Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

jayann
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

Unread post by jayann »

I can't wait until they all go out to eat so that the rest of the parents can be in awe of Maddie giving her child sugar to keep her busy. Poor rest of the kids are gonna be like wtf... Why can't I have that?
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Rorygz194 »

Maddie isn't even trying to hide what a shitty parent she is, she puts it out there. its like she isn't afraid of someone calling CPS or that Isaac can use it in court which I hope he does.
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
udontneedtoknow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by udontneedtoknow »

I feel like Maddie is losing interest in caring for Everly like she once did. She not a cute, tiny, helpless baby anymore and that’s all Maddie wants again that’s why she’s always saying she has baby fever. She would not be able to handle a bratty young kid and a bratty toddler at once if she does happen to get knocked up soon.
Connell1992
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Connell1992 »

Notice how Ella is well dressed, clean, and has her hair combed.... then look at Everly who is dirty, sloppily dressed, and has sticky, crusty hair..... why are ben and katie even friends with Maddie ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
emmmmmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emmmmmm »

Rorygz194 wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:03 am Maddie isn't even trying to hide what a shitty parent she is, she puts it out there. its like she isn't afraid of someone calling CPS or that Isaac can use it in court which I hope he does.
It's a reason I HATE family court. They always try to keep kids with their mother or both parents even if the kid is so much better of with a foster family who is dying to adopt and love them the way they never have been before. Obviously that doesn't have anything to do with Maddie but I assume the courts in Texas would feel the same about keeping Everly with Maddie- Especially if she plays the "God got me pregnant I'm so holy" card. If it weren't extremely unethical and totally invasive I would kill to talk to Issac and/or his family to tell them to read here or send it to their lawyers to use as fodder in the court case. If his lawyer got the breastfeeding removed I would bet that he would destroy her in court for putting in on someone elses channel AND showing herself be an unfit mother. I honestly think her mental health could and should be used against her if she refuses help. I have never heard her talk about going to therapy (could be wrong) and if she had to be put on such heavy meds young there is obviously something going on.
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Morticia Mars »

I know I’ve already said this but I kind of feel bad for Issac. He’s stuck with this crazy baby mama for the rest of his life.
I may be an asshole but I do have standards
I’m a witch that talks with cats.
13Sam13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 13Sam13 »

Oh my God Everly kisses the newborn...
I can't believe it she had the flu, or has the flu. That's not healthy she could infect the newborn so easily...
jayann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jayann »

For those who missed these gems;

Can we talk about the fact that Maddie decided to skip sugar tonight at dinner and chose lemons instead. Why Maddie? You were so proud of yourself for sticking up to that waiter for your daughters right to have sugar at the table. Don't let the fact that other teen parents may question your choice stop you from letting your daughter have the sugar you so proudly lobbied for.

Also its legitimately SICK that you would want another baby right now. Think about that. I mean REALLY think about that...
Justheretogossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Justheretogossip »

I cannot stand Maddie holy shit she is a pile of shit. Ring my neck but Everley is so homely looking and sloppy, she probably smells and looks as disgusting as her mother. You can see the difference in these two girls, Ella and her and if I were Maddie I’d be embarrassed.
itsmeKaren
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itsmeKaren »

I am technologically incapable and can't figure out how to upload an image on here but.... Please go look at Maddie's recent instagram post. Someone please stop this mess.
emmy1618
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by emmy1618 »

Maddie and her daughter both need a makeover. Maddie needs inches off of the nasty hair and to return to a natural hair color. Put down the tweezers and grow your eyebrows back, unless Karen is the look you’re going for. I thought she would have learned her lesson with the trashy nails but I guess not. And enough with the crazy makeup. The way she dresses and presents herself is so trashy, it’s like she’s trying to encourage stereotypes.

Her kid looks so nasty and dirty. She needs to have a little respect for herself and her daughter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

I swear if hear another thing about Maddie wanting to have a boyfriend and a new baby I’m going to blow. Maddie, please focus on other things in your life, I think it’s great that you want to get married and have more kids one day, but please wait. You’re 16, your clock isn’t ticking and there is no need to rush into marriage. Also stop contradicting yourself. You keep saying how you don’t want another baby right and that you are happily single but yet you keep raving on about how you have baby fever and are desperate for a significant other.
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

Maddie looks like an absolute clown with red lipstick on. It doesn’t fit or compliment her complexion at all and it honestly sticks out like a nose. I think a peach or a more neutral color would fit her better, not red.

Also Maddie, maybe work on your eyebrows a bit because I’m sorry but it makes you look like the grinch.
jayann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jayann »

Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

^I wouldn’t even be surprised if that ended up happening.

Also, about her new video...does anyone understand the dresses over the shirt thing? It makes her body look frumpy and weird.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
jayann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jayann »

Review of latest video (aka a very thinly veiled attempt to try and get "Fashion Nova" style haul sponsers);

1. Well I'll be darned. Aren't you quite the creative one. If you can't serve up some teenage titty by 'nornalizing breastfeeding', by golly you will find a way won't you.
2. Your "fashion sense" needs some common sense.

That is all
Essiac4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Essiac4 »

So I just had a thought. People are mentioning how they hope Isaac uses this in court. And I can't help but wonder since Maddie obviously reads here daily... If maybe that's why she seems to be on good terms with him all of a sudden? Hoping that being nice will stop him from fighting her or using this as evidence 🤷 just a thought.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Essiac4 wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:46 pm So I just had a thought. People are mentioning how they hope Isaac uses this in court. And I can't help but wonder since Maddie obviously reads here daily... If maybe that's why she seems to be on good terms with him all of a sudden? Hoping that being nice will stop him from fighting her or using this as evidence 🤷 just a thought.
I thought the same thing. She's probably on good terms now because she knows what he can use against her. I want to reach out to Isaac and encourage him to go to court, but if they are on good terms, it feels weird.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Maddie is a whole new mess. Look at her first videos, look how cute she looks, she is well dressed and her room looks nice, and she actually cares for Everly. And look at her now. You can practically smell her through the screen. I don't know how she's not embarrassed in front of the other moms. And if Everly eats chocolate, why is she letting her walk around with it around her mouth? Clean it off.
And as someone mentioned above. Maddie likes babies, not kids. She liked when Everly was a baby. And as I've said before, she wanted a baby, she wasn't ready to take on a child. And now she's lashing out at anyone who questions her.
And HOW can you let your kid who has the flu, kiss a newborn? I wasn't allowed to visit my baby cousin at first because I had a cold.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Also, someone commented on her pic with all the babies "3 kids from 3 different dads" and Maddie commented "probably tbh"
Trash.

Return to “I-P”