GQS: LGM has them pissed; Cryson’s knickers in a twist |Part 66

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: GQS: LGM has them pissed; Cryson’s knickers in a twist |Part 66

Unread post by Haulnarse »

I would love to know if blocked accounts count into their subscriber numbers??

Eg someone subscribes, then is blocked, are they still counted in then total number of subscribers?

Cos if so, anyone who “follows” them but is only doing it for shits and giggles - perhaps dont follow them, just check in every now and then??

Also the move to facebook is strategic. People often have autoplay on for videos on fb, so they are going to get “views” based on someone scrolling past or watching 20-30 seconds.

They only need 30,000 1 minute views (on a >3min long video) every 60 days.
RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

My guess is that like someone said she didn't qualify for him to go and no way would she go on her own or that there is no one willing to look after the ferals for that amount of time
Lipshitz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lipshitz »

Anyone need a good laugh? Yeah? Good. Head over to IG and listen to Trashy ramble on about how she’s patting herself on the back for teaching her kids...wait for it....EMPATHY! No guyses, seriously, Empathy! My stomach muscles are still hurting from laughing so hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

My fantasy reason for them not going to Hong Kong.....
Tyson Gardner has to appear in court on some kind of charge.....maybe child abuse?
Or, endangering a child or traffic for text & drive or unrestrained children or.......being a predator.....indecency with a minor, stalking....

Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

Lipshitz wrote:Anyone need a good laugh? Yeah? Good. Head over to IG and listen to Trashy ramble on about how she’s patting herself on the back for teaching her kids...wait for it....EMPATHY! No guyses, seriously, Empathy! My stomach muscles are still hurting from laughing so hard. Image

ROFL!!!!
Oh my! Screech.....girlfriend.....just stop
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

hollydolly123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hollydolly123 »

Lipshitz wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:30 pm Anyone need a good laugh? Yeah? Good. Head over to IG and listen to Trashy ramble on about how she’s patting herself on the back for teaching her kids...wait for it....EMPATHY! No guyses, seriously, Empathy! My stomach muscles are still hurting from laughing so hard. Image

I just saw it too funny maybe she should teach her kids a lot more than things like manners and being polite and not grabbing things..but then she needs to learn more herself like not scream and laugh at screech one videos but this was too funny 😂😂
Donits
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Donits »

I think there's a simple reason why they aren't going.
They are racist.
They will go to safe "white" countries where they know they can get burgers and fries.
I'd assume they were already concerned about being around Asian people and worried they can't get burgers. Then some godly morman friends/family probably screwed up their noses at going to Hong Kong, so they bailed.
They are sheltered, immature, small minded racists.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 8f49fc.jpg[/IMG]

Shit shes scary!!

“Kids only think about themselves”..... pot calling kettle black!! “Ashley only thinks about herself”
What a load of rambling about nothing.

IMO: empathy isnt taught. Empathy is mimicked, empathy is witnessed and copied. Theres no real way to teach a kid to be caring, kind, empathetic to others feelings - that shit is witnessed behaviours. If the adults don’t show empathy to the kids or anyone in their lives then a kid isnt ever going to see empathy.

Its like expecting a kid to know how to speak indian, when you only ever speak in english. Theres a huge difference in taught behaviours and learnt behaviours.

Also why does it take the two sahp to pick the kids up from school? Is it cos nanny got them up, dressed, breakfast and out to school so they both have to make an appearance at school in the afternoon??

Recorded for future Image

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Donits wrote:I think there's a simple reason why they aren't going.
They are racist.
They will go to safe "white" countries where they know they can get burgers and fries.
I'd assume they were already concerned about being around Asian people and worried they can't get burgers. Then some godly morman friends/family probably screwed up their noses at going to Hong Kong, so they bailed.
Which is hilarious cos the places they frequented in sydney and auckland were asian/tourist hubs ImageImage there is probably more ethnic people in sydney and Auckland vs vanilla white people Image #dumbash
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

Just saw the empathy statement from Trash. If this actually happened as Trash explained it and then they also happen to have a picture to capture it, I say BS.
It may have happened but they didn't capture it on camera but had to recreate it. The sad thing is that they are now 5 years old and NOW Trash with her hard work, (I may have to go throw up..give me a minute)….is proud that the girls finally 'git' having empathy? That should have been instilled in them from years ago, at the beginning. Anyone remember how poor Bentley was tormented by the girls? He was grabbed, pulled on, yanked at and actually had his 'privates' pulled on with HEEHAW face laughing away. He was always running and hiding from the ferals. Now that I think of it, where is he lately?
Also, how the girls have scratched, bitten and bashed each other up until this one glorious moment? Go ahead Trash grab that one moment, if it exists, it may be your last one to witness.
Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

Do you think they decided not to go because of what is going on in the world right now and the increased threat of terrorism against US citizens. Just a thought. Especially since HK was probably not on their list of places they wanted to visit.
Phillygrl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Phillygrl »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 22bd12.jpg[/IMG]

Another fine proofread post

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

I just went and looked at the GQS IG stories and watched Trash & Bison in the car going to pick up the girls from school. She is explaining her post of the 'empathy' that was felt with the girls. I am not writing about that,,,I am writing about 'What the Hell is Going On With Her Eye Brows?' and her hair and face?
I don't get what she thinks she is doing with this look. I think her hair looks like it was washed though.
lefargen97
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lefargen97 »

Donits wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:50 pm I think there's a simple reason why they aren't going.
They are racist.
my thoughts exactly!!! i've been watching them for years and they don't hang out with POC ever, not to mention when they wouldn't let indie get a black barbie doll. it's sad because hong kong is really one of the most unique cities in the world. there aren't many places that have nature intertwined so much with an industrial city, and the food is phenomenal. sad that they are too closed-minded to appreciate it... especially when it's a free trip.
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

***THREAD CLOSED****

Please join us over on part 67 for more snarking!

GQS:DingDongs ditch HongKong for EvieBear & 3Spares|Part67
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”