Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

MyNameIsHope34
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

Unread post by MyNameIsHope34 »

She's going to be SO jealous if Ean has a long term relationship and the woman doesn't have to baby trap him to keep him.😆😆😆
cjdonges_9
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by cjdonges_9 »

Is no one going to point out that based on the picture someone posted of Eans “new gf” that she looks like brit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

I don’t think she looks like Britney. She has dark hair, but I don’t think they look alike. From looking through her pictures, It appears she likes the outdoors. She doesn’t seem like a basic b%$&h like Britney. Im betting her house isn’t white on white on white either.

cjdonges_9
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cjdonges_9 »

MommaOfThree wrote:I don’t think she looks like Britney. She has dark hair, but I don’t think they look alike. From looking through her pictures, It appears she likes the outdoors. She doesn’t seem like a basic b%$&h like Britney. Im betting her house isn’t white on white on white either.

Can you DM his gfs facebook info ? i cant find it. Was just going based on the pic shared by someone else

Lily_
Talker
Talker

Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

Unread post by Lily_ »

Watched her Christmas video and I’m surprised she got that fire truck walker for Scarlett. The reviews on that thing on Amazon are not that great... Anything to keep that fire truck theme alive...
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

cjdonges_9 wrote:Is no one going to point out that based on the picture someone posted of Eans “new gf” that she looks like brit!

I was thinking the same but didn´t want to be the first one to mention it. There are strong similsrities. I just hope their personalities are as different as possible

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Crystal212
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Crystal212 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:16 pm She's deleting certain comments in her picture talking about Brittani's loss but she's letting fucking antivaxxers spread rumors about Brittani's baby.

Also, why in the fuck is Britney saying "she can't even imagine"? When you have a child with a terminal illness that is not appropriate.

"Time is so precious" uhhhhhhh ya. So why don't you stop shitting out babies and spend time with Nolan who has limited time on this Earth?
I think Britney might have convinced herself that his DMD is a disability that he will survive from instead of a terminal illness because months ago, she liked a comment from a minion ignorant about DMD on either Instagram or Twitter that defended her choice of building a house\buying a car that is not disability accessible for him stating that his condition may not get worse. I remember thinking when I read that is Britney is in for a harsh of reality if she truly believes that is a possibility.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

honeybear wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:03 am Why do you guys need eans girlfriends name? Who cares?

Ean has always been incredibly private and his new girlfriend has absolutely nothing to do with YouTube. Allow her to have some privacy.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk
Agree! Agree! Agree! Leave them alone.
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

MyNameIsHope34 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:16 pm She's deleting certain comments in her picture talking about Brittani's loss but she's letting fucking antivaxxers spread rumors about Brittani's baby.

Also, why in the fuck is Britney saying "she can't even imagine"? When you have a child with a terminal illness that is not appropriate.

"Time is so precious" uhhhhhhh ya. So why don't you stop shitting out babies and spend time with Nolan who has limited time on this Earth?
She doesn't give a damn about Nolan.Or Harlow.Or Aria.
She’s stopped giving a shit about every last one of her kids as soon as they start to talk. She’ll be the cake with the current golden child. She’s only interested in the baby stage

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

I am uncomfortable with not only Britney's instagram post about @brittaniborenleach's loss but also with that family instagramming the loss of their baby and then quickly putting up a gofundme. A picture of Brittani shows her sitting down on the floor with her head on her knees and it looks posed to me. Is that what you do when your baby is dying? Take pictures of him with tubes through him, pose for instagram and set up a gofundme? It's unseemly.

At least Britney gave her $50. Considering this person is a complete stranger to Britney, I'll give her credit for that.
hashtagmomgoals
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by hashtagmomgoals »

olemama wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:30 am I am uncomfortable with not only Britney's instagram post about @brittaniborenleach's loss but also with that family instagramming the loss of their baby and then quickly putting up a gofundme. A picture of Brittani shows her sitting down on the floor with her head on her knees and it looks posed to me. Is that what you do when your baby is dying? Take pictures of him with tubes through him, pose for instagram and set up a gofundme? It's unseemly.

At least Britney gave her $50. Considering this person is a complete stranger to Britney, I'll give her credit for that.
You deal with a lot of women who've had to watch their 3 month old son die? Tell me more about how a mother should be handling this situation. I didn't know there was an appropriate way to grieve the sudden death of your baby.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

olemama wrote:I am uncomfortable with not only Britney's instagram post about @brittaniborenleach's loss but also with that family instagramming the loss of their baby and then quickly putting up a gofundme. A picture of Brittani shows her sitting down on the floor with her head on her knees and it looks posed to me. Is that what you do when your baby is dying? Take pictures of him with tubes through him, pose for instagram and set up a gofundme? It's unseemly.

Yea I get everyone grieves differently and while I don’t (& I hope I never have to) understand this kind of pain...some of the posts are a bit much in my opinion.

I get keeping ppl updated here & there on how he’s doing but asking for subscribers, asking ppl to watch videos WITH ads, setting up the GFM goal to 100k...like that would be the last thing on my mind.

They also originally had the GFM set to a lower amount (don’t remember how much) then upped it to 100k when this all went viral. I know funerals are expensive but they’re nowhere near that much.

ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

kels0413 wrote:It made me sick to see her tag that YouTube momma that lost her son in a photo of her hugging her own baby. Wtf?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Yup, and it looks kike she copied some words from Desperate Dani, they all do it for the clout ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

There is a point when you need to step back and NOT give your subscribers what they want. Your child being seriously ill or dying is one of those times. It's ghoulish enough for the fans to demand more photos\videos it's a whole other level when the family poses for photos or even thinks to take photos. Most hospitals do have services to make memory boxes and take photos because families forget they may want pictures.

Funerals are expensive but not 100k. I've seen a few families raise money for their child's final expenses, then a few weeks after take a family vacation in Hawaii or Disney.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

hashtagmomgoals wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:51 am
olemama wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:30 am I am uncomfortable with not only Britney's instagram post about @brittaniborenleach's loss but also with that family instagramming the loss of their baby and then quickly putting up a gofundme. A picture of Brittani shows her sitting down on the floor with her head on her knees and it looks posed to me. Is that what you do when your baby is dying? Take pictures of him with tubes through him, pose for instagram and set up a gofundme? It's unseemly.

You deal with a lot of women who've had to watch their 3 month old son die? Tell me more about how a mother should be handling this situation. I didn't know there was an appropriate way to grieve the sudden death of your baby.
I have dealt with loss of young and old. And nothing anyone says on this forum will persuade me it is okay to put a photo of your dying baby with tubes and monitors all around him on PUBLIC instagram and start a gofundme. What they did was unseemly and inappropriate.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 9229da.jpg[/IMG]

Another dummy posting her kids and tagging Brittani...like wtf is wrong with these bitches?!?If you wanna make a post appreciating your own kids that’s fine but don’t tag the woman that is about to bury her baby in pictures of your living happy smiling children.

Some people don’t have an ounce of class in them and it shows.
Heyyhoe
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Heyyhoe »

kels0413 wrote:
stephdee wrote:If y’all go to Eans moms Facebook you’ll see she tagged her in a post on dec 7th.

Am I blind? Because I didn’t find her tagged anywhere. I’m nosey Image can you DM me her name?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
How y’all friends with them on Facebook? Lol

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

Normally I am against these mom's posting their sucks kids online. But in the case of Brittani boren leach, this was a horrible horrible emergency. She didn't know what was going to happen she probably hasn't had a clear thought since this all happened. People reach out when desperate. So I will not judge her at all. I don't have a problem with them having a GoFundMe for medical expenses etc.

But yeah all the other little dummies posting pictures of their own babies tagging her, come on. They just need to be quiet and offer her support.

I personally think this tragedy could really affect the YT mom community, maybe even teach them a valuable lesson, about pumping out babies for money and views, crying about TTCing for a month, and silly click bait videos showing their kids at the hospital. I hope they will stop. Because real tragedies like this happen.

I am so sorry for her loss

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

Normally I am against these mom's posting their sick kids online. But in the case of Brittani boren leach, this was a horrible horrible emergency. She didn't know what was going to happen she probably hasn't had a clear thought since this all happened. People reach out when desperate. So I will not judge her at all. I don't have a problem with them having a GoFundMe for medical expenses etc.

But yeah all the other little dummies posting pictures of their own babies tagging her, come on. They just need to be quiet and offer her support.

I personally think this tragedy could really affect the YT mom community, maybe even teach them a valuable lesson, about pumping out babies for money and views, crying about TTCing for a month, and silly click bait videos showing their kids at the hospital. I hope they will stop. Because real tragedies like this happen.

I am so sorry for her loss

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

Sorry for the double post.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”