Brittani Boren Leach: Theory Thread

angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Theory Thread

Unread post by angelmamma »

My theory is Brit or the husband killed Crew out of sheer negligence of safe sleeping habits and my second would be possible shaken baby syndrome. A 3 month old baby doesn't go from healthy and smiling to death bed status in a matter of minutes without something drastic happening.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

My theory is unsafe sleep, and that the post about how he was found crushed is probably what really did happen.

My moms theory is that one of the older boys (the one who always makes the weird face in photos) accidentally hurt crew.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaTweet »

LexiRae wrote:My theory is unsafe sleep, and that the post about how he was found crushed is probably what really did happen.

My moms theory is that one of the older boys (the one who always makes the weird face in photos) accidentally hurt crew.

Where is that post?

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

MamaTweet wrote:
LexiRae wrote:My theory is unsafe sleep, and that the post about how he was found crushed is probably what really did happen.

Where is that post?

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

On the other thread somebody said one of Brittani’s family members made an instagram post about it, but didn’t provide screenshots unfortunately.

honestT
Talker
Talker

Unread post by honestT »

I do think it was an unsafe sleep incident. I would think with him being over 3 months old and more mobile that she wouldn't be dumb enough to surround him with pillows and blankets, so the getting stuck in the headboard/mattress theory makes more sense. It's amazing how far they can squirm over at that age, even roll over with the assistance of soft surfaces like the bed. I think they would have absolutely mentioned the nature of the incident if it was something random beyond their control like true SIDS.

It's bizarre with how open she's been that she hasn't posted about cause of death, even just to say it was a nap "accident" if she can't bear to go into details. Everyone, including the media, acts like it was a random act of God and her baby just suddenly stopped breathing for no reason. It's almost like everyone is just playing along and pretending this wasn't an act of negligence.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

I read somewhere that in many SIDS cases, the infant is found to have an underlying cause, some kind of congenital defect usually. Does anyone know if that would impact the ability to donate Crew's organs? Like if he had a heart defect, for example, would that have any effect on him being able to donate his liver, kidneys, lungs?

It is absolutely possible that a 3-month-old would roll over. I don't think anything insidious happened, they just did something that many parents do that they think is safe, and usually everything turns out all right, but there is always that small percentage of unfortunate accidents that happen.
4littlemonkeys
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 4littlemonkeys »

I'll be the devil's advocate and say I think he had sleep apnea like Addie did and his was just never suspected or diagnosed.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

charliema16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by charliema16 »

Re: shaken baby syndrome, the CT of his brain would have shown evidence of him being shaken, if that was the case. And the police surely would have laid charges.
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

My theory is she only ever had Crew to keep up with Tara & Aaryn for subs/views/$ and she was totally overwhelmed by how many kids she has. They packed up all of their kids to go to a family members house on an inherent more hectic day than normal (Christmas) and couldn’t be bothered to bring and set up a pack ‘n play so she just plopped him down on a bed like she’s shown herself doing many times before. I don’t think her intent was for anything to happen to Crew, but I also don’t think she’s truly in the pits of hell on earth grieving for her son and begging for him to come back. I think she’s loving all of the attention & free stuff she’s gaining and that’s what’s “helping her grieve” right now.
I don’t think it’s a coincidence that someone’s who’s shared photos & long winded captions of her sons entire dying process including the hospital stay, organ donation, casket photos & what he was buried in, is somehow forgetting to say what the cause of death is. I think she knows she will be eaten alive if she admits to putting Crew down in unsafe sleeping conditions. Having a baby that is 2 days younger than Crew, I can tell you that it’s absolutely possible he rolled over on to his stomach and couldn’t get back over, or that he was able to scoot and get himself wedged in between the headboard & mattress. Those little guys can scoot & shimmy so fast and get themselves in all sorts of weird positions.
I think she’s ready to get back on YT for the financial gain and to show herself in a full face of makeup being mommy dearest to the older kids so people can flood her comment section and tell her how amazing she’s doing. I think she’s an empty soul who’s truly unhappy no matter what and the validation from strangers on the internet is what gives her any sense of self worth. It’s those comments that will keep her going - not the well being of her children needing a mom who’s ok.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

I don't believe in SIDS, think it's a scapegoat.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

4littlemonkeys
Informer
Informer

kristieanne87 wrote:I don't believe in SIDS, think it's a scapegoat.

Scapegoat for what? It literally exists. Something kills babies and there's no visible cause. I hope nobody on here has had a baby that has died from sids and sees this insensitive ass comment.

scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

4littlemonkeys wrote:

Scapegoat for what? It literally exists. Something kills babies and there's no visible cause. I hope nobody on here has had a baby that has died from sids and sees this insensitive ass comment.

I believe it exists, but I don’t think it’s nearly as common as people think. If deaths occur accidentally due to unsafe sleep practices (co-sleeping, blankets or stuffed animals in cribs, not supervising a baby that has a cold or other respiratory issues while it’s sleeping, etc.), a doctor isn’t going to straight up tell a grieving parent “hey, it’s your fault your kid is dead.” I can see SIDS being a scapegoat in that way.

4littlemonkeys
Informer
Informer

scojacar wrote:
4littlemonkeys wrote:

I believe it exists, but I don’t think it’s nearly as common as people think. If deaths occur accidentally due to unsafe sleep practices (co-sleeping, blankets or stuffed animals in cribs, not supervising a baby that has a cold or other respiratory issues while it’s sleeping, etc.), a doctor isn’t going to straight up tell a grieving parent “hey, it’s your fault your kid is dead.” I can see SIDS being a scapegoat in that way.

They can tell when suffocation was the cause of death vs a baby being seemingly healthy and just randomly dying. Also, cosleeping is safe. Bedsharing can also be safe when practiced correctly.

scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

4littlemonkeys wrote:
scojacar wrote:
4littlemonkeys wrote:Scapegoat for what? It literally exists. Something kills babies and there's no visible cause. I hope nobody on here has had a baby that has died from sids and sees this insensitive ass comment.

They can tell when suffocation was the cause of death vs a baby being seemingly healthy and just randomly dying. Also, cosleeping is safe. Bedsharing can also be safe when practiced correctly.

“When practiced correctly” is key. Not everyone practices it correctly.

brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brittknee »

I won’t speculate on how a child or person has passed but I will say that if it were SIDS then I feel it would’ve been shared by now like everything else has been.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

brittknee wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:43 am I won’t speculate on how a child or person has passed but I will say that if it were SIDS then I feel it would’ve been shared by now like everything else has been.
I agree. If it was something that couldn't really be prevented she would be sharing. Shes over sharing EVERYTHING else.
violet08
Talker
Talker

Unread post by violet08 »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
brittknee wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:43 am I won’t speculate on how a child or person has passed but I will say that if it were SIDS then I feel it would’ve been shared by now like everything else has been.
I agree. If it was something that couldn't really be prevented she would be sharing. Shes over sharing EVERYTHING else.

“EVERYTHING else” it’s funny how y’all think that everything we see is a play by play of their lives. There’s so much we didn’t see. She posted a few pictures in a few days and a few stories. I really hope they don’t share the cause of just to satisfy your curiosity and you can say “I knew it was negligence!!”
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

As awful as it is I think this baby is the victim of unsafe sleeping. I found it odd they were quick to point out the time he got hurt he just happened to be sleeping in a safe sleep space that time. Reminded me of Jess with Addie had her incident. I do feel for them because losing a child is so heartbreaking but there is just so much misinformation about safe sleep, even more so among YouTubers being gifted unsafe sleep spaces but hey I got a link so you can get one too at 20% off.

Unfortunately, too many people believe they can cosleep safely or put a baby in an unsafe sleep space safely and do not understand the risks of positional asphyxiation or how a baby can smother from rolling into a slightly too soft sleep surface. Cosleeping is NOT safe and cannot be practiced safely. People who do it and think so I did it the right way got lucky. I say this as a parent who coslept with one child and when I learned better didn't with any of my other kids.
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brittknee »

violet08 wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:49 am
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:

“EVERYTHING else” it’s funny how y’all think that everything we see is a play by play of their lives. There’s so much we didn’t see. She posted a few pictures in a few days and a few stories. I really hope they don’t share the cause of just to satisfy your curiosity and you can say “I knew it was negligence!!”
I’m not sure what you mean but I never once speculated that we are seeing a play by play into their lives. Maybe I should’ve worded it differently but my opinion stands that for as much awareness as she’s bringing to other things such as organ donation it makes no sense that she hasn’t brought attention to something such as SIDS.

And when did I ever say that it was negligence? I think you’re directing your anger in the wrong direction here. I’ve never said anything about negligence and if you actually go back and read I’ve been one of the ones saying that nobody should be speculating that so there’s that....
LittleOne912
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LittleOne912 »

I’m starting to wonder if Crew May have had a heart condition that was undiagnosed. In her stories she shows an account of a baby who I believe just had heart surgery. Just speculation

I am one who has had nothing nice to say about all of this. I think her story yesterday was fake as could be. She was what I would call “fake crying” and the entire thing was just very strange. With that said she’s still a nobody in the grand scheme of things. She still had very little followers on YouTube when compared to some big names. Maybe the rumors of unsafe sleep are true related to his death but where is this friend that everyone keeps talking about? She hasn’t said anything more and no one in the family has spoken out about this friend. Do we even know what the friends name is?

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”