Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Can she make it any more obvious that she’s mad af at Ean for moving on and having his gf over for Xmas with the kids? First she shaves Nolan’s head to be more like frank, now she’s bringing up the wrist fracturing incident that happened a YEAR ago at eans. careful brit, your green eyed monster is showing. Btw don’t forget the first time she fractured her wrist as a baby under your watch.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Ok cool, Aria fractured her wrist at Ean's, which is super common with kids. You keep on procreating while being a carrier for a terminal illness. I wonder what's worse!

Definitely think she's just fucking bitter about Ean having a new girlfriend. She probably hoped he'd stay single forever while she can rub her relationship with Freenk in his face.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

She’s a miserable ass bitch because those kids have gotten way more hurt on HER watch. She can try with all her might to make Ean the bad guy but kids grow up they will eventually see shit for what it is. Why do you think Aria is never shown...it’s not because Britney is “giving her space”....it’s because she sees through her mothers bullshit.

Those kids are gonna grow up rewatch all her pathetic videos about how perfect their lives were, how she sneak disses Ean, all those fan made videos about all the shitty things she’s done and see what a fake piece of shit she is.

I really do believe karma will get her real good one day and I can’t wait for that day to come.
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

"by the time this videos goes up it will not be the new years yet"...

"You haven't seen the real britneyandbaby yet, I wish you could know what's going on in here *points to head* because talking is so hard for me sometimes"

Lol really girl? We hadn't noticed. This woman gets more embarassing every year, what more can anyone do at this point but laugh.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

we haven't seen the real Britney yet? I thought she's been her true self since leaving Ean. is she leaving Frank now too??? one can only hope
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

This is what I think is going on inside her head:
Jboo921
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Jboo921 »

Long time lurker, first time posting. I’m shocked no one brought up her or franks (can’t remember which) insta story from last night. It was a blue smoke bomb and brit said it’s a boy 🤔 Maybe the left over smoke bomb since they used pink for Scarlett?? But it’s been since deleted which I found odd. I forgot about it until someone brought it up in the comments in her latest video.
Shimmer86
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shimmer86 »

So aria fractured her wrist at her dads a whole year ago lol... but she’s still smothering her baby with dairy to this day. She’s such a train wreck
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

dazzled wrote:This is what I think is going on inside her head:
Yes! ImageImage

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Funny that she added not one but THREE pictures from that incident. Yet only added one photo from her birthday. It’s easy to see what her intention was.🤷🏼‍♀️
Graysky33
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Graysky33 »

Jboo921 wrote:Long time lurker, first time posting. I’m shocked no one brought up her or franks (can’t remember which) insta story from last night. It was a blue smoke bomb and brit said it’s a boy Image Maybe the left over smoke bomb since they used pink for Scarlett?? But it’s been since deleted which I found odd. I forgot about it until someone brought it up in the comments in her latest video.
Yeah, I saw that last night. Super weird.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

cass
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cass »

js2013 wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:23 am
cass wrote:
TenzBelle wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:48 pm Call it speculation, but seriously, every time I actually look at something of hers the comments are super low. No way. I call bullshit. That can not be an actual number. She has to be deleting the bad ones.

Screenshot_20191231-213708_Instagram.jpg
she is so full of her self...so she takes those prepackaged, "made just for you, vitamins " (i forget the brand name.. tons of youtubers made videos and posts about them) and then she takes those multivitamins at night from a different brand...i call bullshit! if the prepackaged vitamins were made just for her why does she need another type of vitamin on top of that! her ads are just for the money, which is old news but my god! shes done like 896986 posts on this damn CVS shit! wonder how much cash she got from all of them!
Does anyone know if it is common for a brand to have something in their contract (assuming these sponsorships are legit enough to have contractsImage)...where you are not allowed to promote another similar brand/product within a certain time period or with a reoccurring sponsorship?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
i know brands in like the beauty community do...but not all brands do and clearly this one didint...she seems to be working with CVS alot though i think ive only een 1 other person post 1 ad about it..shes done like 3 ig posts and like 4 videos on this damn thing!
Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

freshbalsam wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:21 am That was probably one of the worst videos she’s ever put out. She seemed really out of sorts. Her hands were all over the freaking place. And her comments were extremely sporadic.

Frank’s lunch is literally for a child and that mustache needs to go.

I hate when she asks her kids pointless shit that they probably don’t even understand like “do you like this look or my regular look?”

When she’s making dinner and then goes, “it kind of looks like throw up” wow your family is really gonna be excited to eat that.

Here’s some great quotes:
“any stressful students”
“Pigs in a blankets”
“Vegetable veggie tray”
“vulnertbilitiee”

This is actually the like 4th year that she’s gone and said we’ve never seen the real her. And yeah, you haven’t applied yourself because you never learned to have good work ethic and is lazy as hell.
Not to forget the “condoments”!
Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

Jboo921 wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:42 pm Long time lurker, first time posting. I’m shocked no one brought up her or franks (can’t remember which) insta story from last night. It was a blue smoke bomb and brit said it’s a boy 🤔 Maybe the left over smoke bomb since they used pink for Scarlett?? But it’s been since deleted which I found odd. I forgot about it until someone brought it up in the comments in her latest video.

She didn’t use a smoke bomb to reveal Scarlett’s gender though. It was a ‘fire truck gender reveal’ using a hose and dyed water.
Heyyhoe
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Heyyhoe »

britneyandshady wrote:Can someone dm me his girlfriends name?? I can’t find this shit for the life of me and I’m trying to be nosey Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can you PM me as well pls lol

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Even the dogs dont know who the fuck britneyandbaby is!

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 901a0b.jpg[/IMG]
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Does this mean Aria acts like a child at her Dad's? Kids get hurt when they're actually outside playing not hiding in their closets or stuck in front of a screen 24/7.
cass
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cass »

Kish wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:05 pm
Jboo921 wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:42 pm Long time lurker, first time posting. I’m shocked no one brought up her or franks (can’t remember which) insta story from last night. It was a blue smoke bomb and brit said it’s a boy 🤔 Maybe the left over smoke bomb since they used pink for Scarlett?? But it’s been since deleted which I found odd. I forgot about it until someone brought it up in the comments in her latest video.

She didn’t use a smoke bomb to reveal Scarlett’s gender though. It was a ‘fire truck gender reveal’ using a hose and dyed water.
ever since her and frank did that sit down life updates video and all the subtle hints and elbow jabs frank was giving im convinced she is pregnant! so maybe this was a pre recorded clip? that accidentally got released? thing is people are saying it was blue so is she having another boy? i wish someone had saved or screen grabbed the clip i dont use or follow him on SM so i didint see it lol
mrsDraper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mrsDraper »

webby wrote:we haven't seen the real Britney yet? I thought she's been her true self since leaving Ean. is she leaving Frank now too??? one can only hope

I was briefly thinking this too! She’s off the rails and sounding manic again, like she was before she left Ean and tried rebranding herself.

cass
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cass »

mrsDraper wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:57 pm
webby wrote:we haven't seen the real Britney yet? I thought she's been her true self since leaving Ean. is she leaving Frank now too??? one can only hope

I was briefly thinking this too! She’s off the rails and sounding manic again, like she was before she left Ean and tried rebranding herself.

she was all over the place in that video because she was drunk lol..and i think the rebranding is bc of the new youtube rules! but who knows, i dont think she likes frank as much any more she just doesnt look at him the same...but she wont leave him anytime soon shed get too many " i told you so's" and with ean having a new gf in his life she doesnt have a fall back plan anymore.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”