TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 19

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 19

Unread post by geekinthepink »

poor anna has no time for anything... hard life.
THAT'S WHY, BITCH!

SallyCinnamon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SallyCinnamon »

Anna smacked Bianca for licking Emilia's face - but only because Bianca was dirty! :x

How is a dog supposed to understand that it's deemed funny for her to lick the baby when she's clean, but she'll get hit if she's dirty?
"You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there's still going to be somebody who hates peaches."
SallyCinnamon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SallyCinnamon »

geekinthepink wrote:poor anna has no time for anything... hard life.
THAT'S WHY, BITCH!

It's weird how she announces 'I'm going to tackle that today' pointing at a pile of clothes on the sofa that will take ten minutes to sort, put in the washing machine or fold and put away. I'm fascinated at how they draw out time so little tasks can occupy their whole day.
"You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there's still going to be somebody who hates peaches."
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

omg, anna. the way she contradicts herself. does anyone remember when she woke up emilia on purpose? to make her stay awake? NOW she says that emilia has been sleeping all day (no wonder if she gets to go to bed at 1 am!!) and it doesn't feel right to wake her up, that she should let her sleep and doesn't know what to do....
CraftyLady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CraftyLady »

Did we really need that whole speech about why they spend 24/7 together? No one else can stomach being around them.
chocolatelove
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by chocolatelove »

when she was making pasta she said she would make extra for everybody.... like who?
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

CraftyLady wrote:Did we really need that whole speech about why they spend 24/7 together? No one else can stomach being around them.
lol, yeah. that was ridiculous. one of the funniest parts was something like "it's like a rollercoaster ride"
yeah. more like after getting out of the rollercoaster and feeling sick, you idiot. this is not a healthy relationship.
sylwi
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sylwi »

SallyCinnamon wrote:
THAT'S WHY, BITCH!

It's weird how she announces 'I'm going to tackle that today' pointing at a pile of clothes on the sofa that will take ten minutes to sort, put in the washing machine or fold and put away. I'm fascinated at how they draw out time so little tasks can occupy their whole day.
it's because they don't go to real workplaces; if Anna had to get up at 6 am and commute, work her ass off for 8 hours and very often overhours she would appreciate every penny she earned! housework would be just simple routine in between hard work, she would yern for walks with the dogs to get some fresh air and relax, she would appreciate a home cooked meal, a good read, some music, she would know how great it is to take some days off and travel, change your environment, but she will probably never learn that, she will be psychologically umpeployed to the rest of her life, rotting on that sofa in her and dogs' farts, she will be always tired doing nothing just moving and breathing, she will never leave Jofat, have any friends or travel, she will never pick up some hobbies, learn a language, do sports, discover that there is a real life behind her doorstep and withouth Internet.
for real guys, this is sad, I would never ever give up hobbies, travelling!, meeting new ppl, moving forward in life,
her existance, sorry it's not a real life, is pathetic;/
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sylwi wrote:
SallyCinnamon wrote:
THAT'S WHY, BITCH!

it's because they don't go to real workplaces; if Anna had to get up at 6 am and commute, work her ass off for 8 hours and very often overhours she would appreciate every penny she earned! housework would be just simple routine in between hard work, she would yern for walks with the dogs to get some fresh air and relax, she would appreciate a home cooked meal, a good read, some music, she would know how great it is to take some days off and travel, change your environment, but she will probably never learn that, she will be psychologically umpeployed to the rest of her life, rotting on that sofa in her and dogs' farts, she will be always tired doing nothing just moving and breathing, she will never leave Jofat, have any friends or travel, she will never pick up some hobbies, learn a language, do sports, discover that there is a real life behind her doorstep and withouth Internet.
for real guys, this is sad, I would never ever give up hobbies, travelling!, meeting new ppl, moving forward in life,
her existance, sorry it's not a real life, is pathetic;/
amen to that!
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

CraftyLady wrote:Did we really need that whole speech about why they spend 24/7 together? No one else can stomach being around them.
Who made the speech? What did they say?
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Gin0915 wrote:
jonathan. in the car. talking about how they are best friends, work together blah blah, are always together and he's so happy with their life, blah blah, he chose her to be the woman he wants to live with forever, blah blah and he also talked about how they are "like codependent, ye know?". he said it'd be a huge deal for them to do things on their own and not together.
lol.
magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by magicdragon »

chocolatelove wrote:when she was making pasta she said she would make extra for everybody.... like who?
The minnions
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lemontree »

i haven't seen today's misery yet but the title "married my best friend" is a joke. The only friend A has is J and the other way round, so how could they not be bestiiiies forevaaaa ?!?!

Also, I just had a thought. They have so much time on their hands. They both could work out regularly and literally have kick ass bodies that makes everyone jealous! (since we are now going to the gym, once every 15days..)
or they could to charity work, so many hospitals/orphanages/old people homes/schools whatever ALWAYS are happy if you can spare 2-3 hours a week to help them achieve things, but no, it's better to be really selfish!!
sylwi
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sylwi »

geekinthepink wrote:
Gin0915 wrote:
jonathan. in the car. talking about how they are best friends, work together blah blah, are always together and he's so happy with their life, blah blah, he chose her to be the woman he wants to live with forever, blah blah and he also talked about how they are "like codependent, ye know?". he said it'd be a huge deal for them to do things on their own and not together.
lol.
he sounds like they wipe each other's asses.
magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper

lemontree wrote:i haven't seen today's misery yet but the title "married my best friend" is a joke. The only friend A has is J and the other way round, so how could they not be bestiiiies forevaaaa ?!?!

Also, I just had a thought. They have so much time on their hands. They both could work out regularly and literally have kick ass bodies that makes everyone jealous! (since we are now going to the gym, once every 15days..)
or they could to charity work, so many hospitals/orphanages/old people homes/schools whatever ALWAYS are happy if you can spare 2-3 hours a week to help them achieve things, but no, it's better to be really selfish!!
Surely it should have been titled 'Married my only Friend'
In that other weird youtube thing about youtubers losing weight, I wonder did the FB on his hoody stand for Fat Bast***
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

Gin0915 wrote:
IceIce wrote:
sylwi wrote:THEY ARE ONLY 163 cm SHORT, Jofatso is roughly Anna's height, that's why she doesn't wear heels

it doesn't show in the videos because we've got absolutely no comparison to normal ppl, only two of them all the time

hahaha, sorry but that's quite a shock for me, I have never in my life met a grownup man that would be shorter than me (I'm short myself- 166cm), not even a man below 170 cm I think
Hey, hey, hey 166 cm is not short for a woman. Some 5 pages ago someone said that that was petite, but no. 165 cm or around there (+/- 2 cm) is the average height for a woman in Europe.

To be specific, in Ireland (according to Wikipedia > Human height), the average height for women is 163 cm, and for men 177 cm.
Lol, I don't think anyone said she was short. To me 5'4" is on the shorter side of average. I think people meant that they thought Anna was taller comparing to Dofus. They didn't realize Dofungus was so short. But Dofungus is indeed short at 5'5" or 165. I personally don't see many men that lacking in height.
Yup ,my Boyfriend is 6'4" <3 Every guy I have ever dated has been at least 5'10" and above I'm 5'4"!

And I must give an apology to the Hobbit Nation JoFatso is def. a Goblin ! :hee:
Valentino
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Valentino »

chocolatelove wrote:when she was making pasta she said she would make extra for everybody.... like who?
Jofus...and his fat ass.
featherly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by featherly »

I don't think I could date a guy my height or just an inch taller than me. There's just something about tall men ;) (thank goodness for my boyfriend being 6'3") I'm quite tall so back when I was single it was so weird when shorter guys tried hitting on me and I would have to look down. But to each their own, I guess. Maybe Anna digs the miniature-hobgoblin look? :lol:
featherly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by featherly »

Valentino wrote:
Jofus...and his fat ass.
aka her bestest friend in the world!!! :w<3:
magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper

So just watched today's vlog.
Jofus has a cold. Anna makes him a lemsip and is the best wife ever. They debate the issue of their mop and agree that they need to get somebody to do the mopping
Jofus has to go somewhere alone. He dives into a big sentimental story while driving in a desperate attempt make himself feel secure. It's clear he's either feeling insecure or there's trouble in 'non-paradise'. Anyway, he's off to meet some big producer in.... erm.. Cork.
Anna meanwhile decides to cook pasta but this poses an issue with the one pot and the difficulty of just cooking for one. Anna tells us an amazing story of how Bianca spoke to her and asked her to put the bow in her hair, then proceeds to tell us that Albi also speaks to her asking for the bow in his hair.
Jofus returns to Anna on the ground with the dogs jumping all over her, pulling at her clothes and snarling and snapping. Bianca causes a fight so Jofus picks her up and speaks to her in that stupid baby voice.
Emilia shits all over the place and we get a close up of the messed sofa etc with the dogs licking it up.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”