Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I'm honestly glad they're not doing them for show. If he's not wearing them regularly and they don't care he could get a pressure ulcer from them rubbing or in the time since he got them, he may have grown out of them. You also have to work up to wearing them all night and be careful how you sleep and I doubt they have enough supportive pillows etc.
Tulip24
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Tulip24 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:48 pm
Buckeyebaby wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:53 am

Really? Frank is “brave” for choosing to do a cosmetic hair procedure? What a fucking joke. How about the bravery of your terminally ill son as he struggles to go up and down the stairs of your dream home and continues to go without any type of physical therapy and inkle boots. Guess if it’s not sponsored it’s not an option

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know its an #ad and she has to share it when she has to share it but the use of the word "brave" makes me sick when she just posted/is aware Brittani boren leachs' son is dying.
I read that this morning and that little babies outlook appears to be not so great, how very sad for his parents. Just so you all know Brit donated a whole $50 to their go fund me account, how very generous of her, NOT. Scabby mole.
cass
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cass »

Really? Frank is “brave” for choosing to do a cosmetic hair procedure? What a fucking joke. How about the bravery of your terminally ill son as he struggles to go up and down the stairs of your dream home and continues to go without any type of physical therapy and inkle boots. Guess if it’s not sponsored it’s not an option

I know its an #ad and she has to share it when she has to share it but the use of the word "brave" makes me sick when she just posted/is aware Brittani boren leachs' son is dying.
wait who? whats happening...
sicklequeen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sicklequeen »

cass wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:47 pm

She's another yt mom and has a thread on the lesser gossiped about section, which I was just reading earlier...basically on Christmas day she put her 3 month old baby down for a nap and when later she went to check on him she found him not breathing. He was airlifted to the hospital and he's currently hooked on life support; he had an MRI done and the prognosis is not good. It's heart wrenching, I can't even imagine 😢
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

You can find a lot out on the internet.
Ean's girlfriend is divorced and her hometown is the same as Frank's. Its a small town compared to other places...so it's hilarious that they're both from the same place. I'm glad he's in a relationship. He deserves to be happy too. When you know, you know.
Connell1992
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Connell1992 »

sicklequeen wrote:
cass wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:47 pm
WheresMyCoffee wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:48 pm I know its an #ad and she has to share it when she has to share it but the use of the word "brave" makes me sick when she just posted/is aware Brittani boren leachs' son is dying.
She's another yt mom and has a thread on the lesser gossiped about section, which I was just reading earlier...basically on Christmas day she put her 3 month old baby down for a nap and when later she went to check on him she found him not breathing. He was airlifted to the hospital and he's currently hooked on life support; he had an MRI done and the prognosis is not good. It's heart wrenching, I can't even imagine Image

This is so sad.... but I find it shocking how many parents don’t use some sort of SIDS device . I had one for my son a dozen years ago. Now there are so many options like the owlet, etc. why doesn’t every buy one ? And if people can’t afford a $200 safety option, ummmmm... well don’t get me started . This is so preventable.

stephdee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by stephdee »

flightlessbird wrote:You can find a lot out on the internet.
Ean's girlfriend is divorced and her hometown is the same as Frank's. Its a small town compared to other places...so it's hilarious that they're both from the same place. I'm glad he's in a relationship. He deserves to be happy too. When you know, you know.
How did you find all of that out?

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

stephdee wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:56 pm
How did you find all of that out?

Facebook
Mandbtrue6
Talker
Talker
Discord name: Tru.io

Unread post by Mandbtrue6 »

How did you find her? I found a photo of Christmas Day with a girl that I assumed might be her, but wasn’t sure

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Mandbtrue6 wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:12 pm

How did you find her? I found a photo of Christmas Day with a girl that I assumed might be her, but wasn’t sure

Ean's mom tagged her
stephdee
Talker
Talker

Mandbtrue6 wrote:

I’m wondering the same thing lol Ean’s Facebook is very private and the pictures Eans mom posted she didn’t tag anybody i went through comments and likes and didn’t find anything.

Mandbtrue6
Talker
Talker

flightlessbird wrote:

Ean's mom tagged her

Hmm I can’t find anyone tagged

stephdee
Talker
Talker

Mandbtrue6 wrote:
flightlessbird wrote:

Ean's mom tagged her

Hmm I can’t find anyone tagged

Me either

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I'm not saying her name, but it's on his mom's Facebook. She and Ean have been tagged together.
stephdee
Talker
Talker

flightlessbird wrote:I'm not saying her name, but it's on his mom's Facebook. She and Ean have been tagged together.
That’s weird Image

Mandbtrue6
Talker
Talker

flightlessbird wrote:I'm not saying her name, but it's on his mom's Facebook. She and Ean have been tagged together.
She must of untagged them. Or it’s only showing up to some. Because there’s no tagged photos that I can find at all.

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Mandbtrue6 wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:37 pm
She must of untagged them. Or it’s only showing up to some. Because there’s no tagged photos that I can find at all.

Never said it was a photo. 😬 There is a search profile feature on Facebook, you can search his mom's Facebook that way. I have some good detective skills, I guess. 😂 You have to put two and two together. I love this site and I'm not going to break any rules to get me in trouble hahah but it's not hard to figure this stuff out.
Mandbtrue6
Talker
Talker

flightlessbird wrote:

Never said it was a photo. Image There is a search profile feature on Facebook, you can search his mom's Facebook that way. I have some good detective skills, I guess. Image You have to put two and two together. I love this site and I'm not going to break any rules to get me in trouble hahah but it's not hard to figure this stuff out.

Found her Image

stephdee
Talker
Talker

flightlessbird wrote:

Never said it was a photo. Image There is a search profile feature on Facebook, you can search his mom's Facebook that way. I have some good detective skills, I guess. Image You have to put two and two together. I love this site and I'm not going to break any rules to get me in trouble hahah but it's not hard to figure this stuff out.
Never mind I was able to find her I looked her up on google too if my research is correct she’s older than Ean 6 years.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

stephdee wrote:
flightlessbird wrote:
Mandbtrue6 wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:37 pm She must of untagged them. Or it’s only showing up to some. Because there’s no tagged photos that I can find at all.

Never mind I was able to find her I looked her up on google too if my research is correct she’s older than Ean 6 years.

33yrs old? If so, my sluthing is correct also Image

Return to “Britneyandbaby”