Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

notagossip
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

Unread post by notagossip »

Rorygz194 wrote:About what someone mentioned before about how they expected Isaac to be mature at 14, I agree. No 14 year old guy is gonna be like "yes I'm gonna be a dad!"
And what sickens my stomach is how much they trashed Isaac online when Maddie was pregnant. Melissa posted a quote about deadbeat fathers, and how her and a couple of her friends "know where Isaac lives".
Also about how he should eat glass. Like Jesus Christ, this is a 14 year old boy you're talking about.
I have a deadbeat father, and I know my mom would throw him out a building if she could, but she never once trashed him on social media or to me growing up. Never once.
Someone mentioned how Melissa said Isaac has dragged a dark cloud over their family. With what? He was 14! I refuse to believe that Isaac was any different than any other 14 year old boy and that he did something so horrendous. If they mean get Maddie pregnant, then that's a pretty fucked up way to describe your grandchild. The spawn of that monster is basically what they're saying.
Melissa's not even mature enough to be a parent. Don't forget Melissa, unless it wasn't consensual, it takes two to tango, which means the fact that Maddie got pregnant was every bit her fault as much as it was Isaac's.
I also agree with the fact that it's kinda ridiculous the way Maddie just expected him to be there from the beginning. I understand, and agree, that taking care of a baby (except in certain circumstances) should be the job of BOTH the mom and dad. However, if I got pregnant at 14, and the father told me to get rid of it, I wouldn't expect anything from him. That's Maddie's problem. It'd be one thing if she chose to keep it anyway without him, but she knew he didn't want to be a father, she had the baby despite him, and still expected him to be there. That's an incredibly unreasonable pressure to put on a 14 year old boy, not even in high school yet, who already chose not to be there. I'm not saying it's a good one, but if that was his choice, then too bad, that's his choice, and there is nothing you can do about it.
arbriwuriuwbriu
Talker
Talker

Unread post by arbriwuriuwbriu »

By the way I remember watching a live video of Isaac saying that he never told Maddie to get an abortion so we don't even know for sure if he actually ever said that. It's his word against Maddie's
magicalshrimp
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by magicalshrimp »

I know Maddie’s video “interviewing” Everly was an attempt to prove that Everly can say a few words to stick it to the “Karen’s” but all it did was prove she has no idea what the words she’s saying truly mean. Maddie would ask her a question and Everly would just respond with a random word. I don’t know why she can’t just swallow her pride for the sake of her DAUGHTER and take her to a speech therapist to get evaluated. She’s only hurting Everly in the future by pretending everything is fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Scooby-dooby-doo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Scooby-dooby-doo »

magicalshrimp wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:29 pm I know Maddie’s video “interviewing” Everly was an attempt to prove that Everly can say a few words to stick it to the “Karen’s” but all it did was prove she has no idea what the words she’s saying truly mean. Maddie would ask her a question and Everly would just respond with a random word. I don’t know why she can’t just swallow her pride for the sake of her DAUGHTER and take her to a speech therapist to get evaluated. She’s only hurting Everly in the future by pretending everything is fine

She sure has just proven that Everly is as far behind as we are all trying to tell her. The only beneficial thing to come out of this is that we really are hitting raw nerves with Maddie and Melissa otherwise they would do as all other Youtubers do and pretend YTMD doesn't exist.

Maddie isn't going to do anything about Everly's developmental delays because she is too self absorbed and selfish to have to dedicate the time and money to doing so, especially the home exercises. The "fun" of having a baby is wearing off for Maddie now. She didn't think far enough ahead to having to actually raise a child and is getting frustrated that TVs, Ipads and sugar piles alone won't raise her, so is leaving her with Melissa and Slate more and more relying on them to teach Everly what Maddie can't or won't. Melissa should be able to see that Everly is behind but isn't going to upset Queen Madeline. She too might have to work for a living then.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Rorygz194 »

Everly couldn't even answer what her name was. Most kids can at least say something that sounds like it
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

notagossip wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:26 pm
Rorygz194 wrote:About what someone mentioned before about how they expected Isaac to be mature at 14, I agree. No 14 year old guy is gonna be like "yes I'm gonna be a dad!"
And what sickens my stomach is how much they trashed Isaac online when Maddie was pregnant. Melissa posted a quote about deadbeat fathers, and how her and a couple of her friends "know where Isaac lives".
Also about how he should eat glass. Like Jesus Christ, this is a 14 year old boy you're talking about.
I have a deadbeat father, and I know my mom would throw him out a building if she could, but she never once trashed him on social media or to me growing up. Never once.
Someone mentioned how Melissa said Isaac has dragged a dark cloud over their family. With what? He was 14! I refuse to believe that Isaac was any different than any other 14 year old boy and that he did something so horrendous. If they mean get Maddie pregnant, then that's a pretty fucked up way to describe your grandchild. The spawn of that monster is basically what they're saying.
Melissa's not even mature enough to be a parent. Don't forget Melissa, unless it wasn't consensual, it takes two to tango, which means the fact that Maddie got pregnant was every bit her fault as much as it was Isaac's.
I also agree with the fact that it's kinda ridiculous the way Maddie just expected him to be there from the beginning. I understand, and agree, that taking care of a baby (except in certain circumstances) should be the job of BOTH the mom and dad. However, if I got pregnant at 14, and the father told me to get rid of it, I wouldn't expect anything from him. That's Maddie's problem. It'd be one thing if she chose to keep it anyway without him, but she knew he didn't want to be a father, she had the baby despite him, and still expected him to be there. That's an incredibly unreasonable pressure to put on a 14 year old boy, not even in high school yet, who already chose not to be there. I'm not saying it's a good one, but if that was his choice, then too bad, that's his choice, and there is nothing you can do about it.
Melissa is a horrible parent, and she has 5 kids. Why are the worst people always the most fertile?
I don't get it either.
If someone is clear with the fact that they don't want the baby and you decide to have it anyway, which you have every right to but I'm just saying you have a choice, you literally can't expect anything from him. It sucks. I grew up without a dad, i know it sucks. But thats just the way it is. Sometimes you just have to let things go.
I don't know if Maddie expected him to come around or something. The funny thing is that she didnt trash him in the beginning of her Youtube career when he was completely absent.

Im also so confused about what happened when Maddie told Isaac she was pregnant. We've heard like 2 different stories.
Maddie said at first that she snapchatted Isaac and he wasnt angry at first, but then he talked to his mom and then he didnt text her back or something like that, and the mom said they wanted a paternity test.
But then in the Jubilees video it was that he freaked out, called her a slut and told her to get an abortion.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Maddies story:
it's almost midnight and she asks Everly "are we gonna sleep" and everly says "no" while eating some sort of cookie.
Maybe don't give her so much sugar that late at night.
notagossip
Informer
Informer

Rorygz194 wrote:
notagossip wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:26 pm
Melissa is a horrible parent, and she has 5 kids. Why are the worst people always the most fertile?
I don't get it either.
If someone is clear with the fact that they don't want the baby and you decide to have it anyway, which you have every right to but I'm just saying you have a choice, you literally can't expect anything from him. It sucks. I grew up without a dad, i know it sucks. But thats just the way it is. Sometimes you just have to let things go.
I don't know if Maddie expected him to come around or something. The funny thing is that she didnt trash him in the beginning of her Youtube career when he was completely absent.

Im also so confused about what happened when Maddie told Isaac she was pregnant. We've heard like 2 different stories.
Maddie said at first that she snapchatted Isaac and he wasnt angry at first, but then he talked to his mom and then he didnt text her back or something like that, and the mom said they wanted a paternity test.
But then in the Jubilees video it was that he freaked out, called her a slut and told her to get an abortion.
Maddie is like a mini Sierra Watts. She can never keep the same story for more than a month.
Maddie's never honest anymore. She just wants to be right all the time. I'd believe Isaac's word over hers anyday.
notagossip
Informer
Informer

Rorygz194 wrote:Maddies story:
it's almost midnight and she asks Everly "are we gonna sleep" and everly says "no" while eating some sort of cookie.
Maybe don't give her so much sugar that late at night.
And for Everly's sake, put that child on a sleeping schedule and stop feeding her so much sugar. She'll be overweight by the time she is 3.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

notagossip wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:47 pm
Rorygz194 wrote:
notagossip wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:26 pm Melissa's not even mature enough to be a parent. Don't forget Melissa, unless it wasn't consensual, it takes two to tango, which means the fact that Maddie got pregnant was every bit her fault as much as it was Isaac's.
I don't get it either.

Maddie is like a mini Sierra Watts. She can never keep the same story for more than a month.
Maddie's never honest anymore. She just wants to be right all the time. I'd believe Isaac's word over hers anyday.
I don't like that Sierra girl, she seems shady as hell.
Id believe isaac over maddie anyway too. she seems like she adds new details in her stories all the time.
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

^Exactly. Like how she tried to portray herself as this innocent angel in the beginning. I also don’t think she acted any different, than how she does now.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
Connell1992
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Connell1992 »

Everly already looks overweight. She’s not a healthy looking chubby from a well balanced diet, she’s a pale, bags-under-the-eyes chubby from a diet of sugar.

HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

Going undercover on a hate page?? Recap anyone?

notagossip
Informer
Informer

HeyKatie wrote:Going undercover on a hate page?? Recap anyone?

I have no idea honestly.
I suggested it with ytmd, I'm still waiting Maddie.
propertyoferen
Talker
Talker

Unread post by propertyoferen »

notagossip wrote:

I have no idea honestly.
Basically her just dming her fan pages saying “Maddie is stinky”

HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

propertyoferen wrote:
notagossip wrote:

I have no idea honestly.
Basically her just dming her fan pages saying “Maddie is stinky”

Image wow and she made an entire video from that? She’s so desperate for views it’s sad.

Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She's basically dming fan pages pretending to be a hater.
And we know now that she has tinder because she got a tinder match in the middle of it.
kinda gross how she's a 16 year old mother on tinder. first of all, i can't even imagine how many over 18 people she gets there, and isn't she afraid of who it is behind the screen? Especially since she has a daughter.
midnightsky550
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by midnightsky550 »

Maddie really needs to learn priorities. She's way too into getting a boyfriend, another baby and giving Everly a stepfather. She's only 16!! She needs to take better care of her daughter, go back to school and get an actual job. A boyfriend and another baby can wait.
MorganH87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MorganH87 »

Imagine your channel doing so bad that you have to make a fake Instagram account, just so you have something to post

🙄
emmmmmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emmmmmm »

I have never mom shamed- do your things ladies but holy shit am I done with Maddie. This isn't "Oh I'm 16 and I didnt know you needed to eat veggies" You're a mother. Grow up. Stop giving your 2 year old sugar (they aren't even supposed to have it) stop keeping her up, go to parenting calsses, get mental health help and GET OFF TINDER.

Tinder is not going to work out well for her. There is no sane man who wants to date an underage girl. I pray that Issacs family takes her back to court. This family should not have full custody of Ev (yes, he sees her a few times a week but she spends the majority of her time failing to thrive with the hobos).

If you go back through my comments you can see that I'm invested as an ex teen mom- I'm so saddened that she refuses to take advice. Melissa isn't doing her any favors. Her channel is dying- the money is going to run out from this channel. What are you going to do then?
Last edited by emmmmmm on Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “I-P”