Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

christinejc96
Talker
Talker

Re: Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

Unread post by christinejc96 »

gab91 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... f033fb.png[/IMG] I spy dairy products. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just because scarlet can’t have dairy, doesn’t mean the other kids can’t.... god you hate on her like she is the worst mother in the whole entire world smh

christinejc96
Talker
Talker

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:Can we end the “put up“ talk please Image
Why? Does it bother you that much? You can skip those comments you know

christinejc96
Talker
Talker

Icedtea3 wrote:Of course she had to recreate arias adorable baby picture with the golden child. Image

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
So what? Is it that big of a deal? Is it hurting anyone? A lot of people do pictures like those. So what, are you going to bash those people too?

jrs
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by jrs »

christinejc96 wrote:
Icedtea3 wrote:Of course she had to recreate arias adorable baby picture with the golden child. Image

So what? Is it that big of a deal? Is it hurting anyone? A lot of people do pictures like those. So what, are you going to bash those people too?

you literally just made 3 defensive comments in a row.... get out of her ass kissing minion

hopelesslysoulful
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hopelesslysoulful »

On one of her Instagram pictures, there’s a comment asking if Scarlett is lactose intolerant or if it’s a legit allergy. Britney responded allergy, but then decided to put a heart emoji on it... maybe it’s just me, but adding cutesy heart emojis to a serious topic like your child’s allergy seems weird. Maybe I’m just nitpicking

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

christinejc96 wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:17 am I spy dairy products. Image

Just because scarlet can’t have dairy, doesn’t mean the other kids can’t.... god you hate on her like she is the worst mother in the whole entire world smh

[/quote]

Scarlet legit had a reaction because she ate food off the floor with milk.

If one of your kids is that allergic to something get all sources of it out of the house until they're big enough to protect themselves. Source: Mom of a kid with anaphylactic food allergies.

Also if she's not making sure to clean the table and chairs, sweep, have the kids wash their hands Scarlet can be picking up cross-contamination dairy. Hand sanitizer doesn't destroy food proteins washing hands for 30 seconds does. It's a lot easier to keep a child safe with many small children to just remove the allergen altogether.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Vr258 wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:56 am Also when Harlow went to try and calm the baby down while she was eating... she was only touching noses with her for 5 seconds before they go “ OK HARLOW let her EAT” .... wow wow wow... so rude .. she was being nice and it wasn’t even a minute.. the SpAWn didn’t even want to go be sitting there.. She wanted MILK.. I never felt bad for Harlow until that clip. It’s obvious Frank is a dick and Britney follows.. how sad
This bothered me so much. Combine this with their obvious favoritism regarding Scarlett, there's bound to be a shit ton of resentment only Brit and dildo head are responsible for. Poor Harlow, she was just trying to interact with her little sister. She can't do anything right. Never gets a kind word or praise from them.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

So now she’s gonna bombard her feeds with dairy free/vegan shit...let’s see how long that lasts.

Also to the person that complained when someone mentioned she still has dairy snacks for her kids....well at some point she’s gonna have to make changes in all the kids foods as well. Is she gonna have a separate pantry for Scarlett?

We all know she’s a shit mom that barely watched her kids, is she gonna be on top of all the kids to make sure the other kids don’t share their dairy filled snacks with Scarlett? Or make sure Scarlett doesn’t eat the other kids snacks?? Scarlett isn’t gonna understand she has a severe allergy & that she can’t have her siblings food/snacks.
Bratknee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bratknee »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... ef2512.jpg[/IMG]

Hopefully this screenshot shows up correctly but this made me chuckle a little about how someone commented about her uploading a video without a product ad ImageImage.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:04 pm So now she’s gonna bombard her feeds with dairy free/vegan shit...let’s see how long that lasts.

Also to the person that complained when someone mentioned she still has dairy snacks for her kids....well at some point she’s gonna have to make changes in all the kids foods as well. Is she gonna have a separate pantry for Scarlett?

We all know she’s a shit mom that barely watched her kids, is she gonna be on top of all the kids to make sure the other kids don’t share their dairy filled snacks with Scarlett? Or make sure Scarlett doesn’t eat the other kids snacks?? Scarlett isn’t gonna understand she has a severe allergy & that she can’t have her siblings food/snacks.
Exactly! DEFINITELY NOT saying I want this to happen, but I read a story last year about a girl who ate a cookie with Reese's peanut butter cups in it and she didn't know. She was allergic to peanuts. Went into anaphylactic shock. Died. That could just as easily be Scarlett with dairy if she were to get someone else's snack instead of hers.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Icedtea3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Icedtea3 »

christinejc96 wrote:

Geez what crawled up your butt? It was just a comment. You don't HAVE to reply to EVERYTHING you see.

Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

On her insta story she said they originally bought that house to be there awhile...but now she said they will be there less than 5 years cause they want to build a bigger house. So why did they build the current one??

Needs new stuff constantly to try and fill a void. She will honestly never be happy with anything.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Daffodil82 wrote:On her insta story she said they originally bought that house to be there awhile...but now she said they will be there less than 5 years cause they want to build a bigger house. So why did they build the current one??

Needs new stuff constantly to try and fill a void. She will honestly never be happy with anything.
She pushed this “perfect perfect” relationship, house, life, family. Yet its all for views. Her reply about how her and frank handle arguments is quite an eye opener. His way or the highway.

The house was too small to start with. Esp since she had family from out of town stay frequently. They needed 5 bedrooms, minimum. A flex space that could be a bedroom if needed. More garage for selfish frenk. And a bigger yard, a postage stamp sized yard with four kids and a high energy dog is laughable. Oh and a downstairs bedroom+bathroom for nolan would be a great start Image
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Haulnarse wrote:
Daffodil82 wrote:On her insta story she said they originally bought that house to be there awhile...but now she said they will be there less than 5 years cause they want to build a bigger house. So why did they build the current one??

She pushed this “perfect perfect” relationship, house, life, family. Yet its all for views. Her reply about how her and frank handle arguments is quite an eye opener. His way or the highway.

The house was too small to start with. Esp since she had family from out of town stay frequently. They needed 5 bedrooms, minimum. A flex space that could be a bedroom if needed. More garage for selfish frenk. And a bigger yard, a postage stamp sized yard with four kids and a high energy dog is laughable. Oh and a downstairs bedroom+bathroom for nolan would be a great start Image
She rushed the house because she got knocked up and needed a new place for Scarlett, Frank and Luna because they weren’t all gonna fit in her small apartment. It’s just disgusting how these kids have absolutely no stability in their lives because every year their bitch of a mother gets the moving itch. They’ve only been in this new house a year and are already looking for land for a bigger house like wtf?

She says the next home will be their home till the kids are “out of school”....sure Jan. Whatever house she builds now is going to be even more expensive if she even makes the house wheelchair accessible for Nolan. Knowing her she’s gonna wait for him to decline to make the changes because she didn’t even bother to do shit for him with the house she has now like carpet the staircase.

I just love how she thinks because she’s made a lot of money off some big sponsorships recently that this is gonna always be her income, lol I can’t wait to see her 5 years from now.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

I mean we all knew that they wouldn't stay in that house for long. I can only hope that they actually bear Nolan in mind with the next one.

Maybe she's already knocked up or plans on getting knocked up soon. Dildo head must be getting impatient.
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

FueledByIcedCoffee wrote:does this dumb bitch not realize you can but lactose free milk? Tastes just like milk and it’s lactose free??

She might be allergic to milk protein though, which is different than being lactose intolerant

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She's said it's an allergy which going by her symptoms I believe so lactose-free milk won't help.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I honestly think they will buy a fixer upper and Frank will quit his job or cut back even more and they will try to make More with the Morons a full time gig/diy channel.
I also think that nearly every move she makes in life(not literal moves, although ya that too) is based on what she thinks will make her more money on YT. So she wanted the perfect pinterest house and didnt care that the doorways were so small or that there was no room for Nolan because she had a white pinterest kitchen. Now she wants a house they can use for content, I dont think they will buy a falling apart home but if they buy an older home with lots of character and that was well taken care of they can pinterest diy the shit out of it for content.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Frenk is totally the type of dude who cannot handle the idea of being emasculated but just can't wait to not have to work and be kept.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

She made the same mistake a lot of first time homeowners make. You never know what you actually want until you have your first house. That’s why she never should of built or bought a brand new home. She could if got something that was 5 to ten years older that was really nice and bigger for cheaper then what she paid for that house. Go ahead build a bigger house then your going to be poor when youtube goes away. No Britney building is never cheaper then buying a existing house. Your always going to pay more for a new build then a existing home the same size.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”