afarmhousefull Part 1

HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: afarmhousefull Part 1

Unread post by HCB »

smarlo wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:37 pm from what I understand she's "taking a break" from social media. It won't last, she loves to look at herself on camera!
She probably got a rude comment or two and this is her way to have all her followers who worship her beg her to stay and inflate her ego a little.
SwiftlyD
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by SwiftlyD »

The amount of toxic boundaries in this video is insane . If you actually fully trusted your kids you would let them have full reign of cell phones

"I'm not a helicopter mom I don't want to be I don't have time for that" our definitions of helicopter parenting are very different because to me the amount you monitor your kids cells you're exactly that.

Sent from my SM-A505W using Tapatalk

smarlo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smarlo »

I agree. I never restricted anything on my kids phones. Maybe I'm lucky, but they just don't give me trouble. *knock wood* They're grown now, but they were raised without religion and went to public schools!
SwiftlyD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SwiftlyD »

smarlo wrote:I agree. I never restricted anything on my kids phones. Maybe I'm lucky, but they just don't give me trouble. *knock wood* They're grown now, but they were raised without religion and went to public schools!
I got in to some online trouble as a 16 year old that ended in a report being filed and my parents didn't restrict me after that but they easily could've. Now I'm in my 20s and know to avoid things if they start feeling weird. I learn my own lesson albeit home the hard scarier way but I still learnt it.

Sent from my SM-A505W using Tapatalk

smarlo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smarlo »

Is she ever coming back?
smarlo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smarlo »

Something's been going on with her oldest son. They're sending him away for some 5 month challenge? She said she'll be posting more about that later.

I wonder if he got into some trouble at the heathen public school?

I saw this on her most recent Instagram post.
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

smarlo wrote:Something's been going on with her oldest son. They're sending him away for some 5 month challenge? She said she'll be posting more about that later.

I wonder if he got into some trouble at the heathen public school?

I saw this on her most recent Instagram post.
Maybe it’s “pray the gay away” camp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Did she put the kids in public school? Wonder if she got a deal like 8passsengers...
Maybe he hasn't designed his own farmhouse yet.. she's pissed she's the only one in the family designing farmhouses at 17 years old.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

smarlo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smarlo »

I think it was just him in the local HS, she still homeschools the rest.

LOL on the farmhouse designing!
hotcoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hotcoffee »

onbreak wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:46 am Did she put the kids in public school? Wonder if she got a deal like 8passsengers...
Maybe he hasn't designed his own farmhouse yet.. she's pissed she's the only one in the family designing farmhouses at 17 years old.

LMFAO
I don't care about your life
smarlo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smarlo »

Uh-oh, he must have done something really bad. 5 month military sponsored "program" and then the Marines. Yikes!
StarinaAdams
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by StarinaAdams »

smarlo wrote:Uh-oh, he must have done something really bad. 5 month military sponsored "program" and then the Marines. Yikes!
He probably talked to a girl or read a Stephen King book. Gasp! Nicki is such a wench.

smarlo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smarlo »

StarinaAdams wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:18 pm
smarlo wrote:Uh-oh, he must have done something really bad. 5 month military sponsored "program" and then the Marines. Yikes!
He probably talked to a girl or read a Stephen King book. Gasp! Nicki is such a wench.

LOL, you're probably right!
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

That is seriously fucked up. Marines? He’s 17! They totally have a perfect vision for how their kids turn out and if they don’t fit it to a tee they will cut them off. He probably didn’t want to get married, start a company and have 10 homeschooled kids before 30 while being the perfect Christian farm family. He probably just wanted to go to community college, work at Chipotle, date around and get a bachelor pad with a roommate. The horror!

StarinaAdams
Amateur
Amateur

Has she gotten poor Ezra’s eye fixed? Or Cypress speech therapy? Last time I checked that kid was barely making any noises at age 2 1/2. She has her head so far up her own ass she thinks she knows everything.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I just read through her comments. Seems like the poor boy needed Independence, which her parents gave her at 17.. I think it's sad he'd rather go to military school and enlinst than deal with her fake perfect life. Her comments are full of real-life struggles and she's just glazing over them.

You ain't the first and you won't be the last...

hotcoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hotcoffee »

onbreak wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:01 am I just read through her comments. Seems like the poor boy needed Independence, which her parents gave her at 17.. I think it's sad he'd rather go to military school and enlinst than deal with her fake perfect life. Her comments are full of real-life struggles and she's just glazing over them.

You ain't the first and you won't be the last...

She parents babies well but that's about it.
I don't care about your life
redpinkpurple
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by redpinkpurple »

I thought all these posts about her son were over the top. It seemed fast to me for him to have very little freedom and quickly transition to having a ‘sports car’ (mustang) and public school in a matter of weeks. What did she think would happen? Parents need to guide and give kids chances to make smaller mistakes before they are so heavily weighted (car accidents, parties, sex and all the rest that comes along with late teen years). They really seemed to shove him out of the nest and expected a lot without much background training or practice.

I wonder what she would have ended up like if she hadn’t gotten engaged at 18? Worthy of military school? Or just a normal small town girl figuring it out, kissing some frogs and drinking wine coolers?

Felt too preachy for me. She hasn’t been on

smarlo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smarlo »

I feel like she just used this as an excuse to write a fancy word vomit.

Short story, he got some freedom and fucked it up, so they're sending him to the Marines to make a man out of him.
StarinaAdams
Amateur
Amateur

smarlo wrote:I feel like she just used this as an excuse to write a fancy word vomit.

Short story, he got some freedom and fucked it up, so they're sending him to the Marines to make a man out of him.
Her fancy word vomits crack me up. She uses the wrong words or words in the wrong way all the time. And the part where she said that her son basically “craves” a disciplined, regimented lifestyle? Yeah right. She’s full of it.

Return to “A-H”