Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

Unread post by Morticia Mars »

Rorygz194 wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:23 am Maddie's comment section.
Someone: gives a little criticism
Maddie's minions: SHUT THE FUCK UP, KEEP YOUR NEGATIVITY TO YOURSELF! MADDIE IS A GREAT MOTHER, YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS.
Maddie: does something stupid
Maddie’s minions: OMG MADDIE!! YOU ARE SUCH A PRETTY, MATURE 16 YEAR OLD MOTHER!! YOU ARE SUCH AN INSPIRATION!!!
I may be an asshole but I do have standards
I’m a witch that talks with cats.
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

Morticia Mars wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:57 am
Rorygz194 wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:23 am Maddie's comment section.
Someone: gives a little criticism
Maddie's minions: SHUT THE FUCK UP, KEEP YOUR NEGATIVITY TO YOURSELF! MADDIE IS A GREAT MOTHER, YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS.
Maddie: does something stupid
Maddie’s minions: OMG MADDIE!! YOU ARE SUCH A PRETTY, MATURE 16 YEAR OLD MOTHER!! YOU ARE SUCH AN INSPIRATION!!!
I know I’m replying to myself but this is basically every teen mom YouTube comment section/fan base in a nutshell. There fans are so young and ignore all of their flaws and think they are these amazing, inspirational moms and when someone give them a little criticism, they witch-hunt them and attack them. News flash to the Maddie minions and some other teen mom fans, constructive criticism isn’t hate and don’t attack every person who dares to criticize your Queen. This is why I think some teen mom fanbases are so toxic, they will turn on you even if you give a little criticism.
13Sam13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 13Sam13 »

Morticia Mars wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:45 am Her merch is absolute bullcrap. I swear the only people who would wear that “normalize breastfeeding” shirt are edgy 14 year old girls who think their making a statement. Also where did she get that design? I remember someone saying that she saw it somewhere and liked the design so she used it and that kind of boggles me. Was it a public domain design that could be used by anyone or did she commission some artist to make it, or was it of her only creation? I just hope she didn’t steal it from some artist and claim it’s hers.

Someone send her a shirt with the same design (a week bevor she made her own merch) she liked it and used for her own merch.
She's such a copycat, incapable to use her own ideas (she's probably to lazy/dump for own ideas)
13Sam13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 13Sam13 »

Morticia Mars wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:45 am Her merch is absolute bullcrap. I swear the only people who would wear that “normalize breastfeeding” shirt are edgy 14 year old girls who think their making a statement. Also where did she get that design? I remember someone saying that she saw it somewhere and liked the design so she used it and that kind of boggles me. Was it a public domain design that could be used by anyone or did she commission some artist to make it, or was it of her only creation? I just hope she didn’t steal it from some artist and claim it’s hers.

Someone send her a shirt with the same design (a week bevor she made her own merch) she liked it and used for her merch.
She's such a copycat, incapable to use her own ideas (she's probably to lazy/dump for own ideas)
13Sam13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 13Sam13 »

Maddie's new insta story
"Only 436 days until I can make a tinder profile"
For what? Get knocked up by a fuckboy for a new baby?
RadicalFaith
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RadicalFaith »

This is a little off topic but I have been lurking through this forum while I don't have much time to post and I start to notice that most of the posts on here literally described each toxic personality trait that Maddie may seem to have while this isn't website isn't about "pointing her flaws and bashing her for it." because it's really not. I brought this up because the way Maddie claims to have symptoms of a bipolar disorder in on one of her previous videos makes me think she's possibly too afraid to do research that she has an antisocial mental disorder (sociopathy?) or doesn't bother that she's self-absorbed. I'm not a psychologist and don't take my research as gospel because Maddie still has a lot of growing up to do, even though she is starting to show a couple of early signs of sociopathic behavior.

Sources:
https://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/have-you ... _b_3618497
https://www.verywellmind.com/understand ... th-4587611
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articl ... php#traits
https://psychologenie.com/sociopath-characteristics.amp

This doesn't mean she's confirmed a serial killer or criminal mastermind but I'm sure many of you can point out any toxic personality traits based on the links to check out, even though I'm not so sure if she's sociopath, narcissist or self-absorbed but there are other sources that explain other toxic personality traits out there. I even had to point out at least some obvious toxic personality traits Maddie has already done in her post and videos:

"Fantasizing about their own intelligence, success, power, and appearance"

Hmmm... Maddie does paint herself as if she's this "poor sweet angel princess who got knocked up by a monster" whenever she brings up about her pregnancy story time. She even tries to act like she cares about her education and thinks she can get accepted to Standford so her young audience that are like 10 actually fall for her "responsible" image.

"Only rarely in difficulty with the law, but seeks out situations where their tyrannical behavior will be tolerated, condoned, or admired."

Maddie really does seek out situations where her tyrannical behavior will be tolerated, condoned, or admired. Especially that her toxic fanbase are cheering on her "angry" behavior when she had poured sugar all over floor at a restaurant to piss the waiter for not getting what she wants and then they (Maddie's minions) admire it because they feel like they're "serving their holy queen" while they are ironically manipulated by her. I get the waiter at the restaurant was a jerk but she could have handled the situation differently if she's so "smarter than anyone than her own age" according to her 8th grade dropout mentality.

"Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others."

Well Maddie really believes she is all-powerful, all-knowing, and entitled to every wish just because she has a kid at a young age after she made poor decisions of getting knocked up at 13. Life doesn't work that way SMH She even forced her family get their bedrooms recorded on one of her vlogmas videos which proves she has no sense of personal boundaries. Maddie, if you're reading this and trying justify that "I got their permission in advance" then you're basically telling us that your family is pretty shameless living in a pig sty and doesn't care what the world thinks. In case you dare to come up with any stupid excuse for having no sense of privacy, it would be clearly an extra sign that you need mental help!

There's so many I can list but I'm really too lazy lol I could be wrong but I just really hope Maddie and Everly seek for therapy. I think Melissa is probably a sociopath and way worse than Maddie.
itsmeKaren
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itsmeKaren »

Oh god.... the posts from Maddie about wanting another baby have started. *eye roll* Hopefully Maddie & Everly don't get the poor newborn sick....
MorganH87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MorganH87 »

I’m willing to bet that Katie and Ben are already regretting the decision to let Maddie and her crotch goblin stay in their house. Ya know, because Maddie and Everly stay up All night and sleep all day., and Katie has her kids on an actual schedule
propertyoferen
Talker
Talker

Unread post by propertyoferen »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... ff91d2.jpg[/IMG] think it’s sad how Maddie doesn’t seem to be Everly’s mom anymore. She just hands her off when she doesn’t want her anymore. I want to take naps too, but I don’t hand off my son to my FRIENDS. Nap when she naps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
udontneedtoknow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by udontneedtoknow »

So Maddie and her child were both sick days ago, have traveled to visit someone with a newborn. And hands off her toddler to them so SHE CAN NAP???? If you’re tired from travel either don’t travel or deal with it. Put your child down for a nap and nap while she naps.
jayann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jayann »

propertyoferen wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:14 pm think it’s sad how Maddie doesn’t seem to be Everly’s mom anymore. She just hands her off when she doesn’t want her anymore. I want to take naps too, but I don’t hand off my son to my FRIENDS. Nap when she naps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My mind is pretty blown by this. Of course she probably thinks that it's normal to have someone watch her while she naps. It's what she is accustomed to. I don't care if Katie & Ben had been friends with her for years (which they haven't) , that is still such a big ask to have a family with a toddler and a newborn watch your toddler while you sleep. Unbelievable. Like others have said, you nap when she naps. It is an incredible privilege for someone with children to have someone watch their kids while they nap. Any parent here will tell you that, and you asked it of a family with a newborn. Let's just give her the benefit of the doubt for a minute and say 'ok maybe Katie & Ben offered'. Even if they did, it is STILL such an incredible ask of them to take them up on it. For the love of god Maddie, please get some priorities so that you can learn to respect others.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Rorygz194 »

Imagine giving your insufferable toddler, who is sick, to someone who has a newborn baby just so you can take a nap.
I can't even imagine being so privileged. It's your kid, Maddie. Not your moms, not someone else's. Yours. You need to start acting like it.
Maddie acts more like Everly is her sibling.
Maddie is so privileged and she doesn't even realise it. She thinks life is so hard being a mom, but she lives with her own mom, and can have her watch Everly when she wants to nap, shop or go out for lunch with friends. Many teen parents has to work 3 jobs just to have food on the table for their kids. I know Maddie makes money from YouTube, but if she didn't, her mom would back her up. She can't deny that.
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SouthernBella »

Katie posted Instagram clips of them playing with Everly and Everly is knocking down toys and acting atrocious. Maddie is a terrible mother. And did she actually travel solo with Everly without her mother???
itsmeKaren
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itsmeKaren »

I came here to say the same stuff everyone else said about the whole napping situation. Imagine visiting your friend, literally staying in their home for free, and then having your friend be a free babysitter. Wtf. Maybe get Everly on a SCHEDULE and then she will take naps and you can nap at the same time. It's that simple. This girl is really gonna CRASH AND BURN when she moves out as soon as she turns 18- since you know, she can afford it.
It's still fucked up to me that they were at the ER literal DAYS ago for the flu and now they are visiting a newborn baby....

It's also gonna be super clear how delayed Everly is when we see videos of her interacting with Ella, who is even a few months younger than her.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Rorygz194 »

Its Ben and Katie who needs a nap since they have a newborn and a toddler, and having to put up with Maddie and her bratty kid, not the other way around. Holy shit, I would be so embarrassed if I went to someone who just had a baby and dropped my kid with them so I could nap lmao. its not like Maddie has a job or school, she literally stays at home all the time and can sleep whenever she wants. Not even I, who don't have any kids, have that freedom.
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
em2346
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by em2346 »

this girl is so dumb i swear 🤦‍♀️ you don’t just pawn your kid off so you can sleep, especially not to parents who also have a toddler and a goddamn NEWBORN. you would think that maddie would offer to give katie a nap considering she just had a fkn baby. god she makes my blood boil. ps maddie if your soo tired that you need to nap, maybe consider going to bed at a reasonable time. you’re a mother, it’s time to act like one.
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

This girl just doesn’t have any breaks, does she? She’s always doing some unreasonable, dumb shit. It’s getting to be quite embarrassing. I mean, handing your daughter over to your friends who have a newborn, so you can sleep... To sum things up, Melissa clearly never gave Maddie any home training.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
MorganH87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MorganH87 »

Wow. She hasnt even been at their house for 24 hours and she’s already asking to take a nap!! She is such a waste. And it’s not like Everly is this sweet, behaved child. In bens Instagram story she threw something and poor Ella was like “what in the actual fuck is happening”

Also- Maddie said she made her front facing because she outgrew the rear facing limits (which is total bullshit) because my daughter is older and bigger than Everly and she’s still rear facing. In the same car seat Maddie used to have but it looks like Ella is bigger than Everly and she’s still rear facing. Maddie is so unfit physically and emotionally. And Allie Brooke preaches that love is enough- and it’s not. A child needs more then love, it needs stability, routine, healthy habits,. Etc.

And poor Kaylie Varney is nervous about not having help and she said she’d probably ask Maddie for help if she needs it. But Maddie is lazier than a toad at noon. She’s really let herself go. She’s so sloppy and irresponsible.
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

Who the hell leaves their toddler with someone who recently had a BABY to go take a nap?! I’m not a parent but that is very shitty parenting. Maddie, you can’t just leave your bratty crotch goblin with a couple who has a newborn and toddler to babysit while you nap. I agree, it’s Katie and Ben who should be taking a nap, not you. Look after your own kid for once and nap when she naps.
emmmmmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emmmmmm »

itsmeKaren wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:17 am I came here to say the same stuff everyone else said about the whole napping situation. Imagine visiting your friend, literally staying in their home for free, and then having your friend be a free babysitter. Wtf. Maybe get Everly on a SCHEDULE and then she will take naps and you can nap at the same time. It's that simple. This girl is really gonna CRASH AND BURN when she moves out as soon as she turns 18- since you know, she can afford it.
It's still fucked up to me that they were at the ER literal DAYS ago for the flu and now they are visiting a newborn baby....

It's also gonna be super clear how delayed Everly is when we see videos of her interacting with Ella, who is even a few months younger than her.
It's (again) becoming more and more clear how unfit Maddie is to be a mother. She's exposing herself more and more. You can't just hand off your child all the time- most people don't have that luxury. You were sick with the FLU a few days ago and decided to meet a newborn. Maddie should know not to do that; you're a mother. AND Katie's videos prove that Everly is not socialized and is not reprimanded... ever. They need to do something quickly to help Everly. It's becoming negligent.

Return to “I-P”