Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

MyNameIsHope34
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

Unread post by MyNameIsHope34 »

jrs wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:42 am Just noticed britney went and deleted all the comments on her photo she posted about Brittani that were telling her she was disrespectful for tagging her in a photo with her baby. Even the ones she responded to yesterday acknowledging she was in the wrong. interesting..... this bitch really is so obsessed with looking like she only gets praise in her comments.
I have never seen another YouTuber so pathetically obsessed with getting rid of any type of critisism.☺
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Mel1011 »

According to her twitter, Nolan finally “got his wish” to be bald just like Frank. What a coincidence that this comes after the kids enjoyed a nice Christmas with ean and his girlfriend. Seems to be an act of jealousy and spite imo.
Shimmer86
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shimmer86 »

Mel1011 wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:22 pm According to her twitter, Nolan finally “got his wish” to be bald just like Frank. What a coincidence that this comes after the kids enjoyed a nice Christmas with ean and his girlfriend. Seems to be an act of jealousy and spite imo.
Oh no!! I hope she did not shave off his hair 😩😩 is frank and Scarlett not enough bald for her
sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

flightlessbird wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:48 am
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:21 am
Pralinedreamin wrote:Will someone please pm me ean’s gf’s name? I’ve lurked for like 20 min on his moms fb and couldn’t find her.
You know what’s crazy....someone on here said Ean’s mom tagged her on a post for I think Dec 7th, which is where I found her. So when I saw other ppl still asking for her name so I went back so I can pm it someone and no joke she’s not tagged anymore. I tried to look through her friends list cz I remember her face but it’s also gone...
It looks like she and her ex husband both have deactivated their Facebook pages so whoever the dumbass is from here that went IRL, that's against the rules. Ean's mom publicly posted and anyone has the right to look (because it wasn't private!) but you can't tell me that someone didn't go an extra step just to inform her about this forum.
Honestly, it was probably britney who told ean about people looking at his moms page. Makes sense because everyone was talking about how happy the kids looked and talking about eans new gf. U know that had to kill brit. Lol
sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

jrs wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:42 am Just noticed britney went and deleted all the comments on her photo she posted about Brittani that were telling her she was disrespectful for tagging her in a photo with her baby. Even the ones she responded to yesterday acknowledging she was in the wrong. interesting..... this bitch really is so obsessed with looking like she only gets praise in her comments.
She also untangged that brittani girl too.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Shimmer86 wrote:
Mel1011 wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:22 pm According to her twitter, Nolan finally “got his wish” to be bald just like Frank. What a coincidence that this comes after the kids enjoyed a nice Christmas with ean and his girlfriend. Seems to be an act of jealousy and spite imo.
Oh no!! I hope she did not shave off his hair ImageImage is frank and Scarlett not enough bald for her
So while frenk is trying everything to grow his hair, yet she shaves nolans off in the middle of winter?? Image Eh? Whos the stupid bitch now??

I wish she would stop pushing frenk on her kids, the fireman costume, accessories etc was enough- its fucking depressing trying to force a career onto a terminally ill child who wont ever get the chance to even have a career - let alone be a fucking fireman. Image

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

sryjbc0918 wrote:
She also untangged that brittani girl too.
The truth hurts...she knows that what she did was insensitive af but she’d rather clean up the caption/comments instead of deleting the post because she loves that it’s getting her tons of attention/likes/comments.

Then she has the audacity to post a picture of Scarlett talking about “hold your babies tight” when she is intentionally consuming dairy knowing damn well it affects Scarlett’s breathing. Not only that but she is gonna go through the same thing with Nolan...seeing him die a slow death, connected to a ventilator yet she still doesn’t do a damn thing for him.
Lily_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lily_ »

Call me anal or whatever, but to go and look at Ean’s mom’s FB and finding Ean’s girlfriend is too much. These people DON’T put their lives on YT, so they deserve their privacy. And for the person who found her and came on here to say so, what you did was wrong. It makes everyone else go and try to find her too, which is not good. Again, these people are not publicly showing their lives on the internet, so leave them alone.
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

Lily_ wrote:Call me anal or whatever, but to go and look at Ean’s mom’s FB and finding Ean’s girlfriend is too much. These people DON’T put their lives on YT, so they deserve their privacy. And for the person who found her and came on here to say so, what you did was wrong. It makes everyone else go and try to find her too, which is not good. Again, these people are not publicly showing their lives on the internet, so leave them alone.
Agreed. I've never been so bothered by it before but trying to find everything out about a person just because she showed up in a picture with ean is seriously creepy and not cool.

I hope they really did remove the post / tag like speculated

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

jrs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jrs »

i also don’t think britney even commented or liked any of brittanis posts about crew. britney just wanted to make her own instagram posting bragging about having her own kid to hold and pretend to care about brittani when all she really wanted out of it was ass pats and her minions telling her she’s so caring and sweet for thinking of brittani. i haven’t seen her post or share anything about brittani since her last post. she is so full of herself it makes me sick.
jrs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jrs »

i just read in aaryns thread how they’re speculating that a lot of YT moms haven’t posted their christmas morning vlogs yet out of respect to brittani. but guess who already has??? selfish queen B! aaryn, tara and tiffani all haven’t posted theirs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Britney didn't even know of Brittani until this incident, she admitted she had never watched her before.
heywhatsup0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heywhatsup0 »

Oh gosh. Check out Nolan’s hair on franks stories. Whhyyyyy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TenzBelle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TenzBelle »

Call it speculation, but seriously, every time I actually look at something of hers the comments are super low. No way. I call bullshit. That can not be an actual number. She has to be deleting the bad ones.
Screenshot_20191231-213708_Instagram.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TenzBelle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TenzBelle »

Her hair in that self care video looks awful. Not at the beginning when she has on the green shirt but when she is later seen in the kitchen talking about Freak being in the gARagE All DaY, her hair imo looked ugly. I clicked off it was creeping me out so much. 🤮🤮
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

She does wayyyyy too much talking for someone that doesn't SAY ANYTHING. My god. Listening to her talk is torture.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

cass
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cass »

jrs wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:23 am i also don’t think britney even commented or liked any of brittanis posts about crew. britney just wanted to make her own instagram posting bragging about having her own kid to hold and pretend to care about brittani when all she really wanted out of it was ass pats and her minions telling her she’s so caring and sweet for thinking of brittani. i haven’t seen her post or share anything about brittani since her last post. she is so full of herself it makes me sick.
she posted one other thing. not sure if it was an ig story or on her video, i dont remember, but she posted a clip of a burning candle with the hashtag crewscrew and some song playing in the back ground.. again dont remember what lol, thats how insignificant it was lol
cass
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cass »

TenzBelle wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:48 pm Call it speculation, but seriously, every time I actually look at something of hers the comments are super low. No way. I call bullshit. That can not be an actual number. She has to be deleting the bad ones.

Screenshot_20191231-213708_Instagram.jpg
she is so full of her self...so she takes those prepackaged, "made just for you, vitamins " (i forget the brand name.. tons of youtubers made videos and posts about them) and then she takes those multivitamins at night from a different brand...i call bullshit! if the prepackaged vitamins were made just for her why does she need another type of vitamin on top of that! her ads are just for the money, which is old news but my god! shes done like 896986 posts on this damn CVS shit! wonder how much cash she got from all of them!
cass
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cass »

what the hell was she even going on about at the end of her " who is brittneyandbaby" video..she looked drunk! and her ramblings were just that ramblings! basically it was her way of saying shes going to be effected by the new youtube rules so her channels going to be changing!
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

cass wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:36 pm
jrs wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:23 am i also don’t think britney even commented or liked any of brittanis posts about crew. britney just wanted to make her own instagram posting bragging about having her own kid to hold and pretend to care about brittani when all she really wanted out of it was ass pats and her minions telling her she’s so caring and sweet for thinking of brittani. i haven’t seen her post or share anything about brittani since her last post. she is so full of herself it makes me sick.
she posted one other thing. not sure if it was an ig story or on her video, i dont remember, but she posted a clip of a burning candle with the hashtag crewscrew and some song playing in the back ground.. again dont remember what lol, thats how insignificant it was lol
When it was first happening any random person would get the impression she knew Brittani, and honestly with her being a family channel or mommy vlogger, you'd think Britney would have at least known of her. I think that's why she went ahead and posted her Xmas vlog...she's not "in" with any of the others so she never knew they were holding off on posting their vlogs. She's very disconnected from the whole YouTube thing.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”