Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 47a45f.jpg[/IMG]

Called it as soon as someone mentioned ty the more with morons channel hadn’t uploaded. Hi bitchney and peckerhead. We see you. Heyyyy. Also stop pimping your sick baby for pity. People are gonna start thinking you’re doing it intentionally

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Hahahahaahaha, I love how her followers inform her of the fires....

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... c47efb.jpg[/IMG]
brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by brokenrecord »

Haulnarse wrote:Hahahahaahaha, I love how her followers inform her of the fires....

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... c47efb.jpg[/IMG]
I'm convinced her comment monitor is also her ytmd monitor. It's just sad that it takes comments from us for her to all of a sudden be thinking of her "friends" in Australia.

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

sicklequeen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sicklequeen »

Haulnarse wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:30 pm Hahahahaahaha, I love how her followers inform her of the fires....
Caustrophic...is that even a word. The Australian fires made international headlines that's how tragic and catastrophic the situation is, she is so sheltered smh 😒
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

I hate when she posts shit like this because yes people do sort of change/grow as they grow older and mature but that’s not the case with her. When ppl tell her “she’s changed” they mean it in a negative way...like with her parenting & being a fake attention seeking sellout ways.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... cfa961.png[/IMG]

She’s like i hOpE sO as if she’s changing for the better smfh she’s literally going downhill in every way

On another note...I love how she posted about the wildfires right after someone in here called her out for it. She’s such a bandwagon ass hoe....so she can bring awareness to this but not to DMD...?
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

As someone mentioned above the fires here in Australia are catastrophic. Just for those who don’t live here in Aus I will give you a few statistics. A total of 15 million acres or 5.9 million hectares has been burnt, 22 people have died including volunteer firefighters and more than 28 people are missing in Victoria, more than 2900 buildings including 1500 plus homes have been lost, 500 million animals have died and 30 % of the koala population has been wiped out. There has been a state of emergency declared In 2 states and people have been forcibly evacuated from their homes, the fire danger today will again be overwhelming and they have catastrophic weather conditions today across a few states. Currently at the moment there are fires burning out of control in NSW, Vic, SA and WA. And wee are only just beginning our fire season.
My two daughters and I were evacuated from our home on Monday just gone as a precaution due to a bushfire burning behind our house and we live in suburbia with bush land at the back of us. It started off small and was under control with the help of an air crane dumping water in it but it flared up out of nowhere and we were advised to evacuate due to the unpredictability of it, that was stressful enough so I can’t even begin to imagine how those in massive fire zones must be feeling as they are surrounded by bush land and bushfire with nowhere to go.
stateofflux
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by stateofflux »

Tulip24 wrote:As someone mentioned above the fires here in Australia are catastrophic. Just for those who don’t live here in Aus I will give you a few statistics. A total of 15 million acres or 5.9 million hectares has been burnt, 22 people have died including volunteer firefighters and more than 28 people are missing in Victoria, more than 2900 buildings including 1500 plus homes have been lost, 500 million animals have died and 30 % of the koala population has been wiped out. There has been a state of emergency declared In 2 states and people have been forcibly evacuated from their homes, the fire danger today will again be overwhelming and they have catastrophic weather conditions today across a few states. Currently at the moment there are fires burning out of control in NSW, Vic, SA and WA. And wee are only just beginning our fire season.
My two daughters and I were evacuated from our home on Monday just gone as a precaution due to a bushfire burning behind our house and we live in suburbia with bush land at the back of us. It started off small and was under control with the help of an air crane dumping water in it but it flared up out of nowhere and we were advised to evacuate due to the unpredictability of it, that was stressful enough so I can’t even begin to imagine how those in massive fire zones must be feeling as they are surrounded by bush land and bushfire with nowhere to go.
Absolutely devastating. I hope you and your precious girls are okay xxx

heywhatsup0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heywhatsup0 »

Pointless post, but I just got back from Walmart and thought this was funny.

Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

stateofflux wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:43 pm
Tulip24 wrote:As someone mentioned above the fires here in Australia are catastrophic. Just for those who don’t live here in Aus I will give you a few statistics. A total of 15 million acres or 5.9 million hectares has been burnt, 22 people have died including volunteer firefighters and more than 28 people are missing in Victoria, more than 2900 buildings including 1500 plus homes have been lost, 500 million animals have died and 30 % of the koala population has been wiped out. There has been a state of emergency declared In 2 states and people have been forcibly evacuated from their homes, the fire danger today will again be overwhelming and they have catastrophic weather conditions today across a few states. Currently at the moment there are fires burning out of control in NSW, Vic, SA and WA. And wee are only just beginning our fire season.
Absolutely devastating. I hope you and your precious girls are okay xxx

Thank you stateofflux. We are fine and we were allowed to return to our house about 4 hours later. The fire behind us is still burning but it is under control. The nightmare continues for so many others though and my heart breaks for all those living that nightmare.

TenzBelle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TenzBelle »

And there it is, the dreaded suspicion of a pet dander allergy affecting baby scarscar. Someone on here called this a LONG time ago. Gosh I hope they are responsible with Luna and do the right thing when rehoming her.😭😭
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

TenzBelle wrote:And there it is, the dreaded suspicion of a pet dander allergy affecting baby scarscar. Someone on here called this a LONG time ago. Gosh I hope they are responsible with Luna and do the right thing when rehoming her.ImageImage
I refuse to watch her video but was this said by the doctor or just Britney...because at this point I don’t believe a thing that comes out her mouth. It’s obvious Britney didn’t like Luna and the feeling was mutual with Luna. So Frank has to get rid of his dog yet Britney couldn’t give up dairy.....nice.

She’s allergic to “pet dander” but I bet Alyssa’s dog is still gonna be welcome whenever she comes to visit.
lazydazey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lazydazey »

Britt, HER EAR INFECTION NEVER WENT AWAY! You literally just flipping said she wont take the meds! How about give her a bottle or sippy cup and put it in with juice! Or HAVE THEM GIVE HER A SHOT! My son is HORRIBLE with med (7) and hes had to get shots many times, he also got tubes. But His shots were because of doctors misdiagnosing his dang asthma&allergies, so be happy they caught everything quick af with Scarface! Its also not even an eczema breakout its legit an allergic reaction. *eye roll*

She is allergic to dogs like BAD. (same with me, lol. I feel for you girly!)

Nolans hair. *face palm* That sweet babe, I feel so bad!
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

They should give Luna back to Christine. Britney would never to that bc she likes to be spiteful and immature. Does she say anything about her consuming dairy and breastfeeding?

hellodolly_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellodolly_ »

They're planning on keeping Luna....... we'll see how long that lasts.
And she said people told her she was "overreacting" about the allergies.... and that it's scary people think like that because they can be serious.... yeah.... says the lady who couldn't even cut out dairy from her diet TEMPORARILY. Right....
Shimmer86
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shimmer86 »

Funny she didn’t mention breastfeeding Scarlett or changing her own diet anywhere in the allergy testing video.. she honestly does not think that she contributes to Scarlett’s issues. It’s unreal... she couldn’t even remember what the doctor told her, Frank knew more than she did about what the doctor said.
NigheanDonn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NigheanDonn »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:14 pm
TenzBelle wrote:And there it is, the dreaded suspicion of a pet dander allergy affecting baby scarscar. Someone on here called this a LONG time ago. Gosh I hope they are responsible with Luna and do the right thing when rehoming her.ImageImage
I refuse to watch her video but was this said by the doctor or just Britney...because at this point I don’t believe a thing that comes out her mouth. It’s obvious Britney didn’t like Luna and the feeling was mutual with Luna. So Frank has to get rid of his dog yet Britney couldn’t give up dairy.....nice.

She’s allergic to “pet dander” but I bet Alyssa’s dog is still gonna be welcome whenever she comes to visit.
In the video, you can see the different spots on her back and each one is labeled. The one for "dog" did show up with a big red hive. There's one on the other side that has an "M" next to it and it's on the same side side as the soy one and the "M" has a pretty big spot too, as do many others. My first thought was hmmm, does that stand for milk? Frank just points to the dog one and goes "yep, she's got a dog allergy."

Actually, after continuing watching for another minute, THE MILK ONE IS EVEN BIGGER THAN THE DOG ONE! I'm not surprised but it just pisses me off that this bitch probably still isn't going to cut dairy out of her diet while breastfeeding.
melissaaaa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by melissaaaa »

freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

Your child has all of these allergies and these 2 bimbos don’t even bother to take notes or request medical notes from the appointment?

Loved how Brit wanted to avoid “unnecessary pain” from doing a blood test and instead had an inconsolable baby with an itchy back.

Anyone notice how when Frank talks about Scarlett’s ear infection being related to allergies and Brit chimes in “the dog allergy” and he stops her short to correct her. And again when Britney says something about Luna and the doctor asked if she was apart of the family and Brit specifically says, “Frank said she’s a family member so”

If these morons were confused why the 2 could’ve been related... why not ask the doctor...

I hope Britney is honest with the doctor and dietician with the fact that her child was still indirectly consuming dairy from breastfeeding.

I don’t remember anyone saying they were overreacting, if anything they were UNDER reacting by knowing their child has an allergy and still being careless about what food they consume.
melissaaaa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by melissaaaa »

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

She left a comment and she said the doctor confirmed that breastfeeding and what she consumes doesn’t effect her. I have a hard time believing that.

My cousins baby is allergic to eggs. Luckily they knew before they even had the test because it happened right after he had eggs the first time. He can’t have anything with eggs including baked goods. They will test him in a year in s controlled setting to see if it went away.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”