Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: Starbucks Fairy dressed in Sugarberry | Part #40

Unread post by vandelynn »

Justheretogossip wrote:
Lionking wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:20 am
Shimmer86 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:32 am Who else is cracking up at her Instagram today lol
Image She’s hilarious! Loved the You Need to Calm Down bit! If she’s this funny during her workouts why are her youtube videos so boring??? I can barely get through them.

Apparently she’s so funny that Tman is now copying here on her insta stories lol except Tmans are cringe.
I actually had to unfollow Tman bc she looks like a complete freaking idiot lol If I continue to follow her I will end up sending her a nasty message telling her she's a dumb copycat fool!!!! I can't even hate watch her lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hahayourfunny
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hahayourfunny »

Honestly other mommies, you don’t need books or a 200.00 online program to put your kid to sleep. Pick a bedtime and start unwinding an hour before that. Bath, bottle, book, music, whatever. Then put them in their bed and walk away. It may take a few days of whining and crying but you have to stick and push through it. Don’t wavier away from that set time. You don’t need all that stuff. My 11 month old has been sleeping through the night since about 3 months old. 10-12 hours at a time. No waking up in the middle of the night. Of course once in a while it doesn’t go as planned but I don’t take him out of his crib. I will soothe and read another book and leave and try again. Just have to stick and commit 100% otherwise they get smart and know that if they keep carrying on you’ll eventually come get them.
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

What the hell is on Reece’s head? That thing is god awful! She’s already such an unfortunate looking baby and that bonnet to hide her ears is only making it worse.
elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

vandelynn wrote:
Justheretogossip wrote:
Lionking wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:20 am Image She’s hilarious! Loved the You Need to Calm Down bit! If she’s this funny during her workouts why are her youtube videos so boring??? I can barely get through them.

Apparently she’s so funny that Tman is now copying here on her insta stories lol except Tmans are cringe.
I actually had to unfollow Tman bc she looks like a complete freaking idiot lol If I continue to follow her I will end up sending her a nasty message telling her she's a dumb copycat fool!!!! I can't even hate watch her lol

Me either. I'm done with the Tman

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

Blondeaufond7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Blondeaufond7 »

When Tara was “bopin” around to that song “2 on” the other day she actually looked somewhat pretty. Her and Arryn both look pretty with out all of the stupid Make up they wear.
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

Shimmer86 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:32 am Who else is cracking up at her Instagram today lol
me if people don't know she is just yanking everyone's chain that is sad she is kidding obviously she is doing it she is just kidding. she is also friends with the trainer as well as her brother in law is into nutrition she is just having fun with the ig stories. she didn't pay for it the first time why would she pay for it this time? why if she was is that any different then all the other you tube moms that started the swipe up and tara is much worse with it she did a damn swipe up on her post about crew leach
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

Adhbrh91 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:29 pm What the hell is on Reece’s head? That thing is god awful! She’s already such an unfortunate looking baby and that bonnet to hide her ears is only making it worse.
I thought that was an adorable bonnet on Nick.lol
Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deceased »

She is throwing away a bunch of chemicals.

RIP Johnson & Johnson sponsorship. And every other company that is not Young Living. She better work harder because Trashi Tiffani beat her in sales for the month of December.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

That’s all part of the oil sales script they follow. They scare people with the dirty app then invite everyone to toss their cleaning products. It’s all in the book they’re following. Like a freaking cult.
She’s going to wish she had those products that disinfect and actually clean when she gets to her new house that some other family was living in. Eww. Or I’m betting she’ll secretly use them.
unwitty_username
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by unwitty_username »

She's throwing away a bunch of chemicals. That she convinced her followers to buy.
babyshark
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by babyshark »

Hahayourfunny wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:34 pm Honestly other mommies, you don’t need books or a 200.00 online program to put your kid to sleep. Pick a bedtime and start unwinding an hour before that. Bath, bottle, book, music, whatever. Then put them in their bed and walk away. It may take a few days of whining and crying but you have to stick and push through it. Don’t wavier away from that set time. You don’t need all that stuff. My 11 month old has been sleeping through the night since about 3 months old. 10-12 hours at a time. No waking up in the middle of the night. Of course once in a while it doesn’t go as planned but I don’t take him out of his crib. I will soothe and read another book and leave and try again. Just have to stick and commit 100% otherwise they get smart and know that if they keep carrying on you’ll eventually come get them.
You are totally right! It is not for everyone. I’m a first time mom & I am a visual learner. I needed the sleep sheets charted out right in front of me. Most of it is google-able information but yes, commitment is key! You can’t slip up when you’re sleep training!
SFBarea
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SFBarea »

Deceased wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:25 pm She is throwing away a bunch of chemicals.

RIP Johnson & Johnson sponsorship. And every other company that is not Young Living. She better work harder because Trashi Tiffani beat her in sales for the month of December.
How do you know who beat who in sales for the month?
Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deceased »

Tiffani posted the list on her stories. She was number 2 and Aaryn was number 4. Isn’t Tiffani humble? 😂
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Deceased wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:41 pm Tiffani posted the list on her stories. She was number 2 and Aaryn was number 4. Isn’t Tiffani humble? 😂
differenceis beaston needs to sell them she doesn't and both her and tara will have higher sales as they are just starting out who ever they signed up with promotes them gives the sales to them at the start
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

all of them did this with myers now this and it will keep going with the next new thing
Connell1992
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Connell1992 »

Does Aaryn have some sort of condition that causes her to have always have big bruises on her legs?

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Sounds like she is very anemic and/or maybe the kids jump around on her.?
Manda33556
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Manda33556 »

Connell1992 wrote:Does Aaryn have some sort of condition that causes her to have always have big bruises on her legs?

I’ve noticed that before and she always , always has little cuts on her hands and legs. Maybe she’s just clumsy idk. I noticed that a few years ago.

anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

I actually think Reese is a cute baby unlike most, especially now that she’s older, but dang, she just doesn’t show any personality yet. By 5 months, my son was super smiley and chatty, but he was also a difficult, high needs baby overall. Maybe Reese is just the ultimate laid back, potato baby.
blueskies
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by blueskies »

Deceased wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:41 pm Tiffani posted the list on her stories. She was number 2 and Aaryn was number 4. Isn’t Tiffani humble? 😂
I tried to find it an couldn't, darn it. Who was number one? I'm curious if it was Brooke at nestingwithgrace. I'm not sure how it all works though. Maybe they aren't even in the same group or whatever.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”