Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

Unread post by Haulnarse »

kels0413 wrote:Are they looking a property? Penis head posted a video on IG stories of a property.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
They are at his grandparents property i believe. He’s posted photos of him and scarscar with them.

Its like they go visit them when they dont have her kids, so do his grandparents even realise she has kids? Do they know they married on the sly.... or do they just think they are so elderly that they forgot the wedding even happened? Image so many questions!!
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
heywhatsup0 wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:23 pm
WheresMyCoffee wrote:How weird would it be to have a mom who has never, EVER worked a real job with a boss or where she had to be someowhere on time... has a cleaning lady, has her dinner delivered (hello fresh etc), groceries done for her and is one her phone 24/7. Like I wonder what her kids will say when they grow up? Most people say "My mom worked 2 jobs to make sure we had nice clothes and could do activities" or "My mom always had homemade meals on the table every single night"... like it is actually truly interesting to think what these vlogger parents are raising their kids like.
Are we still talking about Britney? Lots of moms stay at home and I don’t think their kids are thinking “why hasn’t my mom had a job?” I’m sure they’re glad they’re not getting sent off to daycare all day. Ignorant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yes I was talking about Britney and other vlogger moms. hence why I said "vlogger parents" I dont think I was being ignorant as Britney has never had a job, has a house cleaning service, meals delivered and grocery pick up... those are facts not my opinions. I never said stay at home moms don t have jobs, I am referring to Britney. sounds like you are projecting, but I do apologize if you took offence, none meant.
My point stemmed from just thinking it wil be interesting if Britney ever tries to make her kids have after school jobs when she has never worked in her entire life, how do you tell your child to keep their room clean or take care of their things when you as the parent dont? Sure some moms hire cleaning ladies but that is because they are busy with other things like work, dinner, taking their kids places, budgeting etc... what is Britney doing besides being on her phone?
I get exactly what you mean....I’m a SAHM but I consistently had many jobs before that. I can tell my kids what it’s like to work in the real world with different kinds of ppl.....Britney can’t. She has absolutely no real work experience, real life experience & absolutely nothing of value to offer to her kids. All she’s teaching York of how to be entitled, materialistic & dependent just like her.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by webby »

every time they go on a road trip w that baby I pray she has terrible blowouts- that's what Britney deserves

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

christinejc96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by christinejc96 »

jrs wrote:
christinejc96 wrote:
Icedtea3 wrote:Of course she had to recreate arias adorable baby picture with the golden child. Image

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
So what? Is it that big of a deal? Is it hurting anyone? A lot of people do pictures like those. So what, are you going to bash those people too?

you literally just made 3 defensive comments in a row.... get out of her ass kissing minion

Did you mean “herE”

christinejc96
Talker
Talker

Icedtea3 wrote:
christinejc96 wrote:
Icedtea3 wrote:Of course she had to recreate arias adorable baby picture with the golden child. Image

So what? Is it that big of a deal? Is it hurting anyone? A lot of people do pictures like those. So what, are you going to bash those people too?

Geez what crawled up your butt? It was just a comment. You don't HAVE to reply to EVERYTHING you see.

I don’t Image

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I don’t know what christine is saying but just FOE her and move on. She never contributes anything to any convo and is just a raging bitch from what I remember.

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

christinejc96 wrote: So what? Is it that big of a deal? Is it hurting anyone? A lot of people do pictures like those. So what, are you going to bash those people too?

We're here to gossip about Britney, not bash each other. Icedtea3 didn't like the picture. Fine. She didn't attack another poster in expressing that opinion. Maybe you liked the picture: so say that instead of attacking icedtea3. Otherwise STFU.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:15 am
WheresMyCoffee wrote:
heywhatsup0 wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:23 pm

Are we still talking about Britney? Lots of moms stay at home and I don’t think their kids are thinking “why hasn’t my mom had a job?” I’m sure they’re glad they’re not getting sent off to daycare all day. Ignorant.

yes I was talking about Britney and other vlogger moms. hence why I said "vlogger parents" I dont think I was being ignorant as Britney has never had a job, has a house cleaning service, meals delivered and grocery pick up... those are facts not my opinions. I never said stay at home moms don t have jobs, I am referring to Britney. sounds like you are projecting, but I do apologize if you took offence, none meant.
My point stemmed from just thinking it wil be interesting if Britney ever tries to make her kids have after school jobs when she has never worked in her entire life, how do you tell your child to keep their room clean or take care of their things when you as the parent dont? Sure some moms hire cleaning ladies but that is because they are busy with other things like work, dinner, taking their kids places, budgeting etc... what is Britney doing besides being on her phone?
I get exactly what you mean....I’m a SAHM but I consistently had many jobs before that. I can tell my kids what it’s like to work in the real world with different kinds of ppl.....Britney can’t. She has absolutely no real work experience, real life experience & absolutely nothing of value to offer to her kids. All she’s teaching York of how to be entitled, materialistic & dependent just like her.
Yes you said it much better than I.
Mandbtrue6
Talker
Talker
Discord name: Tru.io

Unread post by Mandbtrue6 »

anxiousannie wrote:They’re absolutely going to get rid of Luna or at the very least have her live where she was living previously before they built that house. I don’t think Britney ever liked the dog to begin with and resented her because of her shedding and typical messes that come with having a dog. A husky at that. Now with Scarlett having a confirmed severe dog allergy, she’s going to use this as an excuse. Calling it now.
Our son is allergic to dog hair as well and we had to find ours a new home. It’s sad but definitely needs to be done.

stephdee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by stephdee »

Haulnarse wrote:
kels0413 wrote:Are they looking a property? Penis head posted a video on IG stories of a property.

They are at his grandparents property i believe. He’s posted photos of him and scarscar with them.

Its like they go visit them when they dont have her kids, so do his grandparents even realise she has kids? Do they know they married on the sly.... or do they just think they are so elderly that they forgot the wedding even happened? Image so many questions!!
She did take Aria, Nolan and Harlow a while back she posted pictures on her IG.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

stephdee wrote:
Haulnarse wrote:

She did take Aria, Nolan and Harlow a while back she posted pictures on her IG.

Yea probably because it was summertime and she didn’t have a choice. She never does anything selflessly for any of those kids, the only vacations/outings they go on she gets paid to.
hopelesslysoulful
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hopelesslysoulful »

Bratknee wrote:
sryjbc0918 wrote:
Bratknee wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:40 pm

It’s funny that you say that Britney doesn’t Luna because for the longest time since she was with Ean she’s been saying she wanted a dog and now she has one and doesn’t like it ImageImage

Ehhh she probably meant she wanted a dog like she wanted them sugar gliders. She prob wasnt serious lol. She doesnt seem like the animal type
She was also saying that she wanted a service dog or Nolan when his condition starts to really get bad but how can she went she doesn’t really even like Luna like that and Scarlett is allergic and that’s if Scarlett’s allergy doesn’t escalate when she gets older.

I could be mistaken, but at some point she said they would one day put Luna in training to become his service dog

Edit: scrolled down and saw someone already posted this comment. Whoops Image

christinejc96
Talker
Talker

olemama wrote:
christinejc96 wrote: So what? Is it that big of a deal? Is it hurting anyone? A lot of people do pictures like those. So what, are you going to bash those people too?

We're here to gossip about Britney, not bash each other. Icedtea3 didn't like the picture. Fine. She didn't attack another poster in expressing that opinion. Maybe you liked the picture: so say that instead of attacking icedtea3. Otherwise STFU.
Mf I ain’t bashing anyone fym

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

Britney never talks about Vanessa anymore I wonder if they are even friends anymore? Vanessa is doing some Etsy Watercolor portraits and selling them, I actually kind of like them. If Britney wanted to be a nice friend she could share that on her stories... but I don't think Britney is nice, ever.

If you watch Dani's new video "I've changed" I feel the entire talk she gives is lowkey shade to Britney. It kind of explains why they are no longer friends I think.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Evian wrote:Britney never talks about Vanessa anymore I wonder if they are even friends anymore? Vanessa is doing some Etsy Watercolor portraits and selling them, I actually kind of like them. If Britney wanted to be a nice friend she could share that on her stories... but I don't think Britney is nice, ever.

If you watch Dani's new video "I've changed" I feel the entire talk she gives is lowkey shade to Britney. It kind of explains why they are no longer friends I think.

she wouldn't share it without receiving one for free

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

webby wrote:
Evian wrote:Britney never talks about Vanessa anymore I wonder if they are even friends anymore? Vanessa is doing some Etsy Watercolor portraits and selling them, I actually kind of like them. If Britney wanted to be a nice friend she could share that on her stories... but I don't think Britney is nice, ever.

she wouldn't share it without receiving one for free

Nah she would only share it if she were to be payed

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brokenrecord »

Britney is a fake friend. She is probably talking so much shit about Vanessa's painting and Etsy to Frank and Shrek. Hence why she isn't promoting it. I love the shade Dani was throwing in her newest video. & if she does show support in the future then we know it's her "comment/Ytmd monitor" reporting to her....or Vanessa decided to give her a free one so she was "forced to".

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

MyNameIsHope34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MyNameIsHope34 »

brokenrecord wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:25 am Britney is a fake friend. She is probably talking so much shit about Vanessa's painting and Etsy to Frank and Shrek. Hence why she isn't promoting it. I love the shade Dani was throwing in her newest video. & if she does show support in the future then we know it's her "comment/Ytmd monitor" reporting to her....or Vanessa decided to give her a free one so she was "forced to".

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk
Mr. Magoo (aka Freenk) looks like a thumb.⬇⬇⬇Britch is one lucky lady.(sarcasm*) :D :D :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I hope Dani is true to her word about being authentic, I know lots of people said they couldnt stand to watch her as she was trying so damn hard to be Britney. I truly hope there is a ne wave of youtubers who are actually authentic and talks about budgets and dont have pinterest white kitchens.
BaberahamLincoln
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BaberahamLincoln »

That would be refreshing! Makes me want to start a YouTube and show how messy and real motherhood is.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”