Brittani Boren Leach: Part Three

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part 3

Unread post by fingusername »

Well, she's had extensions done, and her nails...she's struggling but thankful.
jsl22
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Three

Unread post by jsl22 »

fingusername wrote:Well, she's had extensions done, and her nails...she's struggling but thankful.
She got her extensions done before all of this happened. She has always liked doing her own nails so i doubt she went out and got them done...

Have the people who scrutinize her every move never followed a grieving mother online before?? I follow and have followed a few, I’m wondering if maybe that’s why I don’t think anything she had done or is doing is terrible?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DzyCarolina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DzyCarolina »

fingusername wrote:Well, she's had extensions done, and her nails...she's struggling but thankful.
She buried her freaking child, I think it’s ok if she wants a little pick me up to make her feel and look a little better.

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

DzyCarolina wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:27 pm
She buried her freaking child, I think it’s ok if she wants a little pick me up to make her feel and look a little better.

That's what im freaking saying....she's alive and functioning. God, climb out of my ass and take a breath.
honestT
Talker
Talker

Unread post by honestT »

fingusername wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:38 pm
DzyCarolina wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:27 pm

That's what im freaking saying....she's alive and functioning. God, climb out of my ass and take a breath.
Yes, don't get me wrong. A lot of things scream weird about this situation. But she may have had friends come over and help get herself done up to make her feel better. Who knows. If I was a hair dresser, nail person, or girly friend, I would certainly offer a home visit to provide some beauty TLC to a grieving mother and try to make her feel better in some small way. We have no idea.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Still....its weird she's on social media all decked out. At this point I think its safe to say she can not stay off social media.
Chambermaid69
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chambermaid69 »

fingusername wrote:Still....its weird she's on social media all decked out. At this point I think its safe to say she can not stay off social media.

It’s ok I found it extremely odd too. Also she put the Christmas decorations away and redecorated her house. I find that odd but I know what everyone’s gonna say since everyone here defends her to the death. So I’ll just go ahead and give her the benefit of the doubt.
Yes I know she can redecorate; EVERYONE GRIEVES DIFFERENTLY. I know that. Maybe she wanted to move on from Christmas bc it’s a hard time for her I get it. Still odd to me especially when you think of all the other shit she’s done since Christmas.
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

fingusername wrote:Still....its weird she's on social media all decked out. At this point I think its safe to say she can not stay off social media.
If she was working a normal 9 to 5 job her company most likely would have given her 5 days off with pay to grieve, plan a funeral and take a shower before coming back to work. Yup, 5 days. Now if your Mom or Dad died some only give 3 days...

When my Husband died I only got 5 days. I had to plan his funeral, deal with family and friends while comforting our Daughter who was in a continuous loop of denial, BUT I only had 5 days because I Could Not Afford to Miss a Paycheck... His were now gone. Plus I had medical bills because he died of Cancer and his years long survival cost money. Which I'd gladly pay whatever to have him back...

Regardless, YT, IG, Social Media is her Job. What do people expect? She quit it when obviously her income contributes to the family? She chose her job years ago so you'all feel she must abandon it now because it doesn't fit somes Norms???

Look, I can't begin to understand why people choose YT to make a living. It's not in my DNA. Whether they're YT Mom's or Kids building Toys. It's a job... She has to do what she has to do, but I'm thinking it provides a feeling of normalcy and comfort doing something familiar. Just doing something familiar can keep a person sane... I've been there.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

jazieg wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:41 pm
If she was working a normal 9 to 5 job her company most likely would have given her 5 days off with pay to grieve, plan a funeral and take a shower before coming back to work. Yup, 5 days. Now if your Mom or Dad died some only give 3 days...

When my Husband died I only got 5 days. I had to plan his funeral, deal with family and friends while comforting our Daughter who was in a continuous loop of denial, BUT I only had 5 days because I Could Not Afford to Miss a Paycheck... His were now gone. Plus I had medical bills because he died of Cancer and his years long survival cost money. Which I'd gladly pay whatever to have him back...

Regardless, YT, IG, Social Media is her Job. What do people expect? She quit it when obviously her income contributes to the family? She chose her job years ago so you'all feel she must abandon it now because it doesn't fit somes Norms???

Look, I can't begin to understand why people choose YT to make a living. It's not in my DNA. Whether they're YT Mom's or Kids building Toys. It's a job... She has to do what she has to do, but I'm thinking it provides a feeling of normalcy and comfort doing something familiar. Just doing something familiar can keep a person sane... I've been there.

She has a gigantic gofundme windfall...she did not have to go back to social media. lol
Alittlechaos1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Alittlechaos1 »

Chambermaid69 wrote:

It’s ok I found it extremely odd too. Also she put the Christmas decorations away and redecorated her house. I find that odd but I know what everyone’s gonna say since everyone here defends her to the death. So I’ll just go ahead and give her the benefit of the doubt.
Yes I know she can redecorate; EVERYONE GRIEVES DIFFERENTLY. I know that. Maybe she wanted to move on from Christmas bc it’s a hard time for her I get it. Still odd to me especially when you think of all the other shit she’s done since Christmas.
How do you know she re decorated? She’s barely shown her house only a corner here and there and it’s usually when she’s showing something that has to do with something she’s showing in memory of crew.

stassie17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by stassie17 »

fingusername wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:32 pm
jazieg wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:41 pm

She has a gigantic gofundme windfall...she did not have to go back to social media. lol
$120k will only go so far tho, especially because of the medical bills for probably having Crew on life support for multiple days, the airlift to the hospital, the funeral and much more that we don’t know about. And it’s not like she makes a lot from Youtube. Check her social blade. She only had around 80k subscribers before this happened, which wasn’t bringing in that much revenue. Plus she only had around 50k on instagram, and just because she’s close to 1 million now doesn’t mean she’s making 6 figures.
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brittknee »

I always find it so weird that people on this site say youtube isn’t a job but when they come to the defense of someone then youtube is a job. :?
annapaulndaniel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annapaulndaniel »

Chambermaid69 wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:49 pm

How do you know she put the Christmas decorations away and who even cares if she did. Crew basically died on Christmas day... can you even begin to imagine the pain that anything Christmas related will bring to their entire family?

For everyone posting negative comments about her (obviously not just you, this is nothing compared to others I have read) please just have some compassion and leave her alone. She is about as weak and vulnerable as anyone can possibly get right now. It is honestly scary to me how quickly people felt it was acceptable to turn on her the moment she posted a picture they didnt agree with. Her baby is gone. One moment he was here and her life was seemingly perfect and then without any warning her baby was just gone. I cannot even fathom what that must feel like, please please please just be kind to her or say nothing at all :(
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brittknee »

annapaulndaniel wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:12 am
For everyone posting negative comments about her (obviously not just you, this is nothing compared to others I have read) please just have some compassion and leave her alone. She is about as weak and vulnerable as anyone can possibly get right now. It is honestly scary to me how quickly people felt it was acceptable to turn on her the moment she posted a picture they didnt agree with. Her baby is gone. One moment he was here and her life was seemingly perfect and then without any warning her baby was just gone. I cannot even fathom what that must feel like, please please please just be kind to her or say nothing at all :(
You’re an active user on a gossip site telling people to be kind but on other posts calling people’s children brats and using the term bitch to describe other women on YouTube. Let’s face it nobody on a gossip site is here to 100% praise and bow down to the people putting their lives out there publicly it will come with scrutiny always and putting a tragedy this far out in the public eye is going to get people talking whether we like it or not. What I’m trying to say is that people here gaslighting and acting like we are all perfect and need a lesson in manners is a far cry from reality considering we’ve all done our fair share of using harsh words on a thread. All of us.
moville
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by moville »

I am glad she gets her self together. I am sure there are some days she doesn't get out of bed. But she has two small boys to take care of, and one of them is old enough to understand some things. Imagine his fear. Kids should not fear death. If mom just checks out the child could get even more scared. Scared to sleep, because you might not wake up again. It's important that the parents function after such a tragic event. We don't know how she is the days she doesn't post. Don't be cruel to someone that does their best. I know people that have lost children and they keep up a front publicly, they do what they need to do to take care of the other kids. And some days they shut down. And that's ok. Some keep silent, some scream their pain on social media. I am lucky enough to never have found out how I would function. So is the majority in here as well. And I hope and pray we will never find out.

Sent fra min SM-G960F via Tapatalk

Chambermaid69
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chambermaid69 »

Open your eyes people. Idk how some of y’all can be so blind to what she does. Idc if she’s grieving. She is opening up herself to ridicule. If she can’t handle it maybe she should stay off the internet. She shouldn’t be reading here anyways. If her grief is too much for her she should seek help and stay off the internet. This is her job, she’s an influencer. When I work I can’t just take the good criticism and the compliments and ignore the bad lol. This is a gossip site, and I’m gonna keep calling her out like I see fit. I’m not breaking any rules. You don’t like what I have to say then Foe me and move on. Or keep scrolling.
Lufyfras
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lufyfras »

I could imagine her family or friends taking down the Christmas stuff. I could not imagine coming home and seeing his stocking, his gifts etc.

Also getting nails done could just be someone trying to get her out off bed.

h 25 l
Informer
Informer

Unread post by h 25 l »

Chambermaid69 wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:49 pm

What is all the stuff she's done since Christmas?
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

She added pics to the wall that were sent. And most people put away decorations by now. Not to mention would you want that reminder having them up knowing that Christmas morning you had your infant and then ended up in the hospital that night. I wouldn't want that reminder even if it wasnt time to take down the decorations. She also had people at the house watching the kids ever stop to think they helped pack away things?

Having lost a child you bet I'm going to defend her. I wasn't on social media & yet people still made their comments that I didn't grieve how "they" thought I should have. I hear it all of the time working with parents who have also lost children (I am a stillborn photographer as well as doing things with loss groups).
kmarie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kmarie »

Ridiculing her for putting away her Christmas decorations? Seriously? Most people have taken down their Christmas stuff. If it was still up, those same would be bitching about that. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”