Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:53 am
christinejc96 wrote:
flightlessbird wrote:
Never said it was a photo. Image There is a search profile feature on Facebook, you can search his mom's Facebook that way. I have some good detective skills, I guess. Image You have to put two and two together. I love this site and I'm not going to break any rules to get me in trouble hahah but it's not hard to figure this stuff out.
Why can’t you post names. I know Britney and Eans. I found them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can message the names just not post it here...
Can I get a dm?! lol
stephdee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by stephdee »

If y’all go to Eans moms Facebook you’ll see she tagged her in a post on dec 7th.

sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

stephdee wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:17 pm If y’all go to Eans moms Facebook you’ll see she tagged her in a post on dec 7th.

Shes pretty, and she looks nice. Seems like they make a cute couple. I sooo wonder hoe britney feels about her being around the kids. Lol

Also I'm convinced brit is NOT pregnant and shes just gained a lot of weight from the pic of her and that girl on her story. Think its Frank's sister in law. Brit looks pretty big in her face and everything so def dont think shes prego.
Oh and when has she ever drank Miller lite? Lol
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I think it’s disgusting how brittaniborenleach’s baby is dying and Britney tags her in a pic of her hugging her own baby sending out a reminder to hug your kids to everyone else

Like what the fuck. It’s not just Britney that’s doing it, a lot of moms will do this when someone else has a tragedy. It just feels like it’s rubbing it in the person going through the loss’ face. It’s one thing to think it in your own brain but to TAG her is so fucking rude. How nice for you that you can go cuddle and play with your baby while hers is hooked up to life support....thanks for the reminder.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

My heart breaks for that family so much but Britney trying to act like she cares makes me so mad. Scarlett has trouble breathing where she could stop breathing in the middle of the night all because she won’t give up dairy so she really needs to have several seats. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 894d23.jpg[/IMG]
kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by kerenkrazyeyes »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:I think it’s disgusting how brittaniborenleach’s baby is dying and Britney tags her in a pic of her hugging her own baby sending out a reminder to hug your kids to everyone else

Like what the fuck. It’s not just Britney that’s doing it, a lot of moms will do this when someone else has a tragedy. It just feels like it’s rubbing it in the person going through the loss’ face. It’s one thing to think it in your own brain but to TAG her is so fucking rude. How nice for you that you can go cuddle and play with your baby while hers is hooked up to life support....thanks for the reminder.

I also thought it was fucking terrible of her to say Crew passed away already then delete comments calling her out on it. She edited the post to sound better but like..wtf

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Yogabbagabbat wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:58 pm I think it’s disgusting how brittaniborenleach’s baby is dying and Britney tags her in a pic of her hugging her own baby sending out a reminder to hug your kids to everyone else

OMG YESSS I WAS GOING TO SAY THE SAME THING!!!! I WANTED TO COMMENT THAT SO BAD BUT DONT FEEL LIKE GETTING BLOCKED. and like does she even know this girl??? I've never seen her talk to her. Now shes going through this and britney is posting shit for attention and to look so so concerned? Fucking bitch.
Also I wish someone would burn that striped sweater she always wears. Seems like shes been wearing that fucking thing every day.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Shes dumb......
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 51463d.jpg[/IMG]

“Putting up” would suggest shes putting decorations OUT, not down... what a dumbarse!
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

sryjbc0918 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:58 pm I think it’s disgusting how brittaniborenleach’s baby is dying and Britney tags her in a pic of her hugging her own baby sending out a reminder to hug your kids to everyone else

OMG YESSS I WAS GOING TO SAY THE SAME THING!!!! I WANTED TO COMMENT THAT SO BAD BUT DONT FEEL LIKE GETTING BLOCKED. and like does she even know this girl??? I've never seen her talk to her. Now shes going through this and britney is posting shit for attention and to look so so concerned? Fucking bitch.
Also I wish someone would burn that striped sweater she always wears. Seems like shes been wearing that fucking thing every day.
She’s such a classless bag of dicks, I’m sure Brittani wouldn’t wanna see pictures of Britney holding and kissing her baby when her precious baby boy is about to pass away.

I swear the white trash & ignorance jumps out of this girl more and more each day.
sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:42 pm
sryjbc0918 wrote:

She’s such a classless bag of dicks, I’m sure Brittani wouldn’t wanna see pictures of Britney holding and kissing her baby when her precious baby boy is about to pass away.

I swear the white trash & ignorance jumps out of this girl more and more each day.
She is literally the definition of white trash 100% she has no heart or soul either. Shes a cold, heartless bitch. Just how Alyssa described their parents in her video about how she is healing. Britney sounds exactly like them. She doesnt know how to show sympathy any type of emotion or affection.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

She's using that woman's dead child for clicks. She will use her own son's dying for clicks if they're still online then. She has no soul.
cass
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cass »

Haulnarse wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:32 pm Shes dumb......

“Putting up” would suggest shes putting decorations OUT, not down... what a dumbarse!
lol i thought the same thing! i knew someone on here would mention it
Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

Her Christmas vlog, I wanted to punch her. Poor dog keeps looking in through the back door. Fucking bring your dog in. It’s Christmas you fucking moron.
sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

With nolan having DMD youd think shed try and correct how he sits with his legs in the W position. Harlow does it as well. It is not good for kids to sit that way at all!
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

She's deleting certain comments in her picture talking about Brittani's loss but she's letting fucking antivaxxers spread rumors about Brittani's baby.

Also, why in the fuck is Britney saying "she can't even imagine"? When you have a child with a terminal illness that is not appropriate.

"Time is so precious" uhhhhhhh ya. So why don't you stop shitting out babies and spend time with Nolan who has limited time on this Earth?
MyNameIsHope34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MyNameIsHope34 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:16 pm She's deleting certain comments in her picture talking about Brittani's loss but she's letting fucking antivaxxers spread rumors about Brittani's baby.

Also, why in the fuck is Britney saying "she can't even imagine"? When you have a child with a terminal illness that is not appropriate.

"Time is so precious" uhhhhhhh ya. So why don't you stop shitting out babies and spend time with Nolan who has limited time on this Earth?
She doesn't give a damn about Nolan.Or Harlow.Or Aria.
kels0413
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kels0413 »

stephdee wrote:If y’all go to Eans moms Facebook you’ll see she tagged her in a post on dec 7th.

Am I blind? Because I didn’t find her tagged anywhere. I’m nosey Image can you DM me her name?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
kels0413
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kels0413 »

It made me sick to see her tag that YouTube momma that lost her son in a photo of her hugging her own baby. Wtf?

cjdonges_9
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cjdonges_9 »

kels0413 wrote:
stephdee wrote:If y’all go to Eans moms Facebook you’ll see she tagged her in a post on dec 7th.

Am I blind? Because I didn’t find her tagged anywhere. I’m nosey Image can you DM me her name?

Stephdee I sent you a DM !!!

LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

sryjbc0918 wrote:With nolan having DMD youd think shed try and correct how he sits with his legs in the W position. Harlow does it as well. It is not good for kids to sit that way at all!
People have been telling her to correct his W sitting for years. She said earlier this year that “his doctor says it doesn’t matter if he doesn’t do it all the time!” And it’s like, Nolan is always sitting in that position when he’s on the floor. She NEVER corrects him.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”