Lindsandbaby Part 2

TaylorKnows

Re: Lindsandbaby PART 2

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

Doopher wrote:Hey guys, I think of everyone in our little group here as my friends. My BEST friends. And wouldn't you know...my birthday is coming up! Actually, it's the same day as Lindsey's online baby shower! Speaking of which, wouldn't it be fun and silly if maybe we had an online bday party for me? I think it would be a great way for us all to really connect. And that way, my fans...I mean my friends might even get a shout out from me. But, you know, only if the gift is more special/expensive than all the other gifts. You can check out my registry. I just have a few things on there that I really need. I really need a new Mac. And I really really need one with three monitors. That way, I can have Lindsey's videos playing on one, guru gossiper on another, and then an extra one because I like the number 3. There's something on my registry for everyone! The prices range from $100-$4000. If you want to send me something personal like a card...um, don't. Don't send a card. I don't like all the reading that cards make you do. Ok thanks! And remember, I'm NOT asking you to send me anything. I'm just saying that if you DO send me something, it will almost be like we're actually real life friends and you will have the honor of knowing that you touched something that is now in my possession. Ciao!
OMG!!!!! You are like my sister!!! I am going to go blow all my money on a watch from Cartier for you!
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

Doopher wrote:Hey guys, I think of everyone in our little group here as my friends. My BEST friends. And wouldn't you know...my birthday is coming up! Actually, it's the same day as Lindsey's online baby shower! Speaking of which, wouldn't it be fun and silly if maybe we had an online bday party for me? I think it would be a great way for us all to really connect. And that way, my fans...I mean my friends might even get a shout out from me. But, you know, only if the gift is more special/expensive than all the other gifts. You can check out my registry. I just have a few things on there that I really need. I really need a new Mac. And I really really need one with three monitors. That way, I can have Lindsey's videos playing on one, guru gossiper on another, and then an extra one because I like the number 3. There's something on my registry for everyone! The prices range from $100-$4000. If you want to send me something personal like a card...um, don't. Don't send a card. I don't like all the reading that cards make you do. Ok thanks! And remember, I'm NOT asking you to send me anything. I'm just saying that if you DO send me something, it will almost be like we're actually real life friends and you will have the honor of knowing that you touched something that is now in my possession. Ciao!
:SS:

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

But seriously, you guys, we really should send Lindsey some gifts for her online baby shower. I mean, we're LUCKY she even takes the time to make videos for us. What a kind and selfless person she is...
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Doopher wrote:But seriously, you guys, we really should send Lindsey some gifts for her online baby shower. I mean, we're LUCKY she even takes the time to make videos for us. What a kind and selfless person she is...
Yes I know! I mean it's not like she gets anything from it, she could be out eating fast food and finding guy £3 to add to the pool for baby number three. Coming in mid to late 2014. :P

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

Oh yeah we should send her a present.

We should send her a condom...or a punch in the face.....or maybe a gift card to Jenny Craig.....

Just suggestions.
bunnysalad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by bunnysalad »

Need a link to your registry! I can't wait to buy you stuff! :SS:
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

TaylorKnows wrote:Oh yeah we should send her a present.

We should send her a condom...or a punch in the face.....or maybe a gift card to Jenny Craig.....

Just suggestions.
Hysterectomy. :|

Socially Awkward
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Socially Awkward »

Let's send Mcdonalds gift cards!
PattySimcox
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PattySimcox »

She made a trailer for her vlog channel? I can't be the only one who doesn't get why :roll:
And yet another video where I get the feeling she doesn't like her own kid. First intro she alludes to the fact that she feels like her pregnancies may be mistakes, and now this intro where she says her kid isn't perfect.
I'm not one to tell people to act like their life, and relationship and child is perfect....but to straight up say "WE may not be perfect." is so weird. I think moms should always think their children are perfect, how can anyone not think their child is wonderful and perfect? I'm probably reading too much into it, I just always get the vibe that she seems annoyed by that adorable little boy.
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ChanelleJo »

^^^ Actually, SHE is not perfect.
Sorry, not a native English speaker.

ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

"Starring ONE LADY...."

Lady my ass. :rofl:

amberloo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amberloo »

chanellejo wrote:Image

"Starring ONE LADY...."

Make that FOUR boys, I'm sure Jared will be back in the picture soon.
I had fun once, it was awful.
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

amberloo wrote:
chanellejo wrote:Image

"Starring ONE LADY...."

Make that FOUR boys, I'm sure Jared will be back in the picture soon.
Atleast she knows that Alex isn't a man.
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

^^^^ Lolololololol died. :busted:

ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Why does this picture reminds me of Lindsey? :ooops:

Kayliecoburn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kayliecoburn »

I just remembered how Lindsey's college plans before getting pregnant included staying in a dorm on campus and having her mom watch braiden full time so she could have the "full college experience". I really believe more and more that this chick is just putting on a YouTube act and is a terrible mother. She is making it very obvious she doesn't watch her kid or care to be around him when it isn't convenient for her. And this next one will get pawned off too.

I can't believe her minions actually think she is a great mother.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

God this dude is annoying. How can she stand him?
#FreeBen
Penny201
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Penny201 »

She is slowly turning him into Jared.. I mean she made him get his ears pierced, changed how he dressed. I just don't get how this BOY cannot see this! He is so annoying and I have no doubt in my mind she will be back with Jared. That's who she wants to be with, Alex is second best and always will be if you ask me..! Ugh this girl get on my nerves!
PattySimcox
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PattySimcox »

Isn't this girl in college?
Her intro says "from motherhood, college and being successful." That grammar doesn't even make sense.
In her newest video it says "extra's, staring Alex"
You don't need an apostrophe when pluralizing a word, and the spelling should be "starring". Come on now!
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

PattySimcox wrote:Isn't this girl in college?
Her intro says "from motherhood, college and being successful." That grammar doesn't even make sense.
In her newest video it says "extra's, staring Alex"
You don't need an apostrophe when pluralizing a word, and the spelling should be "starring". Come on now!
:lol:

Return to “Lindsandbaby”