T. Pity: needs a social media vacation and a mental evaluation | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 10

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: T. Pity: needs a social media vacation and a mental evaluation | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 10

Unread post by yeahsureok »

I just realized in this video that she makes a comment about her MLM scam doing wonders for her hair/postpartum loss but doesn’t mention that she got hair extensions. Did she get those extensions so she can pretend like her hair grew that thick and long from oils?!?!? I fucking can’t with her. And the amount of women saying your hair looks so long, what supplements are you taking for your pp hair loss is just fucking sad. She really is making a living off of lying and giving women false hope. She straight up scams postpartum women, women in general, but her target is postpartum. Someone needs to expose her before she actually causes serious damage. It makes me sick to think of how much money she is making off is lying.
Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: T. Pity: needs a social media vacation and a mental evaluation | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 10

Unread post by Deceased »

Did anyone see that she and Aaryn are both in the top 5 for Young Living in December? She must be so proud that she outscammed Aaryn. Seriously though I don’t see how this business model is sustainable especially since it’s all so expensive. So people spent their Christmas budget on a starter kit. What next? If all of those people never order another thing then how does she keep making money?
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

Deceased wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:03 am Did anyone see that she and Aaryn are both in the top 5 for Young Living in December? She must be so proud that she outscammed Aaryn. Seriously though I don’t see how this business model is sustainable especially since it’s all so expensive. So people spent their Christmas budget on a starter kit. What next? If all of those people never order another thing then how does she keep making money?
Shes a SCAMMER. She will find other ways to get money from her followers. I'm sure this will get them far in life! 😂
sunshine616
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sunshine616 »

God I pray that you stop T. liar from scamming anymore people in Jesus name amen!
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

Deceased wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:03 am Did anyone see that she and Aaryn are both in the top 5 for Young Living in December? She must be so proud that she outscammed Aaryn. Seriously though I don’t see how this business model is sustainable especially since it’s all so expensive. So people spent their Christmas budget on a starter kit. What next? If all of those people never order another thing then how does she keep making money?
DING DING DING....you hit the nail on the head. Pyramid schemes cannot continue forever, they eventually implode.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

You’re right- no it’s not sustainable. It’s always shown as profitable in the beginning(that’s the false hope) BUT it relies heavily on each group recruiting more and more people. So eventually they run out of people.(and money)
I read somewhere once it has eighty something percent non success rate. A lot of countries make it illegal I wish ours would.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I realized the other day watching stories they do not have anything for those kids to play on in the backyard. No jungle gym, swing set, climbing wall? How depressing is that. Not even a treehouse? With the abundance of all of the sudden money(wink) you would think they would invest in something. I know it’s winter and colder but come on they still go outside to school and the never ending lunches and dinners out. They seem to always be in the car. Guess Tidiot doesn’t need it for herself so not a priority. Children, and not even a swing. Smh
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

AryaStark wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:15 pm I realized the other day watching stories they do not have anything for those kids to play on in the backyard. No jungle gym, swing set, climbing wall? How depressing is that. Not even a treehouse? With the abundance of all of the sudden money(wink) you would think they would invest in something. I know it’s winter and colder but come on they still go outside to school and the never ending lunches and dinners out. They seem to always be in the car. Guess Tidiot doesn’t need it for herself so not a priority. Children, and not even a swing. Smh
Her excuse " swingsets give her anxiety"

...But, you know, the trampoline doesn't.

If she got a playground then she would have to actively watch her kids and we all know she avoids that. She wouldn't be able to just sit and stare at her phone with her mug of 'whip' cream.
Woahhh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Woahhh »

Making fun of another company she got a sponsorship from 🙄
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She wouldn’t know what anxiety, depression or ocd was if it slapped her in the face. They’re just convenient excuses she pulls out of her back pocket when she wants to be a lazy twat or prey on women who do actually struggle.
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

Now she changed up her little bio on her ig 😂 it's her resume
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

Those hair extensions are starting to look pretty nasty already. Shes trying hard with the boho messy braid look but it just looks dirty. How bad do you think it smells?

Funny that she's so concerned with toxins and health yet drowns herself in oompa loompa tanner.

Fake, Fraud, Scam Queen Beaston
tans567
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tans567 »

The whole Aldi thing is interesting the way she says it is how it is pronounced here (Australia) even on Aldi ads

Can’t see her getting any more sponsorships from them after those comments.

Wonder where all the drive in food and chemicals she bathes in to look orange sits on her magical app

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tans567
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tans567 »

thisisgold21 wrote:
AryaStark wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:15 pm I realized the other day watching stories they do not have anything for those kids to play on in the backyard. No jungle gym, swing set, climbing wall? How depressing is that. Not even a treehouse? With the abundance of all of the sudden money(wink) you would think they would invest in something. I know it’s winter and colder but come on they still go outside to school and the never ending lunches and dinners out. They seem to always be in the car. Guess Tidiot doesn’t need it for herself so not a priority. Children, and not even a swing. Smh

If she got a playground then she would have to actively watch her kids and we all know she avoids that. She wouldn't be able to just sit and stare at her phone with her mug of 'whip' cream.
I thought this too and also they seem to spend very little time outdoors even in the warmer months. The kids seem to go to “school” and occasionally family members homes and that’s it. Carters not a baby, by his age she should have met other people with kids that she can have play dates with. I’m not overly social but by the time my eldest was four I had made friends with other mums with kids and we would have play dates, saved my sanity. They seem to be very isolated people. Which is probably doing a favour for the community they live in.
She is going to really struggle when they actually do go to school and she has to actually work at building relationships with other parents. I can see her crying that her boys didn’t get to a party after treating other parents like shit.

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

tans567 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:54 pm
thisisgold21 wrote:

I thought this too and also they seem to spend very little time outdoors even in the warmer months. The kids seem to go to “school” and occasionally family members homes and that’s it. Carters not a baby, by his age she should have met other people with kids that she can have play dates with. I’m not overly social but by the time my eldest was four I had made friends with other mums with kids and we would have play dates, saved my sanity. They seem to be very isolated people. Which is probably doing a favour for the community they live in.
She is going to really struggle when they actually do go to school and she has to actually work at building relationships with other parents. I can see her crying that her boys didn’t get to a party after treating other parents like shit.

Best comment doing the community a favor- I love it!!
nl_s
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nl_s »

AryaStark wrote:I realized the other day watching stories they do not have anything for those kids to play on in the backyard. No jungle gym, swing set, climbing wall? How depressing is that. Not even a treehouse? With the abundance of all of the sudden money(wink) you would think they would invest in something. I know it’s winter and colder but come on they still go outside to school and the never ending lunches and dinners out. They seem to always be in the car. Guess Tidiot doesn’t need it for herself so not a priority. Children, and not even a swing. Smh
That’s a very good point. They have money, they can afford it. It would be so easy to say “go outside and play” now that the boys are older and get their “wiggles” out that way.

scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... b613db.jpg[/IMG]
What kind of Louisa-May-Alcott-19th-century-my-husband-is-away-fighting-the-Yankees lookin’ bullshit hairstyle is this? ImageImageImage

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

scojacar wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:26 pm [IMG]https://
What kind of Louisa-May-Alcott-19th-century-my-husband-is-away-fighting-the-Yankees lookin’ bullshit hairstyle is this? ImageImageImage

Yes she’s currently writing Little Women a tale of her and Shrimp’s life together.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

AryaStark wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:00 pm
scojacar wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:26 pm [IMG]https://

Yes she’s currently writing Little Women a tale of her and Shrimp’s life together.
OMG 😂😂😂😂 best comment
Chevy0427
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chevy0427 »

scojacar wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... b613db.jpg[/IMG]

OMG best comment ever ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”