Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

DinosaurNinja
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

Unread post by DinosaurNinja »

itsmeKaren wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:29 pm Imagine taking your child to the hospital and ur first thought is "Oh gotta take a picture of my sick baby for the gram!"
I wonder if the hospital or pediatrician ever question Maddie about everly’s lifestyle, because of how sick she constantly is.
DinosaurNinja
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DinosaurNinja »

Anyone else find it funny how Maddie says as soon as she has a boyfriend, she’s gonna have another kid? But then she always talks about how much she loves God, and doesn’t think for a second that if she actually read the Bible, she is going against what the Bible says about premarital sex. Yes, she committed that sin already, but that doesn’t make it okay to do it again. Speaks volumes as to how ignorant she is.
jayann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jayann »

It is honestly getting to the point where someone should at least request that child protective services does a wellness check on the child. Sure we have pointed out some more than questionable parenting behavior on Maddies part (forward facing, junk eating, licking public walls/tables, etc.) but the child was seen in the emergency room 4 times in the last month and was sick for probably 3 out of the 4 weeks. That has got to raise some red flags for anyone.

Also no Maddie "most people" do not have a significant other to help them every time something goes wrong with their kid. There are a very large portion of women who have chose to step up and take on the roll of a single mother and are doing it alone. While you think it is some luxury to have a partner to help in caring for child, the true luxury is having to not work, not go to school and to have someone available at your beckon call to help you when you want it. There is no "need" to it. It is what you signed up for when you decided to have a child. Your fear of vomit needs to be put to the side for your daughter rather than expect someone else to step up for it. It's what mothers do. A lot of mothers have that innate ability to love their children enough to put their fears and anxieties aside to care for their sick child. Step the fuck up Maddie before you have the court system even more involved in your parenting choices than they already are.

Speaking of which, someone should also give Isaac a heads up to whats going on in his daughters life.
em2346
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by em2346 »

oh wow. everly in the er again. this is beyond a joke, how has she not gotten her taken out of her care yet? the child is constantly sick because maddie is too lazy to practice basic hygiene and feed her some goddamn vegetables. i feel so sorry for that little girl.
propertyoferen
Talker
Talker

Unread post by propertyoferen »

SouthernBella wrote:She goes on her Instagram and says that she went home early with Everly because she was sick... And that it has nothing to do with the other girls wanting her to leave, or Thad there were issues between them. Which tells me there were indeed issues. Honestly in Maddie's video, everyone there seemed to barely be tolerating herm I am sure they are relieved she's gone.
It honestly made me mad that she didn’t go home because her kid was sick and she didn’t want to get a newborn child sick. She was worried and wanted her mommy to help her. How fucking selfish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Rorygz194 »

Who goes with their child to the ER and the first thought is "I have to post this on my story". It kind of shows Maddies age.
i feel bad for everly, that she is in that household. She isn't going to turn out differently than Maddie if she grows up with Melissa there. I can definitely see Maddie as the type of mother to wish her daughter gets pregnant the same age she did so she can be a grandmother at 29. Someone should really report this to Child Services, and why doesnt the doctors react when they are there once every hour?
Also about what someone said above about her wanting to get pregnant as soon as she gets a boyfriend, and about the whole god thing. Im an atheist, so I'm not really into this whole thing. But someone commented "isn't premarital sex a sin?" and she preached about how jesus died for our sins. But the thing is, you can do the sin over and over, then your apology to god don't mean shit. I mean God only forgives you if you promise to not do it again,right?
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
Hoe4Christmas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hoe4Christmas »

Rorygz194 wrote:Who goes with their child to the ER and the first thought is "I have to post this on my story". It kind of shows Maddies age.
i feel bad for everly, that she is in that household. She isn't going to turn out differently than Maddie if she grows up with Melissa there. I can definitely see Maddie as the type of mother to wish her daughter gets pregnant the same age she did so she can be a grandmother at 29. Someone should really report this to Child Services, and why doesnt the doctors react when they are there once every hour?
Also about what someone said above about her wanting to get pregnant as soon as she gets a boyfriend, and about the whole god thing. Im an atheist, so I'm not really into this whole thing. But someone commented "isn't premarital sex a sin?" and she preached about how jesus died for our sins. But the thing is, you can do the sin over and over, then your apology to god don't mean shit. I mean God only forgives you if you promise to not do it again,right?

the point of christianity is NOT to sin all the time cause jesus died for them and will forgive you. she is such an idiot.

Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

DinosaurNinja wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:55 pm Anyone else find it funny how Maddie says as soon as she has a boyfriend, she’s gonna have another kid? But then she always talks about how much she loves God, and doesn’t think for a second that if she actually read the Bible, she is going against what the Bible says about premarital sex. Yes, she committed that sin already, but that doesn’t make it okay to do it again. Speaks volumes as to how ignorant she is.
She wants more children so they can be pawns in her game, like Everly is. Maddie also uses Christianity to hide behind her motives. Those are the worst ones in my opinion. You can’t tell me that this girl will be married to her next baby daddy when she has baby #2.

Also, about Everly getting sick again, it’s really become some game for her. It’s like she doesn’t feed Everly anything healthy, then is surprised when she falls sick. Chocolate and cake pops is not a diet for a toddler to live on Maddie.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Frootloops3 wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:08 am
DinosaurNinja wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:55 pm Anyone else find it funny how Maddie says as soon as she has a boyfriend, she’s gonna have another kid? But then she always talks about how much she loves God, and doesn’t think for a second that if she actually read the Bible, she is going against what the Bible says about premarital sex. Yes, she committed that sin already, but that doesn’t make it okay to do it again. Speaks volumes as to how ignorant she is.
She wants more children so they can be pawns in her game, like Everly is. Maddie also uses Christianity to hide behind her motives. Those are the worst ones in my opinion. You can’t tell me that this girl will be married to her next baby daddy when she has baby #2.

Also, about Everly getting sick again, it’s really become some game for her. It’s like she doesn’t feed Everly anything healthy, then is surprised when she falls sick. Chocolate and cake pops is not a diet for a toddler to live on Maddie.
isn't there child protective services workers at the ER? They should react to a child coming in every week, or someone should call their local ER and tell them to watch her videos.
If a judge watched all of Maddies video where her bad parenting is in sight, Everly would be placed with Isaac in a heartbeat. I hope he tries to use it against her some day. Now someone will take this as "I want to see Maddie in pain when her child is taken away" but no, I want to see Everly happy, and she won't last long in the household.
Maddie will get pregnant within 3 months when she starts dating a guy. And its all for views. I wouldn't be surprised if she's pregnant by the end of 2020/early 2021
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Rorygz194 wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:33 am
Frootloops3 wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:08 am

isn't there child protective services workers at the ER? They should react to a child coming in every week, or someone should call their local ER and tell them to watch her videos.
If a judge watched all of Maddies video where her bad parenting is in sight, Everly would be placed with Isaac in a heartbeat. I hope he tries to use it against her some day. Now someone will take this as "I want to see Maddie in pain when her child is taken away" but no, I want to see Everly happy, and she won't last long in the household.
Maddie will get pregnant within 3 months when she starts dating a guy. And its all for views. I wouldn't be surprised if she's pregnant by the end of 2020/early 2021
Yes, I’m pretty sure there are CPS workers in the ER. I’m really surprised no one has raised an eyebrow at the constant ER visits in that hospital.

About Maddie getting pregnant in 2020/2021, it wouldn’t be surprising at all. She may go on and on about just focusing on herself and Everly, but we all know this isn’t going to last much longer.
PhoenixAsh
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PhoenixAsh »

I agree with everything but Everly being taken away and given to Isaac is honestly not something I see happening. I mean, I’m not in America so idk how it works there but where I am, when it comes to custody, the courts ALWAYS ALWAYS side with the birth mother unless it’s a case of severe, severe abuse. I come from a pretty effed up upbringing and I know someone who constantly abandoned her kids (one of them as a newborn) to get drunk and do drugs and fully mentally and physically abused them and yet, despite the dads trying numerous times, she never ever lost custody. The only time I’ve ever seen a mother lose custody was when the abuse was so severe that life was so clearly in immediate danger. Unfortunately, that’s the system.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

PhoenixAsh wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:11 am I agree with everything but Everly being taken away and given to Isaac is honestly not something I see happening. I mean, I’m not in America so idk how it works there but where I am, when it comes to custody, the courts ALWAYS ALWAYS side with the birth mother unless it’s a case of severe, severe abuse. I come from a pretty effed up upbringing and I know someone who constantly abandoned her kids (one of them as a newborn) to get drunk and do drugs and fully mentally and physically abused them and yet, despite the dads trying numerous times, she never ever lost custody. The only time I’ve ever seen a mother lose custody was when the abuse was so severe that life was so clearly in immediate danger. Unfortunately, that’s the system.
maybe its just in my country where they rip kids away from their mothers so they can go see their dad even though he's a drug addict.
But I do hope Isaac at least tries for 50/50.
emmmmmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emmmmmm »

Not sure if this is allowed because it's a personal story but since I'm sure Maddie reads here I want her to see something from someone who went through what she did.

Maddie, I get it. Being a teen mom is HARD. All your friends are out partying and having fun and you're stuck at home with a toddler who cries just to cry sometimes. I get it. But we signed up for this. It's not time to throw in the towel and just pass your daughter off to your mother. You made the choice over two years ago and you live with it. I do see that you're struggling- no one blames you for that. I'm sure you went through something huge that shaped you as a child since you've been on medication so long. I get it. It's so hard to overcome that- but you need to get help for that not just for your daughter, but for you. You're your own person, youre not just a mom. You need therapy and time off from social media to get help. No one blames you for that. People blame you because you refuse to see you need help and it's affecting your parenting. You shouldn't be focused on who to date next and when you can get pregnant again; you have a real life child who is struggling to meet milestones right now and needs your help. Get insurance and get her tested for both physical and mental issues. Those are NOT your fault. It's your fault that you refuse to see that she needs help. As a mother I know you love and care for your child but you need to take a step back and realize you aren't giving your all anymore. Focus on your mental health and Everly right now. I waited until my daughter was almost 4 to date and then I didn't even introduce her to my boyfriend for another 6 months because I didn't want her to get attached to a man who won't work out. We're engaged now and both doing our own things (law school for me and Med for him). There are so many possiblities for you still. You talked about wanting to be a lawyer at one point, yes!! You can so do that! There are so many people who would cheer you on for taking something like that on. But you can't do it if you don't help yourself and Ev. You need to take a break and admit that you need help. You're in a place where you can get help and have an amazing support system to do that. You don't need a man to be complete, a man can always leave you and Everly- your degree will not. PLEASE realize people aren't here just to snark because they "hate you". They're concerned and see that you aren't admitting you need help.
Autumn6or
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Autumn6or »

propertyoferen wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:52 pm
SouthernBella wrote:She goes on her Instagram and says that she went home early with Everly because she was sick... And that it has nothing to do with the other girls wanting her to leave, or Thad there were issues between them. Which tells me there were indeed issues. Honestly in Maddie's video, everyone there seemed to barely be tolerating herm I am sure they are relieved she's gone.
It honestly made me mad that she didn’t go home because her kid was sick and she didn’t want to get a newborn child sick. She was worried and wanted her mommy to help her. How fucking selfish.

I totally agree. She needs to put the fear aside and care for her daughter. What happens when she moves out? I imagine she’ll call Melissa to come stay with her or drop her off whenever she is sick. Even more shocking is the fact the she had the flu and then just a couple of days later she has some stomach illness. I do not think Katie and Ben should have let her come visit, I know it would be awkward to say no but that is way to risky to have a sick kid around their newborn.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

emmmmmm wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:54 am Not sure if this is allowed because it's a personal story but since I'm sure Maddie reads here I want her to see something from someone who went through what she did.

Maddie, I get it. Being a teen mom is HARD. All your friends are out partying and having fun and you're stuck at home with a toddler who cries just to cry sometimes. I get it. But we signed up for this. It's not time to throw in the towel and just pass your daughter off to your mother. You made the choice over two years ago and you live with it. I do see that you're struggling- no one blames you for that. I'm sure you went through something huge that shaped you as a child since you've been on medication so long. I get it. It's so hard to overcome that- but you need to get help for that not just for your daughter, but for you. You're your own person, youre not just a mom. You need therapy and time off from social media to get help. No one blames you for that. People blame you because you refuse to see you need help and it's affecting your parenting. You shouldn't be focused on who to date next and when you can get pregnant again; you have a real life child who is struggling to meet milestones right now and needs your help. Get insurance and get her tested for both physical and mental issues. Those are NOT your fault. It's your fault that you refuse to see that she needs help. As a mother I know you love and care for your child but you need to take a step back and realize you aren't giving your all anymore. Focus on your mental health and Everly right now. I waited until my daughter was almost 4 to date and then I didn't even introduce her to my boyfriend for another 6 months because I didn't want her to get attached to a man who won't work out. We're engaged now and both doing our own things (law school for me and Med for him). There are so many possiblities for you still. You talked about wanting to be a lawyer at one point, yes!! You can so do that! There are so many people who would cheer you on for taking something like that on. But you can't do it if you don't help yourself and Ev. You need to take a break and admit that you need help. You're in a place where you can get help and have an amazing support system to do that. You don't need a man to be complete, a man can always leave you and Everly- your degree will not. PLEASE realize people aren't here just to snark because they "hate you". They're concerned and see that you aren't admitting you need help.
Thank you for writing this. I really hope Maddie reads this and takes it to heart.
Some of us on here, pretty much all of us can let feelings get to us and it comes out harsh, and I think we need to show concern sometimes.
Maddie didnt turn out this way by herself, its something that happened. And it's sad. But like you said, you can't just give up when youre tired of being a mom and use the excuse that "Im a single mom" or "I've been a mom for 2 years". It sucks, but this is the life you chose. otherwise you could have taken the way out, one way or another.
I feel like Maddie is going through a crisis right now because she has basically been a mother since she was 14, which is very young. This is the time where you find yourself and she's been a mother. I don't think she knows that she is her own person still.
No one would blame her if Everly does have something. We blame her if she doesnt get Everly checked out and doesnt get her the help she needs because she doesnt want to admit to having a delayed child (at this point its not even something she needs to admit to, its a fact).
If Maddie sat down and told us or even just by herself admitted that she needs help, I would respect her so much. The first step is admitting you need help, otherwise no one can help you.

Maddie your next step isn't finding a man, getting pregnant. Your next step is helping yourself, focusing on yourself and everly, and get stable for her. Finish your education or get your GED, go to college and fulfil your dream, get your own place. Your clock isn't ticking.
emmmmmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emmmmmm »

Rorygz194 wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:48 pm
emmmmmm wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:54 am Not sure if this is allowed because it's a personal story but since I'm sure Maddie reads here I want her to see something from someone who went through what she did.

Thank you for writing this. I really hope Maddie reads this and takes it to heart.
Some of us on here, pretty much all of us can let feelings get to us and it comes out harsh, and I think we need to show concern sometimes.
Maddie didnt turn out this way by herself, its something that happened. And it's sad. But like you said, you can't just give up when youre tired of being a mom and use the excuse that "Im a single mom" or "I've been a mom for 2 years". It sucks, but this is the life you chose. otherwise you could have taken the way out, one way or another.
I feel like Maddie is going through a crisis right now because she has basically been a mother since she was 14, which is very young. This is the time where you find yourself and she's been a mother. I don't think she knows that she is her own person still.
No one would blame her if Everly does have something. We blame her if she doesnt get Everly checked out and doesnt get her the help she needs because she doesnt want to admit to having a delayed child (at this point its not even something she needs to admit to, its a fact).
If Maddie sat down and told us or even just by herself admitted that she needs help, I would respect her so much. The first step is admitting you need help, otherwise no one can help you.

Maddie your next step isn't finding a man, getting pregnant. Your next step is helping yourself, focusing on yourself and everly, and get stable for her. Finish your education or get your GED, go to college and fulfil your dream, get your own place. Your clock isn't ticking.
I actually feel terrible for Maddie, the life she had even before Everly sounds sad. I have never heard of a child that young going on meds that severe and most kids who act out the way she did in middle school are obviously conditioned to that and pick it up somewhere. Why was a middle schooler accusing an adult of sexualizing her? I don't think I ever had that thought. I agree, she needs help and I PRAY that she gets it. I went through trauma myself in the way I got pregnant and had to go through years of therapy and medications. I stay on both even now because while I don't feel as anxious anymore, I believe everyone benefits from therapy and I assume the meds help the anxiety. Talking to someone who isn't close (your mom or dad) sometimes is so much easier because you can explain whats going on without fear that your parents think you're blaming them. I hope she gets that, I think she continues to be traumatized from whatever happened to her and I would assume reading what people think about her (good and bad) hurts her even more because now so many people are watching her. It's not great for people who AREN'T suffering like she is. I truly think she should get off youtube for a bit and get help for her and Ev to see how that will help her.
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

emmmmmm wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:03 pm

I actually feel terrible for Maddie, the life she had even before Everly sounds sad. I have never heard of a child that young going on meds that severe and most kids who act out the way she did in middle school are obviously conditioned to that and pick it up somewhere. Why was a middle schooler accusing an adult of sexualizing her? I don't think I ever had that thought. I agree, she needs help and I PRAY that she gets it. I went through trauma myself in the way I got pregnant and had to go through years of therapy and medications. I stay on both even now because while I don't feel as anxious anymore, I believe everyone benefits from therapy and I assume the meds help the anxiety. Talking to someone who isn't close (your mom or dad) sometimes is so much easier because you can explain whats going on without fear that your parents think you're blaming them. I hope she gets that, I think she continues to be traumatized from whatever happened to her and I would assume reading what people think about her (good and bad) hurts her even more because now so many people are watching her. It's not great for people who AREN'T suffering like she is. I truly think she should get off youtube for a bit and get help for her and Ev to see how that will help her.
It is very concerning that she was put on Prozac at 8 years old. What’s going on in a child’s life that makes them need to take medication like that? I get that things happen, but even the amount of medication she’s on now, is concerning for a 16 year old.

I feel bad because the adults in her life obviously haven’t done her any favors.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I think once she gets out of that household, she will be better off. I think the problem is Melissa.
I do think she needs to talk to someone, she clearly has some mental issues. No one feels the need to get boys approval at 12-13 without a deeper meaning behind it. Something has clearly happened to Maddie.
Even if the therapist maybe can't help her, I think she needs to talk. Just talk everything out.
MorganH87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MorganH87 »

Who else is waiting for another “Trip to the ER” video?!
Liz3kki_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Liz3kki_ »

Frootloops3 wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:26 pm

It is very concerning that she was put on Prozac at 8 years old. What’s going on in a child’s life that makes them need to take medication like that? I get that things happen, but even the amount of medication she’s on now, is concerning for a 16 year old.

I feel bad because the adults in her life obviously haven’t done her any favors.

Everyone is speculating that something terrible happened to her in her childhood, I think Maddie wants people to assume that and worry about her and wonder what happened, thats why she has given us very little information about it and also dropped that huge bomb about her taking prozac at age 8. Everything we've seen regarding Maddies childhood has raised no alarm bells, its weird to think that a family in that much torment takes that many family photoshoots. She is still on good terms with her biological father and has always been, Melissa seems fine with him too and Sam seems pretty normal. I wouldn't be surprised if Maddie got herself in a weird situation and overreacted like she always does.For gods sake she has rushed to the ER that many times for the most basic shit... a broken nail, a toddler with a fever...come on. I call bullshit on Maddies claims that she has has a harsh upbringing, what she is complaining about are white people first world problems. She was probably a slutty kid and made out with some older guy and he took advantage of her, I am not making fun of that or undermining the severity of such a thing, but we've seen pics of her at age 7 or 8 wearing make up and having coloured hair and wearing inappropriate clothes ffs. 10 year old refugee children drowning trying to cross the border is a problem, child brides in the middle east being raped by old men is a problem, growing up in a highly abusive environment is a problem. Picking your own eyelashes off and getting teased is not a problem, overreacting and blaming other people is not a problem. Maddie is just that kind of person who will never fully mature. Her priorities are in the wrong place, she is too young to raise Everly. She isn't thinking of the importance of teaching her how to speak, or teaching her about stranger danger, hygiene and being a kind loving person, all she does is buy Everly ugly clothes, tones of dolls and toys and feeds her the diet of a fucking magical leprechaun ice cream and chocolate and lollipops. Maddie is raising Everly to be materialistic, extremely greedy, not knowing when enough is enough and basically telling her that whatever she wants in this world she can have. Everly is going to have such a hard time at school and in life in general if Maddie doesn't stop hiding behind her make belief issues. Do this for your daughter Maddie if not for yourself.

Return to “I-P”