Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

udontneedtoknow
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

Unread post by udontneedtoknow »

Maddie has Everly playing out in the puddles with no appropriate winter clothing on. It’s cold out there today!! She’s going to get sick AGAIN. I don’t get why she seems to be slacking more on parenting the older Everly gets. She needs speech therapy. It’s not hard to get a toddler to learn to talk the mimic what you say my nephew is a few months younger and he’s already starting to say the short, simple sentences. Something is holding Everly back.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Rorygz194 »

Maddie acts like Everly is so smart, smarter than average because she can say something after maddie told her to say. Pretty much everyone Everly's age copies adult's words.
I don't think you can say that your kid can count to 13 if you have to do it with them lmao.
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
notagossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by notagossip »

Veronica_ wrote:
welcomeworld wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:41 am
Rorygz194 wrote:I wonder if Maddie has her real age on her Tinder. Wouldn't surprise me if she pretends to be 18. And if that's the case, its disgusting.
Cant someone report her?
And as someone above said, she probably has a picture of everly on there, and thats disturbing.
She has to lie about her age. Tinder, and other dating apps, are only for people ages 18+

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, it’s pretty obvious that she lies about her age. On tinder, it’s impossible to set your age as lower than 18. It’s interesting that maybe less than a month ago on her Insta story she was like “omg only X days left until I can make a tinder account”. Did she decide that she can’t wait this long lol
Let's be honest if Maddie lied bout Isaac asking her to get an abortion yesterday, lied about her age to get into Tinder today, then tomorrow I don't even want to see what type of excuse she'll make up.
I have a feeling one day she'll make a video claiming she was assaulted and that's how she ended up pregnant.
Veronica_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Veronica_ »

And why did she feel the need to call herself a whore/ a hoe all the time lol
Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened. <3 :love2:
notagossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by notagossip »

Veronica_ wrote:And why did she feel the need to call herself a whore/ a hoe all the time lol
Does she really? That's so hypocritical, especially because one time she said "um, I'm too antisocial to be a hoe."
Veronica_
Amateur
Amateur

notagossip wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:10 pm
Veronica_ wrote:And why did she feel the need to call herself a whore/ a hoe all the time lol
Does she really? That's so hypocritical, especially because one time she said "um, I'm too antisocial to be a hoe."
In the new video when she pretended to be her own hater, seems like the only thing she could come up was calling herself ‘stinky’ and a hoe lol
Veronica_
Amateur
Amateur

Veronica_ wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:15 pm
notagossip wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:10 pm
In the new video when she pretended to be her own hater, seems like the only thing she could come up was calling herself ‘stinky’ and a hoe lol
If you think about it, these two are kind of mutually exclusive lol. I mean if you’re stinky and ‘don’t shower’ who wants to have sex with you anyway
jayann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jayann »

It was an awful video and not even worth the watch. Like many other mentioned, she couldn't even have the patience to do this properly.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

The reason why people won't date Maddie is because she's a basic bitch who thinks her only personality trait is that she got knocked up at 13.
singlepostallady
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by singlepostallady »

I looked up the legal age of consent in Texas. It is 17 years old. Someone has to do something before some stupid guy falls prey to Maddie's wants and finds himself charged with Statutory rape.
PhoenixAsh
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PhoenixAsh »

Honestly I want to call her out on the Tinder account but I know if she even responds, it would just be something like “oK bOoMeR” even though I’m 22 and thus, over 30 years too young to be a boomer.
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

I’m coming to the realization that Maddie is one of those people who will have to learn from their own mistakes, which sometimes just has to happen.

It’s really annoying because she has a lot of people who are concerned and pointing out the things that are wrong, but she still won’t do anything about it.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

Maddie posted on ig that tonight’s video will have lots of tea, but her videos with tea always end up being so boring and pointless...
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
emmy1618
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by emmy1618 »

Frootloops3 wrote:Maddie posted on ig that tonight’s video will have lots of tea, but her videos with tea always end up being so boring and pointless...
Please please PLEASE let tonight be about this forum!

Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Maddie posted a tiktok "Never have i ever teen mom edition" because her only personality trait is that she is a teen mom apparently.
It was basically again about how no one will date you because of your kid, no one wants to hang out with you (even though Maddie has 10+ friends), and how she wants a baby before 20. Oh and how people thinks she is a hoe. i don't think thats because youre a teen mom maddie, i think thats because you are willing to spread your legs for any guy just for a baby.
I literally new she was gonna do this one, too bad she couldn't make it original
propertyoferen
Talker
Talker

Unread post by propertyoferen »

Veronica_ wrote:
Rorygz194 wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:02 pm
emmy1618 wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 5:39 pm I think if there was any chance of Maddie having another teenage romance/relationship, the way she is going about it isn’t right. To want to take on a girl and her baby, you’ve got to be a mature kid. That being said, what kind of mature kid would be attracted to her sloppy, obnoxious self?

the only reason 16 year old guys gets into a relationship with a girl with a baby is because they know she'll sleep with them, because she's done it once. And lets face it, Maddie is going to sleep with the guy the first month to try to get pregnant
I know I‘m a bit late, but this post caught my attention. Is this really what people think about young women who have had sex? The fact that I’m not a virgin doesn’t mean that I’m willing to sleep with every guy who comes my way. I hope it’s not what is automatically assumed.
No, if they thought it was about every girl, they would’ve said that. They’re talking specifically about Maddie due to the fact that she has said multiple times that she wants another baby.

Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Morticia Mars »

Frootloops3 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:20 pm Maddie posted on ig that tonight’s video will have lots of tea, but her videos with tea always end up being so boring and pointless...
Don’t tell me, it’s an another “juicy’’ Q&A ....🙄

Jesus how many of those has she done?! She gets the same questions every time and all of them are so tame and boring.
I may be an asshole but I do have standards
I’m a witch that talks with cats.
emmmmmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emmmmmm »

emmy1618 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:31 pm
Frootloops3 wrote:Maddie posted on ig that tonight’s video will have lots of tea, but her videos with tea always end up being so boring and pointless...
Please please PLEASE let tonight be about this forum!

I'm dying for her to post another YTMD viceo solely to address how she needs to step up.

Also- has anyone seen Sophie?? She has twins and she's still going to school and going to go to college next year. Maddie, take notes!! You seem to have even more help and Ev is old enough to go to daycare/ "school".
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Morticia Mars wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:49 pm
Frootloops3 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:20 pm Maddie posted on ig that tonight’s video will have lots of tea, but her videos with tea always end up being so boring and pointless...
Don’t tell me, it’s an another “juicy’’ Q&A ....🙄

Jesus how many of those has she done?! She gets the same questions every time and all of them are so tame and boring.
Maddies definition of Juicy is "would you get back together with isaac?"
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Morticia Mars »

Maddie really seems like one of those 14 year old girls who write “deep” mediocre poetry and posts deep meaningful posts and think’s she’s so woke.
I may be an asshole but I do have standards
I’m a witch that talks with cats.

Return to “I-P”