Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

christinejc96
Talker
Talker

Re: Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

Unread post by christinejc96 »

Crystal212 wrote:
olemama wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:41 am
Wobbledewobble wrote:Just wanted to say regarding Brit and weight watchers

An instagram mom I followed was asked like 3 times to do the weight watchers promo that all of these moms did the last few days but she’s very anti diet culture and we specifically and she said if she were to have accepted that, she wouldn’t have had to work for the entire year this year or take a single sponsorship. She said that they are offering them more than her husband used to make in an entire year. So Brit is making a fat check lying to her audience that she’s going to weight watchers. Ever year Britney says she wants to be healthier and she will jog for 3 weeks and then you never hear about it again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, between the Mattel, CVS, and WW promos, I think she's earned enough to cover their expenses for a year without doing anything else.
I don't understand why those companies give her sponsorships. It seems like a waste of money to have her promote their products because unless she deletes thousands of comments on her photos, she has to be buying likes (and has probably bought subscribers on her channel) based on the massive gap between the comment to like ratio in her photos (ex: one photo has 10k likes but only 64 comments). It makes no sense why someone who has a very low engagement rate with her followers gets big sponsorships because there is no way she is bringing them a large amount if any of new customers.
Cvs gained me as a customer because of her

FueledByIcedCoffee
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by FueledByIcedCoffee »

Bit of a personal story but it relates to this;
I went to Starbucks this morning and asked for my regular drink, and added that I wanted lactose free milk since just like Scarlett, I can’t have dairy.

They messed up my drink which resulted in me spending two hours in the bathroom, shitting nonstop and almost started puking. The WORST pain I’ve ever been in. It felt like my ass was on fire, and my stomach hurt from pressure from pooping/almost throwing up. All because of milk.
I can’t even imagine how a baby would feel though! And she can’t even do anything but cry and have britchney shove her boob in her mouth while guzzling her creamer filled coffee. She used to drink almond milk all the time, why can’t she do it for her child for an extra month?

Also 100% gonna get rid of Luna. She kept saying how she would be blocking her off from every room essentially so at that point, what’s even the point of keeping her if she’s only allowed in the front room?

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

melissaaaa wrote:Image

HA yeah right. I have personal experience with this and it absolutely does. I bet she lied her ass off to the doc, it's what she does best after all and God knows she can't be inconvenienced for her kids!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

Alrowlnd wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:32 pm I think she definitely seemed uncomfortable or annoyed when talking with Frank at the end of the video. Especially when he talked about Luna. I think she wants to get rid of the dog and he isn’t having it. It’s going to be a lot more work for her with these allergies that’s for sure. Maybe she is realizing it. It’s crazy how she seems more concerned with the pet dander allergy than the milk allergy.
Pet dander makes her precious child look like she has the plague. I'm sure she's more worried about how Scarlett physically looks vs whether or not she might need an epipen because Mommy needed milk in her coffee.
Shimmer86
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shimmer86 »

Alissa was so annoyed with Britney’s kids lol
quietmouse
Talker
Talker

Unread post by quietmouse »

Ok so I just have to put it out there. Am I the only one getting Henry the 8 vibes over here. Frank rly wants a 2nd kid more specifically a boy. I wouldn’t put it past him to dump britch on her ass take scar and his car to the next girl who can give him a boy. He would go above and beyond for a divorce bc it’s obvious he isn’t a meek kinda guy. Let’s not forget the past relationship the timing of both of them leaving their partners...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lazydazey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lazydazey »

Lys interacts with those kids way more than their mother. It is so sad but I am so happy they seemed genuinely happy with her. She did have to get stern with Harlow but nothing major.
sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

lazydazey wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:36 pm Lys interacts with those kids way more than their mother. It is so sad but I am so happy they seemed genuinely happy with her. She did have to get stern with Harlow but nothing major.
I actually like Alyssa. She seems genuine with the kids, like she actually interacts with them and has a sense of humor and doesnt seem so damn cold and detached. She also acknowledges how being raised by her parents who she described as not affectionate and whatnot affected her in her "how am I healing" video or whatever. The way she described them sounds exactly like britney. Alyssa at least realized the characteristics and focused on her self care so she didnt end up like them. Yeah she has her issues I think, but I do kinda enjoy seeing her in vlogs when she interacts with the kids.
lazydazey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lazydazey »

sryjbc0918 wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:41 pm
lazydazey wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:36 pm Lys interacts with those kids way more than their mother. It is so sad but I am so happy they seemed genuinely happy with her. She did have to get stern with Harlow but nothing major.
I actually like Alyssa. She seems genuine with the kids, like she actually interacts with them and has a sense of humor and doesnt seem so damn cold and detached. She also acknowledges how being raised by her parents who she described as not affectionate and whatnot affected her in her "how am I healing" video or whatever. The way she described them sounds exactly like britney. Alyssa at least realized the characteristics and focused on her self care so she didnt end up like them. Yeah she has her issues I think, but I do kinda enjoy seeing her in vlogs when she interacts with the kids.
I like her as well. She even made up a game for them to play at starbucks in her newest vlog. I didnt watch that whole video because sometimes she does bore me, lol. Well i am very glad she realized that and wants to be a better aunt to them than her parents were with them. (:
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 2396d6.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 7f506d.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 52ceb6.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 6dd1b4.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... dc38a3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 5a5586.jpg[/IMG]

Looks like the comments are getting to her. She’s not going to react to toxic people, but posts reactions about toxic people on IG. Does this girl even know what the word toxic means? The definition of the word toxic is NOT anything or anyone that doesn’t agree with Britney.

kels0413
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kels0413 »

I hope they do find Luna a new home. It’s not fair to Scarlett to keep Luna if she’s allergic, and it’s absolutely not fair to Luna to go from being part of the family to being blocked off from pretty much the whole house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Lufyfras
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lufyfras »

I wish they would give her back to Christine...that would be best for everyone involved.

Codirhyne
Amateur
Amateur

Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

Unread post by Codirhyne »

Romeoxsavexme wrote:I don’t understand her logic. Get all the milk out of the house even items with them baked in. It’s not that fucking difficult. My 5 year old was allergic to the protein in milk and we just got rid of everything milk related and she was old enough to understand not to eat things with it in them. Scarlett isn’t old enough to understand and either are her siblings so it needs to be gone. PERIOD.

It’s because the protein changes shapes when baked. My son for example is anaphylactic with raw egg but tolerates baked eggs fine. It would be awful to deprive him of all things with baked eggs. The allergy is not to baked eggs or milk. It’s the shape of the protein while raw. We keep an epi on top of the fridge, in my bag, in the office at his school, at his grandparents house. Some of which are “expired” but they are typically effective for a few years past date on pen. I found the advice to just immediately give Scarlett an epi right away if she ingests some milk to be odd. Especially being she’s has milk and just had the hives not actually has throat closing. It’s a really big deal when you give an epi injection. (Shot of adrenaline) You give it and head straight to e.r.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

smom12 wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:23 pm I’ll bet y’all $1000 that she told him they can start officially trying once Scarlett stops breastfeeding. She knows she doesn’t want another baby so she’s delaying this as long as possible, because honestly I think frank is a controlling jackoff and he’ll bug her for sex and a baby until he gets what he wants, like the way he was acting as a 2 year old begging her for months for his “dream car”.
This is exactly what I'm thinking! I bet she also buys into the myth of not being able to get pregnant while you're breastfeeding. They're "not preventing, not trying", but I feel like secretly she is trying to prevent. I don't think she wants another kid, Freenk clearly does, and that's the only thing that matters. She'd do anything to keep him happy, and I don't even think it's because she's still so in love with him (on the contrary, the honeymoon phase is definitely wearing off and you can tell), but because she wants to prove the "haters" and Ean wrong. She'd never admit to being unhappy in their relationship after all the flak she got for it.
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

smom12 wrote:Y’all know why she’s Still breastfeeding?

I’ll bet y’all $1000 that she told him they can start officially trying once Scarlett stops breastfeeding. She knows she doesn’t want another baby so she’s delaying this as long as possible, because honestly I think frank is a controlling jackoff and he’ll bug her for sex and a baby until he gets what he wants, like the way he was acting as a 2 year old begging her for months for his “dream car”.

I agree with the logic here. She did say that they were already not preventing, which to me is trying when you know you are fertile. She might think it’s not possible to get pregnant while she’s still breastfeeding?

laurasleaf
Talker
Talker

Unread post by laurasleaf »

Girl needs a new competent doctor.
Using an epic pen for urticaria? Ridiculous. They are for anaphylaxis and don't have a role outside of this.
Antibiotics not working for her ear infection? That would be because over 75% are viral.
The breastfeeding debacle? An elimination diet is absolutely recommended. Cows milk protein is passed via breastfeeding. God, I'd prefer to replace dairy then give my child an EpiPen for anaphylaxis.
Idiots.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

The EpiPen is for hives. The FARE emergency action plan sheet even states if a child is covered severely in hives to use an EpiPen and call 911. Or if you have moderate symptoms in 2 or more areas to use the EpiPen.

So yeah this kid should have an EpiPen.

This may not be the current recommendation in every country but it's the current recommendation I'm aware of. Kids have died because parents have second-guessed and decided to try Benadryl or albuterol first and it got too bad too quickly.

We also have to remember this kid has Brit and Frenk for parents so if things are left up to their judgment would they make the right call or wait it out and take videos for Instagram.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

So Dani is also shading Britney as well with similar types of posts...which I find so stupid. I get Dani realized Britney was as fake as a 3 dollar bill but she was the one that was all the way up her asshole...acting differently whenever they hung out with Vanessa. They’re BOTH absolutely ridiculous not being friends, clearly not on any kind of speaking terms...yet still following each other on IG.

On another note...I love how she posted a tb picture of Nolan with Ean’s Xbox then Frunk’s PlayStation. She can try to erase Ean all she wants but she can’t erase him throwback pictures.
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

Yeah it seems the passive aggressive quote war thing is going on between Britney and Dani, I wonder why they are reopening that can of worms. How childish can you possibly get.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

I skimmed through the allergy video and I don’t want anyone to think I’m happy Scarlett has so many allergies because I’m not but I’m glad that Britney finally has to get off her ass and put effort into her “parenting” for once.

Scarlett has major allergies that are in foods she eats on a daily basis, she’s gonna have to monitor EVERY single thing she eats. She’s gonna have to change the way they all eat because little kids love to take each other’s foods/snacks. Even getting takeout is going to be a hassle for her, she might not even be able to go to Chick-fil-A because they fry their food in peanut oil and she’s allergic to peanuts. She’s also gonna have to be careful whenever she leaves Scarlett with someone as well.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”