T.titty: Thick As Thieves and Pyramid Schemes | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 9

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.titty: Thick As Thieves and Pyramid Schemes | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 9

Unread post by AryaStark »

yeahsureok wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:19 am
IcedCoffee wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:05 am
yeahsureok wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:57 pm Notice how a lot of Tiffs posts aren’t so much about Crew but the drama. Oh people are being mean, be kind, trolls, don’t be an ass. This bitch just loves the drama and inserting herself it in anyway shape or form. She’s a keyboard warrior herself. Tiff just focus on the fact that a mom lost a baby and Just actually pray for the trolls like you love to to type out that you will. 🙄 Adding fuel to the fire and constantly talking about the “trolls” makes them relevant, like you’re trying to make yourself relevant in a situation that shouldn’t even fucking involve you. can she be done yet...
Exactly. When is she going to move on? How long will she keep acting like she was good friends with Britt and like she is so sad about it?

Did anyone see how she posted about her Facebook group on insta AGAIN. Are people on her oil team checking Insta so they know when to check FB? It's Tiffani's way of saying hey I have an EXCLUSIVE team on FB you aren't part of unless you join. It's so pathetic.
She’s just so icky. It’s not like she can say “no one was doing anything, I had to step in”....a go fund me was set up INSTANTLY. I’m not saying don’t show your support/condolences but my gosh Tiff is just doing THE MOST and it’s coming off as so attention seeking and fake. Tiff loves taking women who are in vulnerable positions and milking whatever she can from them tho. Why her whole gig relives around ppd/ppa. If Britts getting recognition from Joanna Gaines, Megan king Edmonds, Jessie James Decker and so many other celebrities/ well known bloggers with millions of followers, tiff is going to be ALL OVVVVVVEER THAT AND RIDE THAT TRAIN FOR AS LONG AS POSSIBLE.
Ugh I feel a fake miscarriage coming soon.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: T.titty: Thick As Thieves and Pyramid Schemes | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 9

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

T dot Beaston; Locks her kids behind the bedroom door while she begs for baby # four.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Luminous1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Luminous1 »

For what it’s worth... blue tansy is a young living essential oil.
theantitiff
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by theantitiff »

bluetansy wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:55 pm this makes no sense. you’re all being super negative yet i’m “upsetting” others by being what, moderate? fair? a bit skeptical about all the hate directed towards her? what a joke.

go eat your husbands ass angry elf, clearly you relish the taste of shit in your mouth given all the crap you talk on here.
The more you post, the more Tiff-like you seem. Humble and kind did the same crap. Tried to pick and choose what was “acceptable” to gossip about and what wasn’t. That’s just now how a gossip site works. You don’t seem to enjoy this site. Perhaps this isn’t the place for you.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Luminous1 wrote:For what it’s worth... blue tansy is a young living essential oil.
Wait wasn’t tiff just excited about an oil that just came in the mail? I think it was in Chris’ recent vlog and I’m wondering if it was blue tansy!? I could be wrong but if someone knows what I’m talking about let us know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
angryelf
Talker
Talker

Unread post by angryelf »

Luminous1 wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:29 am For what it’s worth... blue tansy is a young living essential oil.
Lol!!!!!! 💀💀💀💀
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

AryaStark wrote:There are rules to this site and if this person is upsetting the forum needs to be reported to a mod and let them take care of it like they did with H&K.
Too funny. Please don’t tell me that some of you are getting upset because someone dares to put up fairly benign comments. Say it isn’t so. Yes, yes, I know this is a snark site, but for FFS, you guys are such delicate hothouse flowers if anyone dares to have a different point of view. BTW, I’m the “other” Australian that you referred to earlier. It’s midnight here, so see, we can and do stay up until then. Happy New Year, but I doubt you will, seeing how much time you dedicate to posting on this site.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Chevy0427
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chevy0427 »

Salamisammich wrote:
Luminous1 wrote:For what it’s worth... blue tansy is a young living essential oil.
Wait wasn’t tiff just excited about an oil that just came in the mail? I think it was in Chris’ recent vlog and I’m wondering if it was blue tansy!? I could be wrong but if someone knows what I’m talking about let us know

Yep...I thought about that too Image

bluetansy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bluetansy »

Ohnonotme wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 5:07 am
AryaStark wrote:There are rules to this site and if this person is upsetting the forum needs to be reported to a mod and let them take care of it like they did with H&K.
Too funny. Please don’t tell me that some of you are getting upset because someone dares to put up fairly benign comments. Say it isn’t so. Yes, yes, I know this is a snark site, but for FFS, you guys are such delicate hothouse flowers if anyone dares to have a different point of view. BTW, I’m the “other” Australian that you referred to earlier. It’s midnight here, so see, we can and do stay up until then. Happy New Year, but I doubt you will, seeing how much time you dedicate to posting on this site.

HNY fellow aussie! whereabouts are you located? i’m in melb, vic.

and yes, blue tansy is a YL oil. i’m also into YL, shock horror!! doesn’t mean shit. i’m sure there’s a ton of people out there who use YL products and like blue tansy. i think tiff uses it in her shampoo to tone her blonde hair 👍🏼
:HK: would the real t.bitty please stand up :HK:
angryelf
Talker
Talker

Unread post by angryelf »

*sigh*

I'm gonna see myself out.. yall are annoying
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

bluetansy wrote:
Ohnonotme wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 5:07 am

HNY fellow aussie! whereabouts are you located? i’m in melb, vic.

and yes, blue tansy is a YL oil. i’m also into YL, shock horror!! doesn’t mean shit. i’m sure there’s a ton of people out there who use YL products and like blue tansy. i think tiff uses it in her shampoo to tone her blonde hair Image
I’m in Brisbane, so technically not midnight yet, but couldn’t be bothered getting in to the whole daylight saving time, lol, so just used Sydney time. HNY!

Luminous1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Luminous1 »

Blue Tansy - it was just a comment (re: YL oil). I just thought it was funny, even though I personally doubt you’re Tiffani. Either way, I don’t care that you’re here, whether you’re Tiff or not! I hope you aren’t Tiff so that you can enjoy the sass that goes on here. At the end of the day, no one knows who any of us are, so if you ARE Tiff, and you want to hang out here and listen to a bunch of people tear you apart, and occasionally join in and beat yourself up... that’s your choice!

Either way guys, if someone is irritating you, just block them and move on! This place is meant to be a good time to release our frustrations about these IG/YT “stars” not start infighting and ripping on each other.

Happy New Year!
Itsnotmyfault
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Itsnotmyfault »

theantitiff wrote:
bluetansy wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:55 pm this makes no sense. you’re all being super negative yet i’m “upsetting” others by being what, moderate? fair? a bit skeptical about all the hate directed towards her? what a joke.

go eat your husbands ass angry elf, clearly you relish the taste of shit in your mouth given all the crap you talk on here.
The more you post, the more Tiff-like you seem. Humble and kind did the same crap. Tried to pick and choose what was “acceptable” to gossip about and what wasn’t. That’s just now how a gossip site works. You don’t seem to enjoy this site. Perhaps this isn’t the place for you.
Great name girl, very cleaver!!
Itsnotmyfault
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Itsnotmyfault »

angryelf wrote:
Luminous1 wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:29 am For what it’s worth... blue tansy is a young living essential oil.
Lol!!!!!! ImageImageImageImage
Lmao!!! ImageImage
ApothicDrunk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ApothicDrunk »

I’ll just throw in my two sense.... knowing T.mentallyunstableBeaston, if she was going to comment on this forum, she would have already done so. She is truly a keyboard warrior And used to get in fights with people left and right on social media. People that weren’t even referring to her she would make it about herself and fight with them. Bitch is crazy. So she’s just reading her own hate forum, and “praying for us” but again- the things said on here probably eat her alive. She’s a whacko. She should have taken her own advice years ago to not be an asshole because honey, you have thousands of people who think you are.

perfectionista_mom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by perfectionista_mom »

No need to pray for us. It's about time you start looking inward, tiffy tit. Start praying that you get some mental help. I think it's very telling that people who know you personally are validating what most of us think about you on this forum. Truth hurts.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

yeahsureok wrote:Notice how a lot of Tiffs posts aren’t so much about Crew but the drama. Oh people are being mean, be kind, trolls, don’t be an ass. This bitch just loves the drama and inserting herself it in anyway shape or form. She’s a keyboard warrior herself. Tiff just focus on the fact that a mom lost a baby and Just actually pray for the trolls like you love to to type out that you will. Image Adding fuel to the fire and constantly talking about the “trolls” makes them relevant, like you’re trying to make yourself relevant in a situation that shouldn’t even fucking involve you. can she be done yet...

And stop saying people need to find Jesus,,, you aren’t religious because you make a happy birthday Jesus cake, fuck right off with that okkkkkkay?
Yes! Her and Brittani shouldn't even address it. We all know how sick and evil some people can be on the internet. Yes people will stoop that low, so even in this horrible situation Brittani is still leaving herself open to negativity.

For what it's worth the negativity she got couldn't compare to the amount of love and support so she should just ignore anything else. And Tiffy shouldn't be drawing attention to it (the negativity).

And I agree, with your comments about her talking about them needing to find Jesus, um ok Tiffany you do realize not everyone is Christian, and does she even go to church herself? She has the kind of personality that she would turn herself into a cult leader, it wouldn't surprise me.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

perfectionista_mom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by perfectionista_mom »

She doesn't even go to church. She is a complete bigot. She tries to sound so important and godly, but she just talks out of her ass. And why does she have to bring up all the negativity on Brittani's post? She can't just leave a supportive comment and keep it moving? I love how she is projecting her own issues into that post. TIFF IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

palmtreemomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by palmtreemomma »

From E News website...an article about how fellow youtbers are sending their condolences for Brittani.,,she’s has GOT to be fuming over this one 😳😂
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

New thread ladies!! I hope everyone has a happy and safe New Year! ImageImageImage

T. Pity: needs a social media vacation and a mental evaluation | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 10
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”