Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

storeynyx wrote:
dazzled wrote:Bitch is too lazy to google "vegan birthday cake" and pick out the one with the best reviews, so she asks her stupid ass minions to do her work for her while probably sipping on coffee with half a cup of creamer.
Probably doesn’t even occur to her that an egg and dairy free cake would (likely) be vegan... she’s “friends” with that Tina chick from raisingvegan, could ask her for advice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Right, also Charlotte is a big city, they almost certainly have some decent vegan bakeries. She wouldn’t even have to bake the cake.

cass
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cass »

heywhatsup0 wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:29 am You see Scarlett dropping her head in the latest ig story? That looks like a seizure to me, which can be triggered by allergies.

just watched it.. i dont think its a seizure..my child used to bob her head like that sometimes to, ive seen alot of babies do that, its just a thing they do lol
Lufyfras
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lufyfras »

Vegan bakeries can be tricky since they often use nuts. If she has to avoid cross contamination from peanuts/ nuts bakeries are almost impossible. We have one allergy friendly bakery, but it is very expensive.

My kids were able to have baked egg (baking alters the protein, but it has to be baked at 350 degrees for at least 30 minutes, and also have a certain flour to egg ratio) but my youngest had high levels even for baked egg so the allergist had me avoid it for a while. It’s not too hard to bake egg free and you can even use egg replacer. We still use it for pancakes since those don’t get cooked hot/ long enough to alter the protein.

heywhatsup0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heywhatsup0 »

cass wrote:
heywhatsup0 wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:29 am You see Scarlett dropping her head in the latest ig story? That looks like a seizure to me, which can be triggered by allergies.

just watched it.. i dont think its a seizure..my child used to bob her head like that sometimes to, ive seen alot of babies do that, its just a thing they do lol
Maybe. But the fact that allergies can trigger seizures and that poor kid is pumped with dairy filled breast milk is concerning. I’ve seen her do it in videos too.. idk

brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brokenrecord »

I have a strong feeling Britney's Quarter Life Crisis 2.0 is coming. Inspired by Keren of course. This is going to be Britney's most selfish year! I can just feel it. She's already started with these inspirational posts (even if it was directed at Dani). The one I found so funny was the "Don't invest in people, who don't invest in you". I get it, but to me it reads...Don't invest in people if you're not getting anything out of it. I don't know, sounds selfish to me. This girl needs to be humbled.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Baking vegan is often easier because you can keep all the ingredients in your pantry. oil flour salt baking powder sugar etc. For beginners often Depression/WW2 rationing era recipes are already dairy & egg free.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

She posts all her cleaning products on IG like it is something to be proud of, all I see is plastic and her wasting money. Like why is that even necessary hen you have someone clean your house for you and chances are they use their own products? and honestly, I get we all arent there yet with ditching plastic and being mindful but that is excessive. I use thieves cleaner and I have the reusable glass bottle to use/fill, the plastic container it comes in last 6 months.
TenzBelle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TenzBelle »

Crystal212 wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:53 am
olemama wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:41 am
Wobbledewobble wrote:Just wanted to say regarding Brit and weight watchers

An instagram mom I followed was asked like 3 times to do the weight watchers promo that all of these moms did the last few days but she’s very anti diet culture and we specifically and she said if she were to have accepted that, she wouldn’t have had to work for the entire year this year or take a single sponsorship. She said that they are offering them more than her husband used to make in an entire year. So Brit is making a fat check lying to her audience that she’s going to weight watchers. Ever year Britney says she wants to be healthier and she will jog for 3 weeks and then you never hear about it again

Yeah, between the Mattel, CVS, and WW promos, I think she's earned enough to cover their expenses for a year without doing anything else.
I don't understand why those companies give her sponsorships. It seems like a waste of money to have her promote their products because unless she deletes thousands of comments on her photos, she has to be buying likes (and has probably bought subscribers on her channel) based on the massive gap between the comment to like ratio in her photos (ex: one photo has 10k likes but only 64 comments). It makes no sense why someone who has a very low engagement rate with her followers gets big sponsorships because there is no way she is bringing them a large amount if any of new customers.
I can see why CVS is doing it honestly. They are like the kmart to target in my area. They have a very old dying feel to the stores here. Idk. Thats the only one that makes sense. Their last ditch effort to modernize, idk.
cass
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cass »

the kids advent calendar is still full....did she not do it with them everyday? thats kinda shitty! also its the second week of January put ur damn christmas decore away!
damneaFrance
Informer
Informer

Unread post by damneaFrance »

cass wrote:the kids advent calendar is still full....did she not do it with them everyday? thats kinda shitty! also its the second week of January put ur damn christmas decore away!
She has the blonde highlights in that story. My guess is every video for WW she filmed in december to get them approved and posted only in January (just in time for good resolutions).

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk

freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

She sounds absolutely idiotic when she says “MyWW” why can’t she or the company just say “my weight watchers” ?
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

Lufyfras wrote:Vegan bakeries can be tricky since they often use nuts. If she has to avoid cross contamination from peanuts/ nuts bakeries are almost impossible. We have one allergy friendly bakery, but it is very expensive.

My kids were able to have baked egg (baking alters the protein, but it has to be baked at 350 degrees for at least 30 minutes, and also have a certain flour to egg ratio) but my youngest had high levels even for baked egg so the allergist had me avoid it for a while. It’s not too hard to bake egg free and you can even use egg replacer. We still use it for pancakes since those don’t get cooked hot/ long enough to alter the protein.

I saw a video once where someone used Sprite in a vanilla cake mix instead of the milk/eggs. Turned out fine, apparently tasted fine, just a little sweeter, and is a common “hack” for vegans or those with dairy intolerances. I’m almost positive a plain white cake mix wouldn’t have nuts. It doesn’t need to be complicated, she just hasn’t done any research.

Icedtea3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Icedtea3 »

storeynyx wrote:
Lufyfras wrote:Vegan bakeries can be tricky since they often use nuts. If she has to avoid cross contamination from peanuts/ nuts bakeries are almost impossible. We have one allergy friendly bakery, but it is very expensive.

I saw a video once where someone used Sprite in a vanilla cake mix instead of the milk/eggs. Turned out fine, apparently tasted fine, just a little sweeter, and is a common “hack” for vegans or those with dairy intolerances. I’m almost positive a plain white cake mix wouldn’t have nuts. It doesn’t need to be complicated, she just hasn’t done any research.

Shes far too busy getting coffee and finding ways to actively avoid actually interacting with her children to do some research. She NEEDS you to give her a recipe. Actually I'm sure she'd rather someone bake the cake for her, free of charge of course.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

freshbalsam wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:02 am She sounds absolutely idiotic when she says “MyWW” why can’t she or the company just say “my weight watchers” ?
Weight Watchers recently rebranded themselves to WW to (and I quote) “reflect its development from focusing on weight loss to overall health and wellness”. It’s very likely that they requested to be referred to as such by their advertising partners.
Oookarrr
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Oookarrr »

There’s so many pages on Facebook for people that make vegan desserts! They’ll give you recipes and help out. I say this because I’m in a couple of those pages for desserts and meals! Like Britney come on it’s not that freaking hard

honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

Maybe I only think this because brush cuts were so common in my family but I personally think nolan looks the cutest hes ever been!

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Okay54321
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Okay54321 »

She can seriously buy vegan cake/treats at target. Can't stop laughing. Also, correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't her drinking milk and peanuts transfer to her baby? :/ She is being so selfish if this is true.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Okay54321 wrote:She can seriously buy vegan cake/treats at target. Can't stop laughing. Also, correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't her drinking milk and peanuts transfer to her baby? :/ She is being so selfish if this is true.
Didn’t you hear...she’s the only woman in the world who’s breast milk have a filtration system that flushes out there dairy she eatsImage. She’s seriously the biggest piece of shit on the planet and I really hope nothing bad happens to that baby because she seriously does her look good.

Has anyone noticed her head randomly shake from side to side a couple of times....might be nothing but it definitely looks weird to me.
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

Did anyone see that pic she posted on Instagram earlier? The one where she is dressed like her sister. She looks scary AF, something is very off about her.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

heywhatsup0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heywhatsup0 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
Okay54321 wrote:She can seriously buy vegan cake/treats at target. Can't stop laughing. Also, correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't her drinking milk and peanuts transfer to her baby? :/ She is being so selfish if this is true.
Didn’t you hear...she’s the only woman in the world who’s breast milk have a filtration system that flushes out there dairy she eatsImage. She’s seriously the biggest piece of shit on the planet and I really hope nothing bad happens to that baby because she seriously does her look good.

Has anyone noticed her head randomly shake from side to side a couple of times....might be nothing but it definitely looks weird to me.

She has a lot of strange head movements.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”