Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

udontneedtoknow
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

Unread post by udontneedtoknow »

Maddie is posting about Everly being sick AGAIN. And judging by the background they’re still in Colorado AROUND A NEWBORN. This makes me sick to my stomach. There has to be a serious issue with how often she is sick, and how she doesn’t see that there is a problem is another problem within itself.
itsmeKaren
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itsmeKaren »

pianogossiper wrote:Not my comment but WOW we love a mature parent ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... e57357.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Well this comment did not age well. Everly’s sick AGAIN.
itsmeKaren
Informer
Informer

udontneedtoknow wrote:Maddie is posting about Everly being sick AGAIN. And judging by the background they’re still in Colorado AROUND A NEWBORN. This makes me sick to my stomach. There has to be a serious issue with how often she is sick, and how she doesn’t see that there is a problem is another problem within itself.
Exactly. It was bad enough that they even attended this little get together when the two of them had just been sick a few days beforehand, but now they’re sick while there? I hope that at least Katie isn’t allowing them around Avrey anymore.
itsmeKaren
Informer
Informer

Here I am again. I just watched Katie's most recent vlog and she exposed Maddie. Ella had just taken a bath and she went "we're all clean... well actually I don't know if Everly is gonna take a bath." But Everly already had her pajamas on so I highly doubt she took a bath. Confirmed Madeleine Lambert does not bathe her daughter daily, even tho we see her face covered in chocolate constantly and her nappy af hair.
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Morticia Mars »

pianogossiper wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:06 am Not my comment but WOW we love a mature parent ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Unpopular Opinion: I don’t think criticizing someone on their parenting choices, especially if it’s harmful is mom-shaming. Yes, some people can be harsh and mean when it comes to parenting choices, and I think we should all respect people’s decisions to some degree, but if it’s harmful and unsafe to your kids don’t ignore someone’s criticism and defend your shitty parenting by screaming and accusing us of mom-shaming.

I’m not a parent, so take what I say with a grain of salt but that’s just my two-cents.
I may be an asshole but I do have standards
I’m a witch that talks with cats.
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Morticia Mars »

This really shows although Maddie likes to claim she’s super mature for a teenager, you can really tell she still is mentally 16. “Ok Boomer” is what most teens Maddie’s age like to say to mean comments criticizing them. Go ahead, Maddie, keeping on claiming your this great mature teen mom who has been through total dog crap, because we can see right through your lies.
I may be an asshole but I do have standards
I’m a witch that talks with cats.
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

I love how the people in Maddie’s Instagram comments are telling the person (who criticized her in her last post) to mind their own business, when Maddie literally chooses to document her life. Like do these people (and Maddie) expect no one to have an opinion about her, as a sixteen year old with an almost two year old?

I also love how they’re acting like that person is so bad for pointing out that Everly’s sick. Do any of her minions realize that Everly’s sick every damn week...which is not normal...
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

I dont mean to body shame because my weight goes up and down like a fucking yo-yo due to my psychiatric meds but in all Maddie's recent photos... yikes.

Shes not fat by any means but it looks like she's trying to squeeze herself into clothes that are too small, which just makes her look chunkier.

tictacsss
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tictacsss »

itsmeKaren wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:43 pm Here I am again. I just watched Katie's most recent vlog and she exposed Maddie. Ella had just taken a bath and she went "we're all clean... well actually I don't know if Everly is gonna take a bath." But Everly already had her pajamas on so I highly doubt she took a bath. Confirmed Madeleine Lambert does not bathe her daughter daily, even tho we see her face covered in chocolate constantly and her nappy af hair.
Just came on here to say this 😂
MorganH87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MorganH87 »

jayann wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:27 am
pianogossiper wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:06 am Not my comment but WOW we love a mature parent ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... e57357.jpg

I was thinking the exact same about this. Nice response Maddie! God you are such a shit parent.

More people need to go on there and light a fire under her ass lol I commented and agreed
Scooby-dooby-doo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Scooby-dooby-doo »

tictacsss wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:27 pm
itsmeKaren wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:43 pm Here I am again. I just watched Katie's most recent vlog and she exposed Maddie. Ella had just taken a bath and she went "we're all clean... well actually I don't know if Everly is gonna take a bath." But Everly already had her pajamas on so I highly doubt she took a bath. Confirmed Madeleine Lambert does not bathe her daughter daily, even tho we see her face covered in chocolate constantly and her nappy af hair.
I have no idea who Katie is, but hopefully she reads here and was aware that putting the girls in a bath together could give Ella Molluscum Contagioso which is a bitch to get rid of... it can take years for it to go. So Katie ( whoever you are ) you did well there, now please get Maddie and Everly out of your home before they infect your newborn with something.
midnightsky550
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by midnightsky550 »

pianogossiper wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:06 am Not my comment but WOW we love a mature parent ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Wow, ok now I'm not familiar with Colorado weather in January but isn't it cold there around this time of year?? She didn't make her child who was just sick wear clothing to protect her from the elements? Wonderful parenting. I never wished this before but I do want Everly to live with her dad.
MorganH87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MorganH87 »

Scooby-dooby-doo wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:26 pm
I have no idea who Katie is, but hopefully she reads here and was aware that putting the girls in a bath together could give Ella Molluscum Contagioso which is a bitch to get rid of... it can take years for it to go. So Katie ( whoever you are ) you did well there, now please get Maddie and Everly out of your home before they infect your newborn with something.

Kbandbaby is Katie and Bens YouTube channel. They’re my favorite. And I think they’re smart for renting an air B&B because all of those kids and adults in their house would drive them nuts. And you can look at everyone’s faces in everyone’s videos when they mention Maddie and Everly, and see disgust. It’s extremely clear that nobody is a huge fan of her, except maybe Kaylie and Cam. Kaylie wants to fit in so bad, but she’s so much better off without them. She’s 21...

And cam is a mess like Maddie, Cam just has a husband
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

MorganH87 wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:46 pm
Scooby-dooby-doo wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:26 pm

Kbandbaby is Katie and Bens YouTube channel. They’re my favorite. And I think they’re smart for renting an air B&B because all of those kids and adults in their house would drive them nuts. And you can look at everyone’s faces in everyone’s videos when they mention Maddie and Everly, and see disgust. It’s extremely clear that nobody is a huge fan of her, except maybe Kaylie and Cam. Kaylie wants to fit in so bad, but she’s so much better off without them. She’s 21...

And cam is a mess like Maddie, Cam just has a husband
I didn’t know how to word it, but I agree. You can sense the annoyance in the room whenever Maddie’s around. They only tolerate this girl for her large following.

I feel like Kaylie can do better too. She, unlike Cam, seems to have her life together, and doesn’t have to fake it.
emmy1618
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by emmy1618 »

Here’s my petition to name the next page “Maddie Lambert: Part time vegetarian, part time mom”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

This girl wants four kids, but can’t even deal with puke...ok. Also, when my siblings and I were kids, my mom would clean our puke by herself. My mom obviously did this because we are her kids, and that’s what she signed up for.

I guess it’s a good thing that they took themselves back home with their illnesses.
LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

Scooby-dooby-doo wrote:
Just came on here to say this Image
Hopefully she bleached the tub and washed all the towels if Everly did use her tub. I swear Maddie and Everly are like a walking Petri dish of illness and disease

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
them00nlight

Unread post by them00nlight »

Obligatory 'long time lurker, first time poster'. One of her most recent tiktoks has the question 'why have you been simgle for three years', and then she shows Everly while the music says 'baby'. First of all, she couldn't even check her tiktok for a spelling error, and secondly, she's not single because of Ev, she's single because she's lazy, unkempt, and unhygienic, to say the least.
PhoenixAsh
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PhoenixAsh »

And the fact she’s always like “I’ve been single for 3 years” like that’s some huge accomplishment or outrageous for a 16 year old..
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Rorygz194 »

I love how Maddie blames Everly for being single, but look at Yasmyn?
the difference between Maddie and Yasmyn is that Yasmyn is pretty, has nice clothes, is hygienic and has a kid that behaves well.
And about the next thread being named "part time vegetarian, part time mom" YES.
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth

Return to “I-P”