TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 19

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 19

Unread post by geekinthepink »

lemontree wrote:but why doesn't yesterday's vlog disappear then??

and lol to Annas double wear comments:
it's so good you can't even see her acne scars? WRONG
you had acne as a teen and now "sometimes" have it? I thought acne was a hormonal thing that just doesn't come and go...
not only hormonal. you can inherit it basically (do you say it like that? you probably know what I mean). my dad and my grandpa have really bad acne and I was the next in line unfortunately :( but you're right, when it's that time of the month, it's even worse. that's what's happening to anna as well, I guess. it surely doesn't come and go.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Nesoi wrote:click ojn the vlog now and it says it was removed for spam, scams and commercially deceptive content' hmmm which one..place ur bets ladees
you may be right actually. that it's due to the misleading title... but still, makes no sense to me. why would you flag that video to death. yesterday's video: absolutely. MILF title: absolutely. but today's? hmm.
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lemontree »

geekinthepink wrote:

you had acne as a teen and now "sometimes" have it? I thought acne was a hormonal thing that just doesn't come and go...
not only hormonal. you can inherit it basically (do you say it like that? you probably know what I mean). my dad and my grandpa have really bad acne and I was the next in line unfortunately :( but you're right, when it's that time of the month, it's even worse. that's what's happening to anna as well, I guess. it surely doesn't come and go.
yep I know what you mean!
My mum has skin problems and I do always have a bad forehead it's like Streuselkuchen :lol:
And sometimes get these nasty red ones that make you look like you are growing a second head out of your face!

if you need a good and fast working cream I recommend "Cordes BPO 3%" or maybe 5% if you have bad outbreaks. Put it on before going to sleep and wake up without nasty spots on your face!
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lemontree wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:

yep I know what you mean!
My mum has skin problems and I do always have a bad forehead it's like Streuselkuchen :lol:
And sometimes get these nasty red ones that make you look like you are growing a second head out of your face!

if you need a good and fast working cream I recommend "Cordes BPO 3%" or maybe 5% if you have bad outbreaks. Put it on before going to sleep and wake up without nasty spots on your face!
same with me. streuselkuchen forehead :D
the red ones that will never actually fade away, I know... nasty fuckers.

oh? okay. thank you. I'll try to find it online!
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

from his facebook

Sandra Acidwash YT
Seriously can't believe the sick accusations aimed at Jonathan Saccone Joly among the comments on today's vlog. Some people are unbelievable. I know you usually let everyone say exactly what they want but those people really deserve to be blocked. Sick freaks. :S

What were people saying in the comments? What were they accusing him of?
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

lemontree wrote:from his facebook

Sandra Acidwash YT
Seriously can't believe the sick accusations aimed at Jonathan Saccone Joly among the comments on today's vlog. Some people are unbelievable. I know you usually let everyone say exactly what they want but those people really deserve to be blocked. Sick freaks. :S

What were people saying in the comments? What were they accusing him of?
I think its the comments from the video yesterday where she was twisted. Someone commented that the way Jobese kissed Emilia was creepy and like he got too much from it. There was some more today either on facebook or YouTube about him touching her tummy.
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by geeklove »

guesses on the new title/if he'll try to keep the same title?
dolliedays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dolliedays »

proudmama wrote:
dolliedays wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:world's biggest boobs. today's title.

Maybe he meant his. They are giving Anna's a run for their money. ;)
The gross title is a reference to the big boob shaped light in the coffee shop (that's what J thought it looked like). He seriously has such a dirty mind, you can tell he's not getting any if he looks at a light fixture and thinks: boobs! :lol:
Yikes. I haven't been watching the vlog anymore. I like that I can just read here instead :) Ahh Dirty mind and definitely not getting any LOL Then again, he couldn't have made it anymore obvious than the day he actually HUMPED the kitchen counter.. I still can't get over that one.
featherly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by featherly »

geeklove wrote:Image

guesses on the new title/if he'll try to keep the same title?
:lol: His twitter profile picture. There is no way for that man to look attractive.

I didn't realize he was only 5'4". The average height for a male in Ireland is 5'10". And this whole time I thought Anna was above average height haha.
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

If it got removed wont it just be removed again if he puts it back up?
dolliedays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dolliedays »

lemontree wrote:she just uploadeda TSD video and right at the beginning she says "I don't style my hair anymore, because I have no time anymore" and something about that she HAD TO MAKE A VIDEO because she straightened her hair.
I'm sorry, she was styling her hair daily till we had the big discussion about the 2 hour hair routine instead of being with her baby and the next day she had this extreme mess on her head, damn you're predictable Anna, and your a compulsive liar
:lol: :lol:

So transparent..she still takes forever to do her hair but her attempt at looking like " I'm such a good mom I have no time to do my hair" was teasing the hell out of her hair all over nto a rats nest. :P
magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by magicdragon »

And so begins the fall of the empire........
poisonprincess21
Talker
Talker

Unread post by poisonprincess21 »

geekinthepink wrote:

I got terrible acne from my father who had really terrible skin. Luckily my acne improved (to normal teenage acne level but didn't leave completely) with anti biotics. I had/have really greasy skin and hair. I used to believe it was a curse, but both my parents smoke (my dad more than my mum), but my dad's greasy skin makes him look much younger (despite having an outdoor job). His greasy/moist skin has been beneficial to him in terms of ageing. My mum who has avoided the sun, on account of having red hair and freckles and burning easily has aged very badly compared to my father because she has very dry skin (I believe. The same with my granny). So despite the acne, the scarring and the bullying because of both, now in my 30's I still get asked for ID in shops/bars.
I believe this is a signature. If you believe that you have a signature as well, copy and paste this.
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

poisonprincess21 wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:

I got terrible acne from my father who had really terrible skin. Luckily my acne improved (to normal teenage acne level but didn't leave completely) with anti biotics. I had/have really greasy skin and hair. I used to believe it was a curse, but both my parents smoke (my dad more than my mum), but my dad's greasy skin makes him look much younger (despite having an outdoor job). His greasy/moist skin has been beneficial to him in terms of ageing. My mum who has avoided the sun, on account of having red hair and freckles and burning easily has aged very badly compared to my father because she has very dry skin (I believe. The same with my granny). So despite the acne, the scarring and the bullying because of both, now in my 30's I still get asked for ID in shops/bars.
That must feel bad, I remember me going out with my sister a few times when I was 18/19, so she was 27/28 then, and she always got asked for ID and I didn't. She was really pissed at me for that...

I'm glad I don't get the outbreaks because of the sun (would be horrible while living at the equator at 3000m - sun burns like hell at noon), although I have nearly translucid skin, I'm not kidding, I have never seen a person as white as me :/
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by geeklove »

poisonprincess21 wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:

I look young but that's mostly because I have a babyface. but I got the worst of both worlds I have an oily t-zone but I have dry flaky skin at the same time. wtf.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

So that means Emilia went to bed around 1am? WTF. Get that baby to bed at a decent hour! She should have been in bed five or six hours ago!! It's going to completely mess with her sleep going to bed that late and waking up late in the day, especially when she gets older. Good luck dragging her out of bed when she starts school!
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

This is a sign that we aren't the only ones disgusted by J's titles. If Youtube pulls it down then maybe this will be a wakeup call to the minions. He just seems like a slimy rat just oozing with stink. Ugh He is disgusting.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
sprinkles

Unread post by sprinkles »

I cant wait till Emilia has to start school and they have to live like most people having to get up early and actually doing something. They live like teenagers on school holidays who go to bed at whatever time they want and sleep all day but there adults who should be looking after their child.
prettyitalianbella
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by prettyitalianbella »

proudmama wrote:Image
So that means Emilia went to bed around 1am? WTF. Get that baby to bed at a decent hour! She should have been in bed five or six hours ago!! It's going to completely mess with her sleep going to bed that late and waking up late in the day, especially when she gets older. Good luck dragging her out of bed when she starts school!
ok i dont like Anna very much but Emilia is a BABY, she very easily could have has gas or a belly ache or just been fussy and not gone to sleep till one...happens all the time with babies.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

prettyitalianbella wrote:
proudmama wrote:Image
ok i dont like Anna very much but Emilia is a BABY, she very easily could have has gas or a belly ache or just been fussy and not gone to sleep till one...happens all the time with babies.
I realize that, I've been there, done that. However, Anna has admitted that they (including Emilia) frequently stay up until midnight or later before going to bed. When they do the vlogs, you can tell by looking at the clock in their kitchen that they don't get up until around noon. That is not a healthy sleep schedule for a baby.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”