Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

PhoenixAsh
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

Unread post by PhoenixAsh »

Lol the “you’re just jealous” is my favourite. Lol no, I’m quite content not having had a baby and constant baby daddy drama at 14, thanks.
Bam25
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Bam25 »

Rorygz194 wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:08 pm Maddies views are going down and she's slowly dying in yt and it's good to see.
Everyone keeps defending her with how she's only 16, but it's common sense not to visit a newborn when you had the flu days before.
Also on isaacs live, that guy Tim commented from his fan page and said he was older than Isaac because he was born on January 15th or something, is this guy trying to tell us he's 17? I don't buy it.
Is it possible that Maddie could have munchhausen? It's what gypsy rose's mother had. Obviously not to the same level, but since Everly is sick all the time and always taken to the ER, it could be possible that Maddie could try to keep Everly sick for views, sympathy and to care for her more since she's getting older and more dependent.

I’ve never posted on this forum but I watched a couple of her videos over the summer. When reading on here about all of the times everly has been sick/taken to the ER, munchausen was one of the things that came to my mind. I just never posted about because I thought it might be a little bit of a reach haha, but I feel better knowing I’m not the only one that thought of it
Scooby-dooby-doo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Scooby-dooby-doo »

Bam25 wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:10 pm
Rorygz194 wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:08 pm Maddies views are going down and she's slowly dying in yt and it's good to see.
Everyone keeps defending her with how she's only 16, but it's common sense not to visit a newborn when you had the flu days before.
Also on isaacs live, that guy Tim commented from his fan page and said he was older than Isaac because he was born on January 15th or something, is this guy trying to tell us he's 17? I don't buy it.
Is it possible that Maddie could have munchhausen? It's what gypsy rose's mother had. Obviously not to the same level, but since Everly is sick all the time and always taken to the ER, it could be possible that Maddie could try to keep Everly sick for views, sympathy and to care for her more since she's getting older and more dependent.

I’ve never posted on this forum but I watched a couple of her videos over the summer. When reading on here about all of the times everly has been sick/taken to the ER, munchausen was one of the things that came to my mind. I just never posted about because I thought it might be a little bit of a reach haha, but I feel better knowing I’m not the only one that thought of it

Welcome newbies :) ... I love seeing new people join "The Hate Organization Against Maddie" hahaha. No, seriously... t's good to see more people seeing Maddie for who and what she is.

I don't think she has Munchausen by Proxy, I think she is just literally a kid dragging up a kid. She has never had any guidance from her own mother and lacks the ability to know how to raise a child. It was easy enough when Everly was a baby... she ate, pooped and slept. Now she is 2 and Maddie literally has no idea what to do with her. I think most of us all as young teens at least once thought about how we were all going to be a "cool mom" when we grew up and had kids. We would let our kids have junk food, let them stay up all night, and never have any rules for them.

Fortunately for most people, they turn into adults before having children and realise that raising them like that is not such a great idea after all. OR if they do become young parents they hopefully have had a good upbringing and parent the way they were parented themselves. In Maddie's case she didn't get to turn into an adult before having a child, nor did she have a positive role model to guide her with parenting. She still IS that kid that wants to be a cool mom, plus it is less effort to not have rules or routines. Melissa clearly doesn't believe in any form of discipline and Everly is now starting to be raised more as a sibling to Melissa's kids, including to Maddie.

I will never ever agree with these teenagers ( or anyone ) having children and exploiting them for money. There are such strict rules in place with child actors because the experts now know the damage their lifestyle can cause them, yet anyone can pick up their camera, broadcast every single aspect of their child's life worldwide and get paid ludicrous amounts of money to do it. The kids have absolutely no say in it, some are deliberately conceived for this type of lifestyle to continue for the popular ones, and there are 2 massive problems with the audiences. Half of them are only 10 years old and upwards and see them as celebrities and "inspiration", and the others are pedophile rings who salivate every time a new video is put out. Maddie and Melissa acknowledge that pedos watch their videos and say they don't care. Both go out of their way to include as much 14/15/16 year old ( and a 0 to 2 year old ) tits, vag and arse as they can in their videos knowing that pedofiles make up a huge proportion of their views and income. Why is it allowed?

Maddie and Everly need to be under the guidance of a welfare agency to monitor their progress while Maddie is still a minor. Melissa should be held accountable for Maddie dropping out of school at 13 and as a family they should all be in programs to learn how to parent, to gain an education, to attend to health needs, to have a purpose in life. Maddie has now spent over two full years obsessing over her looks, staring into a camera lens for goodness knows how many hours a day, and going nowhere. She would have to be bored out of her mind and Everly gets more and more behind with each passing day. She knows she needs another baby to continue bringing the $$$$ in, and so does Melissa. Maddie will be pregnant again the second she can find an idiot to sleep with her, and Melissa will turn a blind eye to it happening because she loves the $$$$$$ her granddaughter has bought her and knows a 2nd baby will bring even more. I hope Isaac isn't stupid enough to father another child with her.
lindseyy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lindseyy »

i guess i’m semi new to watching maddies life on youtube, so i guess i am wondering, how did she drop out at 13? or did she just do “online school”? cuz i know certain states have laws that students HAVE to attend school until a certain age etc etc. and i was looking up the laws for Texas. so did she truly drop out at 13? is she doing some type of online school or what’s going on? i know she talks about getting her ged but she hasn’t yet. anybody know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Scooby-dooby-doo
Informer
Informer

lindseyy wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:18 pm i guess i’m semi new to watching maddies life on youtube, so i guess i am wondering, how did she drop out at 13? or did she just do “online school”? cuz i know certain states have laws that students HAVE to attend school until a certain age etc etc. and i was looking up the laws for Texas. so did she truly drop out at 13? is she doing some type of online school or what’s going on? i know she talks about getting her ged but she hasn’t yet. anybody know?

Maddie has said many times that her education stopped at 8th grade. I'm not in the USA but when I googled it says 8th graders are 13 to 14 years old. Maddie has said she was one of the younger ones in her grade so I took that to be 13 and apologise if i have gotten that wrong. She apparently did a little bit of on-line schooling while pregnant, then stopped. I think she had said she was behind in her education because she had been in and out of schools for a while. She has said at times that she plans to get her GED and then do online University in law or medicine, then at another times has stated that she really doesn't have plans to continue her education because she makes more doing Youtube ( AKA exploiting Everly ) than she would earn as a doctor or lawyer.
jayann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jayann »

lindseyy wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:18 pm i guess i’m semi new to watching maddies life on youtube, so i guess i am wondering, how did she drop out at 13? or did she just do “online school”? cuz i know certain states have laws that students HAVE to attend school until a certain age etc etc. and i was looking up the laws for Texas. so did she truly drop out at 13? is she doing some type of online school or what’s going on? i know she talks about getting her ged but she hasn’t yet. anybody know?

She dropped out under the guise of she would be doing online school from home. As we all know and can see, now the she no longer bothers to do any schooling, there is no one to hold her or Melissa accountable. From my understanding, as far as the state knows, Melissa has taken responsibility for Maddies schooling from home and it appears that it is not very closely monitored by the state.

She also claims that she can not take her GED until 17. Not really sure how accurate that is but the truth is, even if she could take it the moment she turned 17, she is no where near ready. She has done NOTHING in preparation for that test.
Justheretogossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Justheretogossip »

Dude I know I’m late on this whole topic (Lurker but just now posting) but watching some of these chicks vlogs from New Years... did they really all keep there kids up till midnight on purpose? I was so surprised to not see any of these kids put to bed lol I couldn’t get my 10 month old to stay awake past 9 I think.
Anyway you can really tell a difference in the other teen moms compared to Maddie. Katie and Ben seem to be the most level headed And good parents, Kaylie seems out of place and I’m sorry but that child is very sad looking and so small for her age, creepy.
also what the hell is up with Maddie.... she really looks like a bum and her daughter resembles that to a T.
This chick needs to get off YouTube and get help form a professional. She obviously needs it and neglecting her mental health with catch up to her.
lindseyy
Amateur
Amateur

i think they celebrated with their kids at like new york’s midnight which would be earlier for them but i could be wrong! Love katie and ben! do not like maddie. at all. lol she needs some help

itsmeKaren
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itsmeKaren »

I’m so glad someone finally brought up the fact that they all kept their kids up til midnight (except Katie & Ben. Ella was nowhere to be seen) Even if they were celebrating at New York’s midnight, that’s still 11 pm Texas time. Not that it’s shocking or anything new that Maddie keeps Everly up all hours of the night, that’s been a known fact. It still angers me every time I see it though.

Also on the topic of sleep- do you think Maddie will EVER get Everly her own bed? That poor child sleeping in all of their crumbs and right next to her disgusting mother. #freeeverly2020
lindseyy
Amateur
Amateur

itsmeKaren wrote:I’m so glad someone finally brought up the fact that they all kept their kids up til midnight (except Katie & Ben. Ella was nowhere to be seen) Even if they were celebrating at New York’s midnight, that’s still 11 pm Texas time. Not that it’s shocking or anything new that Maddie keeps Everly up all hours of the night, that’s been a known fact. It still angers me every time I see it though.

Also on the topic of sleep- do you think Maddie will EVER get Everly her own bed? That poor child sleeping in all of their crumbs and right next to her disgusting mother. #freeeverly2020
they were in Colorado so 10 pm! but yeah that is way too late for kids but nothing Everly isn’t used to sadly. now that i think about it what babies were all up besides everly? i cant remember

OMG #freeeverly2020 has me dead ImageImageImage

Scooby-dooby-doo
Informer
Informer

itsmeKaren wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:02 pm I’m so glad someone finally brought up the fact that they all kept their kids up til midnight (except Katie & Ben. Ella was nowhere to be seen) Even if they were celebrating at New York’s midnight, that’s still 11 pm Texas time. Not that it’s shocking or anything new that Maddie keeps Everly up all hours of the night, that’s been a known fact. It still angers me every time I see it though.

I don't know if Everly will get her OWN bed, but I'm assuming she will suddenly "want to share with Slate" when Maddie replaces her with the newborn she is going to have to conceive very soon in order to stay as relevant as her teen mom friends and keep those $$$$$ rolling in.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Rorygz194 »

I don't know why parents co sleep with their kids for so long. My aunt did it and her kids slept in her bed until they were 12. They refused to sleep in their own beds because they weren't used to being without their mom.
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
Justheretogossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Justheretogossip »

Rorygz194 wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:11 am I don't know why parents co sleep with their kids for so long. My aunt did it and her kids slept in her bed until they were 12. They refused to sleep in their own beds because they weren't used to being without their mom.
Yeah I don’t get this either. I feel like by 2 years old your child should be on a bed by herself. I know co sleeping is common but no one wants a 4 year old who can’t sleep alone because you refuse to let your kid have her own bed. I wonder if everly ever sleeps without Maddie? Like can Maddie ever put her down for a nap alone.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Rorygz194 »

Justheretogossip wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:32 am
Rorygz194 wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:11 am I don't know why parents co sleep with their kids for so long. My aunt did it and her kids slept in her bed until they were 12. They refused to sleep in their own beds because they weren't used to being without their mom.
Yeah I don’t get this either. I feel like by 2 years old your child should be on a bed by herself. I know co sleeping is common but no one wants a 4 year old who can’t sleep alone because you refuse to let your kid have her own bed. I wonder if everly ever sleeps without Maddie? Like can Maddie ever put her down for a nap alone.
Everly doesn't nap. Maddie keeps her up late at night, and then they wake up at 1pm.
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

Love how everyone filmed collabs after Maddie had left, the shade! They all seem so much more mature than Maddie, even Cam who gets on my nerves when I watch her videos.

MorganH87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MorganH87 »

PhoenixAsh wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:19 pm
lindseyy wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:15 pm Y’all. I commented on her instagram stating FACTS about what maddie has shared in her youtube comments and she replied to me! basically saying you only know tid bits of my life and you think you’re almighty god. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I don’t think anybody will ever get through to this girl, she’s selfish and doesn’t care about anybody but herself. She got everybody sick because of her poor hygiene and terrible parenting. Also in her new video she answered like 4 questions and they’re all questions she talks about ALL THE TIME. also the coat hanger abortion joke was so inappropriate. I cant deal with this girl y’all. Can you call CPS on a youtuber lmao

Lol one of her minions was like “she left to try to not get them sick” lmao no she literally uploaded an insta story saying the reason she left was because Everly was throwing up and of course Princess Madeleine couldn’t deal with her own child throwing up and so she had to go home to her mommy.
I just tried to find those comments on Instagram but I may have over looked them.. what’s the Instagram name you used?
MorganH87
Talker
Talker

Justheretogossip wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:45 pm Dude I know I’m late on this whole topic (Lurker but just now posting) but watching some of these chicks vlogs from New Years... did they really all keep there kids up till midnight on purpose? I was so surprised to not see any of these kids put to bed lol I couldn’t get my 10 month old to stay awake past 9 I think.
Anyway you can really tell a difference in the other teen moms compared to Maddie. Katie and Ben seem to be the most level headed And good parents, Kaylie seems out of place and I’m sorry but that child is very sad looking and so small for her age, creepy.
also what the hell is up with Maddie.... she really looks like a bum and her daughter resembles that to a T.
This chick needs to get off YouTube and get help form a professional. She obviously needs it and neglecting her mental health with catch up to her.

I don’t think Kaylies daughter is sad looking, or too small for her age. Some kids are petite. My daughter is 2 and only weighs 24lbs. 100% healthy, just petite.
MorganH87
Talker
Talker

Justheretogossip wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:32 am

Maddie has said before that Everly doesn’t nap. Which is ridiculous,. She only naps if Maddie naps that day. She acts like Everly is too old for naps. She’s so stupid,
lindseyy
Amateur
Amateur

MorganH87 wrote:
lindseyy wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:15 pm Y’all. I commented on her instagram stating FACTS about what maddie has shared in her youtube comments and she replied to me! basically saying you only know tid bits of my life and you think you’re almighty god. Image I don’t think anybody will ever get through to this girl, she’s selfish and doesn’t care about anybody but herself. She got everybody sick because of her poor hygiene and terrible parenting. Also in her new video she answered like 4 questions and they’re all questions she talks about ALL THE TIME. also the coat hanger abortion joke was so inappropriate. I cant deal with this girl y’all. Can you call CPS on a youtuber lmao

Lol one of her minions was like “she left to try to not get them sick” lmao no she literally uploaded an insta story saying the reason she left was because Everly was throwing up and of course Princess Madeleine couldn’t deal with her own child throwing up and so she had to go home to her mommy.
I just tried to find those comments on Instagram but I may have over looked them.. what’s the Instagram name you used?
it’s on the picture of everly, coco and ella! it’s the top comment i think

MorganH87
Talker
Talker

lindseyy wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:48 am
MorganH87 wrote:

it’s on the picture of everly, coco and ella! it’s the top comment i think

For some reason all of the comments are filtered out of order and weird. The first one I see says “Ellas face😂😂😂

I’ll keep looking

Return to “I-P”