Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

haremsforbidden
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

Unread post by haremsforbidden »

rachelmomma3 wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:29 pm
sadie wrote:She hasn't posted a photo or story on onsta in more than a day? Is everything okay with them!
Maybe trouble in paradise... Maybe Frank got mad and slapped her around again...or maybe she’s so fucking boring and her views are so low she has to pretend to have something wrong to get people wondering and engaging on her SM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow love reading this thread, you really get a lot of juicy bits here, can some of you ladies pleas elaborate on the Frank and Brittiany incident posted above.
Jenin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jenin »

hopelesslysoulful wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:05 pm In her new video:

- She shows her breakfast, which is essentially just a bowl of Greek yogurt. She clearly cares about her kid’s allergies. Image

-Not surprisingly, as soon as Nolan gets home, he is on the iPad. Sorta looks like he has another bruise under his eye.

-Brit makes vegan mac & cheese for Harlow, yet adds a giant table spoon of butter. Also makes a comment how Harlow is being bratty, even tho she has been nothing but sweet in the vlog.

-Britney later talks about how she wants to look at different food alternatives for the whole family. Says that they may one day try to be vegan (anyone remember when she tried to be vegetarian or vegan for a hot minute a few years ago? lol).

-She drops off the kids with Ean, and complains that she misses them.

Aria and Frank are not in the vlog.

I hate how she is also so negative towards Harlow. No matter what that child does, Britney has something negative to say about it. It makes me so sad for Harlow, she's gonna start picking up on it soon, if she hasn't already.
She talked about how this has opened her eyes to all the crap they've been putting in their bodies, but that's what she said a few years ago when she watched What the Health and decided that the family was going vegan overnight. Then she realized that it was too much to do so fast, decided to be vegetarian instead, then she abandoned it altogether. At least she's going slow with it this time, I think they'll be more successful than when she tried to do it overnight. Drastic changes like that are very hard, especially for the kids.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

- She shows her breakfast, which is essentially just a bowl of Greek yogurt. She clearly cares about her kid’s allergies.

I thought she used coconut milk yogurt.
hellodolly_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellodolly_ »

She had to do "research" to know that putting heavy cream in every meal is unhealthy? Lol. The salmon meal looked good though, hopefully all the kids will benefit from this.
brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brokenrecord »

FueledByIcedCoffee wrote:Don’t really wanna watch her video - anyone care to break it down?

Also, she actually said his name, Ean, & not "the kids Dad". It was a lame vlog but at least Frank wasn't in it.

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

Icedtea3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Icedtea3 »

Jenin wrote:

- She shows her breakfast, which is essentially just a bowl of Greek yogurt. She clearly cares about her kid’s allergies. Image

-Not surprisingly, as soon as Nolan gets home, he is on the iPad. Sorta looks like he has another bruise under his eye.

-Brit makes vegan mac & cheese for Harlow, yet adds a giant table spoon of butter. Also makes a comment how Harlow is being bratty, even tho she has been nothing but sweet in the vlog.

-Britney later talks about how she wants to look at different food alternatives for the whole family. Says that they may one day try to be vegan (anyone remember when she tried to be vegetarian or vegan for a hot minute a few years ago? lol).

-She drops off the kids with Ean, and complains that she misses them.

Aria and Frank are not in the vlog.

I hate how she is also so negative towards Harlow. No matter what that child does, Britney has something negative to say about it. It makes me so sad for Harlow, she's gonna start picking up on it soon, if she hasn't already.
She talked about how this has opened her eyes to all the crap they've been putting in their bodies, but that's what she said a few years ago when she watched What the Health and decided that the family was going vegan overnight. Then she realized that it was too much to do so fast, decided to be vegetarian instead, then she abandoned it altogether. At least she's going slow with it this time, I think they'll be more successful than when she tried to do it overnight. Drastic changes like that are very hard, especially for the kids.
I'm sure she just resents Harlow because her bandaid baby didn't work. Ean still wasn't in a rush to marry her and he wasn't going to be a "youtube dad". She was hoping that another baby would change him and fix their relationship but it didn't, because when does that ever work?

I feel so bad for Harlow. If she is acting out it's for a reason, probably not getting the attention she needs from her absent mother.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

I wonder why this has been such a hard week....did they get rid of Luna?
Lufyfras
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lufyfras »

Not sure but I thought the yogurt was coconut.
The butter was definitely vegan (Earth Balance). But did she use regular milk? I didn’t quite get her rambling about it.

Nolan and the IPad is just sad.

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

So, let me get this straight... it took golden child Scarscar, being sickly with allergies, for her to REALIZE... how unhealthy they were eating??? Not how sickly Aria looks, or Nolan, or Harlow... but, golden child. Got it. Twitney, if you read here... why don't you just give Ean his kids, fully... and then you Frank and Scarscar can be that family, you now feel you are.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

she said scarlett couldn’t have any because she can’t drink almond milk and that’s the only milk she had and what was used in the vegan mac.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Why did she bother buying vegan milk her dairy allergic child can't have?
meowmix321
Informer
Informer

Unread post by meowmix321 »

Slapped her around again?? When did he hit her I missed that lol
wish-flowers
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wish-flowers »

DoodleBop2 wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:20 pm Why did she bother buying vegan milk her dairy allergic child can't have?
Britney’s breastfeeding, so she needs to be on a dairy free diet, too.
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

boonz wrote:Britney its not that you wanted to give us an update on your stupid weight watchers it’s that you NEEDED to because your under contract lol. Every post is a damn sponsorship cash in.

That update must be old because the christmas tree is still up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

meowmix321 wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:52 pm Slapped her around again?? When did he hit her I missed that lol
lol? I don't think that is proper reaction to domestic violence.
However, I don't think there is proof that he has hit her at all. Pure speculation. Gossip tends to become ''facts''.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

trouble in paradise.... stay tuned for the lack of celebration for Harlem's birthday

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

also in the newest video she definitely called her child "Harl" like Woody Harrelson

MyNameIsHope34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MyNameIsHope34 »

webby wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:40 am trouble in paradise.... stay tuned for the lack of celebration for Harlem's birthday

What a slacker!☺I'm embarrased for her.How can you do absolutely nothing and be busy,overwhelmed and stressed?Maybe she's stressed and overwhelmed because she is lazy and disorganized?She would be fired by now if she has a real job.I would be terrified to live like that.She is insane if she thinks for one second anyone in the right mind wants her extremely sad life.I think this skunk needs to take a step back and proactively focus on her own mental health and bad life choices because it's obvious that she' struggling.☺
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

wish-flowers wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:57 am
DoodleBop2 wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:20 pm Why did she bother buying vegan milk her dairy allergic child can't have?
Again why would she not buy milk everyone can have so she won't have to be like oh she can't eat that. work smarter not harder.
LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

webby wrote:trouble in paradise.... stay tuned for the lack of celebration for Harlem's birthday

The birthday party is going to go the way of the Halloween party and California footage. She’ll either say she was too busy enjoying herself to film (even tho we all know her parties suck) or she’ll claim that she keeps “forgetting” to put it in a video.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”