Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

damneaFrance
Informer
Informer

Re: Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

Unread post by damneaFrance »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
olemama wrote:I am uncomfortable with not only Britney's instagram post about @brittaniborenleach's loss but also with that family instagramming the loss of their baby and then quickly putting up a gofundme. A picture of Brittani shows her sitting down on the floor with her head on her knees and it looks posed to me. Is that what you do when your baby is dying? Take pictures of him with tubes through him, pose for instagram and set up a gofundme? It's unseemly.

At least Britney gave her $50. Considering this person is a complete stranger to Britney, I'll give her credit for that.
Yea I get everyone grieves differently and while I don’t (& I hope I never have to) understand this kind of pain...some of the posts are a bit much in my opinion.

I get keeping ppl updated here & there on how he’s doing but asking for subscribers, asking ppl to watch videos WITH ads, setting up the GFM goal to 100k...like that would be the last thing on my mind.

They also originally had the GFM set to a lower amount (don’t remember how much) then upped it to 100k when this all went viral. I know funerals are expensive but they’re nowhere near that much.
If I may get on a rant regarding that matter which is not related to this forum but I am not the one to bring it up...

Brittani, the mother, is not asking for money and subscribers... her ex husband set the go fund me and her friends asked their followers who could not donate to watch the vlogs without skipping the ad to make them revenue. She just shared those posts...

Yes the last Instagram picture looks staged but maybe she wanted to make a post about her feelings and just wanted to illustrate what she feels and did not care to look up baby loss picture like these ones but the feeling behind it is the same...

I am pretty sure she would give 1 millions dollars out of pocket, all her subscribers and even her youtube channel to bring back her son...

It does not compare but my sister lost her unborn twin daughters at 6 months gestation she just went and deleted all her social media, people like Lisa from "Still a Mama" make their story public, share pictures of her stillborn daughter and try to raise awareness. People react differently to grief and maybe Brittani is trying to do just that but awkardly... But give her some slack, she just lost her baby !

I never watched Brittani but like many other I hit subscribe on her Instagram to get news on the boy's state hoping for a miracle... and if mostly there has support, I cannot believe some of the comments like this one... ImageImage

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

YouTubers also seem to be the type to share too much in general. So this might have been her normal reaction to crowdsource information about her baby with all her subscribers\fans.

I admit I'm an introvert but when my kid was in the PICU the nurses had to remind me to eat and shower so setting up Instagram worthy photos seems very foreign to me.
MyNameIsHope34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MyNameIsHope34 »

What the fuck is wrong with this bitch?This is so cruel.She is completely devoid of compassion,love and empathy.😠

<Hey,Britch.You can't fix yourself (and your loveless marriage) by breaking someone else.You are pure trash!>
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Does anyone else remember how she claimed she was doing a giveaway for a giant fake christmas tree? She did the giveaway with Kristyncole and theglamfarmhouse in early December. I commented on Kristyncole's page and asked "did anyone win the tree?" and she said "yes! once the winner has the tree up we will be posting about her!". but...crickets. I commented on Britney's page and messaged theglamfarmhouse and neither responded.

Did I miss the winner or did these chicks really just lie to everyone about a giveaway lmao
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Mel1011 »

There was a time when Britney was acting all angry and bitter toward Ean out of nowhere and posting about how much happier she was with Frenk. That must have been after she found out about his new girlfriend. 😂
JadeRain_4

Unread post by JadeRain_4 »

flightlessbird wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:12 pm You can find a lot out on the internet.
Ean's girlfriend is divorced and her hometown is the same as Frank's. Its a small town compared to other places...so it's hilarious that they're both from the same place. I'm glad he's in a relationship. He deserves to be happy too. When you know, you know.
Can you pm her name? I couldn’t find the tagged post.
britneyandshady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by britneyandshady »

Can someone dm me his girlfriends name?? I can’t find this shit for the life of me and I’m trying to be nosey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

she hasn't had her 3 burdens from Wednesday until now and she still couldn't get videos up. don't tell me Brittani Boren Leach's situation "broke her" and she couldn't do shit because we know she was on her phone non-stop
jacquelyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jacquelyn »

DoodleBop2 wrote:There is a point when you need to step back and NOT give your subscribers what they want. Your child being seriously ill or dying is one of those times. It's ghoulish enough for the fans to demand more photos\videos it's a whole other level when the family poses for photos or even thinks to take photos. Most hospitals do have services to make memory boxes and take photos because families forget they may want pictures.

Funerals are expensive but not 100k. I've seen a few families raise money for their child's final expenses, then a few weeks after take a family vacation in Hawaii or Disney.
I'm sure the hospital bill will not be cheap.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Pralinedreamin
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Pralinedreamin »

Will someone please pm me ean’s gf’s name? I’ve lurked for like 20 min on his moms fb and couldn’t find her.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Pralinedreamin wrote:Will someone please pm me ean’s gf’s name? I’ve lurked for like 20 min on his moms fb and couldn’t find her.
You know what’s crazy....someone on here said Ean’s mom tagged her on a post for I think Dec 7th, which is where I found her. So when I saw other ppl still asking for her name so I went back so I can pm it someone and no joke she’s not tagged anymore. I tried to look through her friends list cz I remember her face but it’s also gone...
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Sorry for the double post but since DD thread is dead I’ll just post this here:
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 0643b6.png[/IMG]
Now she’s selling her kids clothes lol I’m just dying to see what price she’s gonna sell them because she literally gets most of the kids clothes on sale/clearance. Like I’ve seen some of her hauls and she’s snagged things for like $2-$3.
heywhatsup0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heywhatsup0 »

Pralinedreamin wrote:Will someone please pm me ean’s gf’s name? I’ve lurked for like 20 min on his moms fb and couldn’t find her.
You know what’s crazy....someone on here said Ean’s mom tagged her on a post for I think Dec 7th, which is where I found her. So when I saw other ppl still asking for her name so I went back so I can pm it someone and no joke she’s not tagged anymore. I tried to look through her friends list cz I remember her face but it’s also gone...

Guess she deactivated her fb. Everyone reads here I guess lol

GigglyMint
Talker
Talker

Unread post by GigglyMint »

heywhatsup0 wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:02 am

Guess she deactivated her fb. Everyone reads here I guess lol

She probably started getting random friend requests thanks to her Facebook being passed around.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:21 am
It looks like she and her ex husband both have deactivated their Facebook pages so whoever the dumbass is from here that went IRL, that's against the rules. Ean's mom publicly posted and anyone has the right to look (because it wasn't private!) but you can't tell me that someone didn't go an extra step just to inform her about this forum.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

It is creepy if anyone tried to add her, I think everyone was respectful by only giving clues as to how to find her name and anyone who isnt a regular here wouldnt have been able to easily follow clues however doing anything more than that is direspectful to Ean who has gone above and beyond to not only keep his last name private but has never ever had public social media or been a public figure.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

WheresMyCoffee wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:12 am It is creepy if anyone tried to add her, I think everyone was respectful by only giving clues as to how to find her name and anyone who isnt a regular here wouldnt have been able to easily follow clues however doing anything more than that is direspectful to Ean who has gone above and beyond to not only keep his last name private but has never ever had public social media or been a public figure.
Yep, I think so too. I refused to give her name out even when people inboxed me. I wish them the best, I'm on his side. 😂 He deserves happiness too!
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I wouldn't want any stupid Britney related drama to mess up what could be a good thing for Ean. He has the right to move on.
jrs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jrs »

Just noticed britney went and deleted all the comments on her photo she posted about Brittani that were telling her she was disrespectful for tagging her in a photo with her baby. Even the ones she responded to yesterday acknowledging she was in the wrong. interesting..... this bitch really is so obsessed with looking like she only gets praise in her comments.
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

DoodleBop2 wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:43 am I wouldn't want any stupid Britney related drama to mess up what could be a good thing for Ean. He has the right to move on.
I agree. Especially since Britney has Frank and a whole new baby with him.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P

Return to “Britneyandbaby”