Aaryn Williams: Starbucks Fairy dressed in Sugarberry | Part #40

Forum rules
Please stay on topic and do not fight with each other (if you wish to fight, go to the Boxing Ring forum). Also, please use the report function sparingly, or the topic will be locked until all reports can be dealt with appropriately.
MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Aaryn Williams: Starbucks Fairy dressed in Sugarberry | Part #40

Post by MiloandMax1 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:13 pm

Nobody said she wasn't getting a kickback but even then just advertising it and doing nothing gets her money if its a "kickback". Still think she is a paying client or only got her challenge free in exchange for being an influencer.

Remember she was off social media when Brittani's son passed and they were packing. Now their closing is pushed back so she's probably not in much of a packing rush.
AryaStark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AryaStark » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:33 pm

I think it’s a good time to do it. She probably has already lost weight just from the packing up her house. It’s at a perfect time.
MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax1 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:37 pm

I will be surprised if she lasts for the spring challenge. She just needed a reason to buy more workout clothes and spend $500 on meals delivered.
Higuys
Talker
Talker

Post by Higuys » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:57 pm

I think your right she’s probably getting the program for free in exchange for being an influencer and posting daily updates etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
misspersonality
Informer
Informer

Post by misspersonality » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:57 pm

Higuys wrote:I think your right she’s probably getting the program for free in exchange for being an influencer and posting daily updates etc.

Of course. The company uses her for the advertising, and she gets everything f-r-e-e.
AryaStark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AryaStark » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:01 pm

She seems bored by the wkouts IMO. I have worked with personal trainers before and they should have customized the wkout to what motivates her and interests. She likes dance and is even dancing around with the bands(I know jokingly) but you can tell she’s looking for more excitement. Half the exercises should have been dance based/modified to keep her motivated. Not all
exercises are one size fits all. Most people stop wkouts because of boredom. The prepackaged foods are a temporary solution. In my experience the weight comes right back on when you stop them.
babyshark
Amateur
Amateur

Post by babyshark » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:50 pm

Lionking wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:12 am
Is the TakingCaraBabies course worth it? It’s so mad expensive especially since she cut it up in to 3-4 classes. I’m just left wondering if she even teaches anything new or it’s all the same things taught in the $10-$20 books like babywise, etc.

Does Nick take care of the girls? Aaryn doesn’t do anything once he comes home?
For me the Taking Cara Babies class was worth it. It’s basically the “cry it out” method but she coaches you through it with very helpful info on night time routine, wake windows, when to do night feedings, how to check in on baby when they cry for a certain amount of time. It is honestly very helpful. It helped me a lot bc I knew I needed to do the cry it out method bc it was the easiest for my family & my mom did it with me & my little brothers growing up. It’s efficient. I needed something mapped out for me that basically says “do this at this time” & “do this, not this” if that makes sense. It worked great.
Shimmer86
Talker
Talker

Post by Shimmer86 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:32 am

Who else is cracking up at her Instagram today lol
shamulu
Amateur
Amateur

Post by shamulu » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:11 am

Shimmer86 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:32 am
She doesn't even break a sweat! Half-assing everything..per usual.
txsflower2
Amateur
Amateur

Post by txsflower2 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:41 am

I’ve come to realize that what people consider her “manic” behavior is just her personality/sense of humor. She’s a spaz

Lionking
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Post by Lionking » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:16 am

babyshark wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:50 pm
Lionking wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:12 am
Is the TakingCaraBabies course worth it? It’s so mad expensive especially since she cut it up in to 3-4 classes. I’m just left wondering if she even teaches anything new or it’s all the same things taught in the $10-$20 books like babywise, etc.

Does Nick take care of the girls? Aaryn doesn’t do anything once he comes home?
For me the Taking Cara Babies class was worth it. It’s basically the “cry it out” method but she coaches you through it with very helpful info on night time routine, wake windows, when to do night feedings, how to check in on baby when they cry for a certain amount of time. It is honestly very helpful. It helped me a lot bc I knew I needed to do the cry it out method bc it was the easiest for my family & my mom did it with me & my little brothers growing up. It’s efficient. I needed something mapped out for me that basically says “do this at this time” & “do this, not this” if that makes sense. It worked great.
This is SUCH HELPFUL information! Thank you so much! This is exactly what I’ve been needed to hear about what she actually teaches in it! I’ve asked on instagram but she never replies so THANK YOU! SO MUCH! Now I know if I’m gonna buy it or not! ☺️
Lionking
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Lionking » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:20 am

Shimmer86 wrote:
🙋‍♀️ She’s hilarious! Loved the You Need to Calm Down bit! If she’s this funny during her workouts why are her youtube videos so boring??? I can barely get through them.
elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by elvisandrocky49 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:36 am

Lionking wrote:
Shimmer86 wrote:
Image She’s hilarious! Loved the You Need to Calm Down bit! If she’s this funny during her workouts why are her youtube videos so boring??? I can barely get through them.
Ya that racsist is a real riot

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

Justheretogossip
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Justheretogossip » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:00 am

Lionking wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:20 am
Shimmer86 wrote:
🙋‍♀️ She’s hilarious! Loved the You Need to Calm Down bit! If she’s this funny during her workouts why are her youtube videos so boring??? I can barely get through them.

Apparently she’s so funny that Tman is now copying here on her insta stories lol except Tmans are cringe.
AryaStark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AryaStark » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:42 am

Lionking wrote:
Shimmer86 wrote:
If her vlogs seem boring it’s because she’s always selling things on them. They have to be approved by the sponsor before they are to be released. She is appearing fun on stories to sell this woman’s personal training co. She’s a salesperson, this is how you get people to watch.
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by vandelynn » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:18 pm

Justheretogossip wrote:
Lionking wrote:
Shimmer86 wrote:
Image She’s hilarious! Loved the You Need to Calm Down bit! If she’s this funny during her workouts why are her youtube videos so boring??? I can barely get through them.

Apparently she’s so funny that Tman is now copying here on her insta stories lol except Tmans are cringe.
I actually had to unfollow Tman bc she looks like a complete freaking idiot lol If I continue to follow her I will end up sending her a nasty message telling her she's a dumb copycat fool!!!! I can't even hate watch her lol

Hahayourfunny
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Hahayourfunny » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:34 pm

Honestly other mommies, you don’t need books or a 200.00 online program to put your kid to sleep. Pick a bedtime and start unwinding an hour before that. Bath, bottle, book, music, whatever. Then put them in their bed and walk away. It may take a few days of whining and crying but you have to stick and push through it. Don’t wavier away from that set time. You don’t need all that stuff. My 11 month old has been sleeping through the night since about 3 months old. 10-12 hours at a time. No waking up in the middle of the night. Of course once in a while it doesn’t go as planned but I don’t take him out of his crib. I will soothe and read another book and leave and try again. Just have to stick and commit 100% otherwise they get smart and know that if they keep carrying on you’ll eventually come get them.
Adhbrh91
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adhbrh91 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:29 pm

What the hell is on Reece’s head? That thing is god awful! She’s already such an unfortunate looking baby and that bonnet to hide her ears is only making it worse.
elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by elvisandrocky49 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:31 pm

vandelynn wrote:
Justheretogossip wrote:
Lionking wrote:

I actually had to unfollow Tman bc she looks like a complete freaking idiot lol If I continue to follow her I will end up sending her a nasty message telling her she's a dumb copycat fool!!!! I can't even hate watch her lol

Me either. I'm done with the Tman

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

Blondeaufond7
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Blondeaufond7 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:36 pm

When Tara was “bopin” around to that song “2 on” the other day she actually looked somewhat pretty. Her and Arryn both look pretty with out all of the stupid Make up they wear.
skippy1931
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by skippy1931 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:39 pm

Shimmer86 wrote:
me if people don't know she is just yanking everyone's chain that is sad she is kidding obviously she is doing it she is just kidding. she is also friends with the trainer as well as her brother in law is into nutrition she is just having fun with the ig stories. she didn't pay for it the first time why would she pay for it this time? why if she was is that any different then all the other you tube moms that started the swipe up and tara is much worse with it she did a damn swipe up on her post about crew leach
AryaStark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AryaStark » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:51 pm

Adhbrh91 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:29 pm
What the hell is on Reece’s head? That thing is god awful! She’s already such an unfortunate looking baby and that bonnet to hide her ears is only making it worse.
I thought that was an adorable bonnet on Nick.lol
Deceased
Informer
Informer

Post by Deceased » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:25 pm

She is throwing away a bunch of chemicals.

RIP Johnson & Johnson sponsorship. And every other company that is not Young Living. She better work harder because Trashi Tiffani beat her in sales for the month of December.
AryaStark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AryaStark » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:35 pm

That’s all part of the oil sales script they follow. They scare people with the dirty app then invite everyone to toss their cleaning products. It’s all in the book they’re following. Like a freaking cult.
She’s going to wish she had those products that disinfect and actually clean when she gets to her new house that some other family was living in. Eww. Or I’m betting she’ll secretly use them.
unwitty_username
Amateur
Amateur

Post by unwitty_username » Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:43 pm

She's throwing away a bunch of chemicals. That she convinced her followers to buy.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”