Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

itsmeKaren
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

Unread post by itsmeKaren »

She just uploaded her Q&A... Not one single question was "juicy", just a ton of questions she answers on every Q&A she ever makes. She did however make sure to mention that she COULD afford to buy designer brands, but chooses not to. She definitely can afford it though, do not get the wrong idea.
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

I’m pretty sure Maddie has titled a previous q&a with the words baby #2 for clickbait. Desperate much....

Also, around the 3:30 mark she says, “I mean, sometimes I guess yeah, I like attention...” Oh gosh Maddie, I wouldn’t have guessed. With the way how you do stupid shit each week, and act surprised when you get called out. An example of this is letting your daughter lick restaurant tables, which you knew would bring attention...and how you publicized giving birth at 14. This girl definitely thrives off of attention.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
Hoe4Christmas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hoe4Christmas »

“8 now hehe” who else gagged

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MorganH87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MorganH87 »

13Sam13 wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:19 pm Everlys Dad said on his Instagram live that her name get changed to "Everly Joy Frausto" (his last name).
What is his Instagram?
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Morticia Mars »

“I want another baby at 16! Oh my gosh! The Karens are freaking out”
Jesus Christ, you just HAD to mention us, didn’t you Maddie?! Yeah, maybe we are freaking out about you having another baby at 16 because sorry to break to you, you just aren’t ready. You can’t even take care of your own daughter properly half the time, you live in a cramped house with 5 other people and you are unemployed. And no, YouTube isn’t a real job. Your losing views and YouTube can shut down at anytime. Sure, you may think a new baby might be a cute thing to dress up and cuddle and have a whole sibling relationship with Everly, but it’s a lot more work and your too lazy to look after your own damn daughter most of the time so don’t come crying to your mom when two kids is way too hard for you to handle. I hate how Maddie strives to be this amazing role model and show teen parents can be good parents but yet she is the most laziest and crappiest parent ever. She’s doesn’t have a job, she’s a high school dropout and doesn’t seem to be focusing on her education, she’s super immature, she can’t take criticism and called anybody who gives her criticism “Karen,” she’s desperately wants a boyfriend and a new baby at 16, the list goes on, but yet everybody sees her as this inspiration.
Sorry for the angry rant, I just had to let off some steam but you get the point.
I may be an asshole but I do have standards
I’m a witch that talks with cats.
PhoenixAsh
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PhoenixAsh »

I don’t remember what video it was but I saw one where (I think it must’ve been a hate comments video or the ytmd video) she was all like “I hAvE a FuLlTiMe JoB”, referring to YouTube and I literally had to pause it because I was scared my eyes were gonna roll out of my head.
CalVel
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CalVel »

My question is this: where is this new baby she wants so bad gonna sleep? In her bed with her and her 2 year old? She talks about how tired she is all the time and always leaving everly with her mom, has she forgotten you can’t do that with a newborn? Miss #normalizebreastfeeding seems to not remember that in the beginning, your newborn is nursing constantly, all day and night. There is no way in hell that she would be able to handle it. I cringe every time she says it. And all this been single too long, all my friends are getting engaged and married bs, YOURE 16! I’m 27 and when my single 27 year old best friend says these things, it makes sense, why? BECAUSE WE ARE IN OUR 20’s, late 20’s at that and it’s COMPLETELY NORMAL for everyone around us to be getting engaged and married. I agree with everyone that has said it. Maddie needs to focus on her own mental health and taking care of her “childz” before even thinking about being in a relationship and having another baby. And guess what Maddie, I’m sure you will find someone when you least expect it if you take those steps first. Take care of yourself and your daughter, learn to truly love yourself and someone will come....in 2-4 years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jayann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jayann »

I haven't watched the video yet but I can't wait to tear it apart like usual. I just wanted to say I think it is so hilarious that Maddie regularly checks up on what us "Karens" are saying. I mean lets be honesty Maddie. That's gotta be tough on the ego and mental health to be given truthful, well articulated criticism about yourself. I know you like to write it off as the "Karens" just coming for you but let's be honesty sweetie. You know deep down every time you come and read here that what people are saying are the actual facts of YOUR life. What YOU put out there. So continue to brush it off to the stans as just the "Karens" and "Boomers" coming for you but you know that there is reality to whats being said or you wouldn't keep coming back here and checking on what we think. Ignorance is not bliss or you wouldn't constantly be mentioning it.
Momjeans
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Momjeans »

someone asked if she’s kissed anybody since Everly’s been born/since she was with issac and she literally had to write down all the names of guys she’s kissed since then to remember. She said 7 but there was text on the screen that said “8 now hehe”. I don’t want this to come off as slut shaming, but like, she’s only 16! And this just completely contradicts her “nobody wants to date me because I’m a teen mom” and her “I never go out I’m always with Everly” claims lol. She also mentioned she’s in the talking stage/has A crush on somebody. Big yikes.
Momjeans
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Momjeans »

Forgot to add that she also made a coat hanger abortion joke. Real classy for someone whose supposed to be Christian and calls themself a feminist !
lindseyy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lindseyy »

Y’all. I commented on her instagram stating FACTS about what maddie has shared in her youtube comments and she replied to me! basically saying you only know tid bits of my life and you think you’re almighty god. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I don’t think anybody will ever get through to this girl, she’s selfish and doesn’t care about anybody but herself. She got everybody sick because of her poor hygiene and terrible parenting. Also in her new video she answered like 4 questions and they’re all questions she talks about ALL THE TIME. also the coat hanger abortion joke was so inappropriate. I cant deal with this girl y’all. Can you call CPS on a youtuber lmao
jayann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jayann »

itsmeKaren wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:07 pm She just uploaded her Q&A... Not one single question was "juicy", just a ton of questions she answers on every Q&A she ever makes. She did however make sure to mention that she COULD afford to buy designer brands, but chooses not to. She definitely can afford it though, do not get the wrong idea.
Ya this video is not even worth me breaking it down for her. It is just recycled word vomit of the narrative she is trying to create for herself along with the same "juicy questions" she has answered multiple times. With the exception of her revealing she is indeed promiscuous. I'm sorry but 8 guys since Isaac? And you say it as though you are proud (8 now hehe)?

Funny how your narrative includes not wanting to be with someone unless they would be a potential long term partner YET you have kissed 8 different guys. Sorry honey, that's not a requirement to finding your long term mate. That is the kind of girl that your potential boyfriend would NOT take home to mom or consider a long term relationship with at this point. Or is it for you so that you can see if the possibility is there to get that sperm you so desperately need? Have a little more respect for yourself.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Rorygz194 »

itsmeKaren wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:02 pm
13Sam13 wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:19 pm Everlys Dad said on his Instagram live that her name get changed to "Everly Joy Frausto" (his last name).
omg no way... How did he get Maddie to agree to that
He probably said that they could have another baby if they changed her last name
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Momjeans wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:41 pm someone asked if she’s kissed anybody since Everly’s been born/since she was with issac and she literally had to write down all the names of guys she’s kissed since then to remember. She said 7 but there was text on the screen that said “8 now hehe”. I don’t want this to come off as slut shaming, but like, she’s only 16! And this just completely contradicts her “nobody wants to date me because I’m a teen mom” and her “I never go out I’m always with Everly” claims lol. She also mentioned she’s in the talking stage/has A crush on somebody. Big yikes.
Jacob is definitely one of them.
The other ones are definitely girlfriends, she kisses them all the time
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I'm so done with Maddie acting like her clock is ticking. Most people her age don't even have one kid.
And how she gets hyped over Everly for no reason, about how she would make a great sister because she was amazing with the other kids. She literally screamed and threw things. And have you ever seen Everly and Collette together, the two biggest divas, they fight like crazy.
13Sam13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 13Sam13 »

:P
Frootloops3 wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:40 pm
Maddie is going to regret that decision. For herself at least. Especially when there’s baby daddy drama. Is this her way of trying to get back with Isaac, or what?

He said he has a GF but he's in good terms with Maddie right now.
13Sam13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 13Sam13 »

MorganH87 wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:44 pm
What is his Instagram?

'Itsslou'
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Rorygz194 wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:14 am
Momjeans wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:41 pm someone asked if she’s kissed anybody since Everly’s been born/since she was with issac and she literally had to write down all the names of guys she’s kissed since then to remember. She said 7 but there was text on the screen that said “8 now hehe”. I don’t want this to come off as slut shaming, but like, she’s only 16! And this just completely contradicts her “nobody wants to date me because I’m a teen mom” and her “I never go out I’m always with Everly” claims lol. She also mentioned she’s in the talking stage/has A crush on somebody. Big yikes.
Jacob is definitely one of them.
The other ones are definitely girlfriends, she kisses them all the time
Now that I think about it, I don’t think they were all boys either. It contradicts with what she says about nobody liking her/being single, as someone else mentioned. She probably has kissed a few girls because she finds it trendy.
em2346
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by em2346 »

Now Cam’s family are throwing up. Guess they can thank Maddie for that one. Seriously, she knew her daughter was sick and she still took her on a trip to see a NEWBORN, a pregnant woman and a bunch of other toddlers? God I can’t stand this girl
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

em2346 wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:26 am Now Cam’s family are throwing up. Guess they can thank Maddie for that one. Seriously, she knew her daughter was sick and she still took her on a trip to see a NEWBORN, a pregnant woman and a bunch of other toddlers? God I can’t stand this girl
I don’t understand how her minions are letting her slip into the cracks so easily with this. But they’ll defend her ass for anything, even if it involves getting babies sick.

Return to “I-P”