Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

lazydazey
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

Unread post by lazydazey »

Her sister has a clip of frank doing the smoke thingy on her IG story. Its blue but noone says its a boy. So I wonder why they have it. Also she was drunk, she wouldn't drink if she was pregnant especially that far along.
heywhatsup0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heywhatsup0 »

I saw the clip. I don’t know who’s insta it was on though. Frank did the blue smoke and Britney said “it’s a boy”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Love how she hasn’t posted on More with Morons in 3 weeks lol *pretends to be shocked*
Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:Love how she hasn’t posted on More with Morons in 3 weeks lol *pretends to be shocked*
Watch one go up now ImageImageImage

cass
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cass »

lazydazey wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:03 am Her sister has a clip of frank doing the smoke thingy on her IG story. Its blue but noone says its a boy. So I wonder why they have it. Also she was drunk, she wouldn't drink if she was pregnant especially that far along.
llmfao i feel dumb as hell now, idk why those 2 things didint click in my head...either she was drunk and not pregnant...or shes pregnant and is really just acting dumb as hell in the video lol
lazydazey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lazydazey »

cass wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:55 am
lazydazey wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:03 am Her sister has a clip of frank doing the smoke thingy on her IG story. Its blue but noone says its a boy. So I wonder why they have it. Also she was drunk, she wouldn't drink if she was pregnant especially that far along.
llmfao i feel dumb as hell now, idk why those 2 things didint click in my head...either she was drunk and not pregnant...or shes pregnant and is really just acting dumb as hell in the video lol
Could even be as simple as she was acting drunk and shes just very mentally unstable. I know i fall victim to if people are drunk around me i act more effected by alcohol than I really am. Sometimes I do get super drunk but other times i dont want to but its like their drunkness rubs off on me, lmfao.
britneyandshady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by britneyandshady »

This bitch really took a sponsorship from Weight Watchers.... at 137 pounds

I hope if she’s actually using it it’s just to maintain weight because this bitch will really take anything thrown her way

Alrowlnd
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Alrowlnd »

britneyandshady wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:04 pm This bitch really took a sponsorship from Weight Watchers.... at 137 pounds Image

I hope if she’s actually using it it’s just to maintain weight because Image this bitch will really take anything thrown her way

I came here to say this! Why in the world would WW pick her to be a partner?! I guarantee she won’t follow through with this...just trying to make a quick buck.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

No way does she have the brain skills needed to do WW. and also, Im disgusted they would use her to promote their products. She clearly has the target audience of like 15-25 year olds.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

She can't even give up diary so her baby won't have severe allergic reactions, how the fuck is she gonna cut down on anything else? Everyone knows she loves her sugary creamer with a splash of coffee and her greasy takeout.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

WheresMyCoffee wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:32 pm No way does she have the brain skills needed to do WW. and also, Im disgusted they would use her to promote their products. She clearly has the target audience of like 15-25 year olds.
Britney is not going to do WW. (She doesn't need to if she gave her actual weight and height on the insta story.) But she's gonna make the big bucks from promoting it! And you hit the nail on the head. Her minions are probably between 15-25 years old and that's why WW is paying her to hawk their shit.
heywhatsup0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heywhatsup0 »

Looks like Nolan hates his hair too. Poor kid.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

I'm so glad she's concerned that WW has options for breast feeding mothers Image now if she'd only care about not consuming things that make her daughter sick![IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 31637a.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

heywhatsup0 wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:25 pm Image

Looks like Nolan hates his hair too. Poor kid.
Wow he looks super proud of his new hair cut. Proves that it wasn’t his “wish” to look like frank and britney forced it on him out of spite. She is clearly one of those parents who use their children as weapons to hurt the other parent. The fact that the kid she is using has a terminal illness makes it even more gross.
Shimmer86
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shimmer86 »

I feel bad for Nolan.. so obvious he hates his hair. What a lying ass bitch his mom is.
jrs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jrs »

olemama wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:32 pm No way does she have the brain skills needed to do WW. and also, Im disgusted they would use her to promote their products. She clearly has the target audience of like 15-25 year olds.
Britney is not going to do WW. (She doesn't need to if she gave her actual weight and height on the insta story.) But she's gonna make the big bucks from promoting it! And you hit the nail on the head. Her minions are probably between 15-25 years old and that's why WW is paying her to hawk their shit.
britney does NOT weigh that. there is no way. i’m 5’7 and weigh 135 and she easily looks ATLEAST 15-20 more than me. but i mean, when has britney ever been honest Image

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Britney is still to this day breastfeeding while consuming dairy so she needs to stop it with all the stupid sad faces she keeps posting with pictures and posts regarding Scarlett’s allergies.
I really cannot wait to see what else Scarlett is allergic to because she’s gonna start eating real food soon and Britney can’t make her usual crock pot slop or one pan meals containing dairy and whatever else Scarlett’s allergic too. B
Lufyfras
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lufyfras »

If she’s allergic to peanuts she shouldn’t be eating Frank’s famous cookies either.

Lufyfras
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lufyfras »

If she’s allergic to peanuts she shouldn’t be eating Frank’s famous cookies either.

Makes eating out very difficult too. My kids have multiple allergies and we basically don’t eat out at all.

One kid with a terminal illness and one with a potentially life threatening allergy...plus having asthma increases the risk of a potentially fatal anaphylactic reaction.

There have been a lot of pediatric deaths due to milk allergies last year and she’s not even taking it seriously.

Anyone remember with Harlow she promoted this powder to prevent allergies? I don’t think it would have changed anything for Scarlett but it is a bit ironic.

sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

That's the 2nd time I've seen Nolan with a hood on too. He had one on in one of her snaps too. Smh.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”