Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

I love how Maddie’s trying to make it look like she’s answering questions from Instagram or something, when we know she’s getting them from this site.

I mean seriously, she covered all of the bases. Everly being able to count, her being an incompetent mother, the whole Trump supporter thing, wanting a stepdad for Everly...do I even have to go on lol?
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
jayann
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by jayann »

At this point her most recent content has been nothing but her reacting to the Karens.
arbriwuriuwbriu
Talker
Talker

Unread post by arbriwuriuwbriu »

Oh my god her last video actually shocked me. She's been talking a lot the past week about how Everly is super smart and not developmentally slow, and posts THIS video to prove it?!?! Everly can't even say sentences longer than one or two words, and she can only say very basic and easy words. Almost the entire video was her just saying "dinna" and "no". She wasn't able to understand any of the questions Maddie was asking her (even basic ones like what her favourite colour was which Maddie asked her multiple times). One person said that the animal noises impressed them. Unfortunately this really does seem to be the most impressive skill Everly can do, but it is not impressive in terms of speech, because it is not vocally difficult to make a those noises. If she was able to speak in sentences like other kids her age or if she was able to say harder words I would be much more "impressed" (even though that would only bring her closer to the level she should be at and is not impressive).
Also who was Maddie trying to fool with the whole counting part of the video? At one point Maddie was obviously telling her to repeat the number and then editing the clip in a way so it would seem that Everly was saying all the numbers herself. I highly doubt Everly ever counted to 13 by herself. Knowing how desperately Maddie wants to prove Everly isn't developmentally slow, I'm sure she'd do everything she could to get a video of Everly doing it again if she was actually able to. The fact that in today's video she wasn't able to prove it makes me doubt it ever happened even more.
jayann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jayann »

Telling who? :D
Momjeans
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Momjeans »

look at what Maddie just posted to her Instagram story ... if this is her using tinder (which she’s talked about wanting to make one recently) she’s reached a whole new low. She REEKS of desperation, seriously. Tinder is also super dangerous for her to use, it’s 18+. And I wouldn’t doubt she probably has pictures of her and Everly on her profile.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Momjeans
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Momjeans »

Momjeans wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:44 pm look at what Maddie just posted to her Instagram story ... if this is her using tinder (which she’s talked about wanting to make one recently) she’s reached a whole new low. She REEKS of desperation, seriously. Tinder is also super dangerous for her to use, it’s 18+. And I wouldn’t doubt she probably has pictures of her and Everly on her profile.
If you look at the picture closely, the age is 21, meaning her age range for people is at least to 21. Um????? She’s only 16. I don’t think the guys on there wanna catch a case, Maddie.
lindseyy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lindseyy »

Momjeans wrote:look at what Maddie just posted to her Instagram story ... if this is her using tinder (which she’s talked about wanting to make one recently) she’s reached a whole new low. She REEKS of desperation, seriously. Tinder is also super dangerous for her to use, it’s 18+. And I wouldn’t doubt she probably has pictures of her and Everly on her profile.
i was just coming in here to post this. this girl is not even 18 yet and she is on tinder. could turn into a very horrible situation and just another thing that could be used against her in court. how stupid can she get? and i’m sure melissa knows/saw her story because she is all over maddies insta defending her. great job all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
alyssa
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by alyssa »

lindseyy wrote:
Momjeans wrote:look at what Maddie just posted to her Instagram story ... if this is her using tinder (which she’s talked about wanting to make one recently) she’s reached a whole new low. She REEKS of desperation, seriously. Tinder is also super dangerous for her to use, it’s 18+. And I wouldn’t doubt she probably has pictures of her and Everly on her profile.
i was just coming in here to post this. this girl is not even 18 yet and she is on tinder. could turn into a very horrible situation and just another thing that could be used against her in court. how stupid can she get? and i’m sure melissa knows/saw her story because she is all over maddies insta defending her. great job all.

Great parenting all around really. They all just turn their shoulder that everly may need some speech therapy.. lol not that difficult. I’m sure because Maddie doesn’t want to pay for anymore medical bills because she “rushes her daughter to the ER” every other day.. then complains how she has so many medical, lawyer bills and her YouTube is going down the drain. news flash kids are expensive.. get her some insurance or don’t “rush her to the ER for something that can be handed in urgent care” Melissa lives off of Maddie so she does the same exact thing. Did y’all notice Melissa bring up her coffee to Maddie when she was doing her makeup & was having her mom watch everly.. defending every little comment on Instagram too.. Melissa is like a little slave to Maddie and her YouTube money.

singlepostallady
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by singlepostallady »

While we all have our own political views. All I have to say is thank goodness Maddie is not old enough to vote. How can she form an intelligent conclusion when she doesn't know the plural form of mouse.
Essiac4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Essiac4 »

I'm Australian so I'm aware that some things may be different, but I feel like most is universal. Newest video, this is my response:
(I made sure to include 1-2 years to be fair since Everly just turned two).
And here's a link. Just in case. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... 2CNrUl8OVE
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

Frootloops3 wrote:I love how Maddie’s trying to make it look like she’s answering questions from Instagram or something, when we know she’s getting them from this site.

I mean seriously, she covered all of the bases. Everly being able to count, her being an incompetent mother, the whole Trump supporter thing, wanting a stepdad for Everly...do I even have to go on lol?
I was the person who sent her the incompetent mother question on IG ImageImage I didn’t think she was going to answer that!

Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Morticia Mars »

lmao this girl thinks she’s going to Stanford but she can’t even pronounce the plural form of mouses 😂
I may be an asshole but I do have standards
I’m a witch that talks with cats.
emmmmmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emmmmmm »

Jesus FUCK Melissa is a disgusting excuse for a mother. Why is Maddie on tinder? She legally can't date someone over 18 (because they would defintely be having sex). She is not mature enough, she legally cannnot be on tinder. Where the fuck is that judge. Issac/ his family- take notes. I was already upset by the interview video but this is a whole new low. GET OFF OF TINDER AND WATCH YOUR CHILD. I feel terrible for Everly, that child is not at all thriving. Maddie could get very very hurt by using tinder ESPECIALLY WITH MEN AGED 21. They can rape you Maddie, all men can yes. But older men are more experienced and there is no good man who thinks "Yeah, I'll date an underage girl." You are endangering yourself and your child by being on tinder.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Rorygz194 »

It’s funny to me how everly is able to count to 13 but whenever Maddie asks her to (which she has done many times) she can’t. She either just can’t or loses interest. Imagine having to make up stuff about your child. This video proved we were right.
Also, if Maddie gets a boyfriend, where is everly going to sleep? I’m assuming Maddie wants her boyfriend to sleep with her so they can make another baby, but will they just have everly in their bed or will she just leave everly with her mom as usual?
Maddie is the only one of the teen moms who have let her kid get to two years old without being knocked up again so I’ll give her that. Let this girl be single until she’s at least 18
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
Chloxhorror
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Chloxhorror »

I try and avoid drama and just keep my opinions to myself but i feel like i have to say something at this point, i’m so concerned for Everly, shes clearly lacking in her speech and needs some sort of speech therapy, her diet is so ridiculous she literally lives off of junk food and she has no routine at all. I am a young mum myself (Not as young as Maddie) so i understand how hard it is but when you make that decision to keep the baby you are making a decision to mature drastically and do everything you can for that child and unfortunately Maddie has done none of it. She seems so desperate for a serious relationship and another kid and its honestly so toxic not only for her but for Everly and the baby if she ends up having one, its so clear its for the views and to make herself look like this perfect family when thats not the reality and shes putting herself in so much danger by going on tinder. I just feel so sorry for Everly she’s going to be the one suffering in the long run and its not fair on her, shes trying so hard to be like other youtube moms. Sorry for the rant but i had to get it out and I couldn’t think of a better place to do so
Chloxhorror
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Chloxhorror »

I try and avoid drama and just keep my opinions to myself but i feel like i have to say something at this point, i’m so concerned for Everly, shes clearly lacking in her speech and needs some sort of speech therapy, her diet is so ridiculous she literally lives off of junk food and she has no routine at all. I am a young mum myself (Not as young as Maddie) so i understand how hard it is but when you make that decision to keep the baby you are making a decision to mature drastically and do everything you can for that child and unfortunately Maddie has done none of it. She seems so desperate for a serious relationship and another kid and its honestly so toxic not only for her but for Everly and the baby if she ends up having one, its so clear its for the views and to make herself look like this perfect family when thats not the reality and shes putting herself in so much danger by going on tinder. I just feel so sorry for Everly she’s going to be the one suffering in the long run and its not fair on her, shes trying so hard to be like other youtube moms. Sorry for the rant but i had to get it out and I couldn’t think of a better place to do so
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Morticia Mars »

Why the hell is this 16 YEAR OLD on a dating site for people who are OVER 21?! Not only could this attract pedophiles who could easily take advantage of Maddie and Everly but her future boyfriend in question could possibly end up behind bars for dating a minor like Maddie. Jesus this girl is so desperate for a new baby and boyfriend that she has gone to absurd and possibly dangerous lengths. I know Maddie has said she would never date anyone who over the age of 18 but I really doubt it at this point.
Also if Maddie did end up getting a boyfriend, where would Everly sleep? I’m guessing Maddie would want to sleep with her new boyfriend to conceive a new baby, so would she be able to make room for Everly or would she sleep with her mom or make her share a room with one of her siblings?
Also, does miss #normalizebreastfeeding know that infants, especially newborns need to breastfeed a lot and we all know that Maddie is breastfeeding Everly and she plans to breastfeed her until she’s about 3 so how would she handle breastfeeding both a toddler and a newborn? Would she stop breastfeeding Everly so she could feed her new baby or would she manage to do it since Maddie has said she would NEVER bottle feed her kids.

All I can say is good lord this girl is a mess, but yet she thinks she has her entire life figured out at 16.
I may be an asshole but I do have standards
I’m a witch that talks with cats.
emmy1618
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by emmy1618 »

I’m going to call it first, before she even has a chance to say it. I bet this girl is going to come on and say that that’s not her Tinder account and she doesn’t even have one. It’s a friend’s you guys! Or a meme I found you guys!

Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

Morticia Mars wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:04 pm Why the hell is this 16 YEAR OLD on a dating site for people who are OVER 21?! Not only could this attract pedophiles who could easily take advantage of Maddie and Everly but her future boyfriend in question could possibly end up behind bars for dating a minor like Maddie. Jesus this girl is so desperate for a new baby and boyfriend that she has gone to absurd and possibly dangerous lengths. I know Maddie has said she would never date anyone who over the age of 18 but I really doubt it at this point.
Also if Maddie did end up getting a boyfriend, where would Everly sleep? I’m guessing Maddie would want to sleep with her new boyfriend to conceive a new baby, so would she be able to make room for Everly or would she sleep with her mom or make her share a room with one of her siblings?
Also, does miss #normalizebreastfeeding know that infants, especially newborns need to breastfeed a lot and we all know that Maddie is breastfeeding Everly and she plans to breastfeed her until she’s about 3 so how would she handle breastfeeding both a toddler and a newborn? Would she stop breastfeeding Everly so she could feed her new baby or would she manage to do it since Maddie has said she would NEVER bottle feed her kids.

All I can say is good lord this girl is a mess, but yet she thinks she has her entire life figured out at 16.
It’s getting hard to watch Maddie because of how naïve she is. I mean, there’s people calling her out, and she’s still not taking a hint.

Her whole fixation with getting a boyfriend makes her look so damn thirsty, along with unappealing. Maybe if Maddie didn’t talk about not having a boyfriend every two seconds, she might get one...
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Rorygz194 »

About what someone mentioned before about how they expected Isaac to be mature at 14, I agree. No 14 year old guy is gonna be like "yes I'm gonna be a dad!"
And what sickens my stomach is how much they trashed Isaac online when Maddie was pregnant. Melissa posted a quote about deadbeat fathers, and how her and a couple of her friends "know where Isaac lives".
Also about how he should eat glass. Like Jesus Christ, this is a 14 year old boy you're talking about.
I have a deadbeat father, and I know my mom would throw him out a building if she could, but she never once trashed him on social media or to me growing up. Never once.
Someone mentioned how Melissa said Isaac has dragged a dark cloud over their family. With what? He was 14! I refuse to believe that Isaac was any different than any other 14 year old boy and that he did something so horrendous. If they mean get Maddie pregnant, then that's a pretty fucked up way to describe your grandchild. The spawn of that monster is basically what they're saying.
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth

Return to “I-P”