Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

The whole hate account thing is pathetic. She’s such a cringe fest that it’s not even amusing anymore.

Also, wipe Everly’s mouth Maddie, it’s not cute it’s disgusting...
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
lindseyy
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by lindseyy »

her newest video was so STUPID. Also did anybody notice her tinder notifications popping up? confirms it’s her tinder. How stupid IS she? that could get her in a lot of trouble within the court system/issac (is that his name or is it isaiah i can’t remember lmao) and honestly i hope it does get her in a lot of trouble. wake up call maddie!

Also this video maddie really did herself dirty and basically gave me more reason to suspect: maddie doesn’t shower.
and smells.

Also maddie looks a little... different in this video if u know what i mean?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
itsmeKaren
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itsmeKaren »

Why is calling herself stinky the only thing she could come up with for this “hate” account. she’s such a loser lmao.... doesn’t she have anything better to do, like idk taking care of her daughter? And her little minions are so ........ insane.

Also she’s acting as if she is relevant enough to have hate pages. “All these people are probably like i just block hate pages” BITCH who cares enough about you to dedicate an instagram account to hating you....

Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Just a thought...but why did Maddie make a video exposing herself the same day she started the hate account? It hasn’t even been 12 hrs since the first post.

I’m telling you Maddie, you would’ve gotten more views on this terrible video if you had waited a few days to a week of being a hater because all of your minions would’ve started wondering who this big hater was...and then you could’ve exposed yourself then, but your just wayyy too desperate for that youtube money.
emmy1618
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by emmy1618 »

Image we love predictive text, daddy!

itsmeKaren
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itsmeKaren »

ALSO she keeps saying no one’s answering cuz it’s during school...... thank u for finally acknowledging that all your minions are in middle school.

lindseyy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lindseyy »

Frootloops3 wrote:Just a thought...but why did Maddie make a video exposing herself the same day she started the hate account? It hasn’t even been 12 hrs since the first post.

I’m telling you Maddie, you would’ve gotten more views on this terrible video if you had waited a few days to a week of being a hater because all of your minions would’ve started wondering who this big hater was...and then you could’ve exposed yourself then, but your just wayyy too desperate for that youtube money.

yeh i agree! it could’ve been kinda good if she waited longer. it was rushed bc she’s immature and impatient

Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Rorygz194 »

I really don't wanna fat shame anyone, but jeez, the junk food and starbucks is catching up.
Also, Maddie, just for the record, its not mom shaming to question weird parenting. Just saying.
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
notagossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by notagossip »

Maddie, there are so many things wrong with this video.
1. You as a 16 year old should not be on Tinder. You are underaged.
2. You as a 16 year old MOM should not be on Tinder. You're just using your daughter as pedophile bate at this point. So many things could go wrong. You could be manipulated. You could be raped. And god forbid something happening to your daughter, too. It's not smart. Get off Tinder, get off YouTube, and go back to school.
3. Melissa just wants Maddie to end up in a bad situation. Letting her use Tinder, really??
4. No shit, all of your followers are in school. It's the middle of the day.
5. The only "hate page" I could ever see someone making about you would be an "exposing page." (Someone please make one.) Unless they are literally 12 years old, no one would comment about you saying "she's fat and stinky." (You do look like you need to take a shower, though. Just my opinion.) That's immature, especially in the way you did it.
6. Maddie says in the video "today is Tim's birthday." That means this guy is supposedly 18. EIGHTEEN. This guy really has no life.
emmmmmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emmmmmm »

notagossip wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:28 pm Maddie, there are so many things wrong with this video.
1. You as a 16 year old should not be on Tinder. You are underaged.
2. You as a 16 year old MOM should not be on Tinder. You're just using your daughter as pedophile bate at this point. So many things could go wrong. You could be manipulated. You could be raped. And god forbid something happening to your daughter, too. It's not smart. Get off Tinder, get off YouTube, and go back to school.
3. Melissa just wants Maddie to end up in a bad situation. Letting her use Tinder, really??
4. No shit, all of your followers are in school. It's the middle of the day.
5. The only "hate page" I could ever see someone making about you would be an "exposing page." (Someone please make one.) Unless they are literally 12 years old, no one would comment about you saying "she's fat and stinky." (You do look like you need to take a shower, though. Just my opinion.) That's immature, especially in the way you did it.
6. Maddie says in the video "today is Tim's birthday." That means this guy is supposedly 18. EIGHTEEN. This guy really has no life.
yes!!! Why is Melissa ok with this? This family has no morals or concepts of safety. I feel like the first thing everyone learns about the internet is to be careful and not give out information. There is absolutely no way that Everly isn't somewhere on that tinder. Good job exposing your child even more. Number 1/2 are my biggest concerns. I truly believe Maddie could be taken advantage of this way and I'm scared for her. I cannot believe her mother is fine with it.

I think there needs to be an exposing insta- not in a horrible way, an account that shows what she does and then shows what she SHOULD do. "Here's Maddie consistently keeping her kid up, here are multiple sources that show that it is bad for them, here are solutions."
jayann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jayann »

If someone wanted to do a little digging for her account, there is an option for reporting underage users.
Scooby-dooby-doo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Scooby-dooby-doo »

That was one very odd video. What was the point of it except to show the Karen's that schoolkid minions look up to her like she is their queen? I would have thought this was something a 10 year old might find "fun" to do, not a 16 year old that likes to tell everyone that she is as mature as a grown adult.

That was embarrassing Maddie. You're acting like a 10 year old while simultaneously using an adult hookup app. Can you or your mother not see a problem here?
Veronica_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Veronica_ »

Rorygz194 wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:02 pm
emmy1618 wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 5:39 pm I think if there was any chance of Maddie having another teenage romance/relationship, the way she is going about it isn’t right. To want to take on a girl and her baby, you’ve got to be a mature kid. That being said, what kind of mature kid would be attracted to her sloppy, obnoxious self?

the only reason 16 year old guys gets into a relationship with a girl with a baby is because they know she'll sleep with them, because she's done it once. And lets face it, Maddie is going to sleep with the guy the first month to try to get pregnant
I know I‘m a bit late, but this post caught my attention. Is this really what people think about young women who have had sex? The fact that I’m not a virgin doesn’t mean that I’m willing to sleep with every guy who comes my way. I hope it’s not what is automatically assumed.
Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened. <3 :love2:
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Veronica_ wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:41 am
emmy1618 wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 5:39 pm I think if there was any chance of Maddie having another teenage romance/relationship, the way she is going about it isn’t right. To want to take on a girl and her baby, you’ve got to be a mature kid. That being said, what kind of mature kid would be attracted to her sloppy, obnoxious self?

the only reason 16 year old guys gets into a relationship with a girl with a baby is because they know she'll sleep with them, because she's done it once. And lets face it, Maddie is going to sleep with the guy the first month to try to get pregnant
I know I‘m a bit late, but this post caught my attention. Is this really what people think about young women who have had sex? The fact that I’m not a virgin doesn’t mean that I’m willing to sleep with every guy who comes my way. I hope it’s not what is automatically assumed.
Let’s face it, Maddie is very thirsty right now. I wouldn’t put it past her to do just that.
Nikki_Rin672
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nikki_Rin672 »

midnightsky550 wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:45 pm Maddie really needs to learn priorities. She's way too into getting a boyfriend, another baby and giving Everly a stepfather. She's only 16!! She needs to take better care of her daughter, go back to school and get an actual job. A boyfriend and another baby can wait.
It's honestly ridiculous that she acts like being single at 16 means she's this old maid, being single at 16 is a normal thing?? And I hate how she acts like no one wants to date her because she has a child, no one is morally obligated to date you, if they don't want to then they don't have to be in a relationship with you. And maybe one day when shes much, much, MUCH older (I'm talking mid 20s) she'll find someone that will actually want to date her and love Everly as if she were his own but dating shouldn't be a focus. Focus on your kid.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Veronica_ wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:41 am

i didnt mean it like that, obviously everyone can have sex with as many people as they want, but Maddie is very open about how as soon as she meets a guy, she wants him to impregnate her and since its written in her forehead that she has done it before, 16 year old guys are drawn to that. Unfortunately thats how teenage boys work. its the real men who won't treat you like an object, but Maddie makes herself out to be one
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I wonder if Maddie has her real age on her Tinder. Wouldn't surprise me if she pretends to be 18. And if that's the case, its disgusting.
Cant someone report her?
And as someone above said, she probably has a picture of everly on there, and thats disturbing.
welcomeworld
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by welcomeworld »

Rorygz194 wrote:I wonder if Maddie has her real age on her Tinder. Wouldn't surprise me if she pretends to be 18. And if that's the case, its disgusting.
Cant someone report her?
And as someone above said, she probably has a picture of everly on there, and thats disturbing.
She has to lie about her age. Tinder, and other dating apps, are only for people ages 18+

Veronica_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Veronica_ »

welcomeworld wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:41 am
Rorygz194 wrote:I wonder if Maddie has her real age on her Tinder. Wouldn't surprise me if she pretends to be 18. And if that's the case, its disgusting.
Cant someone report her?
She has to lie about her age. Tinder, and other dating apps, are only for people ages 18+

Yeah, it’s pretty obvious that she lies about her age. On tinder, it’s impossible to set your age as lower than 18. It’s interesting that maybe less than a month ago on her Insta story she was like “omg only X days left until I can make a tinder account”. Did she decide that she can’t wait this long lol
Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened. <3 :love2:
tictacsss
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tictacsss »

Who tf uses the word ‘stinky’ other than when you’re talking to a 1 year old? Maybe Maddie is developmentally slow too lol

Return to “I-P”