Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

stephdee
Talker
Talker

Re: Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

Unread post by stephdee »

Haulnarse wrote:
stephdee wrote:
flightlessbird wrote: Never said it was a photo. Image There is a search profile feature on Facebook, you can search his mom's Facebook that way. I have some good detective skills, I guess. Image You have to put two and two together. I love this site and I'm not going to break any rules to get me in trouble hahah but it's not hard to figure this stuff out.
Never mind I was able to find her I looked her up on google too if my research is correct she’s older than Ean 6 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
33yrs old? If so, my sluthing is correct also Image
Yup it says she’s 33. I find it weird that if she is divorced she hasn’t deleted pictures of her wedding and her ex husband.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Haulnarse »

stephdee wrote:
Haulnarse wrote:
stephdee wrote: Never mind I was able to find her I looked her up on google too if my research is correct she’s older than Ean 6 years.

Yup it says she’s 33. I find it weird that if she is divorced she hasn’t deleted pictures of her wedding and her ex husband.

And his heart eyes comments on her fb profile pic, etc Image

Also find it odd, that eans mom is still fb friends with britchney. Thats how she got nolans tooth falling out photo. If i was eans mom id have my fb locked down so that britch cant see anything personally.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Haulnarse wrote:
stephdee wrote:
Haulnarse wrote: 33yrs old? If so, my sluthing is correct also Image

Also find it odd, that eans mom is still fb friends with britchney. Thats how she got nolans tooth falling out photo. If i was eans mom id have my fb locked down so that britch cant see anything personally.
Um can I know who she is.... lol
Oookarrr
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Oookarrr »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
Haulnarse wrote:
stephdee wrote: Yup it says she’s 33. I find it weird that if she is divorced she hasn’t deleted pictures of her wedding and her ex husband.

Um can I know who she is.... lol

Same ImageImageImage
But on a different note the pictures Ean’s mom uploaded of them on Christmas are pricelessImage Aria isn’t posing and she genuinely looks so happy to be there!

RavenUK
Talker
Talker

Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

Unread post by RavenUK »

Buckeyebaby wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 6cb000.jpg[/IMG]

Really? Frank is “brave” for choosing to do a cosmetic hair procedure? What a fucking joke. How about the bravery of your terminally ill son as he struggles to go up and down the stairs of your dream home and continues to go without any type of physical therapy and inkle boots. Guess if it’s not sponsored it’s not an option

He really “hopped onto” the right gravy train didn’t he. In a under 2yrs it’s all about Frank!
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

This time two years ago Britney was still faking it with Ean.

Yet shes been married for 18 months to Frenk, in a new house for a year and almost has a one year old with Frenk....

#absolutelyinsane
christinejc96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by christinejc96 »

Mandbtrue6 wrote:Maybe Ean has a girlfriend? Image[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 024b11.jpg[/IMG]

If he does, good for him. He deserves to be happy too. Not just Britney

christinejc96
Talker
Talker

Wolvesmouth101 wrote:
freshbalsam wrote:Image

I honestly can’t get over what a difference there is in all of their appearances when they are seen without B&F.
Wow they look so much happier in these non professional photos versus her “pHotOShoOts”
Where do people find those pictures? I looked at Eans fb and there’s nothing. Unless he has a new fb

christinejc96
Talker
Talker

flightlessbird wrote:
Mandbtrue6 wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:37 pm
flightlessbird wrote:I'm not saying her name, but it's on his mom's Facebook. She and Ean have been tagged together.
She must of untagged them. Or it’s only showing up to some. Because there’s no tagged photos that I can find at all.

Never said it was a photo. Image There is a search profile feature on Facebook, you can search his mom's Facebook that way. I have some good detective skills, I guess. Image You have to put two and two together. I love this site and I'm not going to break any rules to get me in trouble hahah but it's not hard to figure this stuff out.
Why can’t you post names. I know Britney and Eans. I found them

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

christinejc96 wrote:
flightlessbird wrote:
Mandbtrue6 wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:37 pm She must of untagged them. Or it’s only showing up to some. Because there’s no tagged photos that I can find at all.

Never said it was a photo. Image There is a search profile feature on Facebook, you can search his mom's Facebook that way. I have some good detective skills, I guess. Image You have to put two and two together. I love this site and I'm not going to break any rules to get me in trouble hahah but it's not hard to figure this stuff out.
Why can’t you post names. I know Britney and Eans. I found them

You can message the names just not post it here...
kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kerenkrazyeyes »

Connell1992 wrote:
sicklequeen wrote:
cass wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:47 pm
wait who? whats happening...
She's another yt mom and has a thread on the lesser gossiped about section, which I was just reading earlier...basically on Christmas day she put her 3 month old baby down for a nap and when later she went to check on him she found him not breathing. He was airlifted to the hospital and he's currently hooked on life support; he had an MRI done and the prognosis is not good. It's heart wrenching, I can't even imagine Image

This is so sad.... but I find it shocking how many parents don’t use some sort of SIDS device . I had one for my son a dozen years ago. Now there are so many options like the owlet, etc. why doesn’t every buy one ? And if people can’t afford a $200 safety option, ummmmm... well don’t get me started . This is so preventable.

Brittani is a nurse, and she uses an owlet at home. she's posted about how scared she was of SIDs in the past. No one knows if she brought it with her or not. I don't believe as a nurse she put him in unsafe sleep situations either.

SIDs is not 100% preventable. Her poor son was right in the middle of the highest risk age for it. All it takes is a few minutes of oxygen sapped from the body to do massive damage.

Those expensive monitors are not perfectly created or fool proof. There are plenty of stories about alarms going off when they dont need to, and vice versa. Some socks don't even detect anything until minutes too late. Relying on pricey monitors will not always save a baby, its the sad truth of it. As parents all we can do is follow the tightest guidelines to protect our babies, but it still will and does happen.

What really gets to me is people like this Britney, who used a recalled sleeper for MONTHS beyond the recommendation, and probably still uses it. Or like Kyra from OkBaby who lets her baby sleep in huge fluffy blankets unsupervised. Or Tara Henderson who left her baby in a swing locked in her room for hours and hours. These people are boasting completely UNSAFE sleeping conditions, and stupid little fans will follow their every whim, putting more kids at risk. Its so fucked.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

kerenkrazyeyes wrote:What really gets to me is people like this Britney, who used a recalled sleeper for MONTHS beyond the recommendation, and probably still uses it. Or like Kyra from OkBaby who lets her baby sleep in huge fluffy blankets unsupervised. Or Tara Henderson who left her baby in a swing locked in her room for hours and hours. These people are boasting completely UNSAFE sleeping conditions, and stupid little fans will follow their every whim, putting more kids at risk. Its so fucked.

Britney STILL puts Scarlett in the rock n play. There was a shot of her in it in her last video. They put her down for naps in it in their room upstairs while they do whatever downstairs and outside. She’s very lucky nothing has happened.

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

flightlessbird wrote:You can find a lot out on the internet.
Ean's girlfriend is divorced and her hometown is the same as Frank's. Its a small town compared to other places...so it's hilarious that they're both from the same place. I'm glad he's in a relationship. He deserves to be happy too. When you know, you know.
Now I´m curious. Can I get a name in pm?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

Wow I get locked out of here for a day for some reason it didn't load and Ean has a gf? Can't someone screenshot a picture of her? I just want to see what she looks like.

I'm torn up about Brittani Boren's little baby. It is absolutely devastating.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

LilSeb1010 wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:44 am
kerenkrazyeyes wrote:What really gets to me is people like this Britney, who used a recalled sleeper for MONTHS beyond the recommendation, and probably still uses it. Or like Kyra from OkBaby who lets her baby sleep in huge fluffy blankets unsupervised. Or Tara Henderson who left her baby in a swing locked in her room for hours and hours. These people are boasting completely UNSAFE sleeping conditions, and stupid little fans will follow their every whim, putting more kids at risk. Its so fucked.

Britney STILL puts Scarlett in the rock n play. There was a shot of her in it in her last video. They put her down for naps in it in their room upstairs while they do whatever downstairs and outside. She’s very lucky nothing has happened.

Surprised no mentioned Jess, whose kid actually had an “aborted” SIDS incident. At the time she swore the baby was sleeping safely/without blankets around her. But also cosleeps with a puffy down comforter...
Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

blehhh wrote:
Ean's girlfriend is divorced and her hometown is the same as Frank's. Its a small town compared to other places...so it's hilarious that they're both from the same place. I'm glad he's in a relationship. He deserves to be happy too. When you know, you know.
Now I´m curious. Can I get a name in pm?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Right? Me too pls. I went back months on his mom’s timeline and couldn’t find anything

honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

Why do you guys need eans girlfriends name? Who cares?

Ean has always been incredibly private and his new girlfriend has absolutely nothing to do with YouTube. Allow her to have some privacy.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

cass
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cass »

Haulnarse wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:38 am
stephdee wrote:
Haulnarse wrote:

maybe shes just trying to keep things civil with brittney, no point in being petty, they need to be on good terms for the kids, even if eans mom hates her its an easy line of communication without having to talk to each other all the time..they can see pictures britt posts and vise versa and this way noone has to txt eachother photos they took lol which can be even more awkward lol
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Connell1992 wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:52 pm
sicklequeen wrote:
cass wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:47 pm
wait who? whats happening...
She's another yt mom and has a thread on the lesser gossiped about section, which I was just reading earlier...basically on Christmas day she put her 3 month old baby down for a nap and when later she went to check on him she found him not breathing. He was airlifted to the hospital and he's currently hooked on life support; he had an MRI done and the prognosis is not good. It's heart wrenching, I can't even imagine Image

This is so sad.... but I find it shocking how many parents don’t use some sort of SIDS device . I had one for my son a dozen years ago. Now there are so many options like the owlet, etc. why doesn’t every buy one ? And if people can’t afford a $200 safety option, ummmmm... well don’t get me started . This is so preventable.

Owlets etc will not PREVENT SIDS, and is not 100% fool proof. These things happen and to place any blame when you have no idea if they even did have a device is sad.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

flightlessbird wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:14 pm
Mandbtrue6 wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:12 pm

How did you find her? I found a photo of Christmas Day with a girl that I assumed might be her, but wasn’t sure

Ean's mom tagged her
Honestly thank god for eans mom lol

Return to “Britneyandbaby”