Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

Shimmer86
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

Unread post by Shimmer86 »

heywhatsup0 wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:23 pm Oh gosh. Check out Nolan’s hair on franks stories. Whhyyyyy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Idk if that’s just a bad pic or what but the hair cut makes Nolan look sick.. what was wrong with his hair? It looked so much better before.. weird that Britney hasn’t posted or shown Nolan since the haircut. She must know that she fucked up
cass
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cass »

Shimmer86 wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:44 pm
heywhatsup0 wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:23 pm Oh gosh. Check out Nolan’s hair on franks stories. Whhyyyyy

Idk if that’s just a bad pic or what but the hair cut makes Nolan look sick.. what was wrong with his hair? It looked so much better before.. weird that Britney hasn’t posted or shown Nolan since the haircut. She must know that she fucked up
can someone post a picture i dont follow him on SM.
sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

Yeah, what the fuck is going on at the end of her video? She seems super mentally unstable the whole vlog honestly.
Shimmer86
Informer
Informer

cass wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:42 pm

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shimmer86
Informer
Informer

sryjbc0918 wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:53 pm Yeah, what the fuck is going on at the end of her video? She seems super mentally unstable the whole vlog honestly.
Drunk it seemed like. She made no sense
Oookarrr
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Oookarrr »

cass wrote:

I couldn’t see the previous persons picture but here’s this one[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 703e68.jpg[/IMG]

cass
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cass »

Shimmer86 wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:58 pm
cass wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:42 pm

yikes!! yea no it doesnt suit him!! why did she do that?
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

cass wrote:
Shimmer86 wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:58 pm
cass wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:42 pm can someone post a picture i dont follow him on SM.
yikes!! yea no it doesnt suit him!! why did she do that?
Cos her kids love and wanna be frenk so bad ImageImageImage NOT. Shes pushing her choice of penis on her kids, lucky for Aria she hasn’t complemented dickheads hairstyle- she’d be next in line for a buzz cut.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

3 comments....

Do the companies she works with see this shit?

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 7ee141.jpg[/IMG]
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

Why does she touch her chin so much. Its annoying. Before she blocked me on Instagram I used to watch her stories and when she would talk to the camera she always had her fingers all over her chin. She needs to stop moving her damn hands so much she's not cute

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

TenzBelle wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:59 pm Her hair in that self care video looks awful. Not at the beginning when she has on the green shirt but when she is later seen in the kitchen talking about Freak being in the gARagE All DaY, her hair imo looked ugly. I clicked off it was creeping me out so much. 🤮🤮
Funny how Ean got so much flak for playing some video games at night after the kids went to bed, but now Freenk both spends a shit ton of time in the garage with the car she paid for, and has video games.
js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

cass wrote:
TenzBelle wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:48 pm Call it speculation, but seriously, every time I actually look at something of hers the comments are super low. No way. I call bullshit. That can not be an actual number. She has to be deleting the bad ones.

Screenshot_20191231-213708_Instagram.jpg
she is so full of her self...so she takes those prepackaged, "made just for you, vitamins " (i forget the brand name.. tons of youtubers made videos and posts about them) and then she takes those multivitamins at night from a different brand...i call bullshit! if the prepackaged vitamins were made just for her why does she need another type of vitamin on top of that! her ads are just for the money, which is old news but my god! shes done like 896986 posts on this damn CVS shit! wonder how much cash she got from all of them!
Does anyone know if it is common for a brand to have something in their contract (assuming these sponsorships are legit enough to have contractsImage)...where you are not allowed to promote another similar brand/product within a certain time period or with a reoccurring sponsorship?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

I haven’t watched her lame video but Britney always tries to act all cool and bubbly whenever she’s around her idiot sister. She starts cursing, tryna talk in young ppl slang, tries to be loud and drinks...it’s really embarrassing as hell.

Also who the hell posts a sponsorship smack dab at midnight on New Years like she did...that’s so incredibly pathetic of her.

freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

That was probably one of the worst videos she’s ever put out. She seemed really out of sorts. Her hands were all over the freaking place. And her comments were extremely sporadic.

Frank’s lunch is literally for a child and that mustache needs to go.

I hate when she asks her kids pointless shit that they probably don’t even understand like “do you like this look or my regular look?”

When she’s making dinner and then goes, “it kind of looks like throw up” wow your family is really gonna be excited to eat that.

Here’s some great quotes:
“any stressful students”
“Pigs in a blankets”
“Vegetable veggie tray”
“vulnertbilitiee”

This is actually the like 4th year that she’s gone and said we’ve never seen the real her. And yeah, you haven’t applied yourself because you never learned to have good work ethic and is lazy as hell.
sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

Notice in her insta story when talking about aria fracturing her wrist last year she said "she fractured it at her dads" was that even necessary??? Why not just say she fractured it last year. Ugh. Someone plz call her out and ask her why that was necessary lmao 😂😂😂
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

sryjbc0918 wrote:Notice in her insta story when talking about aria fracturing her wrist last year she said "she fractured it at her dads" was that even necessary??? Why not just say she fractured it last year. Ugh. Someone plz call her out and ask her why that was necessary lmao ImageImageImage
I noticed that immediately and my first thought was "wow she really wants to paint Ean as careless once the minions question what she said"
let's see how many pics she'll flashback to that show Nolan with skinned knees

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

MyNameIsHope34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MyNameIsHope34 »

sryjbc0918 wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:57 am Notice in her insta story when talking about aria fracturing her wrist last year she said "she fractured it at her dads" was that even necessary??? Why not just say she fractured it last year. Ugh. Someone plz call her out and ask her why that was necessary lmao 😂😂😂
This skunk is so bitter,angry and hateful towards Ean.😆
jrs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jrs »

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

Oookarrr wrote:
cass wrote:
Shimmer86 wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:44 pm Idk if that’s just a bad pic or what but the hair cut makes Nolan look sick.. what was wrong with his hair? It looked so much better before.. weird that Britney hasn’t posted or shown Nolan since the haircut. She must know that she fucked up
I couldn’t see the previous persons picture but here’s this one[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 703e68.jpg[/IMG]

Omg bitchney stop trying to make Nolan look like your ugly bald thumb husband. Nolan has beautiful wavy blonde hair. Poor kid what a terrible haircut.

I hate how she tries to make Nolan worship Frank.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”