Nikki_Rin672
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

Unread post by Nikki_Rin672 »

Scooby-dooby-doo wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:29 pm
lindseyy wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:18 pm i guess i’m semi new to watching maddies life on youtube, so i guess i am wondering, how did she drop out at 13? or did she just do “online school”? cuz i know certain states have laws that students HAVE to attend school until a certain age etc etc. and i was looking up the laws for Texas. so did she truly drop out at 13? is she doing some type of online school or what’s going on? i know she talks about getting her ged but she hasn’t yet. anybody know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maddie has said many times that her education stopped at 8th grade. I'm not in the USA but when I googled it says 8th graders are 13 to 14 years old. Maddie has said she was one of the younger ones in her grade so I took that to be 13 and apologise if i have gotten that wrong. She apparently did a little bit of on-line schooling while pregnant, then stopped. I think she had said she was behind in her education because she had been in and out of schools for a while. She has said at times that she plans to get her GED and then do online University in law or medicine, then at another times has stated that she really doesn't have plans to continue her education because she makes more doing Youtube ( AKA exploiting Everly ) than she would earn as a doctor or lawyer.
The thought of Maddie thinking she can get into law or medical school is hilarious. She's an 8th grade drop out. She thinks she'll be this inspirational story of this girl who got pregnant at 13/14 and ends up being top of her class at Harvard Law. Her head is in the clouds.
Essiac4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Essiac4 »

13Sam13 wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:00 am
MorganH87 wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:44 pm
13Sam13 wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:19 pm Everlys Dad said on his Instagram live that her name get changed to "Everly Joy Frausto" (his last name).
What is his Instagram?

'Itsslou'
Idk why but I can't find his insta. I've tried looking for it before but it never comes up.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
itsmeKaren
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itsmeKaren »

Essiac4 wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:38 pm
MorganH87 wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:44 pm

What is his Instagram?

'Itsslou'
Idk why but I can't find his insta. I've tried looking for it before but it never comes up.
The first letter in the username is the letter l (as in light) not an i!
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Rorygz194 »

Maddie literally thinks you can get what you want without working for it. She thinks she is going to Stanford p. And when they don't let in an 8th grade dropout, she will make a video with the title "I got rejected from Stanford because I'm a teen mom!"
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
Essiac4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Essiac4 »

itsmeKaren wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:40 pm

'Itsslou'
Thankyou!
And isn't it funny tho how Maddie seems to think she is going to be teen mum Elle Woods from Legally Blonde. I swear that's what she aspires to be..
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Essiac4 wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:02 pm

Thankyou!
And isn't it funny tho how Maddie seems to think she is going to be teen mum Elle Woods from Legally Blonde. I swear that's what she aspires to be..
She also is desperate to be that cool mom like Lorelai Gilmore from Gilmore girls, got pregnant young, has a jeep, and is best friends with their daughters. It's desperate and pathetic. Just be a mom.
Maddie for sure acts like everlys older sister.
And why are everyone defending her with "oh you probably don't have kids" like no I don't but I think it's common sense to not let your child lick tables or floors. It's just not hygienic. I babysit my cousin a lot and in many ways is like an extra mom to him, and if he ever tried it, I would freak out. It's so gross.
itsmeKaren
Informer
Informer

“Everyone’s saying that Everly is developmentally slow, but last night she literally counted to 13 with no help.”

1. Can you possibly make it anymore obvious that you read here more than you take care of your daughter?
2. She’s CONSTANTLY doing stuff off camera but then when asked on camera she can’t repeat it. She literally couldn’t get past 2 lollllll ok suuuuuurrrrrrre Maddie!!!!
lindseyy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lindseyy »

itsmeKaren wrote:“Everyone’s saying that Everly is developmentally slow, but last night she literally counted to 13 with no help.”

1. Can you possibly make it anymore obvious that you read here more than you take care of your daughter?
2. She’s CONSTANTLY doing stuff off camera but then when asked on camera she can’t repeat it. She literally couldn’t get past 2 lollllll ok suuuuuurrrrrrre Maddie!!!!
i was literally thinking the SAME thing!!! It made it so obvious that she reads here lol

maddie: count to 13
everly : din din!!!!!

itsmeKaren
Informer
Informer

lindseyy wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:00 pm
itsmeKaren wrote:“Everyone’s saying that Everly is developmentally slow, but last night she literally counted to 13 with no help.”

i was literally thinking the SAME thing!!! It made it so obvious that she reads here lol

LMAO STOPPPPP. "din din means yes so that means she can do it but she's just choosing not to!!"
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

itsmeKaren wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:46 pm “Everyone’s saying that Everly is developmentally slow, but last night she literally counted to 13 with no help.”

Maddie calls us the ignorant ones/Karen’s, but then she contradicts herself, and slowly but surely follows our advice.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

That's literally how it is though! Maddie tells Everly to say a word, Everly says "abahsbsdj" and Maddie is like "good job baby!".
She's doing all these things off camera, counting to 13 (Maddie please, we all know she can't do it), and saying full sentences. Just realize your child is not developing the way she should.
Melissa responded to someone about how their doctor says there is no chance Everly could have downs, but that's not the only thing she could have? Having downs doesn't have to make you slow either.
13Sam13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 13Sam13 »

Frootloops3 wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:04 pm
itsmeKaren wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:46 pm “Everyone’s saying that Everly is developmentally slow, but last night she literally counted to 13 with no help.”

Maddie calls us the ignorant ones/Karen’s, but then she contradicts herself, and slowly but surely follows our advice.

She posted a picture how she brushes her and Everlys teeth on Insta. Yep its obvious that she reads here.
itsmeKaren
Informer
Informer

13Sam13 wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:36 pm
Frootloops3 wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:04 pm

She posted a picture how she brushes her and Everlys teeth on Insta. Yep its obvious that she reads here.
In her newest video she said that she forgot to brush her teeth before doing her makeup cuz she's exhausted (after sleeping until 1 oclock). Idk about you, but no matter how tired i am I always manage to remember to brush my teeth. Also the fact that she went out in public and spoke to someone to order her tea.... I work a retail type job and let me tell you- the people who don't brush their teeth are the absolute WORST. If it's too early for you to be brushing your teeth, it's far too early for you to be out getting a drink.
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

Rorygz194 wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:16 pm

That's literally how it is though! Maddie tells Everly to say a word, Everly says "abahsbsdj" and Maddie is like "good job baby!".
She's doing all these things off camera, counting to 13 (Maddie please, we all know she can't do it), and saying full sentences. Just realize your child is not developing the way she should.
Melissa responded to someone about how their doctor says there is no chance Everly could have downs, but that's not the only thing she could have? Having downs doesn't have to make you slow either.
I saw that too. That person never even said anything about Everly having Down’s syndrome. Sure, maybe they were hinting at it, but there’s other developmental issues Melissa...
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

It disturbs me to see maddies younger fans commenting about how they are 14, have a job and are ready to have a baby and how Maddie inspired them. One even named her kid Madeleine.
Teenagers shouldn't plan for parenthood, at least not younger than 18. If it happens, it does but ugh.
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Morticia Mars »

Rorygz194 wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:09 pm It disturbs me to see maddies younger fans commenting about how they are 14, have a job and are ready to have a baby and how Maddie inspired them. One even named her kid Madeleine.
Teenagers shouldn't plan for parenthood, at least not younger than 18. If it happens, it does but ugh.
I really wish more people would see how much awful of a role model Maddie actually is. These 14 year olds all idolize her and see her as this great inspiration, and it’s honestly really scary. Nobody should be planning to be a parent as a teen, and I really wish these teen mom youtubers wouldn’t show that. Maddie tries so desperately to be cool with her fans and be this fun and outgoing person but unfortunately her toxic side and shitty parent seep through the cracks and she doesn’t even bother to cover it up. Maddie, please don’t trying to appeal to others and be a mother for once, it will help you in the long run and I think more people will think highly of you.
I may be an asshole but I do have standards
I’m a witch that talks with cats.
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

Also what is it with Maddie and chains? What is she trying to be some Billie Eillish wannabe lmao
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

Essiac4 wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:02 pm

Thankyou!
Maddie really thinks she can get into some big law school but she dropped out of high school and doesn’t seem to be focusing on her education at all. The most recent thing she has said about focusing on her education is that she plans on getting her GED when she turns 17 and tbh I think even that’s debatable.

lmao like everyone else I can’t wait for the video that says:
“I got rejected from Stanford because I was a teen mom”
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

Also does anyone else notice that when Maddie gets stressed out she always puts her hand up to her forehead? I get that’s what most people do when they get distressed but Maddie does it all the time it’s like a trademark of hers 😂
MorganH87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MorganH87 »

Did she say that in her latest video? I haven’t watched lol and her saying that proves that she reads this website 😂

Return to “I-P”