Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

AriaRoseee
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

Unread post by AriaRoseee »

CamilaCabello wrote:she said scarlett couldn’t have any because she can’t drink almond milk and that’s the only milk she had and what was used in the vegan mac.
I’m curious if she can’t actually have almond milk because I’m trying to go dairy free for my son and one of the recommendations was almond milk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SundayRose
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SundayRose »

It's because Scarlett has a peanut allergy and the doctor said to avoid all nuts.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

webby wrote:trouble in paradise.... stay tuned for the lack of celebration for Harlem's birthday

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
It must be soOo hard to get her kids to eat properly after weeks of eating take out during the holidays. It’s funny how she only showed Harlow trying the vegan mac & cheese, not Aria or Nolan. She must be having a hard time because the kids are not having it and we all know she can’t deal when things aren’t easy.

Im glad she got this wake up call because now she’s gonna forced to give a fuck and watch what they all eat.
ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

SundayRose wrote:It's because Scarlett has a peanut allergy and the doctor said to avoid all nuts.

I have a child with a lot of food allergies including penuts and all tree-nuts , I am curious to why they said that... penut is not a nut is a legume.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

ssr0312 wrote:
SundayRose wrote:It's because Scarlett has a peanut allergy and the doctor said to avoid all nuts.

I have a child with a lot of food allergies including penuts and all tree-nuts , I am curious to why they said that... penut is not a nut is a legume.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 3f51a0.jpg[/IMG]

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

ssr0312 wrote:

What do you expect from an uncultured uneducated buffoon like Britney that doesn’t know anything about anything. She made Harlow vegan mac & cheese with almond milk even though Scarlett “can’t have almond milk” when the whole point of changing up their eating is to fit Scarlett’s allergies yet she has almond milk in the houseImage.

I’m also curious as to what A/N/H diet is gonna be like when they’re with Ean because obviously Ean isn’t gonna follow a dairy free diet for Britney’s kid sake. Meaning the kids are gonna eat whatever they want at Ean’s then come back and eat dairy free/vegan at Britney’s. That’s probably why she’s having such a “hard” week because Ean won’t cater to her.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Hell, I am confused about what Scarlett will be able to eat! So I do sympathize with Britney's confusion. (My children had no allergies to anything so I have no experience with this.) So, as far as food goes, Scarlet is allergic to milk protein, egg, peanuts and tree nuts? Is that correct?

If that is true, is going vegan necessary? Scarlett is not allergic to poultry, fish, beef, pork, lamb, tofu, is she? Is she allergic to vegetables and fruit? Is she allergic to gluten? She can eat rice, pasta, other grains, potatoes, beans (like black, pinto, kidney)? There's a huge world of food out there that doesn't involve milk, egg or nuts. Many Asian cuisines use no dairy whatsoever. I guess I don't understand why she is so fussed about things.
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
ssr0312 wrote:

What do you expect from an uncultured uneducated buffoon like Britney that doesn’t know anything about anything. She made Harlow vegan mac & cheese with almond milk even though Scarlett “can’t have almond milk” when the whole point of changing up their eating is to fit Scarlett’s allergies yet she has almond milk in the houseImage.

I’m also curious as to what A/N/H diet is gonna be like when they’re with Ean because obviously Ean isn’t gonna follow a dairy free diet for Britney’s kid sake. Meaning the kids are gonna eat whatever they want at Ean’s then come back and eat dairy free/vegan at Britney’s. That’s probably why she’s having such a “hard” week because Ean won’t cater to her.
He shouldn´t have to cater to her and her crotch goblin.
Different home different rules.
It may be confusing for A/N/H at first but kinds adapt.
We all know this will not last long, B will give up in days

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

olemama wrote:Hell, I am confused about what Scarlett will be able to eat! So I do sympathize with Britney's confusion. (My children had no allergies to anything so I have no experience with this.) So, as far as food goes, Scarlet is allergic to milk protein, egg, peanuts and tree nuts? Is that correct?

If that is true, is going vegan necessary? Scarlett is not allergic to poultry, fish, beef, pork, lamb, tofu, is she? Is she allergic to vegetables and fruit? Is she allergic to gluten? She can eat rice, pasta, other grains, potatoes, beans (like black, pinto, kidney)? There's a huge world of food out there that doesn't involve milk, egg or nuts. Many Asian cuisines use no dairy whatsoever. I guess I don't understand why she is so fussed about things.
I don’t feel bad for her at all, she’s known for about a month she has a dairy allergy (also suspected for MONTHS) so she’s had more than enough time to do research. She also could’ve beeeeen put her money to good use and hired a dairy free nutritionist to go over everything with her.

She’s also been feeding her kids garbage for years...not one vegetable or real home cooked meal has touched their lips in years yet she wonders why she’s soooOoo stressed.

Britney’s just mad that this allergy disrupted her lazy take out eating couch sitting kids grabbing snacks out of the pantry by themselves lifestyle.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Britney is acting like this over one child with allergies. Falling apart, completely overwhelmed and practically MIA.

Imagine when Nolan starts declining more.

boonz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by boonz »

Omg she literally takes EVERY sponsorship she can get

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Back in the day, my peanut-allergic child was told no tree nuts either even though coconut was one of our safes. The recommendations changed at some point.

The only issue I could see if any of the other kids begin having tummy issues if say they aren't used to having dairy then have a bunch at dads. If they are over there often enough it shouldn't be an issue.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

It could literally be an entire video series. Meeting the registered dietitian. Having a vegan personal chef comes in and teach her how to shop and prepare new meals etc. She's just lazy. She has access to it if she wanted it but she'd rather complain. The height of privilege.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Icedtea3 wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:52 pm
I'm sure she just resents Harlow because her bandaid baby didn't work. Ean still wasn't in a rush to marry her and he wasn't going to be a "youtube dad". She was hoping that another baby would change him and fix their relationship but it didn't, because when does that ever work?

I feel so bad for Harlow. If she is acting out it's for a reason, probably not getting the attention she needs from her absent mother.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Ugh I feel bad for Harlow too. She was so young when her parents split, and ean is definitely not a full time parent so she probably doesn't have as strong of a bond with him as the older two. She's old news to frank since scarlett came along too. I think B just doesnt want to deal with a toddler taking time away from the new baby so she's always shoved off to the side and treated like an inconvenience.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
hopelesslysoulful
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hopelesslysoulful »

I’m also pretty sure Luna wasn’t in that vlog either. However, I haven’t been keeping up with her videos so I don’t know if Luna is generally in the vlog or not

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 93a89d.jpg[/IMG]

Love how she’s talking about cuddling up on the couch with the “kiddos” yet Scarlett is the only one in the picture. Jeez...I get smart technology is “in” these days & it has its conveniences but holy shit she needs to get a fucking grip. She’s like “now we don’t have to up from the couch”....girl the last thing you need is one more thing keeping you from getting off that couch.

What’s next...is she gonna install intercoms in the kids room so she can talk to them through that and not get off the couch to check on them?!?
Bratknee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bratknee »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
olemama wrote:Hell, I am confused about what Scarlett will be able to eat! So I do sympathize with Britney's confusion. (My children had no allergies to anything so I have no experience with this.) So, as far as food goes, Scarlet is allergic to milk protein, egg, peanuts and tree nuts? Is that correct?

I don’t feel bad for her at all, she’s known for about a month she has a dairy allergy (also suspected for MONTHS) so she’s had more than enough time to do research. She also could’ve beeeeen put her money to good use and hired a dairy free nutritionist to go over everything with her.

She’s also been feeding her kids garbage for years...not one vegetable or real home cooked meal has touched their lips in years yet she wonders why she’s soooOoo stressed.

Britney’s just mad that this allergy disrupted her lazy take out eating couch sitting kids grabbing snacks out of the pantry by themselves lifestyle.

Tbh, I think she’s known longer than that because I remember when Scarlett was maybe between 2-4 months old maybe a little older that Scarlett was experiencing problems with dairy because she was breastfeeding and she said that she wasn’t going to have dairy. she was thinking that it’s because she’s been having dairy in her diet so she switched to almond milk but as you can see that wasn’t for too long.

BaberahamLincoln
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BaberahamLincoln »

No one in my family has allergies yet we are CHOOSING to go plant based. It’s not that hard. We have oat and flax milk. Eat lots of veggies and fruit and have switched to tofu. My kids love salads now because we make them fun and filled with lots of toppings. Rice and lentils with sauce are the easiest meal. My kids could liiiiivvee off of hummus and refried beans. Oh and oatmeal! It is so filling and you can make it really yummy. Yeah, they may not like it at first but when that is all they are served they will eventually adapt the tastebuds for it and know no different. My kids have been addicted to sugar, sweets, treats and processed foods for a long time and it was time to kick it out of our lives. Game changer. Britney can do this, it’s just a matter if she chooses to step it up and just do it. No more lazy mom. No more giving in mom.

rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

She acts like flicking a light switch is so fucking hard. Also Frank your mustache makes you look even uglier- didn’t think it was possible but fucking shave that shit!

sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

MyNameIsHope34 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:44 am
webby wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:40 am trouble in paradise.... stay tuned for the lack of celebration for Harlem's birthday

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
What a slacker!☺I'm embarrased for her.How can you do absolutely nothing and be busy,overwhelmed and stressed?Maybe she's stressed and overwhelmed because she is lazy and disorganized?She would be fired by now if she has a real job.I would be terrified to live like that.She is insane if she thinks for one second anyone in the right mind wants her extremely sad life.I think this skunk needs to take a step back and proactively focus on her own mental health and bad life choices because it's obvious that she' struggling.☺
Didnt she just take 2 breaks recently? Lol

Return to “Britneyandbaby”