Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

jwishy
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

Unread post by jwishy »

I hadn’t watched Maddie’s videos in ages, she is a real mess now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
felolo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by felolo »

Rorygz194 wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:46 pm
singlepostallady wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:29 pm We really need to send Maddie hairbrushes through her p.o. box. In the Christmas eve vlog she claims her hair is curling naturally. No it's becoming a natural rat's nest. Not to mention extensions do not curl naturally. I have a feeling she can't comb it or brush it because the extensions would fall out.
She's a fucking liar. Her pictures from when she was younger, her hair is straight, and i don't think she straightened it when she was 5. Her hair looks so horrible, my hair doesnt even look like that when i wake up. What was her reason for not brushing her hair again?
Can someone please send her a bunch of hair brushes to her p.o box? That would be so hilarious and she would know it was from us lmao.
its the bleach in her hair. the structure is just too destroyed. i used to bleach my hair for years similar to her (and yes, i also thought that I needed to be super tanned to perfect the look, haha.) So combing your hair with all that bleach is basically hurtful, a lot of work and it will not hold up very long. I actually took so bad care of my hair at times, that I build up dread locks in the back. yikes. not good memories. maddie, when you read that: no, that is not your natural hair color, just because you were lighter as a child. your natural hair color is always what is growing on your hair right now. also letting the damaged hair grow out might sound like years of work ahead of you but it is so worth it and as long as ombre look is a thing, you should stopping the damage asap.
Liz3kki_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Liz3kki_ »

Her new video has seriously toped it off, it really shows that she's still just a stupid teenager who hasn't experienced the world, she doesn't know who she is yet, she hasn't grown up to know herself fully. She is sort of putting the blame on "god" for getting pregnant with everly, but instead of looking at it as a careless mistake ( which it was ) she's calling it some kind of miracle from god! this is ridiculous. I am not religious whatsoever I think religion is POISON, it divides people, causes narrow mindedness, it is judgemental, it is FULL of irony,it is bias, and worst of all it takes advantage of vulnerable people and creates self righteous idiots.

Maddie cannot articulate her thoughts well, she does not have the vocabulary to explain herself and make sense. She is talking rubbish. This girl is so fucking idiotic, she is going to go through " HELL "and she doesn't even know it yet.

Lizeki x
13Sam13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 13Sam13 »

"When I was in my late childhood, eight, nine, ten years old"
That's not your late childhood, she is still a child/annoying bratty teenager 😂😂
She really thinks your an adult when your 16...
notagossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by notagossip »

13Sam13 wrote:"When I was in my late childhood, eight, nine, ten years old"
That's not your late childhood, she is still a child/annoying bratty teenager ImageImage
She really thinks your an adult when your 16...
Sorry to break it to you Maddie. Childhood last from the ages fetus to 17. Until you become legal, you are a child.

Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Morticia Mars »

Oh my god. This girl is crazy. I swear Maddie does something every day that makes me think she is off-the wall levels of looney, and I think this is the final straw. Maddie, you are not the next Virgin Mary and Everly is not a gift from god sent down from the heavens. She was conceived because you slept around and was stupid enough to not know to use protection since sex can get you knocked up. You wouldn’t “not live” if Everly was never born, you would be fine. Everly was not god’s fault, it was yours and nobody else but yours.

I’m a Christian and I have to say, Maddie puts a bad names on us Christians. People like Maddie and her white trash family are why some people who think that people who practice Christianity are absolutely nuts. I don’t like putting people down for their faith but when it’s someone as idiotic as Maddie it just makes me snap.
I may be an asshole but I do have standards
I’m a witch that talks with cats.
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

Also, stop bleaching your hair and brush it for once. Sorry to break it to ya but it looks like absolute shit. It looks kind of greasy and I think its started to frizz up again.
RadicalFaith
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RadicalFaith »

notagossip wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:59 am
Liz3kki_ wrote:
pianogossiper wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:50 am Whoever posted the photos of Maddie's messy house - when was that vlog filmed? Cause to me the mess looks like christmas mess, wrapping paper, candy wrappers, sweet bags etc. And with how unruly slate and everly are shown to be on camera I cant see them neatly stacking toys or putting their wrapping paper in a bin bag.

Of course Maddie and Melissa should be tidying up after them, but its Christmas. Watch the kids with their presents and then tidy, their excitement isn't something to miss just cause theres an empty sweet packet on a table or some shreds of wrapping paper on the carpet.

Though, this is fully context dependent. If it wasnt from Christmas time, absolutely wtf.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Yeah I posted them, It was definitely mess from christmas, but all of their presents were wrapped, under the tree and ready to go but the mess was still there for days.
Not to mention:
- Melissas bedroom her bed side table and sams was full of crap and rubbish
- their kitchen is a mess,there are food scraps on the counter dirty plates everywhere and crap on the floor
-their dining table which they only seem to use when they are making cookies directly onto it!!!! and letting everly step all over them
-Maddies ROOOM is always messy all year round
-Avies room was also a mess
Basically, I know what you are saying, things can get messy when wrapping gifts but who just leaves it laying around? there really is no reason for you to defend her, everyone on here knows that they have an extreme lack of cleanliness when it comes to their home and that says a lot about a person....

Lizeki x
Who gave Maddie permission to record all of their rooms? She already has a problem with lack of privacy and over sharing, but to force her family into it isn't okay.
That is because Maddie has no sense of personal boundaries...
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Rorygz194 »

I would be embarrassed if I sat down to make a video and sounded like an idiot because i can't form a simple sentence. she stumbles over everything and forgets what she talks about in the middle of the sentence and it makes her look like an idiot. and this girl wants to be a lawyer.
I can't believe she watches her videos when she edits and actually thinks its good enough to upload.
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

Essiac4 wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:34 pm Her latest video about why she thinks God made her pregnant at 13. Wow. How did she manage to make a near 15 minute long video that was supposively incredibly personal but at the same time talk about nothing?

This girl wants to be a lawyer? Isn't that what she's said in past videos? How on earth do you expect to be a lawyer when you can't even construct cohesive point or argument? And she's been thinking about this for weeks and still didn't get her point across or clearly didn't even know what she planned to say. ?!

She spoke about how she had a hard time growing up that turned her away from God before she got pregnant and that if she continued on that path it would've killed her. If this is such a personal video why not talk about those things. Like how did she manage to talk about literally nothing ?

It amazes me that a girl that claims to be incredibly intelligent, with an above average IQ, seems incapable of creating talking points for a YouTube video.
The whole thought process for this video definitely didn’t take as long as she said. You could tell that it was a spur of the moment thing. Maddie takes YouTube as a joke. At the ten minute mark, I started skipping around because she was just rambling, and it wasn’t going anywhere.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
xxfefe99
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by xxfefe99 »

i stopped watching her i while ago because its pretty clear she doesnt give a f### about youtube nor its her dream she use it for the money thats why even with the number of the views dropping she changed nothing about her videos because she just want that money she dont care about edits or content or hearing peoples pov or say im sorry im wrong and fix herself she dont give a f### about that she is fine as long as her 40k or idk how many keep watching her and the money keep coming every month
i dont think she changed at all i think she put on an act in her first videos and tried to act mature but she couldnt continue
also she is one of those crazy white people and now she is also a crazy white christians
i dont also think she have friends they are different each video
they are just people she knows and its sad she trying hard to act like she loves everly and give up her life for her
also i saw people saying her make up is funny yeah because her lips are so big and she is wearing a red lipstick and the red make lips look bigger and i dont find her pretty with makeup tbh i prefer her normal with just lashes but hey do what you do idc

and omg i cant stand slate
udontneedtoknow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by udontneedtoknow »

New here so I wanted to lump a few things together.
First I can’t believe how much Maddie has let herself go, she used to put a lot of effort into her looks, looking at the profile picture on her YouTube to how she looks now is seriously depressing. The thumbnail from Christmas Day her makeup is horrible and her hair is a disaster. I’ve seen people saying the red lips look bad because of how big her lips are but I think it’s just bc she doesn’t apply it good.
Second, she seriously did used to be so mature. She would wake up at a decent time, get herself and Everly dressed, fix an actual breakfast and do something productive. Now it’s roll out of bed, daily Starbucks and cake pops and spend money on useless garbage.
Third, her views are suffering so bad. Besides the first couple of videos of vlogmas the only videos that got over 100k are the ER visits, and talking about how she got pregnant so young. She’s milking everything she can because she has nothing else to talk about. With the newest video she’s acting like she’s the first 13 year old to get pregnant. As a religious person no, yes god has a plan for all I believe that, but you are not holier than thou, you wouldn’t have died, you had sex you got pregnant it happens.
Fourth, i can’t believe this child has a toddler not even 2 staying up till 1 am. Turn off the tv, take away the toys, put her down and get her to stay down. With the startling number of times she’s been sick amazes me. She needs rest to get over it. One toddlers need more rest for health and development.
Fifth, I can’t remember what it was on so it’s been deleted but I was her and avie with a text post of something like “I can’t relate to girls that don’t have trauma like there’s no flavor” and “that’s on daddy issues” get off of that. You have a father and a step father, both love you obviously, even though you hardly talk about or show your own father. You want to make it seem like you’ve had trauma to make yourself seem interesting. And don’t joke about other people’s trauma like that, it’s not “flavor” it’s a devastating ordeal.

That’s all I can think of for now and I don’t want to put too much at once
udontneedtoknow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by udontneedtoknow »

One more thing to follow up with the daddy issues thing. Maddie so badly wants it to seem like she has daddy issues and she’s projecting that into Everly’s life. Isaac is trying and sure he has faults but possibly not even as much as Maddie. It’s sickening that she has this little make believe struggle in her head.
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

udontneedtoknow wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:56 pm New here so I wanted to lump a few things together.
First I can’t believe how much Maddie has let herself go, she used to put a lot of effort into her looks, looking at the profile picture on her YouTube to how she looks now is seriously depressing. The thumbnail from Christmas Day her makeup is horrible and her hair is a disaster. I’ve seen people saying the red lips look bad because of how big her lips are but I think it’s just bc she doesn’t apply it good.
Second, she seriously did used to be so mature. She would wake up at a decent time, get herself and Everly dressed, fix an actual breakfast and do something productive. Now it’s roll out of bed, daily Starbucks and cake pops and spend money on useless garbage.
Third, her views are suffering so bad. Besides the first couple of videos of vlogmas the only videos that got over 100k are the ER visits, and talking about how she got pregnant so young. She’s milking everything she can because she has nothing else to talk about. With the newest video she’s acting like she’s the first 13 year old to get pregnant. As a religious person no, yes god has a plan for all I believe that, but you are not holier than thou, you wouldn’t have died, you had sex you got pregnant it happens.
Fourth, i can’t believe this child has a toddler not even 2 staying up till 1 am. Turn off the tv, take away the toys, put her down and get her to stay down. With the startling number of times she’s been sick amazes me. She needs rest to get over it. One toddlers need more rest for health and development.
Fifth, I can’t remember what it was on so it’s been deleted but I was her and avie with a text post of something like “I can’t relate to girls that don’t have trauma like there’s no flavor” and “that’s on daddy issues” get off of that. You have a father and a step father, both love you obviously, even though you hardly talk about or show your own father. You want to make it seem like you’ve had trauma to make yourself seem interesting. And don’t joke about other people’s trauma like that, it’s not “flavor” it’s a devastating ordeal.

That’s all I can think of for now and I don’t want to put too much at once
I agree with all of your points. She really has let herself go. Maddie also thinks that she has to have all of the mental illnesses, and daddy issues to seem like her life is crazy and quirky. She wants to show us that she has been through so much trauma.

Her views really have been suffering. So what does she do? She puts “pregnant at 13” in the title, while the video itself is disjointed and poorly thought out.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
zukoshonor
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by zukoshonor »

why doesn't she just admit that she was irresponsible and "hung out with the wrong crowd" and that's why she had a baby at 14 instead of playing the "its what god wanted to make me stronger (or whatever)" thing lmaooo
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

^^I agree. Just admit that you were irresponsible and got pregnant. God had nothing to do with her getting pregnant. It was just her path.
I don't believe in God, but I do believe everything happens for a reason, and Everly was supposed to happen, otherwise she wouldn't have been born. But God played no part in it.
Maddie wouldve gotten pregnant either way because thats what happens when you have unprotected sex.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Maddie's comment section.
Someone: gives a little criticism
Maddie's minions: SHUT THE FUCK UP, KEEP YOUR NEGATIVITY TO YOURSELF! MADDIE IS A GREAT MOTHER, YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS.
Scooby-dooby-doo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Scooby-dooby-doo »

That video was a rambling mess of someone who is losing all touch with reality and she shat this mess out in an attempt to bring in more shopping money for herself. You are done Maddie. putting "Pregnant at 13" in all of your new videos might get you a few new views for now, but you are on your way out honey. You're a mess. Go back to school.
xxfefe99
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by xxfefe99 »

also i dont get it why cant she just admit when she do something wrong like all the other youtubers why she have to act like an angel who dont make mistakes at all its wierd how her and her family act thats why she got pregnant at 13 her mother parenting is shitty and she is the kind of mothers that let her kids do everything they want and never tell em they are wrong its always not their fault thats why maddie is turning crazy she will never see how wrong and shitty she is because she grow up thinking she is the queen of the world and for gods sake who tf think she is i dont get it she is nothing and yet she think herself as big as famous youtubers and the inernet is all about her when she getting no views at all she is so boring she do the same things over and over again
and i dont think she changed at from her first videos that how she always been in the first videos she was just putting an act of that 14yo mature mom then months after she got bored and gave up the act simple she is a kid and a brat kid with a brat kid
and in the end oh my god could slate be any more annoying
in the end i cant stand her anymore the whole thing made me hate her how she trying to relate and hope on trends
how her parenting is shitty
how she bever see the mistakes she made
how she trying to milk everything to get views and end up not getting views
her annoying brother slate screaming
how cringy she is
how her famuly think they are so famous and important while nobody knows them
and how she using youtube to get money
and many other things there is nothing to keep watch i will keep watching a teen shitty mom shopping and eating and going to church and doing the same q&a over and over again
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

Her merch is absolute bullcrap. I swear the only people who would wear that “normalize breastfeeding” shirt are edgy 14 year old girls who think their making a statement. Also where did she get that design? I remember someone saying that she saw it somewhere and liked the design so she used it and that kind of boggles me. Was it a public domain design that could be used by anyone or did she commission some artist to make it, or was it of her only creation? I just hope she didn’t steal it from some artist and claim it’s hers.

Return to “I-P”