TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 19

Lira
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 19

Unread post by Lira »

I don't know about you guys BUT I LOVE COMMENTING on their videos. Their fans are so mentally unstable. I feel like I am doing a public service when I am pointing reality out to them.

Especially, this lluccyb girl...who sounds like a 14 year old girl on her period and in love with J. She probably wants Anna dead so she can take her place. Psyco.
nik
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nik »

Sorry to go back to the weight thing, but it just made me giggle! He claims it's because he's in his 30s now and his metabolism has slowed down... Well, my bf is 34 and weighs 165lbs, and he thinks based on that weight that he's getting chubby!! (Keep in mind my bf is also 5'11.5" tall). I told his about J, and he now feels a lot better about himself!

Also loved what a wake up call it was for him when he started keeping track of his calorie intake. Might start rethinking his 'sorted out' diet... Guarantee he's not actually putting everything he eats in his tracker and he's probably not adding in the actual numbers of portions he's eating. He'll pretend he's been doing everything right and be shocked when he doesn't see results.

**edit** I'd like to add in that I know everyone's different as far as metabolism and genes, just giving an example of that fact that it might not be all to blame on his age.
Just a cupcake who found her studmuffin.
framino
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by framino »

AnnaSaccone responded to Flower85 11 Aug 12
How tall are you? please in cm :) i love your videos :)
5'4" and I don't know what that is in cm! Thank you!

:rofl: they are nearly the same height.... I thought he was just kidding.... :rofl: he really IS a gnome :rofl:
framino
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by framino »

Lira
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lira »

ewwwwwwwwwwwww
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

framino wrote:Image
Yup! he def. comes form "The Shire"..........how yuck omg that pick HOBBIT city! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

nik wrote:Sorry to go back to the weight thing, but it just made me giggle! He claims it's because he's in his 30s now and his metabolism has slowed down... Well, my bf is 34 and weighs 165lbs, and he thinks based on that weight that he's getting chubby!! (Keep in mind my bf is also 5'11.5" tall). I told his about J, and he now feels a lot better about himself!

Also loved what a wake up call it was for him when he started keeping track of his calorie intake. Might start rethinking his 'sorted out' diet... Guarantee he's not actually putting everything he eats in his tracker and he's probably not adding in the actual numbers of portions he's eating. He'll pretend he's been doing everything right and be shocked when he doesn't see results.

**edit** I'd like to add in that I know everyone's different as far as metabolism and genes, just giving an example of that fact that it might not be all to blame on his age.
Oh, please, he's so full of it. Metabolic rate slowdown, in normal individuals, is very, very slow and gradual. Some claim it's a as little as 1% per year after 30 and some after 40. For an active person with a reasonable lifestyle any slowdown is negligible. Obviously people differ, but stuffing his face with garbage and moving only to hump stationary objects does not for a healthy lifestyle make. He's so ready to make excuses and utterly incapable of taking any responsibility for his actions. Poor Jognome had such a hard childhood, everyone always bullied him, his family picked on him, he has so many "haturzz" and now even his very own metabolism is against him. Cry me a river, idiot gnome. And it seems he's even lying to his calorie tracker, watch him blame it for something in a few days.
Last edited by Gin0915 on Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita
featherly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by featherly »

Hobbits are short but also adorable, clean and well-mannered. Jofee is quite un-Hobbit-like in that sense. He acts more like the goblin king ;)

Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

featherly wrote:Hobbits are short but also adorable, clean and well-mannered. Jofee is quite un-Hobbit-like in that sense. He acts more like the goblin king ;)

Oh, yeah, just less amusing.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

sylwi
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sylwi »

THEY ARE ONLY 163 cm SHORT, Jofatso is roughly Anna's height, that's why she doesn't wear heels

it doesn't show in the videos because we've got absolutely no comparison to normal ppl, only two of them all the time

hahaha, sorry but that's quite a shock for me, I have never in my life met a grownup man that would be shorter than me (I'm short myself- 166cm), not even a man below 170 cm I think

That's explains a lot, seriously, imagine him at that gym next to probably 180 cm tall trainer,
IMO that's the real reason he shuns people,stays indoors all the time etc, he wouldn't handle normal job involving interaction with normal sized men, I know you may think I exaggerate ( he handled it for a while, but at least he was slim); short height for women is just being tiny cute etc, but for men height plays paramount role in well-being and self-confidence, he seeks approval online, from early teens or adults who have absolutely no real life and they themselves struggle with complexes, he attracts many overweight ppl , just look at their avatar pictures and FB comments saying that he is not fat at all 17 kg to lose is far too much for slim Jofee ( even if his BMI is near 30!!!), ppl always like to watch someone who is similar to them, that's why they will tell him you look goood, don't diet, it doesn't matter you ate 100 oreos in one go, they don't want him to be slim, fit ....or normal at least...
ppl who are successuful, fit, healthy, sporty ect don't write comments defending them, because they have nothing to relate to...
magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by magicdragon »

She really drew the short straw didn't she (excuse the pun). I watched back on the vlogs of her half brothers visit. I'd have been embarrassed having Jobese at my side. He's really incapable of interacting normally with people and comes across as so uncomfortable in MSD's house when they are sitting around the table.
I actually cringe watching these scenes they are so awkward.
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

sylwi wrote:THEY ARE ONLY 163 cm SHORT, Jofatso is roughly Anna's height, that's why she doesn't wear heels

it doesn't show in the videos because we've got absolutely no comparison to normal ppl, only two of them all the time

hahaha, sorry but that's quite a shock for me, I have never in my life met a grownup man that would be shorter than me (I'm short myself- 166cm), not even a man below 170 cm I think

That's explains a lot, seriously, imagine him at that gym next to probably 180 cm tall trainer,
IMO that's the real reason he shuns people,stays indoors all the time etc, he wouldn't handle normal job involving interaction with normal sized men, I know you may think I exaggerate ( he handled it for a while, but at least he was slim); short height for women is just being tiny cute etc, but for men height plays paramount role in well-being and self-confidence, he seeks approval online, from early teens or adults who have absolutely no real life and they themselves struggle with complexes, he attracts many overweight ppl , just look at their avatar pictures and FB comments saying that he is not fat at all 17 kg to lose is far too much for slim Jofee ( even if his BMI is near 30!!!), ppl always like to watch someone who is similar to them, that's why they will tell him you look goood, don't diet, it doesn't matter you ate 100 oreos in one go, they don't want him to be slim, fit ....or normal at least...
ppl who are successuful, fit, healthy, sporty ect don't write comments defending them, because they have nothing to relate to...
Wow, I though people knew he literally was a gnome, lol. But I guess it's been a while since we talked about it on here. I remember discussing it when Anna amended her 5'5" and a half (and she put so much stress on the half, lol) to 5'4" when she was measured at the doctor's--and when they did that asinine pregnancy exercise routine that could send dozens of pregnant women to hospitals.

That's true, he attracts a very odd element in general. Not exactly the most superb specimens of humanity. I thought it was funny too, how some of them begged him not to lose the weight because he'll be too skinny. As if that could ever happen, lol. The fact that such a twisted person puts himself online and talks a bunch of drivel somehow fools these people into believing the false veneer he tries to project and gives them just as false hope.

Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

magicdragon wrote:She really drew the short straw didn't she (excuse the pun). I watched back on the vlogs of her half brothers visit. I'd have been embarrassed having Jobese at my side. He's really incapable of interacting normally with people and comes across as so uncomfortable in MSD's house when they are sitting around the table.
I think she is embarrassed much of the time. Probably partially why she's fallen so willingly in with the isolation tactics. I'd not be surprised if her family, friends and acquaintances weren't a little shocked she actually stayed and with him AND married him, never mind reproducing. He must be the laughingstock of that family. As well as an embarrassment. There's no way no one tried to talk her out of it vehemently.

IceIce
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IceIce »

sylwi wrote:THEY ARE ONLY 163 cm SHORT, Jofatso is roughly Anna's height, that's why she doesn't wear heels

Hey, hey, hey 166 cm is not short for a woman. Some 5 pages ago someone said that that was petite, but no. 165 cm or around there (+/- 2 cm) is the average height for a woman in Europe.

To be specific, in Ireland (according to Wikipedia > Human height), the average height for women is 163 cm, and for men 177 cm.
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

IceIce wrote:

Hey, hey, hey 166 cm is not short for a woman. Some 5 pages ago someone said that that was petite, but no. 165 cm or around there (+/- 2 cm) is the average height for a woman in Europe.

To be specific, in Ireland (according to Wikipedia > Human height), the average height for women is 163 cm, and for men 177 cm.
Lol, I don't think anyone said she was short. To me 5'4" is on the shorter side of average. I think people meant that they thought Anna was taller comparing to Dofus. They didn't realize Dofungus was so short. But Dofungus is indeed short at 5'5" or 165. I personally don't see many men that lacking in height.

magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by magicdragon »

Gin0915 wrote:
magicdragon wrote:She really drew the short straw didn't she (excuse the pun). I watched back on the vlogs of her half brothers visit. I'd have been embarrassed having Jobese at my side. He's really incapable of interacting normally with people and comes across as so uncomfortable in MSD's house when they are sitting around the table.
I think she is embarrassed much of the time. Probably partially why she's fallen so willingly in with the isolation tactics. I'd not be surprised if her family, friends and acquaintances weren't a little shocked she actually stayed and with him AND married him, never mind reproducing. He must be the laughingstock of that family. As well as an embarrassment. There's no way no one tried to talk her out of it vehemently.
It must be a huge shock to her ex school mates. I'm sure most expected her to over achieve, marry some rich good looking guy and be the lady who lunches with her friends etc. It couldn't be further from the truth! The more I watch and analyse it the more it wrecks my head! I get how she got with him due to the music video and she thought she was going to have a great break into modelling/acting perhaps. But did she not clue in eventually that this wasn't happening!
IceIce
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IceIce »

Gin0915 wrote:
IceIce wrote:

Lol, I don't think anyone said she was short. To me 5'4" is on the shorter side of average. I think people meant that they thought Anna was taller comparing to Dofus. They didn't realize Dofungus was so short. But Dofungus is indeed short at 5'5" or 165. I personally don't see many men that lacking in height.
Yeah, Anna's average. But Sylwi said she herself is 166 cm, thus short. So I was just saying that 166 cm is not short at all.
Elena
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Elena »

Guys, nobody can control their height! He was born short. Making ironic remarks on someone for something he can't help, is pointless and mean...
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

magicdragon wrote:
Gin0915 wrote:
It must be a huge shock to her ex school mates. I'm sure most expected her to over achieve, marry some rich good looking guy and be the lady who lunches with her friends etc. It couldn't be further from the truth! The more I watch and analyse it the more it wrecks my head! I get how she got with him due to the music video and she thought she was going to have a great break into modelling/acting perhaps. But did she not clue in eventually that this wasn't happening!
Right :D? That would certainly constitute for a bewildered piece of gossip, lol. I feels the same way as you. So many girls have that one romance where everyone says "What the hell? :o What is she thinking?", but they don't stay with these guys. I also get how she may have though he'll take her somewhere career-wise before it became obvious he's a flake. And he was there to cling to when her father was ill and she had her whole I-need-to-drop-out-of-college breakdown. But that doesn't mean she owes him for the rest of her life. She really is an odd case to figure out.

sylwi
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sylwi »

It's funny, if someone is nice, loving and generally a good person you don't feel like making comments on his/her height, weight etc, but here when we are faced with the case of someone whose video was pulled down because of neverendning boob titles, someone who objectifies his wife in order to get views calling her MILF, someones who every day puts his baby's health and well-being in jeopardy, I suddenly don't feel sorry for calling him a fat gnome. , if he can put this shit publicly on YT and spread it to the world, I can comment on him accordingly to his behaviuor and tell the truth about his looks, I'm not going to pat him on a shoulder like minions do and say: don't feel bad about eating those two dominos pizzas, you're still looking good.
:good1:

And I didn't mean anything negative about my height, I framed it wrong, for me it's quite short, but I don't mind it, in my country it's probably average height for women, yet on the shorter side, so peace love everyone :love2: but not for Jofatso. :ooops:

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”