Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

stephdee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by stephdee »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:I skimmed through the allergy video and I don’t want anyone to think I’m happy Scarlett has so many allergies because I’m not but I’m glad that Britney finally has to get off her ass and put effort into her “parenting” for once.

Scarlett has major allergies that are in foods she eats on a daily basis, she’s gonna have to monitor EVERY single thing she eats. She’s gonna have to change the way they all eat because little kids love to take each other’s foods/snacks. Even getting takeout is going to be a hassle for her, she might not even be able to go to Chick-fil-A because they fry their food in peanut oil and she’s allergic to peanuts. She’s also gonna have to be careful whenever she leaves Scarlett with someone as well.
I agree she’s had it easy with her kids even with Harlow who she claims gives her “a run for her money” and poor Nolan with a terminal illness. She always claims she’s so so busy and her life is so so hectic she wouldn’t last a day with my two boys ImageImage. With her and franks genes and I can only imagine what her next kid will be like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by stephdee on Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

Unread post by angelfire89 »

stephdee wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:I skimmed through the allergy video and I don’t want anyone to think I’m happy Scarlett has so many allergies because I’m not but I’m glad that Britney finally has to get off her ass and put effort into her “parenting” for once.

Scarlett has major allergies that are in foods she eats on a daily basis, she’s gonna have to monitor EVERY single thing she eats. She’s gonna have to change the way they all eat because little kids love to take each other’s foods/snacks. Even getting takeout is going to be a hassle for her, she might not even be able to go to Chick-fil-A because they fry their food in peanut oil and she’s allergic to peanuts. She’s also gonna have to be careful whenever she leaves Scarlett with someone as well.
I agree she’s had it easy with her kids even with Harlow who she claims gives her “a run for her money” and poor Nolan with a terminal illness. She always claims she’s so so busy and her life is so so hectic she would last a day with my two boys ImageImage. With her and franks genes and I can only imagine what her next kid will be like.

Someone else mentioned that Frank wants a boy child (despite know that his wife is a carrier of a terminal illness Image) Can you imagine the genetic shitstorm that child is in for? What if they end up with serious allergies like Scarlett on top of DMD like Nolan?! These two really need to reconsider further reproduction.
stephdee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by stephdee »

angelfire89 wrote:
stephdee wrote:

I agree she’s had it easy with her kids even with Harlow who she claims gives her “a run for her money” and poor Nolan with a terminal illness. She always claims she’s so so busy and her life is so so hectic she would last a day with my two boys ImageImage. With her and franks genes and I can only imagine what her next kid will be like.

Someone else mentioned that Frank wants a boy child (despite know that his wife is a carrier of a terminal illness Image) Can you imagine the genetic shitstorm that child is in for? What if they end up with serious allergies like Scarlett on top of DMD like Nolan?! These two really need to reconsider further reproduction.
People always believe that your karma would be the exact thing you did to others I don’t. Her having not one but two boys with DMD and Frank’s goblin being deathly allergic to everything will be her karma. Now this is not to say that everyone who has kids with DMD or allergies is their karma as well I say this only for Britney for every bad choice she’s made and keeps making. Continuing to have kids after knowing you are a carrier for a terminal illness getting pregnant from a stranger within a month without even getting to know them etc. I feel bad for the children but this is something their own mother is doing to them.

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by luci417 »

Jking7 wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:13 pm All the allergies should not be taken lightly at all. Including the dog. Britney seemed irritated by frank all together. Frank seems like a big pain when it comes to his daughter like it’s his way or no way. And with getting rid of Luna he seems like it’s not a option. Idc family pet or not if your allergic to something you shouldn’t be around it. Pet dander is everywhere. And allergies to pets can cause air way issues. If you are allergic to an animal it could cause mouth breathing. When a child mouth breaths the tongue rests low on floor of mouth. The tongue should be on the roof of mouth at all times to create wide arches and a wide airway. Lips together, tongue on roof of mouth and nasal breathing are optimal for a child’s growth and development. Having a pet around can make the allergy worse. I’m not a advocate for keeping the dog, let alone having her intake any thing she may be allergic too. Hopefully Brit quits nursing soon and stops consuming dairy. Allergies are so scary.
Pet dander allergies can be managed though, with some effort. Personally I'd only get rid of one of my pets if the allergy was serious enough to cause someone real harm. Your pets are part of your family, if youre willing to throw them away because they're inconvenient without trying to manage things you're a crappy pet owner and you don't deserve to have animals.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

stephdee wrote:
angelfire89 wrote:
stephdee wrote: I agree she’s had it easy with her kids even with Harlow who she claims gives her “a run for her money” and poor Nolan with a terminal illness. She always claims she’s so so busy and her life is so so hectic she would last a day with my two boys ImageImage. With her and franks genes and I can only imagine what her next kid will be like.

People always believe that your karma would be the exact thing you did to others I don’t. Her having not one but two boys with DMD and Frank’s goblin being deathly allergic to everything will be her karma. Now this is not to say that everyone who has kids with DMD or allergies is their karma as well I say this only for Britney for every bad choice she’s made and keeps making. Continuing to have kids after knowing you are a carrier for a terminal illness getting pregnant from a stranger within a month without even getting to know them etc. I feel bad for the children but this is something their own mother is doing to them.

Image....her karma is having to get off her lazy ass & pay attention to her kids and what she feeds them. She never watches the kids and feeds them easy garbage that’s convenient for her but now she’s gonna have to put in major work. She literally does nothing all day, has Frank home every other day and still complains about how tired she is....well she’s gonna know what tired is now.

It’s just karma for her because she thought she was gonna have this easy perfect life with her firefighter husband pastor Frank & now Scarlett has a condition that she’s gonna have to monitor 24/7.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

While it seems hard at first it's easier to not have the allergens in the house. Then you don't have to watch every crumb like a hawk. YouTubers seem to like making more work for themselves by trying to avoid just doing the adult thing in the first place.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

karma will give her twin boys
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

Evian wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:05 am Yeah it seems the passive aggressive quote war thing is going on between Britney and Dani, I wonder why they are reopening that can of worms. How childish can you possibly get.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

I came here to see if anyone else was seeing this. Wonder what really happened. Britney too good for Dani?
Jking7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jking7 »

luci417 wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:25 pm
Jking7 wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:13 pm All the allergies should not be taken lightly at all. Including the dog. Britney seemed irritated by frank all together. Frank seems like a big pain when it comes to his daughter like it’s his way or no way. And with getting rid of Luna he seems like it’s not a option. Idc family pet or not if your allergic to something you shouldn’t be around it. Pet dander is everywhere. And allergies to pets can cause air way issues. If you are allergic to an animal it could cause mouth breathing. When a child mouth breaths the tongue rests low on floor of mouth. The tongue should be on the roof of mouth at all times to create wide arches and a wide airway. Lips together, tongue on roof of mouth and nasal breathing are optimal for a child’s growth and development. Having a pet around can make the allergy worse. I’m not a advocate for keeping the dog, let alone having her intake any thing she may be allergic too. Hopefully Brit quits nursing soon and stops consuming dairy. Allergies are so scary.
Pet dander allergies can be managed though, with some effort. Personally I'd only get rid of one of my pets if the allergy was serious enough to cause someone real harm. Your pets are part of your family, if youre willing to throw them away because they're inconvenient without trying to manage things you're a crappy pet owner and you don't deserve to have animals.

Of coarse if it’s manageable then try and manage it. Adults who have allergies to pets can take a allergy medication or allergy shots. It’s not that simple for a Young child. And like I said allergies to pets can cause breathing and airway issues, Which is a huge deal for adults and children but it’s more crucial to a child’s development. Lots of people do not realize how important it is that a child does not mouth breathe or snore, allergies can cause this, and in fact can get worse with time!. Snoring just means your child ( or adult) is prob not getting good quality deep sleep, we need deep sleep in order for the human growth hormone to be released, Any one who snores has a blockage some where whether it be the nose or airway, also you don’t get oxygen to the brain. There’s many factors. I’m just saying id look into managing But also watching for signs in my child.
id be devastated to get rid of my cats if my child was allergic, and I’d do everything to see if we could manage and keep them, but If it came down to it id also be serious into looking out for my child’s well being first and foremost.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So is this what she’s planning on doing...having other ppl do the work for her?!? [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 27ccd2.png[/IMG]

She’s been suspecting for MONTHS Scarlett at the very least had a dairy allergy...she should’ve been had recipes written down, saved on Pinterest or have purchased a dairy free cookbook...since she loves to shop so much. No her lazy ass would rather ask her followers & now they’re gonna start sending her tons of other recipes with no effort on her part.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

She probbaly told the doctor she drinks one coffee a day, with minimal milk. Forgetting to mention its half a cup of creamer and then she has those dunkin donuits iced coffees which is basically just sugar and cream.
I dont understand why she wont stop breastfeeding if she refuses to give up the cream, she weaned Harlow for legit no reason and didnt even nurse Aria at all so she isnt a hardcore "breast is best" person.
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:So is this what she’s planning on doing...having other ppl do the work for her?!? [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 27ccd2.png[/IMG]

She’s been suspecting for MONTHS Scarlett at the very least had a dairy allergy...she should’ve been had recipes written down, saved on Pinterest or have purchased a dairy free cookbook...since she loves to shop so much. No her lazy ass would rather ask her followers & now they’re gonna start sending her tons of other recipes with no effort on her part.
She is so demanding...how about asking nicely ibsted of telling people to send her recipies.
Entitled bitch

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

blehhh wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:So is this what she’s planning on doing...having other ppl do the work for her?!? [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 27ccd2.png[/IMG]

She is so demanding...how about asking nicely ibsted of telling people to send her recipies.
Entitled bitch

Please - wouldnt go a miss!!

Also a recipe for a cake that i think tastes nice might be revolting to her, shes got time and money - test a few out. Or better yet, find a local baker who does allergy food.

Im surprised franklins spawn doesnt get a week long party for her 1st birthday. Its clear that none of her “friends” like him, otherwise she’d be more than happy doing minimal work and a gift grab.

So whats “close family”? Parents, inlaws, siblings? Isnt that the only family she has.

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

Haulnarse wrote:
blehhh wrote:

Entitled bitch

Also a recipe for a cake that i think tastes nice might be revolting to her, shes got time and money - test a few out. Or better yet, find a local baker who does allergy food.

Im surprised franklins spawn doesnt get a week long party for her 1st birthday. Its clear that none of her “friends” like him, otherwise she’d be more than happy doing minimal work and a gift grab.

So whats “close family”? Parents, inlaws, siblings? Isnt that the only family she has.
Lol she literally has no friends left to come to any party. I guess it will just be Frank's family, maybe her sister.

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Bitch is too lazy to google "vegan birthday cake" and pick out the one with the best reviews, so she asks her stupid ass minions to do her work for her while probably sipping on coffee with half a cup of creamer.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Evian wrote:
Haulnarse wrote:
blehhh wrote: She is so demanding...how about asking nicely ibsted of telling people to send her recipies.
Entitled bitch

Lol she literally has no friends left to come to any party. I guess it will just be Frank's family, maybe her sister.

I don’t even think Frank’s family likes her much either...if they talk to her at all it’s for Scarlett’s sake.

I also don’t get her saying she’s gonna do something small...like when has she ever done
anything big for the kids party’s? All she does is spend a ton of money on useless decor/food to sit around and talk. They don’t play any kids games or listen to music....they literally just stand around talking then open presents...EVERY. YEAR.

Look at poor Nolan’s party last year...he’s the only kid with a summer birthday and instead of having the backyard set up with fun games & grilling food, she spends hundreds of dollars on useless decor & treats (for YT aesthetic) and all they did was stand around indoors doing nothing.
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

dazzled wrote:Bitch is too lazy to google "vegan birthday cake" and pick out the one with the best reviews, so she asks her stupid ass minions to do her work for her while probably sipping on coffee with half a cup of creamer.
Probably doesn’t even occur to her that an egg and dairy free cake would (likely) be vegan... she’s “friends” with that Tina chick from raisingvegan, could ask her for advice

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

going dairy free - switch to vegan butter or oil. Replace milk with plant milk.

The hard part is packaged foods it's easier to cook from scratch.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Now I'm craving vegan chocolate cake lol vegan chocolate chip cookies are amazing too. Excuse me while this preggo lady drools lol

Interested to see how miserable/how much of a fail this is gonna be for B. She is way too lazy and selfish for a child with severe allergies

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

heywhatsup0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heywhatsup0 »

You see Scarlett dropping her head in the latest ig story? That looks like a seizure to me, which can be triggered by allergies.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”