Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

Maybe this is a petty question, but why would harlows birthday planning be done on more with morrows if she is not a morrow? Maybe I'm thinking too much into that lol
anxiousannie
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by anxiousannie »

They’re absolutely going to get rid of Luna or at the very least have her live where she was living previously before they built that house. I don’t think Britney ever liked the dog to begin with and resented her because of her shedding and typical messes that come with having a dog. A husky at that. Now with Scarlett having a confirmed severe dog allergy, she’s going to use this as an excuse. Calling it now.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

anxiousannie wrote:They’re absolutely going to get rid of Luna or at the very least have her live where she was living previously before they built that house. I don’t think Britney ever liked the dog to begin with and resented her because of her shedding and typical messes that come with having a dog. A husky at that. Now with Scarlett having a confirmed severe dog allergy, she’s going to use this as an excuse. Calling it now.
& it’s obvious the feeling was mutual with Luna, she never liked Britney either. Frank needs to just tuck his tail between his legs & give the dog back to Christine. It’s not fair for them to ban Luna from practically every room in the house because Thumbelina is allergic. It also wouldn’t make sense for Luna to stay at Frank’s parents because when Scarlett does visit she’ll get an allergic reaction.
Bratknee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bratknee »

anxiousannie wrote:They’re absolutely going to get rid of Luna or at the very least have her live where she was living previously before they built that house. I don’t think Britney ever liked the dog to begin with and resented her because of her shedding and typical messes that come with having a dog. A husky at that. Now with Scarlett having a confirmed severe dog allergy, she’s going to use this as an excuse. Calling it now.

It’s funny that you say that Britney doesn’t Luna because for the longest time since she was with Ean she’s been saying she wanted a dog and now she has one and doesn’t like it ImageImage
sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

Bratknee wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:40 pm

It’s funny that you say that Britney doesn’t Luna because for the longest time since she was with Ean she’s been saying she wanted a dog and now she has one and doesn’t like it ImageImage

Ehhh she probably meant she wanted a dog like she wanted them sugar gliders. She prob wasnt serious lol. She doesnt seem like the animal type
Bratknee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bratknee »

sryjbc0918 wrote:

Ehhh she probably meant she wanted a dog like she wanted them sugar gliders. She prob wasnt serious lol. She doesnt seem like the animal type
She was also saying that she wanted a service dog or Nolan when his condition starts to really get bad but how can she went she doesn’t really even like Luna like that and Scarlett is allergic and that’s if Scarlett’s allergy doesn’t escalate when she gets older.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Bratknee wrote:
sryjbc0918 wrote:

She was also saying that she wanted a service dog or Nolan when his condition starts to really get bad but how can she went she doesn’t really even like Luna like that and Scarlett is allergic and that’s if Scarlett’s allergy doesn’t escalate when she gets older.

Someone as cold and detached as Britney would never selflessly get Nolan a dog, if she did she would’ve gotten him one now while he can still run and play with it. If he ever does get one it will probably be a service dog recommend by his doctors.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

remember when she said Luna would possibly become Nolan's service dog in the future? LOL

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

How weird would it be to have a mom who has never, EVER worked a real job with a boss or where she had to be someowhere on time... has a cleaning lady, has her dinner delivered (hello fresh etc), groceries done for her and is one her phone 24/7. Like I wonder what her kids will say when they grow up? Most people say "My mom worked 2 jobs to make sure we had nice clothes and could do activities" or "My mom always had homemade meals on the table every single night"... like it is actually truly interesting to think what these vlogger parents are raising their kids like.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

WheresMyCoffee wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:51 pm How weird would it be to have a mom who has never, EVER worked a real job with a boss or where she had to be someowhere on time... has a cleaning lady, has her dinner delivered (hello fresh etc), groceries done for her and is one her phone 24/7. Like I wonder what her kids will say when they grow up? Most people say "My mom worked 2 jobs to make sure we had nice clothes and could do activities" or "My mom always had homemade meals on the table every single night"... like it is actually truly interesting to think what these vlogger parents are raising their kids like.
There are a lot of SAHM's and some of them don't do most of those things. My mom never had a job after I was born and she had a house cleaning service. It didn't feel weird to me because it was all I knew.

However, if she had also stuck a camera in my brother's and my face every day and then showed the videos to millions of people and we learned she was making money off of that, that would be really weird. I just can't imagine knowing my mom's job was to show my personal life, and on top of that her not really asking my consent or not taking it seriously if I didn't give my consent.
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

I also wonder how much pressure these vlogger kids feel once they understand how their families are making money. It’s one thing to not give consent to be filmed, but how does a child balance that decision with knowing that’s how they pay the bills?

Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

He is trying to send a message to Bitchny in case she decides to get rid of Luna hahahah

AriaRoseee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AriaRoseee »

britneyandshady wrote:Can someone dm me his girlfriends name?? I can’t find this shit for the life of me and I’m trying to be nosey Image

I just want to see what she looks like Image

AriaRoseee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AriaRoseee »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
Pralinedreamin wrote:Will someone please pm me ean’s gf’s name? I’ve lurked for like 20 min on his moms fb and couldn’t find her.
You know what’s crazy....someone on here said Ean’s mom tagged her on a post for I think Dec 7th, which is where I found her. So when I saw other ppl still asking for her name so I went back so I can pm it someone and no joke she’s not tagged anymore. I tried to look through her friends list cz I remember her face but it’s also gone...

Maybe she deactivated

storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

Hatethefakeones wrote:Image

He is trying to send a message to Bitchny in case she decides to get rid of Luna hahahah

Ew. That moustache makes him look like he’s constantly smelling a fart

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

It really annoys me how Britney only gets out of the house when the other kids are at Ean’s. The excuse is that it’s “too much” with all the kids...well don’t have kids then!!! Every parent knows kids are a handful but parents with half a brain don’t bring more kids into the world they can’t handle.

So many parents (myself included) wish they had the disposable income, time & transportation like Britney to go out and enjoy the day with our kids but we can’t. Britney can and all she does is stay locked in the house because she can’t handle all the kids SHE chose to have, so she only goes out when she’s with her Moron Family.
heywhatsup0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heywhatsup0 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:How weird would it be to have a mom who has never, EVER worked a real job with a boss or where she had to be someowhere on time... has a cleaning lady, has her dinner delivered (hello fresh etc), groceries done for her and is one her phone 24/7. Like I wonder what her kids will say when they grow up? Most people say "My mom worked 2 jobs to make sure we had nice clothes and could do activities" or "My mom always had homemade meals on the table every single night"... like it is actually truly interesting to think what these vlogger parents are raising their kids like.
Are we still talking about Britney? Lots of moms stay at home and I don’t think their kids are thinking “why hasn’t my mom had a job?” I’m sure they’re glad they’re not getting sent off to daycare all day. Ignorant.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

She probably tells her kids any time she's on her phone\laptop it's for work so they think she works a lot.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

heywhatsup0 wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:23 pm
WheresMyCoffee wrote:How weird would it be to have a mom who has never, EVER worked a real job with a boss or where she had to be someowhere on time... has a cleaning lady, has her dinner delivered (hello fresh etc), groceries done for her and is one her phone 24/7. Like I wonder what her kids will say when they grow up? Most people say "My mom worked 2 jobs to make sure we had nice clothes and could do activities" or "My mom always had homemade meals on the table every single night"... like it is actually truly interesting to think what these vlogger parents are raising their kids like.
Are we still talking about Britney? Lots of moms stay at home and I don’t think their kids are thinking “why hasn’t my mom had a job?” I’m sure they’re glad they’re not getting sent off to daycare all day. Ignorant.

yes I was talking about Britney and other vlogger moms. hence why I said "vlogger parents" I dont think I was being ignorant as Britney has never had a job, has a house cleaning service, meals delivered and grocery pick up... those are facts not my opinions. I never said stay at home moms don t have jobs, I am referring to Britney. sounds like you are projecting, but I do apologize if you took offence, none meant.
My point stemmed from just thinking it wil be interesting if Britney ever tries to make her kids have after school jobs when she has never worked in her entire life, how do you tell your child to keep their room clean or take care of their things when you as the parent dont? Sure some moms hire cleaning ladies but that is because they are busy with other things like work, dinner, taking their kids places, budgeting etc... what is Britney doing besides being on her phone?
kels0413
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kels0413 »

Are they looking a property? Penis head posted a video on IG stories of a property.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Return to “Britneyandbaby”