Brittani Boren Leach: Part Two

Bethypooh51
Informer
Informer

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Two

Post by Bethypooh51 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:32 pm

Adhbrh91 wrote:Bed sharing is NOT safe and Jeff, or some other family member, need to step up and get Brittani off social media.
Those are facts folks.
Today her child died and she made a whole entire post briefly touching on it, and then going on a long rant about the few sick people who have said not nice things. Allowing others to tear you down during your darkest hours, and not being able to see the love & support isn’t healthy. I know everyone grieves differently, but clearly this is not a healthy way to grieve for her.
Fly high sweet Crew Image
I respect that she hasn’t been on social media for the majority of today. Marvin Jones Jr. just lost his 6 month old baby and he posted it on Instagram. He did get a little coverage but nothing like Britanni. I don’t know why people gravitate towards one story and not another?? But why spend so much energy lashing out at the 5% of people who have left unkind words? I can imagine her anger but she should have just not said anything because it gives a voice to the people who were unkind. Why put the focus on them?? Keep the focus on her family and her son. I do feel tremendously sad for her and her family. It is just a strange time we live in with social media and sharing our lives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
iheartyt
Talker
Talker

Post by iheartyt » Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:35 pm

LexiRae wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
iheartyt wrote:There is no such thing as safe bedsharing! The reason this keeps being discussed is because we know they were away from home so its likely he was in an adult bed. It doesn't matter if he was alone at the time! It's still not a safe space for babies! The mattress is not firm enough and there are pillows and blankets to get wrapped up in or trapped under. It's important that we talk about safe sleep! There is so much misinformation out there! A lot of Moms who have gone through this share their stories in hopes that they can save other babies. I hope Brittani feels the same way and will increase awareness if this is what happened. No one is blaming her. Everyone is aware that accidents happen. SIDS is rare. Accidental suffication is not. Even if you do bedshare, you would not know if your child was experiencing a SIDS event. It is silent and sudden. There is nothing you could do and it does not happen from a baby spitting up. No one can control what they do in their sleep. Why would you risk it?? What's wrong with a crib or bassinet by your bed? I will fully admit that I bedshared with my oldest children. But I've educated myself and seen the reenactment photos that are taken after a baby dies. My younger children will sleep in their own beds.
Bed sharing is NOT what killed Crew! He died alone in a bedroom Image Even if he was alone in a bed that has nothing to do with co sleeping! Most people that co sleep hold their babies during their naps too

Did you even read what I wrote?? I did not say that is what definitely killed Crew! Stop letting your own feelings on bedsharing cloud your reading comprehension! I talked about both SIDS and accidental suffocation. Even if this was not from suffocation, it still needs to be talked about because so many idiots are on the internet claiming bedsharing is safe when it is not!
Buyingsubsgate2019
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Post by Buyingsubsgate2019 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:40 pm

In regards to her gaining over 700k followers on insta... I do think for the most part they are REAL followers ( I mean I had no idea who this woman was before 2 days ago and I’m following her now), BUT a quick scroll through and you can tell there are bots following her. Who knows if they are bought or trolls hijaking the hashtag, but there are definitely a portion of new bot followers. Regardless I feel awful for this family and the siblings. Such a sad thing.
BrooklynLife
Amateur
Amateur

Post by BrooklynLife » Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:54 pm

It "hurts her that Crew's story has reached the masses" yet she has consistently updated her social media to keep everyone looped in.

jesus, when does it end with the lies and and shallowness? it makes me sick to think that she is literally mixing in lies with words about her precious angel. my heart breaks for him and for her, especially for her.

She has so many hurdles ahead of her, painful ones. imagine going home to his nursery, still having to pump. the emotions that come with when the milk finally dries up and she feels even more distanced from him. going out in public and seeing babies. having her friends "go back to normal" with their lives when hers has been shattered and she may not want to move on because it brings distance. the fear she will have if she has more babies, how nervous she may be every single time that baby sleeps.

my heart hurts for her and this has constantly been on my mind.

also, i wanted to point out that just because someone thinks that SOME of her intentions are messed up (like garnering up all this attention with the celeb tags, re-posts, etc, instastories) does NOT mean that we dont care about her and feel for her.

remember, if this had never happened and I came on this site and called her shallow, no one would bat an eye. IMO, she is handling this all in an extremely shallow and vapid way and then blatantly lying to her followers. if she would have just grieved in private, then she woundn't have all the "unwanted attention" but they knew it was happening, they opened a PO box for it.

like can they quit the front and be transparent and be like "yeah, its f-ing hurts, we love the attention and money and gifts we are getting, and we see that we are going to try to use this instance as a career growth". I know it hurts to think that people can be like that but like grow up, they can be.

the point is is that we do care about her and we also care about grace, honesty, transparency, authenticity, etc at all times, even through hardships. just because you suffer a hardship does not give you the right to lie, mislead, etc. I've said it all along, had she just kept it all private, she wouldn't have to deal with this but she made it public for a reason. i hope she can maybe go on like a wellness retreat getaway with her family in a month or so and heal together from this. It'd be a shame to watch her dive into publicity about Crew rather than just respecting him and mourning him and not making it into a lifetime movie.
-Sometimes having an unpopular opinion is better than having no opinion at all-
h 25 l
Talker
Talker

Post by h 25 l » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:08 pm

I feel so bad for her. I'm sure many of you will disagree with this & say she started this herself by posting in the first place, but imagine how overwhelmed she is. She gained 700k followers on IG and she's almost at 150k subscribers on yt in 5 days. It usually takes a long time for that & people with a lot less subs than her have managers and assistants. I've always heard everyone say the more followers, the more the haters come out. She didn't know it would get this big, she was trying to let her 50k followers know what happened & get support. I said it in the beginning, would I have posted to IG in that situation, probably not, but that's not my job or a huge part of my life. I'm glad she did. People want to continue to hear her story so she is posting a couple times a day, not all day. I'm sure she won't keep all 750k followers, but she will still end up with a lot more than she had. I can only imagine the hateful things people are DMing her. So I don't blame her for lashing out. Im the type of person who if I get compliments from 20 people, but 1 person says something negative, I focus on the negative & it eats me up...this is the same.
Adhbrh91
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adhbrh91 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:21 pm

You worded this perfectly.
She has never handled the “haters” well and has spoken out about them many times before all of this happened. Going as far as making a video of herself crying in Jeff’s arms after she found this site and read what was said about her. She just lost a child and she’s letting the grief + the hurtful words of a small group of strangers eat her alive. She already has so many hurdles ahead of her and I don’t understand why her family doesn’t step in and remove her from social media for a while because clearly it’s negatively affecting her already horrific reality. The reason is because they see the dollar signs that come along with the constant influx of followers wanting updates and story lines with dramatic photos. It’s sick. It really is. I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re featured in people magazine in the next month or so and I won’t be surprised when he’s pregnant again, buys a nice big car and a new house (which I can understand, but you get my point here.) All of which will be documented on YT.
BrooklynLife wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:54 pm
It "hurts her that Crew's story has reached the masses" yet she has consistently updated her social media to keep everyone looped in.

jesus, when does it end with the lies and and shallowness? it makes me sick to think that she is literally mixing in lies with words about her precious angel. my heart breaks for him and for her, especially for her.

She has so many hurdles ahead of her, painful ones. imagine going home to his nursery, still having to pump. the emotions that come with when the milk finally dries up and she feels even more distanced from him. going out in public and seeing babies. having her friends "go back to normal" with their lives when hers has been shattered and she may not want to move on because it brings distance. the fear she will have if she has more babies, how nervous she may be every single time that baby sleeps.

also, i wanted to point out that just because someone thinks that SOME of her intentions are messed up (like garnering up all this attention with the celeb tags, re-posts, etc, instastories) does NOT mean that we dont care about her and feel for her.

remember, if this had never happened and I came on this site and called her shallow, no one would bat an eye. IMO, she is handling this all in an extremely shallow and vapid way and then blatantly lying to her followers. if she would have just grieved in private, then she woundn't have all the "unwanted attention" but they knew it was happening, they opened a PO box for it.

like can they quit the front and be transparent and be like "yeah, its f-ing hurts, we love the attention and money and gifts we are getting, and we see that we are going to try to use this instance as a career growth". I know it hurts to think that people can be like that but like grow up, they can be.

the point is is that we do care about her and we also care about grace, honesty, transparency, authenticity, etc at all times, even through hardships. just because you suffer a hardship does not give you the right to lie, mislead, etc. I've said it all along, had she just kept it all private, she wouldn't have to deal with this but she made it public for a reason. i hope she can maybe go on like a wellness retreat getaway with her family in a month or so and heal together from this. It'd be a shame to watch her dive into publicity about Crew rather than just respecting him and mourning him and not making it into a lifetime movie.
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by brittknee » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:30 pm

The latest headlines on Google are now reading “Brittani Boren Leach Youtube Star slams trolls on latest Instagram post” and tbh this is exactly why I said yesterday that the posts have got to stop because it’s getting too personal with someone who now has an audience with nearing ONE MILLION followers on Instagram alone.

She wanted to grieve in the way she felt necessary and that was to share her story and take a stance on her feelings and then she’s saying in her recent post that she’s hurt it’s reached the masses? I’m so confused by this but I’m also not judging her but at the end of the day this has all gone way too far because now the spotlight is on her in her DARKEST moments where the focal point needs to be her mental health and healing and well being for her other children. Instead it’s now focusing on negative comments on posts she made publicly and news headlines are reflecting this.

Their tragedy is turning into a headline and that’s exactly why some of us said yesterday out of concern for her and her family and mental health that the posts should stop for the time being because now her normal grief is becoming a story for people to pick apart.

Before anyone takes their anger out on me making this comment know that I’m not judging her and know that I’m not looking down my nose at her. I’m saying this out of concern for this sweet mama’s well being and need to do the grieving aspect of things without worrying about what new story will hit the newsstands in the next hour.
KSGirl4Ever
Talker
Talker

Post by KSGirl4Ever » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:37 pm

I think she's trying to say that she's hurt it took THIS to get the followers she always dreamed of. Anything but this. I agree she really needs to get off social media. Someone needs to step up and take the phone away.
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by formerctfxcer » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:40 pm

I think some people are forgetting that when she made her first post she still had hope that Crew would make it out of this. She didn’t know, nonetheless accept, that her son was going to die. When she posted asking for prayers she meant it. She wanted her relatively small following and YT/IG community to rally around and help her. She didn’t know it would blow up the way it did. And she didn’t know her updates would be more and more dire. Give her some grace.

Would I do things the same way as her? No. But she did what she did and at the end of the day the result is the same: her child is gone. She has to have a funeral for her BABY. Her. Baby. Is. Gone. Give her some goddamn grace.

Frootloops3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Frootloops3 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:45 pm

It’s really sad because it must be great to have all of this new fame for them, but the cost at which it had to come was terrible.

RIP baby Crew❤️
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
begenos1
Informer
Informer

Post by begenos1 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:52 pm

BrooklynLife wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:54 pm

oh gawdd stfu already... like seriously, who the fuck died and put you in charge of how the fuck brittani is or isn't suppose to grieve?

and stop w/ the hypocrisy! you continue to tear them down yet say you care about them. you borderline accused them of keeping crew on the ventilator as long as they kept on making money. FFS.
brittsmom111
Talker
Talker

Post by brittsmom111 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:53 pm

formerctfxcer wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:40 pm
I think some people are forgetting that when she made her first post she still had hope that Crew would make it out of this. She didn’t know, nonetheless accept, that her son was going to die. When she posted asking for prayers she meant it. She wanted her relatively small following and YT/IG community to rally around and help her. She didn’t know it would blow up the way it did. And she didn’t know her updates would be more and more dire. Give her some grace.

Would I do things the same way as her? No. But she did what she did and at the end of the day the result is the same: her child is gone. She has to have a funeral for her BABY. Her. Baby. Is. Gone. Give her some goddamn grace.

I def agree with this. People don't realize she was a Small Youtuber...had a small Small Instagram. And yes for a youtbuer to be on for like 3 years 50k is a small amount. She barely had a gossip page here. She had maybe 6 pages on YTMD. When other youtubers have hundreds of pages of crap talked about them. So I do think to her was reaching out for prayer from her smaller group. I do think now for her own mental health , I really really hope she pulls back. quit posting even for a couple weeks. her son just passed away and nothing that social media has to offer will really help her. I hope she goes to some family Grief councling
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by brittknee » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:58 pm

brittsmom111 wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:53 pm
formerctfxcer wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:40 pm

I def agree with this. People don't realize she was a Small Youtuber...had a small Small Instagram. And yes for a youtbuer to be on for like 3 years 50k is a small amount. She barely had a gossip page here. She had maybe 6 pages on YTMD. When other youtubers have hundreds of pages of crap talked about them. So I do think to her was reaching out for prayer from her smaller group. I do think now for her own mental health , I really really hope she pulls back. quit posting even for a couple weeks. her son just passed away and nothing that social media has to offer will really help her. I hope she goes to some family Grief councling
I agree with what you said which also brings the question up whether or not people feel all the youtube moms that chimed in and almost made this tragedy their own had a hand in giving this situation so much spotlight. When you ask for prayers on Instagram as a public social media influencer your followers and supporters will do just that I’m sure and then start to share share share and then the mommy team stands by with their IG stories making it about them and their followers share share share. It’s a snowball effect and it’s a sad one but I hate for her that this has gone so far that there are even videos about it on youtube from something called access HOLLYWOOD?
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Cgl33 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:00 pm

If a group of people were taunting me while I was grieving, you’d bet I’d say something so that it would hopefully stop. Maybe she just wants other people to know what she’s going through. She’s allowed to do that. It doesn’t take away from her grief.
Lailaluna

Post by Lailaluna » Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:02 pm

I have been consumed by this tragedy since Christmas like most of you have. This is not fair, I wish this didn’t happen, I cannot even begin to comprehend the pain. My oldest is the same age as Cash, my youngest was born just 6 days after Crew. My heart completely goes out to her.

I do believe Brittani and Jeff when they say they didn’t expect this much attention- it started out as a prayer request, and her story just blew up from reposts. People have written such foul things on her pictures, it’s truly deplorable, but at the same time she shouldn’t have added fuel to their fire. The QB in Detroit who lost his baby a couple of days ago is not getting nearly as much coverage as Brittani is, & thats because they’re grieving privately. Brittani is a full blown social media addict. I don’t say this to be mean, I say it because it’s true. She couldn’t imagine NOT posting (as well as going into detail). It’s such a weird time we live in. I understand if she didn’t post at all people would be asking if they’re alright, I don’t think there’s really a right or wrong thing to do in this situation. I’m actually stumped on this one. Regardless, I’m praying for peace for them. Brittani was never strong when it came to criticism. I really, really hope she takes a break even though logging off will be a struggle for her.
brittsmom111
Talker
Talker

Post by brittsmom111 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:09 pm

I don't think you can realize the actual power of social media until it happens to you. Brittani had posted for support to her small group she was use to. but when you have Tara,,Aaryn,,,tiffany...biranna k, love meg...etc (add up all these girls followers and you get prob over 1 million...then big instagrammers saw it...like Hollie Woodward...who on insta has 1 million followers...plus all her friends who are now seeing this
I really don't think little ole Brittani could of ever dreamed this would explode like this
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Haulnarse » Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:22 pm

She could have quite easily turned her IG to private while all of this was going on, then once the dust cleared make it public again.

She has found herself with a large following - i hope that she uses it for good - promoting organ donation when the time is right.

MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax1 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:30 pm

I doubt in that moment she thought to turn her social media to private. Some people,accused her of editing her photos as well but isn't that a preset? Which means her pictures automatically have the filter? She lost her child and people are still coming at her.
LonelyTown
Talker
Talker

Post by LonelyTown » Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:40 pm

MiloandMax1 wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:30 pm
I doubt in that moment she thought to turn her social media to private. Some people,accused her of editing her photos as well but isn't that a preset? Which means her pictures automatically have the filter? She lost her child and people are still coming at her.
Not attacking her cuz god knows I’ve been defending her throughout this thread but that’s not how presets work. They aren’t automatic. You go into Lightroom and change it. Does it take like 1 second? Yes. But is it automatic? No.

ETA. I don’t care that she did it. Just noting that it’s not automatic
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Cgl33 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:53 pm

Can we try to raise this mom up instead of tearing her down? Why do people assume the worst about someone. Assuming that she’s trying to get attention off of her child’s death says way more about you than Brittani.
bluetansy
Amateur
Amateur

Post by bluetansy » Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:01 pm

Haulnarse wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:22 pm
She could have quite easily turned her IG to private while all of this was going on, then once the dust cleared make it public again.

She has found herself with a large following - i hope that she uses it for good - promoting organ donation when the time is right.
all of this.

i can’t fathom having an audience of criticism and judgement on me at any time, never mind during such a painful, tragic and difficult time as what she finds herself in.

i just checked her ig and saw the latest post, so sad crew is gone. she’s got a long road ahead of her for sure.
:HK: would the real t.bitty please stand up :HK:
Buyingsubsgate2019
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Buyingsubsgate2019 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:05 pm

Going through her followers there are definitely bot accounts that are following her. I’m not saying she bought followers by any means. Bot followers often hijack popular hashtags and It snowballs.
BobbiB6606
Informer
Informer

Post by BobbiB6606 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:11 pm

I didn't know what an honor walk was before a few days ago. I just fell down a Youtube rabbit hole. It's such a moving practice. He's a tiny little hero.
blairflowers79
Amateur
Amateur

Post by blairflowers79 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:12 pm

I saw some people mentioning she had pretty bad postpartum depression. Does anyone know if she was taking anti depressants before this whole thing happened?
Tweedles3
Talker
Talker

Post by Tweedles3 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:16 pm

opangatay wrote:Okay I’m one of those people who came here after hearing about this, and I’m also one of those people that are slightly slightly skeptical about the social media presence, but the main thing that caught my eye is that she said she’s “pumping breast milk just to pour it down the drain.” I’ve seen lots of comments on her Instagram about people asking why she’s not donating it (especially if she’s at the hospital already) and then people jump on them and say the ever popular “don’t judge her you don’t know what you’d do in this situation.” Has she addressed this topic at all? Can it not be donated for some reason or is it a grief thought process stemming from anger, like if her baby can’t have her breast milk then why should any baby? The “just to pour it down the drain” bit seemed intentionally harsh. I suppose it’s just another thing she’s decided not to deal with since her energy can only go to so many things right now. I’m just thinking if it’s already being pumped anyway.. I don’t know. Just figured I’d ask all your opinions. I know we all speculate what we’d do in that situation and we could never actually know unless it happened, but for me pumping and donating milk would feel like something I can control in the midst of chaos, but I also think it wouldn’t be my top priority either.

Many apologies if this has been answered, but the hospital would probably not take her milk even if she wanted to donate, being a grieving mother. My twins received donor breast milk, along with mine, when they were in the NICU. I asked one of the nurses if the donor milk came from other NICU moms and she said, “goodness no!” They heavily screen all their donors before accepting them. This probably includes blood panels, and tests for physical and mental well-being. Honestly, donating the milk her son should be drinking may understandably be the last thing she would want right now. I lost a second term pregnancy a few years ago and when my milk came in, I was too distraught to even express it, let alone give it away.

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”