Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 19

Unread post by dolliedays »

sylwi wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
xoxoghadxoxo wrote:Yep. He's officially lost it.
if he tried to make a little skit here: failed.
that's actually your real life, jofee jokes. sorry to break the news.
I've just realised how unfit he is, he's so short and he can't touch the floor with his fingers...
That was really awkward. I didn't even know that channel existed. Noticed Emelia was in her swing there too LOL
monroe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by monroe »

sylwi wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
I've just realised how unfit he is, he's so short and he can't touch the floor with his fingers...
That has nothing to do with being fit, it has to do with flexibility.
It's all make believe, isn't it?
M.M.
SallyCinnamon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SallyCinnamon »

Right, after watching Jofus's 'reading comments' face I have to stop commenting on his videos.

I am scared he will come to my house and kill me :( :( :(
"You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there's still going to be somebody who hates peaches."
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

dolliedays wrote:
sylwi wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
That was really awkward. I didn't even know that channel existed. Noticed Emelia was in her swing there too LOL
he really wants to be an Irish version of shay carl.
sylwi
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sylwi »

monroe wrote:
sylwi wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:\
That has nothing to do with being fit, it has to do with flexibility.
stretching is a crucial part of every exercise , a person who is quite fit (by which I mean a person that does some sport) should be also flexible in order to prevent any injuries, one comes with another.
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

geekinthepink wrote:
Tormentedteapot wrote:
That's rocket science for princess pea brain
now, don't be so mean. she has to straighten her hair, put on 3 layers of make up... that is hard work, gurl! ;)
Aww, poor she. Her. Whatever. This is kind of funny, I just saw her food diary vid yesterday and my husband happened to be there. He was shocked how she looked without makeup. Not that she's ugly or anything, he just though she looked terribly tired and like she's been through a beating. The shadows and spots on her face really take away from her natural beauty. It's the awful skincare, bad eating/sleeping habits, and the piles of makeup. I'm not one to think makeup ruins skin, as a matter of fact I think it can protect from elements etc. But not in the amounts she goes through. He (and I) also though she looked much younger without makeup.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

SallyCinnamon wrote:Right, after watching Jofus's 'reading comments' face I have to stop commenting on his videos.

Oh my gosh, what did he look like?
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Gin0915 wrote:
SallyCinnamon wrote:Right, after watching Jofus's 'reading comments' face I have to stop commenting on his videos.

well, that's not his reading face but still part of his wannabe skit.
he doesn't look scary. just plain dumb. as long as you don't give your address to him, I don't think he'll come by to kill you, will he?

he's the very last person that I'd be scared of.

Lea
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lea »

I just watched their wedding vlog 'cos it showed up on my recommendations and Anna looks so pretty with darker hair! I've never found her that pretty really but she looked stunning on her wedding day. The wedding seemed kinda awkward though, I felt kinda bad for Jonathan that she made him kiss her on her cheek at their wedding.
SallyCinnamon
Informer
Informer

geekinthepink wrote:
Gin0915 wrote:

he doesn't look scary. just plain dumb. as long as you don't give your address to him, I don't think he'll come by to kill you, will he?

I'm not really scared, don't worry ;)
"You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there's still going to be somebody who hates peaches."
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

SallyCinnamon wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:

I'm not really scared, don't worry ;)
Lol, I don't even know what to say about that expression. On another note, I still cannot get over that odd combover.

Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

Also, funny how he has the temerity to put himself in some nebulous category of "youtubers". I know there are bazillions YTers but most of the popular ones he aspires to don't need to lose weight.

lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lemontree »

he looks extremely gay in this video, and I have a bunch of gay friends that act like him in the video when they get all hyper

and is he now blaming the so-called haters for his weight gain? yeah, it's always the other ones that are bad guys, it's never yourself...
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lemontree »

oh a new ask anna video later, that must be fun to watch. 20min of straight lying bitch!
and she also has the messy hair look going again... and damn look how OLD she looks, really I don't want to exaggerate but I'm slightly older than her and don't look that old...
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

lemontree wrote:oh a new ask anna video later, that must be fun to watch. 20min of straight lying bitch!
and she also has the messy hair look going again... and damn look how OLD she looks, really I don't want to exaggerate but I'm slightly older than her and don't look that old...
I honestly think it's the fact that she doesn't take care of herself AND the heavy makeup. She thinks she does. But she's using awful products, too much of them and too much makeup that the wrong colour. Plus the limited variety to her diet. She looks much younger without the spackle on her face.

Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

lemontree wrote:he looks extremely gay in this video, and I have a bunch of gay friends that act like him in the video when they get all hyper

and is he now blaming the so-called haters for his weight gain? yeah, it's always the other ones that are bad guys, it's never yourself...
Hah, :D, not surprising, he's never assumed responsibility for his failures. We shoved the food down his gullet like the pâté makers do with geese.

girlsdreambig

Unread post by girlsdreambig »

sylwi wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
:tu: :lolly: omg i know
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

Lira wrote:I don't know about you guys BUT I LOVE COMMENTING on their videos. Their fans are so mentally unstable. I feel like I am doing a public service when I am pointing reality out to them.

Especially, this lluccyb girl...who sounds like a 14 year old girl on her period and in love with J. She probably wants Anna dead so she can take her place. Psyco.
I've been in an argument before with that lluccyb or whatever her name is. She's definitely a minion. She kept trying to justify why it's okay to leave a baby all twisted up on the sofa. :scratch: Let's hope she doesn't have any children.
SallyCinnamon
Informer
Informer

lemontree wrote:oh a new ask anna video later, that must be fun to watch. 20min of straight lying bitch!
After seeing her make-up favourites I'm not surprised she looks old. Double Wear with Stay Matte powder layered over the top would make a teenager look like a geriatric. It's too heavy.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

that smile is way too fake.
also, I can't remember that I took advice from her once. ever.

in general, I think she put a video up how to wear a scarf. seriously? who needs advice on that!

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”