GQS:DingDongs ditch HongKong for EvieBear & 3Spares|Part67

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: GQS:DingDongs ditch HongKong for EvieBear & 3Spares|Part67

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Rough....

Shes either all or nothing, today is obvs a nothing kinda day! Where that magical utah sunlight??

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... f3e793.jpg[/IMG]
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Her ass is HUGE!! Also notice how the bathing suit sides don’t come anywhere close to one another? And those nails are beyond tacky. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 4d9526.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Phillygrl
Informer
Informer

GQS:DingDongs ditch HongKong for EvieBear & 3Spares|Part67

Unread post by Phillygrl »

No vlogs for the week. Ashley said that they just returned from a much needed vacation and no no vlog material for this week. I thought they were ahead with vlogs. I’ll be so lost

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

JD386 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:15 pm Her ass is HUGE!! Also notice how the bathing suit sides don’t come anywhere close to one another? And those nails are beyond tacky.

Couldn't repost pic.
Her fingers are bizarre/distorted from squeezing so hard to make it look like she has a smaller waist than she does. You can see the ripples in the material of the bathing suit. Her fingers look fugly.
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

Phillygrl wrote:No vlogs for the week. Ashley said that they just returned from a much needed vacation and no no vlog material for this week. I thought they were ahead with vlogs. I’ll be so lost ImageImageImage

Sooooo are they ready to confess that the whole “we’re 2 weeks ahead” was all a scam? I mean, we knew it... since they were 2 weeks behind...

I get the impression that they are constantly burning bridges. Like, what happened to their editor who was also doing some vlogging for them? Why haven’t they promoted his kids video page more? Weren’t a couple of their kids in a video or two?

4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by 4x4 year olds »

Phillygrl wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 3fc468.jpg[/IMG]

Amazing that he’s right back at the gym ImageImage

ImageImage totally vomit inducing stuff!
I’m surprised he has stuck at the whole gym thing/facade as long as he has, especially when there are no visible results.
If he was going as regularly as he says, and was using weights we would see some sort of muscle definition and if he is doing lots of cardio there would be weight loss. He does seem to look wet often so sitting in the sauna is probably the only workout he is doing. Any fluid he loses from that comes back quadruple the calories after the first cool drink he buys which I would bet money is on his way home from the gym Image as for the hoodie, even if it was cold, halfway through a warm up I would have to ditch that Image

4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by 4x4 year olds »

4x4 year olds wrote:
Phillygrl wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 3fc468.jpg[/IMG]

Amazing that he’s right back at the gym ImageImage

ImageImage totally vomit inducing stuff!
I’m surprised he has stuck at the whole gym thing/facade as long as he has, especially when there are no visible results.
If he was going as regularly as he says, and was using weights we would see some sort of muscle definition and if he is doing lots of cardio there would be weight loss. He does seem to look wet often so sitting in the sauna is probably the only workout he is doing. Any fluid he loses from that comes back quadruple the calories after the first cool drink he buys which I would bet money is on his way home from the gym Image as for the hoodie, even if it was cold, halfway through a warm up I would have to ditch that Image

Just read through the comments, seems we are all thinking the same thing.

Donits
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Donits »

I would love to know how much that ninny nanny is paid.
Is she paid hourly or a set amount per week.

I'm not sure how it works in the US, but in New Zealand they would have to be paying into the nannys retirement fund, as well as paying taxes.
The nanny would also have to declare to IRD (your IRS) any non monetary renumeration or gifts including free holidays.

I would not be surprised in the slightest if this arrangement is not entirely above board.
Alexandra4dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Alexandra4dreams »

The latest IG pic on GQS is the girls in b-day hats to celebrate Bentley's birthday. They put more thought and effort into their dogs birthday than they did for their miracles.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Found this on his IG. Can he possibly suck up to the Busbys any more than he already does? He's such a coattail rider!Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Donits wrote:I would love to know how much that ninny nanny is paid.

I'm not sure how it works in the US, but in New Zealand they would have to be paying into the nannys retirement fund, as well as paying taxes.
The nanny would also have to declare to IRD (your IRS) any non monetary renumeration or gifts including free holidays.

I would not be surprised in the slightest if this arrangement is not entirely above board.
My thoughts exactly, the laws here would have her not work 24/7 for the week. Thats illegal. Holiday pay? Sick leave? Days in lieu if she works on public holidays, etc etc.
nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

Here’s just a few quick Utah laws about domestic workers. Aka nannies.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... d3e4de.jpg[/IMG]

nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

8 pm and they’re eating cereal before bed...Setting them up for chronic acid reflux and weight gain.

Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

Donits wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:58 pm I would love to know how much that ninny nanny is paid.

I worked as an in home babysitter for a lady in our town (I love in Utah btw). I had to pay taxes as it was considered extra income and she had to pay taxes as she was providing an extra in come and she didn’t take taxes out of the check. Now I wasn’t a nanny as the mom got off work around 4 and would come pick her baby up and her husband didn’t work Friday-Sunday. But I was paid 3.50 and hour. I worked from 6:30 in the morning to 4:00 in the afternoon. So not quite a 12 hour day. I was paid bi weekly and got around 280.00 per pay check so 560 a month. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Don’t know how much the nanny makes, but I’m sure it isn’t that good.
nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

Sickandtired wrote:
Donits wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:58 pm I would love to know how much that ninny nanny is paid.

I worked as an in home babysitter for a lady in our town (I love in Utah btw). I had to pay taxes as it was considered extra income and she had to pay taxes as she was providing an extra in come and she didn’t take taxes out of the check. Now I wasn’t a nanny as the mom got off work around 4 and would come pick her baby up and her husband didn’t work Friday-Sunday. But I was paid 3.50 and hour. I worked from 6:30 in the morning to 4:00 in the afternoon. So not quite a 12 hour day. I was paid bi weekly and got around 280.00 per pay check so 560 a month. Image Don’t know how much the nanny makes, but I’m sure it isn’t that good.
I’m not sure how long ago you did that but it’s law they have to pay her at least minimum wage. Which is unfortunately way too low at $7.25 an hour.

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Ashley is rapid firing questions at the girls.

Indie answered all her questions appropriately. And quickly. Shocking.

Esme also answered hers appropriately but took a while.

Ashley: Evie, what’s your favorite? Music class or dance class?

Evie: Jasmine.

Ashley: Scarlett, do you like makeup better or jewelry?

Scarlett: What’s jewelry?

Those heavies are real smarts one alright.

Rain88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Rain88 »

It’s so cruel to ask “who is your favorite sister” why is she pitting her kids against each other?
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

Shoes on the wrong feet again. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 02745f.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Rain88 wrote:It’s so cruel to ask “who is your favorite sister” why is she pitting her kids against each other?
She’s a giant asshole. The way she reacted towards Indie when Scarlett picked Evie thus leaving Indie as nobody’s favorite was so cruel.

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

lmmomSD wrote:Found this on his IG. Can he possibly suck up to the Busbys any more than he already does? He's such a coattail rider!Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I bet the Busbys are hating that he posted that and tagged them. I’m sure they don’t want to be associated with a pervert that likes young girls photos and who has private chats with the young fan girls. Or the husband that likes photos of other women with hardly any clothes on. Does he really think they like him and are happy he’s wearing that? He is so pathetic. Reminds me again of the kid in school that has no friends who tries so desperately to get someone, anyone, to notice him. He is such a loser and quite the embarrassment. All the little fan girls that give him attention really stroke his ego and make him think he’s something else besides the unemployed loser that he is. Hod knows nobody else thinks he’s anything special or some kind of prize. Just the young, little fan girls who have daddy issues and who are so desperate for attention from anyone that they’ll take it from some almost 40 year old fat, lazy slob. He’s so pathetic that he relies on those little fan girls to make him feel better about himself. Hod knows his wife can’t stand him and no other woman with half a brain cell and a heart beat would give him the time of day.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”