Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Three

Unread post by violet08 »

LonelyTown wrote:
violet08 wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:54 pm
Chambermaid69 wrote:She also got her nails done once again. They were red when he passed, black when he got buried, and now they’re white.
It’s funny that people will defend her until death. I’m gonna continue to question her intentions.

What do you think her intentions are?
Evil nail-doer

But for real. Intentions? She’s grieving and probably spends a lot of time at home. I’d be painting my nails too. Some people seem to want a write-up of how she spends her time.

I’m genuinely curious. How does someone really think someone has intentions while grieving for her son. There’s no history of child abuse. Her boys are happy. She wants a girl? Nothing wrong with that. It doesn’t mean she didn’t love her boys. Some people are here are sick. I don’t care that this is a gossip site. Nobody is kissing her ass. We know how to differentiate between when we can actually gossip a bit and when someone needs compassion. Painting her nails? Really? Everytime I see that she posted some thing I think and wonder what some people will pick apart this time.
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

brittknee wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:05 am
kmarie wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:21 pm

Damn right I do think it’s pretty heartless to shit on a grieving mother for things such as getting out of bed and doing her hair, accepting go fund me money, and to assume and start rumors that she caused her sons death, to make up lies about the blood drive being a “meet and greet” and to start other rumors, etc.
So does this mean you signed up for this site for the sole purpose of coming to Brittani’s defense then? If you did then I think that’s fine and actually find it quite admirable but I’m curious what you expected to find when you signed up for a gossip site.
There's something off with this chick. I can't put my finger on it but I'm getting this sense that she's a Joanna Gaines wannabe. I find it ironic that her kid's name is the same as Joanna's. She's addicted to social media. She HAS to post. She's perfectly coiffed amidst a child dying. What did the autopsy report say he died of? I'm appalled at the GoFundMe money that was donated. She has plenty of money. She'll be pregnant again within the year. It's true. Everyone grieves differently but any mother that I've known, who's lost a child, would never be able to get on IG with full hair/makeup and be able to post anything. She's off mentally. There's a chip missing with her. The husband gives me the creeps. He's like a father figure with her.
Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

Everyone in here defending every little thing people complain about need to get off this site. It’s a damn gossip site not a therapy support group. You can’t sit here and talk shit in other forums and come here and defend another. Just on the plain fact that her son died. It’s sad that her child passed but everyone making excuses for someone else’s complaints needs to have several seats. Let people gossip and talk shit. Who the fuck cares?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chambermaid69
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chambermaid69 »

Sense y’all are too dense to understand, I didn’t mean her intentions on doing her nails. I just meant that I’m keeping an eye on how she acts here on out. This is a gossip site, idk why y’all are trying to act like saints. I’ve been shitting on Brit since before Crew passed. I didn’t just come here after he died. Y’all think she really just drove ti home goods to sit? No she drove there to shop and spend the money people donated to her. Don’t be so naive. She felt the need to justify why she was in her car in the first place. She didn’t have to come on and say that. All she had to do was tell people about the blood drive but she didn’t. She felt the need to tell people what she was doing. Either bc she felt guilty or Bc she wanted more sympathy. As if she hasn’t gotten enough support. There’s no point trying to get y’all to wake up and stop being sheep. She is calculating and I’m gonna call her out. Idc how many times y’all defend her lol. Quit being blind, the woman is benefitting from this tragedy that MANY women go through. Why is she so special? Why did she get so much attention from this.
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

Chambermaid69 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:32 am Sense y’all are too dense to understand, I didn’t mean her intentions on doing her nails. I just meant that I’m keeping an eye on how she acts here on out. This is a gossip site, idk why y’all are trying to act like saints. I’ve been shitting on Brit since before Crew passed. I didn’t just come here after he died. Y’all think she really just drove ti home goods to sit? No she drove there to shop and spend the money people donated to her. Don’t be so naive. She felt the need to justify why she was in her car in the first place. She didn’t have to come on and say that. All she had to do was tell people about the blood drive but she didn’t. She felt the need to tell people what she was doing. Either bc she felt guilty or Bc she wanted more sympathy. As if she hasn’t gotten enough support. There’s no point trying to get y’all to wake up and stop being sheep. She is calculating and I’m gonna call her out. Idc how many times y’all defend her lol. Quit being blind, the woman is benefitting from this tragedy that MANY women go through. Why is she so special? Why did she get so much attention from this.
Exactly. You hit the nail on the head. Why did she have to justify where she was? There's something wrong with her. She enjoys the attention she's getting. Like I said in a previous comment, she's a Joanna Gaines wannabe. And here's something else to consider. What if a mom is following her on IG and they too have lost a child but in their own abject grief, couldn't get out of bed for weeks? They would begin to even question themselves what was wrong with THEM bc here is Ms. Brittani, all dolled up for the cameras, 2 weeks after her son died. She's addicted to social media. I found her tears to be fake, btw.
honestT
Talker
Talker

Unread post by honestT »

Exactly. You hit the nail on the head. Why did she have to justify where she was? There's something wrong with her. She enjoys the attention she's getting. Like I said in a previous comment, she's a Joanna Gaines wannabe. And here's something else to consider. What if a mom is following her on IG and they too have lost a child but in their own abject grief, couldn't get out of bed for weeks? They would begin to even question themselves what was wrong with THEM bc here is Ms. Brittani, all dolled up for the cameras, 2 weeks after her son died. She's addicted to social media. I found her tears to be fake, btw.
I think she was paranoid one of her local followers might see her at the store shopping and think she's a heartless mother, so felt the need to do an Instagram update defending herself.
chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

Deesker wrote:
Chambermaid69 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:32 am Sense y’all are too dense to understand, I didn’t mean her intentions on doing her nails. I just meant that I’m keeping an eye on how she acts here on out. This is a gossip site, idk why y’all are trying to act like saints. I’ve been shitting on Brit since before Crew passed. I didn’t just come here after he died. Y’all think she really just drove ti home goods to sit? No she drove there to shop and spend the money people donated to her. Don’t be so naive. She felt the need to justify why she was in her car in the first place. She didn’t have to come on and say that. All she had to do was tell people about the blood drive but she didn’t. She felt the need to tell people what she was doing. Either bc she felt guilty or Bc she wanted more sympathy. As if she hasn’t gotten enough support. There’s no point trying to get y’all to wake up and stop being sheep. She is calculating and I’m gonna call her out. Idc how many times y’all defend her lol. Quit being blind, the woman is benefitting from this tragedy that MANY women go through. Why is she so special? Why did she get so much attention from this.
Or they could realize that everyone handles death differently. And yes, this is a gossip page but well, I’ve never trash talked another mother who lost a child on this site. But also... you guys do know that gossip doesn’t exclusively mean to spewing hate and say negative things, right? If you can’t handle people disagreeing or debating with you, it’s incredibly easy to foe them.

This is a topic that is very sensitive for a lot of people. Both sides should respect the others opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

For those of you who are sick and tired of seeing this bitch eye fuck the shit out of herself and her ratty ass extensions while laughing and giggling inbetween her fake cries and saying that she didn’t get a chance to talk about her new tattoo “because of what happened”... go to gomiblog. No one there is afraid to admit that this is not normal.

Chambermaid69
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chambermaid69 »

chs6213 wrote:
Deesker wrote:
Or they could realize that everyone handles death differently. And yes, this is a gossip page but well, I’ve never trash talked another mother who lost a child on this site. But also... you guys do know that gossip doesn’t exclusively mean to spewing hate and say negative things, right? If you can’t handle people disagreeing or debating with you, it’s incredibly easy to foe them.

This is a topic that is very sensitive for a lot of people. Both sides should respect the others opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

And we ask for y’all to do the same :)
We don’t have to cut anyone a break. I’m cutting her a break by not saying all of this on her platform. I’m doing it here and on discord. Where she has to go out of her way to look. Now if she’s coming on here and reading then that’s her problem. Also, if y’all are taking it to heart you probably shouldn’t be on this forum at this time.
oliviarose03
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by oliviarose03 »

I was never a fan of hers, subscribed for a while and tried to like her and her videos but unsubscribed after a while cause she just whined and bitched all the time.
That being said, i do feel sorry for her and her family having to go thru this. I have a two year old and currently 23 weeks pregnant with my second baby.
I was always terrified putting my baby down to sleep and was constantly waking up to check her breathing and that she was okay. I have anxiety and it was always stuck in my head that if i didnt check on her constantly she would stop breathing. She'll be 3 soon and i still check on her constantly when she's napping or gone to bed for the night. And after seeing all of this with a second kid on the way i am truly terrified. It can happen to anyone at any time.
I hope her and her family can find peace and get back to (a somewhat) normal routine.
oliviarose03
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by oliviarose03 »

To add on to what I previously said, everyone grieves differently. I may not like her but i will not bash how she grieves or what she does.
My sisters boyfriend/baby daddy was shot and died in december. Days before their daughter's second birthday. She was manic for a few days. She would be fine one second and then just breakdown. She was still using social media, mostly posting pictures of him and their child. But it was her escape. She seemed fine for a bit until his funeral. She broke down. She was a wreck. And now she's functioning and able to go out and live life. Does she still miss him? Of course! He was the love of her life. But she has a daughter and herself to live for. She constantly posts pictures of their family to social media and is always saying how much she loves him. But he's not here anymore. He cant come back no matter how much she wishes she could bring him back. All she can do is move on.
Brittani is trying to move on, it'll take time to fully get there as this was her son, its painful. But she will get there and i continue to pray for her. I may not like her youtube personality but this is something i would never wish on my greatest enemy. And she does deserve support as does everyone who goes thru something like this does.

Sorry this is so long!
kabuki
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kabuki »

blahblahblahhh wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:10 am For those of you who are sick and tired of seeing this bitch eye fuck the shit out of herself and her ratty ass extensions while laughing and giggling inbetween her fake cries and saying that she didn’t get a chance to talk about her new tattoo “because of what happened”... go to gomiblog. No one there is afraid to admit that this is not normal.

Is there a link to that forum? I’m curious but can’t find it.
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

kabuki wrote:
blahblahblahhh wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:10 am For those of you who are sick and tired of seeing this bitch eye fuck the shit out of herself and her ratty ass extensions while laughing and giggling inbetween her fake cries and saying that she didn’t get a chance to talk about her new tattoo “because of what happened”... go to gomiblog. No one there is afraid to admit that this is not normal.

Is there a link to that forum? I’m curious but can’t find it.
Hopefully this works-

https://gomiblog.com/forums/beauty-fash ... orenleach/

Alittlechaos1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Alittlechaos1 »

Not to defend her but in her story from yesterday when everyone said she was fake crying, to me it didn’t seem like she cried kinda just choked up talking about crew /:

Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

It seems ballsy to me that her and Jeff would go to this blood drive. I’m sure everyone there will be supportive, but by being there in person it opens up the doors for someone to ask what happened. She’s so quick to defend her every move on social medial and block anyone who even slightly comes off as a “hater,” it would be interesting to see how she handled anything but ask kissing in real life.
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

Deesker wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:14 am
brittknee wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:05 am
kmarie wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:21 pm

Damn right I do think it’s pretty heartless to shit on a grieving mother for things such as getting out of bed and doing her hair, accepting go fund me money, and to assume and start rumors that she caused her sons death, to make up lies about the blood drive being a “meet and greet” and to start other rumors, etc.
So does this mean you signed up for this site for the sole purpose of coming to Brittani’s defense then? If you did then I think that’s fine and actually find it quite admirable but I’m curious what you expected to find when you signed up for a gossip site.
There's something off with this chick. I can't put my finger on it but I'm getting this sense that she's a Joanna Gaines wannabe. I find it ironic that her kid's name is the same as Joanna's. She's addicted to social media. She HAS to post. She's perfectly coiffed amidst a child dying. What did the autopsy report say he died of? I'm appalled at the GoFundMe money that was donated. She has plenty of money. She'll be pregnant again within the year. It's true. Everyone grieves differently but any mother that I've known, who's lost a child, would never be able to get on IG with full hair/makeup and be able to post anything. She's off mentally. There's a chip missing with her. The husband gives me the creeps. He's like a father figure with her.
there is no autopsy when donating organs and no one has proof of what is being done with the go fund me nothing but rumors they also didn't start the go fund me not run it her ex husband did. Once you donate that is it you don't get to decide where it goes if that is a concern don't donate. I'm all for gossiping but the made up shit no . To accuse them of harming him possibly killing him without any proof is gross.
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

skippy1931 wrote:
Deesker wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:14 am
brittknee wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:05 am So does this mean you signed up for this site for the sole purpose of coming to Brittani’s defense then? If you did then I think that’s fine and actually find it quite admirable but I’m curious what you expected to find when you signed up for a gossip site.
there is no autopsy when donating organs and no one has proof of what is being done with the go fund me nothing but rumors they also didn't start the go fund me not run it her ex husband did. Once you donate that is it you don't get to decide where it goes if that is a concern don't donate. I'm all for gossiping but the made up shit no . To accuse them of harming him possibly killing him without any proof is gross.
Ummm, we've been through the autopsy questions. Yes, they perform autopsies on organ donors...

https://www.medicinenet.com/an_an_organ ... sy/ask.htm

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by QueenMaleficent »

violet08 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:28 am
LonelyTown wrote:
violet08 wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:54 pm

What do you think her intentions are?
Evil nail-doer

But for real. Intentions? She’s grieving and probably spends a lot of time at home. I’d be painting my nails too. Some people seem to want a write-up of how she spends her time.

I’m genuinely curious. How does someone really think someone has intentions while grieving for her son. There’s no history of child abuse. Her boys are happy. She wants a girl? Nothing wrong with that. It doesn’t mean she didn’t love her boys. Some people are here are sick. I don’t care that this is a gossip site. Nobody is kissing her ass. We know how to differentiate between when we can actually gossip a bit and when someone needs compassion. Painting her nails? Really? Everytime I see that she posted some thing I think and wonder what some people will pick apart this time.
If she wasn't getting out of bed, crying all day, not responding or even showing her face on social media, everyone would be attacking her for that too, so either way she isn't going to win. There is no way I (personally, none of you included in my statement) am going to nit-pick how someone is or should be grieving or how they are doing it wrong, or worse, speculate on how the poor baby died. I am happy she is getting up, taking the kids to the park and taking a bit of care for herself. If it gives her a moments peace, then more power to her. If talking with other women at a blood drive gives her an outlet to vent, go for it. No decent person deserves to lose a kid. It's a horrific time for her and the family. Period.
Strudel2020

Unread post by Strudel2020 »

Deesker wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:35 am
I sent her a message with something attached. It was a heartfelt gift. She never said anything (not even privately,) yet it seems if a gift Is given or a comment is given from a well known person or organization...she posts about it. I’ve watched her for a long time. She is a Joanna Gaines wannabe and she likes dropping names. She replied to people who have something to offer. I feel sorry for her and her family and I my heart truly aches for her, but what about the many who lose children who do it alone and not in front of a camera for faithful followers to see? It may be her “job,” but it’s odd. Nonetheless, she’s a fellow mother and I’ll continue to pray for her.
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

Strudel2020 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:44 pm
Deesker wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:35 am
I sent her a message with something attached. It was a heartfelt gift. She never said anything (not even privately,) yet it seems if a gift Is given or a comment is given from a well known person or organization...she posts about it. I’ve watched her for a long time. She is a Joanna Gaines wannabe and she likes dropping names. She replied to people who have something to offer. I feel sorry for her and her family and I my heart truly aches for her, but what about the many who lose children who do it alone and not in front of a camera for faithful followers to see? It may be her “job,” but it’s odd. Nonetheless, she’s a fellow mother and I’ll continue to pray for her.
I said the exact same thing; that she's a Joanna Gaines wannabe. It's so clear and there is something wrong with this chick. Selling t-shirts when your baby dies? She's not the one doing it but is posting it on IG. Then she explained in her IG pic of her bed how difficult it is to get out of bed every day and how she just wants to stay in bed. Right. I believe that. She's addicted to social media. Her husband looks like a loaf. She makes sure she's perfectly put together for the camera. My guess is, this is going to go south for her very quickly. People are going to get tired of her using her son's death to gain subscribers or attention. She took 2 weeks off from social media. She disgusts me. Total fake. I wonder how that baby died? She never said.

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”