Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

Unread post by gemmie »

I’m from Florida and we say “put up” and “clean up” It’s just a southern thing, I guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

So much wrong in her rEaL DITL:

•Why does Aria have the iPad at breakfast? Did anyone notice at the 1:11 mark when Britney put down Aria’s pancakes & tried to move the iPad...Aria nudged her away LMFAO those kids run that house.

•How the hell do you not do laundry for 2 weeks when you have a washer/dryer in your own house? I hate when ppl use the holidays as an excuse to be lazy cz she literally did NOTHING during Christmas break...just say you didn’t feel like doing it and call it a day.

•When she was putting Aria to bed she said she wouldn’t see her in the morning because Frank worked early and he would put her on the bus. I could never send my child to school w/o kissing them and telling them I love them especially with how sick this world is smfh.
blipbloop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blipbloop »

If I have to see Scarlett in that freaking rock n play again...

A) Britney, it was recalled. It’s dangerous. Even when it was on the market it was only labeled for supervised use, which is not how it is being used (and supervised use is STILL unsafe).

B) Scarlett is WAY too big for it. It was meant for babies who cannot roll.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:So much wrong in her rEaL DITL:

•Why does Aria have the iPad at breakfast? Did anyone notice at the 1:11 mark when Britney put down Aria’s pancakes & tried to move the iPad...Aria nudged her away LMFAO those kids run that house.

•How the hell do you not do laundry for 2 weeks when you have a washer/dryer in your own house? I hate when ppl use the holidays as an excuse to be lazy cz she literally did NOTHING during Christmas break...just say you didn’t feel like doing it and call it a day.

•When she was putting Aria to bed she said she wouldn’t see her in the morning because Frank worked early and he would put her on the bus. I could never send my child to school w/o kissing them and telling them I love them especially with how sick this world is smfh.
Wtf. If my husband lets me sleep in sometimes ( I work from home so it depends how busy I am) I have always told him and my kids to come in and give me a kiss and wake me up so I can see you before you go to school, have a great day, hugs and all that. She’s such a detached mother. Her poor kids are gonna have such issues with adult relationships when they get older.

Vr258
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Vr258 »

Frank is such a Dickwad. First thing he says when Britney gets on the skates is DONT HIT MY CAR. Had to rewind it to hear it again. Wow.: that’s just a little snippet of how he is.
Also when Harlow went to try and calm the baby down while she was eating... she was only touching noses with her for 5 seconds before they go “ OK HARLOW let her EAT” .... wow wow wow... so rude .. she was being nice and it wasn’t even a minute.. the SpAWn didn’t even want to go be sitting there.. She wanted MILK.. I never felt bad for Harlow until that clip. It’s obvious Frank is a dick and Britney follows.. how sad
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Two weeks. moldy laundry. Perfect in a home with a kid with breathing issues.
broodinggoverness
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by broodinggoverness »

This comment on the DITL video...oy vey. What sort of dated perspective on relationships is this?!
Screen Shot 2020-01-09 at 10.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Heyyhoe
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Heyyhoe »

After all y’all’s commentary, let me go watch this piece of shit train wreck dAy In tHe LiFe

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

MommaOfThree wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:35 pm And he has that stupid iPad in his bed. Do those kids ever take a break from their iPads?
She claims that she keeps the iPad time to a minimum, but whether it is during "quiet time", or dinner, or bed time, they're always glued to the iPad.
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

dazzled wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:28 am
MommaOfThree wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:35 pm And he has that stupid iPad in his bed. Do those kids ever take a break from their iPads?
She claims that she keeps the iPad time to a minimum, but whether it is during "quiet time", or dinner, or bed time, they're always glued to the iPad.
I don’t understand parents who let kids as young as Britney’s, have electronics that much.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

dazzled wrote:
Even if that was true (which it’s not) she still chooses the absolute WORST times to give it them like really....at breakfast....right after school?? I found it so hilarious that Aria nudged tf out of her at 1:11 when Britney tried to move the iPad back lol she has no control over any of those kids and they know it.

She gives them whatever they want to avoid parenting and a tantrum....it’s not their fault but those kids are gonna be the most entire self centered materialistic ppl when they grow up.
dramalurker2019
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dramalurker2019 »

They probably dont even fit properly anymore
[/quote]

look like its new to me. It see that on right foot, brace overlaps the foot which is proper. Source: I have dealt with leg braces for my entire life.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

people have to build up tolerance to wearing them so putting them on for show can be painful.
Mandbtrue6
Talker
Talker
Discord name: Tru.io

Unread post by Mandbtrue6 »

storeynyx wrote:
Lily_ wrote:Yeah, I realize she doesn’t say like “put away” she instead says “up”.

I heard her say to Harlow “it’s time to put the iPad up”

I never heard someone speak like that.
I think it’s a weird regional dialect thing. I think Vanessa might say it as well?

I’m from the west coast (Oregon) and we say clean up and put up as well Image

Mandbtrue6
Talker
Talker
Discord name: Tru.io

Unread post by Mandbtrue6 »

gemmie wrote:I’m from Florida and we say “put up” and “clean up” It’s just a southern thing, I guess Image

I’m from the west coast (Oregon) and we say clean up and put up as well Image

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I also say it. Tell the kids to put up their shoes or put up the leftovers in the fridge.

*** Tangent ahead. Another mom I watch has a disabled child. Her kiddo's feeding tube became infected. Moms were quick with ideas to help and then she's like oh I know what to do I just didn't clean her feeding tube site because I was too busy. People asked well if you're that busy have a nurse come in. Oh, I didn't want a nurse to come in. So she left it go for several months until she couldn't anymore. So many comments still defending her and any nay sayers were awful judgmental moms. ***

I fear this will be Nolan's future.
pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pixiefrost »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:So much wrong in her rEaL DITL:

First day of school and the bitch can't even wave her kid off. Selfish bitch

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Graysky33
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Graysky33 »

gemmie wrote:I’m from Florida and we say “put up” and “clean up” It’s just a southern thing, I guess Image

I'm from Montana and we have always said it, too

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Theres a difference between put up, clean up and putting a tree up, when shes clearly taking it down!

Tree:
Putting it up - exactly that, putting it ip
Packing it away - taking DOWN the tree, packing up the tree

She has said multiple times (IG stories and vlogs) that she was putting the tree up (when she was packing it away!!)
Shimmer86
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shimmer86 »

She must only clean up or do anything on days that she vlogs. She uploads how many times a week? Like 1 mayyybe 2. She obviously does nothing the other 5 days because if you do a little in your house everyday then you wouldn’t always be so behind on everything including two weeks of laundry.. please. I see right through you lol. Lazy ass.. I don’t go to target very often but when I do I swear I always see her there or her and frank and all the kids. That’s all she does I guess lol

Return to “Britneyandbaby”