Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

13Sam13
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

Unread post by 13Sam13 »

I still dislike that Maddie wore white at Cam's wedding.
tictacsss
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tictacsss »

Frootloops3 wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:20 pm I feel kinda bad for saying this, but Ella is cuter than both Everly and Collette.

Maddie definitely will try for a baby with the first guy that comes.
Ella is adorable. The other two babies aren’t even cute. Ella is well behaved and looks put together and actually listens to her parents. Says a lot about Katie and Ben compared to the other teen parents.
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

Everyone looks cute and put together. Then there’s Maddie. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 433c56.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MorganH87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MorganH87 »

Let’s talk about these eyebrows 😳😳
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CalVel
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CalVel »

MorganH87 wrote:Let’s talk about these eyebrows ImageImage
I can’t see the picture but I’m sure you are referring to her insta post...yikes! And someone commented “eyebrows” and her response was something about how they are a mess because she was holding Everly while she was doing them...no honey, you just do them like that. They are like that in all of her posts lately

Hello everyone! I’ve been lurking for a couple of weeks, had only ever watched. Few of her videos but this topic came up in my notifications one day and I started lurking and had to start from the top. But holy smokes this girl is. A. MESS.

Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

The girls are doing another “who is most likely to?” They have done too many of those videos. Can they not think of any other ideas?
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
udontneedtoknow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by udontneedtoknow »

Maddie is highly jealous of all her “friends” they are still in relationships with the father of their kids or someone who stepped up and they’ve had children with. I only watch Yasmyn but she has Logan, and I know of Cam and that she and Landon (?) are married. And based on that tik tok where she says you may have his heart but I have his child; she is going to lose it whenever Isaac has another kid.
Connell1992
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Connell1992 »

Wth kind of pants are those that Maddie is wearing?? She had major FUPA in them.

Ytmommalmao
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ytmommalmao »

MorganH87 wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:10 pm Let’s talk about these eyebrows 😳😳
I always thought she wasn’t ugly ugly, but in this picture she looks actually really ugly. Her face looks pressed? Idk how to say it but she just looks really weird and scary.
MorganH87
Talker
Talker

Her latest video of all of them in public together is a huge no fucking thanks for me.

Why does she want another child? She can barely take care of her spawn now. She can’t even vote.

She literally has nothing in common with the other moms. Aside from getting pregnant young. Kaylie and Katie are such normal, clean, sane people.

Sophie is so young but she’s graduating and attending college. So much more then Maddie can say for herself, and Sophie is doing it with twin babies.

Cams a train wreck.

But why does Maddie act like she can’t do school and work? And be a mom?? Literally everyone else does it. Exocet Cam, but they’re cut from the same cloth.
MorganH87
Talker
Talker

If anyone wants a good laugh, one of Maddie’s minions is trying to argue with someone on her recent picture. Someone stated the obvious fuck ups of Maddie and these kids are trying to tell her to be nice 😂😂😂😂
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Rorygz194 »

Maddie literally can't blame her life on anything. Sophie is doing better, she's always clean and well put together and she's going to school with TWINS. And she's only a year older than Maddie.
And if she did her eyebrows with Everly in her arms, holy shit put her down? Maddie acts like Everly will put a gun to her head if she doesnt do what Everly wants.
She looks like Melissa in the picture.
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

udontneedtoknow wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:29 pm Maddie is highly jealous of all her “friends” they are still in relationships with the father of their kids or someone who stepped up and they’ve had children with. I only watch Yasmyn but she has Logan, and I know of Cam and that she and Landon (?) are married. And based on that tik tok where she says you may have his heart but I have his child; she is going to lose it whenever Isaac has another kid.
Maddie is the type of baby mama who will have 3 dads to her kids, but as soon as Isaac is going to have a kid she is going to lose her shit. She is already nothing but a bitter baby mama. I mean, she can't stand that Isaac has girlfriends (her dislike for his ex, and how she loved her when they broke up, and her comment about how "Everly will probably have a lot of step moms), and its probably just because he can actually get someone.
Also, I can't stand the shots towards him in her videos with the other moms, where she says something that is directed towards him but she doesnt mention his name, and the other moms cringe. Like just stop Maddie.
13Sam13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 13Sam13 »

Why does she eat meat when she's on vacation? That makes no sense to me. She's such an fake vegaterian she probably eats meat at home as well. I know its "trendy" to eat no meat for some people but she don't need to lie about everything because she wants to be in trend.

And Everly can't speak so why does Maddie know that she wants a cake pop?
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

Rorygz194 wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:51 pm Maddie literally can't blame her life on anything. Sophie is doing better, she's always clean and well put together and she's going to school with TWINS. And she's only a year older than Maddie.
And if she did her eyebrows with Everly in her arms, holy shit put her down? Maddie acts like Everly will put a gun to her head if she doesnt do what Everly wants.
Maddie can’t make up a good excuse either. I mean, like you said, Sophie’s going to school with twins! Along with the fact that Maddie has so many people in her family. It’s not like Everly hasn’t been left with someone else before anyways. All of her vlogmas videos are proof of this.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

Not my comment but WOW we love a mature parent ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... e57357.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Frootloops3 wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:58 am
Rorygz194 wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:51 pm Maddie literally can't blame her life on anything. Sophie is doing better, she's always clean and well put together and she's going to school with TWINS. And she's only a year older than Maddie.
Maddie can’t make up a good excuse either. I mean, like you said, Sophie’s going to school with twins! Along with the fact that Maddie has so many people in her family. It’s not like Everly hasn’t been left with someone else before anyways. All of her vlogmas videos are proof of this.
Maddie is just lazy. Thats her excuse
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

13Sam13 wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:48 am Why does she eat meat when she's on vacation? That makes no sense to me. She's such an fake vegaterian she probably eats meat at home as well. I know its "trendy" to eat no meat for some people but she don't need to lie about everything because she wants to be in trend.

And Everly can't speak so why does Maddie know that she wants a cake pop?
Maddie probably asked "do you want one" and Everly said a bunch of noises and Maddie makes up some bullshit that "she said yes thank you".
Its so hilarious how she walked around with Everly and pointed at chicken in one video and said "look Everly its dead birds!" and was so proud of being a vegetarian and now she eats meat when she feels like it. Like how she ate lobster when she was with the other teen moms (and if she cares about animal cruelty, lobsters are cooked alive), and eats meat whenever she pleases. I am no vegetarian, and if she wants to eat meat she can but don't lie about it. its so immature and dirty.
jayann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jayann »

pianogossiper wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:06 am Not my comment but WOW we love a mature parent ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... e57357.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
I was thinking the exact same about this. Nice response Maddie! God you are such a shit parent.
XoXo_GG_X
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by XoXo_GG_X »

Just rewatched her hate organization video again and had to turn it off after 3 minutes because of the sheer stupidity. Imagine calling someone a child molester because they DON'T want to see your kids butt plastered all over the internet. It takes 2 clicks for the wrong person to save that photo, protect your child ffs.

Return to “I-P”