Been thanked: 0

Re: Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

Unread post by alyssa »

lindseyy wrote:
pianogossiper wrote:but I thought @everlyjoylambert was a fan account Image

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
i was thinking the same thing!! she changed the bio on @everlyjoylambert

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh I thought it was maddies account for everly! is it a fan account or everlys.. do you guys know?

Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Rorygz194 »

Maddies snap story
"Everly casually counting to 13"
Everly: ba do be da ha ta
Also, it's very clear that Maddie hasn't ever been told no or had a consequence for her actions with the whole court thing. I mean the protest video, and her still having everlys account. She just put "fanpage" in the bio so that they can't say it's her posting, but the account has pictures from when Maddie was pregnant in 2017, way before she was famous.
Maddie, aren't you scared Everly can be taken away from you if you don't follow court orders? Are you really this much of a brat
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

I was looking at Maddie’s insta story, and she and her friends were showing off their new nails, and she said “when your friends both have boyfriends *sad face*” Ok Maddie, we got it the first time. Your single. I guess we can’t guess this from the numerous times you bring it up.

Also, I noticed that her hand was shaking. I thought she was over that...
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
justheretopostthis

Unread post by justheretopostthis »

https://steemit.com/news/@epicenterdefa ... les-part-3

I found this article that was talking about Isaac, I thought that I might as well post it here
also sorry for my bad english.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

justheretopostthis wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:18 am https://steemit.com/news/@epicenterdefa ... les-part-3

I found this article that was talking about Isaac, I thought that I might as well post it here
I've read it before, and it's awful. Someone should send it to Isaac, because it can't be legal to put someone out there like that.
And again, they out Maddie in the position of being a rosy cheeked little innocent angel who got pressured into having sex with this big bad wolf. I know that's how Maddie wanted to portray herself but we know she wasn't.
Broken minded
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Broken minded »

justheretopostthis wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:18 am https://steemit.com/news/@epicenterdefa ... les-part-3

That was in depth. Where is Maddies father? I know she has much younger siblings at home but I've never seen a dad around.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Broken minded wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:38 am

That was in depth. Where is Maddies father? I know she has much younger siblings at home but I've never seen a dad around.
Maddie lives with her mom and stepdad, but her biological father is a part of her life, he has been seen in videos.
lindseyy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lindseyy »

alyssa wrote:
lindseyy wrote:
pianogossiper wrote:but I thought @everlyjoylambert was a fan account Image

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
i was thinking the same thing!! she changed the bio on @everlyjoylambert

Oh I thought it was maddies account for everly! is it a fan account or everlys.. do you guys know?

it’s maddies account for everly but she used to call it a “fan account” because of all the court drama with isaac (when he wanted her to take everly off her social media)

Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Morticia Mars »

Wow I’ve read this before and it is a steaming pile of shit. The person that wrote this is a Maddie Minion feminist who thinks all teen fathers are horny pedophiles. Also if Maddie really was raped, I doubt she would even have a YouTube channel or as big of a platform as she has now.

Also, Maybe it’s just me but I don’t think Issac said Maddie had to get an abortion, I don’t see it on any of their posts and Maddie has never mentioned it on any of her videos. The closest thing Maddie has been offered for an abortion is a coat hanger abortion by her friend Kyler, but tbh that was probably just a joke.
I may be an asshole but I do have standards
I’m a witch that talks with cats.
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Morticia Mars »

I recently watched Maddie’s latest TikTok and wow it is so cringey. Maddie is so desperate for a boyfriend it’s pathetic. Maddie, no teenage boy is really for something as big as taking care of a child or getting married, neither do they want to date someone who wants to have 3-5 kids with them and plans on getting pregnant as soon as a few months within their relationship. This girl really acts like one of those single women in their late 30’s who sad and lonely because everyone is getting married and having kids while she’s just alone, and the lack of self-awareness she has is mind-boggling.
I may be an asshole but I do have standards
I’m a witch that talks with cats.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Morticia Mars wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:35 am

Wow I’ve read this before and it is a steaming pile of shit. The person that wrote this is a Maddie Minion feminist who thinks all teen fathers are horny pedophiles. Also if Maddie really was raped, I doubt she would even have a YouTube channel or as big of a platform as she has now.

Also, Maybe it’s just me but I don’t think Issac said Maddie had to get an abortion, I don’t see it on any of their posts and Maddie has never mentioned it on any of her videos. The closest thing Maddie has been offered for an abortion is a coat hanger abortion by her friend Kyler, but tbh that was probably just a joke.
Isaac did want her to get an abortion, she mentioned it in the jubilees video she was in "Do all teen moms think the same". Tbh, I don't think he was stupid for asking her to get one, or in the wrong but obviously he shouldn't have pushed it.
Isaac is nowhere near perfect, he has a lot of growing up to do, as well as Maddie, but this is ridicolous. They were 14.
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

Rorygz194 wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:37 am
Morticia Mars wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:35 am

Isaac did want her to get an abortion, she mentioned it in the jubilees video she was in "Do all teen moms think the same". Tbh, I don't think he was stupid for asking her to get one, or in the wrong but obviously he shouldn't have pushed it.
Isaac is nowhere near perfect, he has a lot of growing up to do, as well as Maddie, but this is ridicolous. They were 14.
I’m not trying to put the blame solely on Maddie or Isaac because they were both involved, but did Maddie expect a 14 year old boy to be like, “You’re pregnant! Of course I’ll be there for you through the pregnancy, and help with the baby!” 14 year olds are not at the right maturity level for taking care of a baby.

Even if you look at how Maddie’s doing at almost 17...yikes.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
itsmeKaren
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itsmeKaren »

omg she’s doing a video interviewing everly.... how does she expect that to go well. Every answer is gonna be “din din”

13Sam13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 13Sam13 »

Maddies newest video is a mess ...again...
Everly looked cute in the video, but she had something on her hand that looked like melted candy, or nail polish, Maddie you should wash her hands... it was on her chair as well (you should clean that too)

Everly said
Momma
Boob
No
Dinna
Raw
Waffle
Papi
Baby
And a lot of noises...

I know she made that video to show us how well Everly can speak but the only thing I could see was a child that should get speech therapy.

I had to go to speech therapy as well when I was 4, it's nothing you should be ashamed of.
13Sam13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 13Sam13 »

Maddie: do you want momma to have another baby
Everly:no

Maddie:Do you want a stepdad, you can have two daddy's
Everly: Dinna one

Maddie you should listen to your daughter, she has huge problems with mispronouncing words but knows that getting another baby is a dump idea 😂
Last edited by 13Sam13 on Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jayann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jayann »

I am not even gonna break this video down. It is nothing more than Maddie trying to prove something to the Karens while forcing her daughter once again to perform for the camera.

Maddie, we can not understand 95% of what she is saying. Once again she told you no multiple times. All you have proven is that your child indeed does have issues, even if is just with her speech. Do you think you are helping her when you let her keep saying dinna for yes? Asking her if she wants you to have another baby and boyfriend (actually you said step dad too FFS you are desperate as fuck!)? Asking her how it feels to have an incompetent mother? Bringing a child into adult issues. Really nice! Please get her some help!
alyssa
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by alyssa »

jayann wrote:I am not even gonna break this video down. It is nothing more than Maddie trying to prove something to the Karens while forcing her daughter once again to perform for the camera.

Maddie, we can not understand 95% of what she is saying. Once again she told you no multiple times. All you have proven is that your child indeed does have issues, even if is just with her speech. Do you think you are helping her when you let her keep saying dinna for yes? Asking her if she wants you to have another baby and boyfriend (actually you said step dad too FFS you are desperate as fuck!)? Asking her how it feels to have an incompetent mother? Bringing a child into adult issues. Really nice! Please get her some help!
I will say I’m pretty impressed with the animal noises but that’s about it. And impressed is a stretch.. that’s what she SHOULD be doing at that age. She can’t form 2 word sentences much less even say a word correctly. She can not count to 13.. she is close but Maddie edited a lot I assume telling her what number is next. This seriously could be as simple as some speech therapy or maybe just talk to your child more. Jeeeez Incompetent mother is right.. thanks for proving it to us Karens, Maddie :)

notagossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by notagossip »

Like someone said, Maddie you think you're so genius, always trying to prove everyone who disagrees with you wrong, especially when you know YOU are the one in the wrong. Great job trying to disprove the "Karens," because instead of doing that, all you managed to make yourself do was seem dumber.

Return to “I-P”