Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Can we end the “put up“ talk please Image
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

Shimmer86 wrote:She must only clean up or do anything on days that she vlogs. She uploads how many times a week? Like 1 mayyybe 2. She obviously does nothing the other 5 days because if you do a little in your house everyday then you wouldn’t always be so behind on everything including two weeks of laundry.. please. I see right through you lol. Lazy ass.. I don’t go to target very often but when I do I swear I always see her there or her and frank and all the kids. That’s all she does I guess lol
Of course she leaves all her cleaning for vlogs...she wants to look like she’s this busy super mom. A DITL is supposed to be a typical day is like and that’s not what a regular day for her is like. Could you imagine how incredibly boring a day must be like for her...driving to Dunkin’/Starbucks, sitting on her couch on her phone all day, ignoring the kids when they come home from school, gets take out/makes a crockpot dinner & puts the kids to bed.
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Evian »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
Shimmer86 wrote:She must only clean up or do anything on days that she vlogs. She uploads how many times a week? Like 1 mayyybe 2. She obviously does nothing the other 5 days because if you do a little in your house everyday then you wouldn’t always be so behind on everything including two weeks of laundry.. please. I see right through you lol. Lazy ass.. I don’t go to target very often but when I do I swear I always see her there or her and frank and all the kids. That’s all she does I guess lol
Of course she leaves all her cleaning for vlogs...she wants to look like she’s this busy super mom. A DITL is supposed to be a typical day is like and that’s not what a regular day for her is like. Could you imagine how incredibly boring a day must be like for her...driving to Dunkin’/Starbucks, sitting on her couch on her phone all day, ignoring the kids when they come home from school, gets take out/makes a crockpot dinner & puts the kids to bed.
By the end of that day she was ordering food too, she was so so busy she didn't even get time to dump slop into a crock pot.

If I didn't do laundry in two weeks, my family would be running out of clean underwear socks and pants. It just shows you the massive amount of clothing they have.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Evian wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
By the end of that day she was ordering food too, she was so so busy she didn't even get time to dump slop into a crock pot.

If I didn't do laundry in two weeks, my family would be running out of clean underwear socks and pants. It just shows you the massive amount of clothing they have.

The way frenk expected arse pats for putting away some laundry was Image

Im sorry but any adult members and old enough kids in my house put away laundry. My kids (8, 10, 12) fold and put their own away. Mine and hubbys gets dumped on the end of our bed and 90% of the time its him that puts it away cos he goes to bed first Image The kids love folding towels and do so without complaint.

I love how in the last couple of vlogs you can tell alyslob, the father and brother were there but there is absolutely no mention of them. Alyssa was there in her IG stories when the tree came down and the brother can be seen going up and down the stairs in the latest vlog.

Has she explained why scarletts cot isnt in the joint room? Harlows “floor bed” is now on scarletts side of the room under the wooden sign that reads scarlett everleigh... ImageImage so harlow shares her room with all of scarletts clothes and stuff, but not actually her.... Image

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

In reference to the room stuff. IMO, when they moved they should have just made the room Harlow’s with the intention of moving Scarlett in there down the track. Make it pretty and girly for Harlow with her own stuff. Have scarletts stuff in their room.
Rbl98
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Rbl98 »

(RANT) I truly do not understand her pure lack of love and respect for those children. She has no time to cook them a SIMPLE meal? Give them happy traditions and memories from the holidays? CLEAN their clothes??? I honestly cry for these kids thinking that they grew up exactly how I did. I had a narcissistic mother, you can’t IMAGINE how horrible it can be behind closed doors for these poor poor kids. Ugh. Sorry guys. It’s just in a whole different level seeing how their Christmas break was and how you can feel their family tension through the phone. It’s suffocating for Aria especially without a doubt. Fuck you Britney, you’re a conniving evil snake who will never change.
sataninwonderland
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sataninwonderland »

This bitch deadass posted a vid to her insta story of her drinking a huge glass of milk
Then says "it's almondmilk"
like shes just trying to piss people off
Icedtea3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Icedtea3 »

sataninwonderland wrote:This bitch deadass posted a vid to her insta story of her drinking a huge glass of milk
"It doesn't matter what I drink."

The next week switches to dairy free products. FFS I cannot stand her.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by freebeegal »

Honestly throwing chicken nuggets/fish fingers and fries from the freezer and microwaving some veggies is actually less hassle than ordering takeout because it’s so much quicker. At least the kids would be getting some nutrients that way and a lot let salt. I wouldn’t recommend doing it every evening but if you truly have had a manic day surely every parent has a quick back up meal in the freezer for those days they run out of time/energy to cook
Boil some pasta and chuck some pesto and veggies in it, frozen pizzas with carrot sticks etc etc she’s beyond lazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Icedtea3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Icedtea3 »

Of course she had to recreate arias adorable baby picture with the golden child.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

freebeegal wrote:Honestly throwing chicken nuggets/fish fingers and fries from the freezer and microwaving some veggies is actually less hassle than ordering takeout because it’s so much quicker. At least the kids would be getting some nutrients that way and a lot let salt. I wouldn’t recommend doing it every evening but if you truly have had a manic day surely every parent has a quick back up meal in the freezer for those days they run out of time/energy to cook
Boil some pasta and chuck some pesto and veggies in it, frozen pizzas with carrot sticks etc etc she’s beyond lazy

I mean...what do you expect from someone who does a films a grocery haul and still gets takeout? She did this with Ean a bunch of times and this was only when she had 2 kids.

Also her family is so fucking weird, whenever my family comes to visit like that they help out around the house with laundry/cleaning/dinner smfh.
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

Icedtea3 wrote:Of course she had to recreate arias adorable baby picture with the golden child. Image

“I regret not doing it with Harlow”
What, only the girls count?

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

storeynyx wrote:
Icedtea3 wrote:Of course she had to recreate arias adorable baby picture with the golden child. Image

“I regret not doing it with Harlow”
What, only the girls count?

I thought it was an ad for tide or something, same laundry detergent in every pic.

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Icedtea3 wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:18 pm
sataninwonderland wrote:This bitch deadass posted a vid to her insta story of her drinking a huge glass of milk
"It doesn't matter what I drink."

The next week switches to dairy free products. FFS I cannot stand her.

I can imagine the dietician splashed ole Brit with a cold dose of reality and told her ,if she wanted to keep her baby healthy, she had to eliminate dairy (as well as egg and nuts) from her diet while breast-feeding.
hellodolly_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellodolly_ »

What's the point of switching to almond milk if the doctor said to stay away from all nuts for now? And why not just stick with cow's milk if ~~breastfeeding doesn't affect her~~? So many questions.
FueledByIcedCoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FueledByIcedCoffee »

does this dumb bitch not realize you can but lactose free milk? Tastes just like milk and it’s lactose free??

Blueberries
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberries »

My god, I keep trying to tell myself that Scarf is cute but she’s just not. Poor thing.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Frank was all for hiring someone to clean their house so many times a month bc he doesn’t want to clean. I sure hope he’s rotating Britney regularly on his days off bc she’s going to get bed sores staying in bed and on the couch all day.

hellodolly_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellodolly_ »

FueledByIcedCoffee wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:10 am does this dumb bitch not realize you can but lactose free milk? Tastes just like milk and it’s lactose free??

She's not lactose intolerant (that they know of), she has a milk allergy. Different.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

hellodolly_ wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:28 am What's the point of switching to almond milk if the doctor said to stay away from all nuts for now? And why not just stick with cow's milk if ~~breastfeeding doesn't affect her~~? So many questions.
Obviously Britney doesn't realize that almonds are nuts. She needs to get some oat milk (it tastes really good) or pea protein milk. Oatly and Ripple are even sold at Target!

Return to “Britneyandbaby”